Side Bet Bluff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, one time I had pretended to chase her up the stairs and when I reached out and accidently grazed her jeans covered ass she had immediately stopped running and thrown herself into a defensive crouch so fast I had tripped over her and almost broken my neck. Knowing this, there's no way she could really be serious about her offer. Once again she was bluffing. She had apparently forgotten that I knew about her secret ass phobia. Now she was just trying to get me away from Susan so Susan could finish this little play of hers and then Jaycee would back out later. And that pissed me off.

"Thanks," I stated. "I'll be sure to take your anal virginity during the week when you're my sex slave."

Jaycee's head snapped up and her mouth dropped open a bit. She started breathing a little heavy (was she panting?). Her jaw may have started quivering as well. I don't know. I thought I caught a glimpse when I was once again looking down to check the status of her nipples (as hard and long as ever).

"Fine," Jaycee whispered.

"I do mean sex slave," I said. "That means you do whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want."

"Right," she panted.

"And if you don't do as I say?"

"Ummm," she replied.

"What if you tell me 'no'?" I asked.

"I won't," Jaycee said.

"Oh? Just how many men have you tossed out of your bed for touching your beautiful behind?" I asked. "Is it even in your conscious control? Or is your reaction purely reflexive?"

Jaycee's eyes were as big around as saucers now. She hadn't thought this through. I was calling her bluff and she knew it.

"Here's the full terms of the deal -- take it or leave it: you give your consent right now for anything and everything that could possibly happen over the week. You are not allowed to deny me anything. If you say 'no', I will ignore it, and you knowing this ahead of time will be granting your consent for me to ignore your cries and pleas to stop. You can cry and scream, it won't matter. Maybe you can even use it to fulfill whatever rape fantasies you want during the week. I'll just do whatever I want anyway." Jaycee was definitely panting now. It was pretty hard to miss. In fact, I'd almost call it gasping.

"However," I continued. "I'd prefer it if you gladly and willingly did everything I order you to do. If you do say 'no' or try to resist, I'll probably resort to physically punishing you in some way. I'll probably start with spanking, and if that doesn't work I'll have to choose more ... extreme ... measures."

Was I going too far in calling her bluff? No way. I was really having fun conjuring up the worst possible deal for Jaycee. And who knows? Maybe I'd actually get to do these things for one night at least. It had been a pretty strange night so far. After all, I had a gorgeously naked Jaycee standing in front of me. That was pretty unexpected. And was I imagining it or could I smell her, as in that wonderful aroma of a very turned on woman? Was she really getting off on this?

One thing did concern me though. No matter how bad a deal I made this for Jaycee, it really wouldn't matter when she bailed. In fact, by pushing it so far she'd probably get approval from the rest of the gang when she did leave me in the lurch. I needed to do something else to blow this deal up so that there was no way it could be agreed to. And maybe I could still provoke a reaction from Aaron to get him to save face.

"Finally," I concluded, "if you cannot fulfill your duties for the entire week, then Susan will have to finish them for you."

That should be the nail in the coffin of her bluff. Susan would have to agree to this deal for it to happen, and there was no way that she would. She'd rather gamble on the only good hand she's had since the first half hour of play. It also occurred to me that I was now seizing back Jaycee's quasi-'victory' over my lust that she'd sort of won just a little while ago. I was now telling Jaycee that I'd rather have sex with Susan -- that one night with a crying and miserable, but virginal, Susan was better than a promise of an entire week of Jaycee sex. But mostly I was telling Jaycee that I knew her promise was worthless, that she didn't intend to go through with it, that I knew she was bluffing.

"She won't need to," Jaycee finished. She wouldn't need to what? I had been so caught up in my train of thought that I lost track of the conversation. Jaycee turned and marched back to the table.

"I've agreed to be his sex slave for one week so long as he folds this hand," Jaycee told an anxiously waiting Susan, and the rest.

"Once again, dude, you are the MAN!!!" said Tim. I almost rolled my eyes.

"You'd do that for me?" asked Susan.

"Tell her the condition," I said. Here's where the shit would hit the fan.

"There's no need," Jaycee said. I stood directly next to her and placed my hand on her naked ass. Jaycee violently flinched, but instead of turning away from me or jumping back, she grabbed the edge of the table with both hands.

"Susan, you have to agree to this deal as well," I said.

Susan's face returned to the scared look. "Why?"

"If Jaycee can't fulfill her week, then you have to finish whatever time is left." Susan's eyes almost went cross-eyed. "Heck, I'll be magnanimous and declare that you'd only have to do one night as my sex slave." I made sure to put special emphasis on the last two words to drive the point home, all the while stroking Jaycee's butt.

I snuck a sidelong glance at Aaron. Surprisingly, he said nothing. What the hell?

"Like I SAID," started Jaycee.

Sorry for that loudly blurted out last word. I had stuck a finger up against her little backdoor pucker.

"You ...rmph ... don't have to worry about ...... that ... part."

I had pulsated my finger slightly on her asshole, generally playing around the area. Jaycee's grip on the table was tortured looking. I doubt there was any blood left in her fingers.

Jaycee opened her eyes and looked directly at Susan. "I'll do the whole week. You just concentrate on Aaron."

Susan jumped up and hugged Jaycee tightly, ignoring her nudity. I removed myself from Jaycee. Apparently she was doing the best sales job of a bluff in history. Really, Jaycee should get an Oscar for this performance. I pushed my cards over towards Aaron, and then started counting my chips to cash out. There was no way we were playing another hand after this. Nothing could top it.

I turned to Jaycee and said "We're leaving now. Help me cash out." Together we got me my $830. Jaycee then put her hand on her pile of clothes but I stopped her.

"When did you have your last period?" I asked her.

"I finished a week, no, eight days ago," Jaycee replied.

"Then the week starts this instant at," I looked at my watch, "eleven thirteen. We're leaving right now. Grab your purse and keys. We're going directly to my place."

"My clothes ...?" asked Jaycee.

"Ride with me. You follow in your car," I replied.

Hannah turned to Tim and said "we need to leave, too."

"Together?" asked Tim.

"No, not together, just at the same time, as in now. Then Susan and Aaron will figure out who won their hand."

"But I want to see who won," whined Tim.

"You'll have to find out later. We're all leaving now. Look, a naked Jaycee is about to go out into the cold winter night's air. Hurry, or you'll miss it," called Hannah, in a manner that bespoke telling a dog to go fetch.

While Tim and Hannah were settling their accounts, I put on my coat, waved goodbye to Aaron, gave Susan an up and down leer at her body that made her shiver in fear, and grabbed Jaycee by the elbow.

"Jaycee?" asked Susan.

"Don't worry about it Suze," said Jaycee. "We'll talk tomorrow." And together, she and I walked out the door.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Yours Ch. 01 Well-endowed victim seeks revenge.in BDSM
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Just Say No Bob is baffled by his beautiful neighbor's behavior.in Mind Control
I Think College kid takes control of his girlfriend's mom.in Mind Control
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories