Side Bet Bluff Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, even Susan tired of discussion and she and Jaycee started watching some crap television. If it wasn't for football, I'd have gotten rid of my set entirely, that was how low an opinion I had of current pop culture. I mostly tried to go back to my reading, but couldn't help but occasionally be distracted by how the top vote-getting housewife could cook gourmet meals while backstabbing her friends competition in order to win plastic surgery quasi-reality show. For each minute I watched, though, I could feel my brain cells liquefying and running out my ear. I left entertaining Susan to Jaycee and retired down the hallway.

After making sure the guest room was acceptable for Susan's use tonight, I took my laptop to my bedroom and set up on my bed. It must have been a few hours later when Jaycee entered my room.

"Good, you're still up," she said. "I was worried I'd miss out on my punishment."

"Your punishment?" I asked.

"You said I was going to 'get it,'" she reminded me. "I've been looking forward to whatever 'it' may be all night. Just let me get ready first." And she grabbed some lingerie out of a drawer, being very careful to keep me from getting a good look at it, and then closed herself off in the bedroom.

I took a minute to make sure Susan was ok. I went down the hall and knocked on the newly repaired guest bedroom door. "Susan? It's me, Will."

"Just a minute," she called out.

"I just wanted to make sure you were all set," I said through the door. "There's a new toothbrush you can use in the cabinet under the sink and ..." The door opened.

Susan stood there wearing one of my football t-shirts. It fell all the way down to mid-thigh on her short frame.

"Where did you get that shirt?"

"Jaycee got it for me. You don't mind, do you?" she said.

"No, I don't mind, but I'm wondering how she got it. She didn't come into my room."

"No, she got it out of that drawer there," she said, pointing to a drawer in a chest which I thought was empty. I walked over, knelt down, and opened it, finding three more of my shirts within.

"Did she steal these to start her own collection?" I didn't really expect an answer from Susan, but I was rewarded with a giggle. I also became aware of how pretty Susan's feet were with their light pink polish, attached to daintily thin ankles.

"Right," I said, standing up quickly. "Do you need anything else? Ummm, there are towels in the linen closet down the hall for a shower in the morning. Shampoos and the like in the guest bath. Ummm."

"I've got everything I need, Will. Thanks for letting me spend the night. I'm sorry I'm intruding on you like this."

"Don't worry about it. Whatever you need, if I've got it then it's yours, whether that's a temporary escape, my sage counsel, or letting you steal my sex slave away from me for a few hours."

Crap, I made her uncomfortable with that last comment. "Alrighty then. Off to bed for all of us. Sleep tight." And I made my way back to my room, turning off the hall light along the way.

I found Jaycee wearing a bright red babydoll, the top starting halfway down her breasts and leaving the lower half of her breasts mostly exposed through gauzy panels. The rest of her torso was covered by a stretchy but opaque red mesh. The outfit was held up by two thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders. She had lit half a dozen candles and spread them around the room while I was gone.

"I'm sorry, Master, but I've been a very, very bad girl," she said.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes, I ran off without telling you why. I promised to call and tell what was happening and I didn't. I then let you believe that I was going back on my promise. I allowed Susan to try to tempt you and thus put you in a difficult spot, and then I ignored you for most of the evening. So, even though I don't know what 'it' is, I most definitely deserve 'it.'"

"I'm not sure what 'it' is, either, but I'll figure 'it' out along the way," I told her. "Now, undress me," I ordered.

I loved how Jaycee did this. She would throw in an occasional massage technique so that while she was undressing me, she was also caressing me, and exciting me. She removed everything but my underwear. Then kneeling down in front of me, she pulled the elastic top out and over my prick and immediately engulfed it into her mouth. She continued to suck and drive her head down and back up my cock all while pushing the last item of clothing down my legs and off of each foot.

"Good. Now lie face down on the bed," I ordered. "That's right. Put your hands up on the headboard."

Jaycee did as instructed and now waited for 'it.' Once again placing herself within my trust.

I crawled up next to her in bed and began stroking her back above the babydoll. She had such smooth skin. I can understand having smooth skin from applying lotions and the like and have seen several women doing the like to their arms and legs. But how did Jaycee get her back so smooth? It didn't seem possible.

I passed my fingers down her back, feeling through the fabric the few moles and other slight blemishes to Jaycee's otherwise perfect back. These weren't detractions, though. They were just a physical manifestation of yet another aspect of what made Jaycee so wonderfully unique.

My hand grazed against the top of her behind and my attention shifted down to those two dimples at the top of Jaycee's butt. The lingerie had bunched around her waist, showing that Jaycee had decided that panties didn't go with this outfit.

I leaned down and placed a kiss over each dimple, while moving my hands further down and stroking her butt. I could feel goose bumps rise under my hands, adding texture on top of firm muscle and silky skin. How could anyone want to hurt Jaycee like that asshole had done? Jaycee was a spirit of pure joy and sensuality. Why would anyone try to diminish that spirit? Such an attack wasn't just a crime against Jaycee, or a crime against womankind, but a crime against humanity. It was an attack against all that is good and beautiful in the world.

"You're thinking about my rape aren't you?"

I looked towards the top of the bed to find Jaycee's head turned towards me.

"I ..."

"It happened a long time ago, Will. I almost never think about it anymore."

"You thought about it today. A lot, I bet," I proffered.

"Yes, but with a perspective of ten years and life's lessons learned in the meantime." She sighed. "But you just found out about it, so to you it just happened."

"I don't want you to be sorry that you told me," I started.

"Good," Jaycee interrupted. "Because you shouldn't change a thing about how you treat me — which is how I want to be treated by you."

"Yeah, but ..." I began.

"You think I couldn't stop you if I wanted to? You think I couldn't stop him if he tried to do that to me again? I've learned a lot in ten years."

I must have looked a little doubtful. Jaycee's facial expression changed from one of concern to determination. Next thing I knew I was being flipped face forward over the side of the bed and then tumbling so quickly that I landed on my back.

"Want to go for round two?" she asked from a kneeling position, looking down on me.

"You've been training in martial arts?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm a physical therapist, remember?"

Well what did that have to do with anything? I picked myself up and reached towards her. It must have been half-heartedly, because my right arm was wrenched behind my back and I was propelled towards my left and over the bottom corner of my bed. Jaycee released my arm and I struggled to right myself from being bent over the foot of my bed and jammed up against the bed post.

"How do you keep doing that?" I asked.

"It's all about leverage and knowing the limited directions joints can turn and bend. I can get a four hundred pound man out of a hospital bed and into a standing position without help. You think you can take me down? Ha!"

Alright then, no holds barred. I lunged at her at my first opportunity and got both arms wrapped around her torso, taking her down to the mattress with me. She somehow twisted within my grasp and shot down, trying to escape my grasp. I brought my legs into it, trying to wrap them around her, but Jaycee was already applying pressure to my right knee and twisting it in a way that made the rest of my body want to follow. I gave in to that motion and accelerated my movement, whipping out of her grasp, but unfortunately allowing her to escape my hold as well.

From there it was a vigorous, enjoyable, and erotic wrestling match. There's something both sexy and fun from breaking free from a hold and finding a tasty nipple dangling in front of one's face, ready for a quick suck, or getting a momentary advantage in position to then be distracted by a feminine hand lightly grasping one's balls.

She continued to take me by surprise several times. My favorite occurred when I was trying to twist her shoulders to lay flat and pinned to the mattress. She yelled out "Jaycee Hip Action!" and bucked and twisted, getting her hips beneath mine and continuing her twist to leverage me completely up off the mattress. I flew at least three feet over to the far side of the bed.

"You didn't realize I had superpowers, did you?" she asked.

"No, but now that I know I think I can guess what your kryptonite is to render you powerless before me," I replied while laughing and returning to the action.

Wrestling Jaycee was fun, but there was also something very primal about it. We were engaged in a battle of strength for my right to mount her. Even though we often times laughed and teased, there was an underlying seriousness to it. And as good as Jaycee was, there was only one way this was going to end. Jaycee could have escaped if she had wanted to. She didn't. She wouldn't quit nor escape because she wanted me to earn the right to take her.

I took my own sweet time about it, too. I out massed her by eighty pounds or so, as a guess, and I used that to my advantage. While she was a good escape artist, I tried to keep my weight on top of her as much as possible. By doing so, I slowly sapped her strength. Her lingerie first ripped a few minutes into our contest, and from then I made it a point to slowly open the rip further. Whenever Jaycee made to move, I positioned myself so that she would have to lift my body in the process. The next time took her longer to get out from under me; the time after that even longer.

When I fell, inverted, with my head bouncing off of Jaycee's cushioned behind and she didn't fight me off, I knew I had her. I reached down, grabbed the gaping hole in the lingerie and pulled it upwards, tearing the garment in half. Her left ankle was close to one of the top bedposts, so I scooted up the mattress a bit, grabbed her ankle, and secured it using one of the restraints left over from two nights previous.

I was still placing my weight at least partly on top of Jaycee and I wanted that to continue. So I moved back down her body, rolling her onto her back, and then placing more of myself on top of her. Jaycee finally groaned and made a weak attempt to push me off, but I wasn't having it. Instead I pressed her more fully into the mattress.

I continued the move down her body until I had my legs completely off her, above her head. Jaycee looked up to see my erect and triumphant cock just inches in front of her face. I moved the head towards her mouth but she jerked her head sideways, denying me entrance. Instead I lifted my legs up, distributing more of my weight onto my torso and thus onto Jaycee. She groaned beneath me from the pressure. I also snaked my left hand down beneath her and grabbed a handful of her hair. I used it to manipulate her head back into position and pulled back further, arching her back even as she lay beneath me.

I prodded her mouth with my cock and this time she surrendered to me.

She lay beneath me, sweaty, exhausted, her lingerie torn and shredded, partly handcuffed to the bed, and her mouth open to my plundering cock. Her drool coated my rod and I pushed it further into her with each thrust. My inner caveman had come out to do what he does best, lay claim to the woman of his choice.

Jaycee grunted with the rhythm in which I ravaged her mouth. I would allow her an occasional break to catch her breath, but I made sure to not give her too many. After our struggle I was re-exerting my dominance over her. She was completely within my power, and I wanted her to feel that. That also meant continuing to penetrate a little further. If Jaycee gagged, I'd immediately pull back to let her recover. But not too much time lest she think I was going easy on her.

When Jaycee started sucking and putting her tongue into it, that was too much for me. In just a minute she pulled me over the edge and I found my cock giving her a late night snack, bypassing her taste buds and instead delivered directly to her stomach.

When I removed my dick from her mouth, Jaycee's lungs heaved in an effort to get oxygen. Her breasts pressed into my stomach beneath me. After that, Jaycee deserved a reward. All I had to do is reposition myself slightly upwards and I could once again explore Jaycee's bare and beautiful, though glistening with sweat, pussy. I had to let go of the back of her head, but I still used my left hand beneath her to press her body up into my own to make her feel as much of my body as possible.

"OHHhhhh!"

The first drag of my tongue across her nether lips produced a much louder groan from Jaycee than I expected.

My continued ministrations kept Jaycee's volume level up. She didn't appear to be engaging in fake bedroom talk, as I'd ordered her to refrain from the first night we were together, but her volume was about twice as loud as I'd yet heard from her. Of course, this was a different position, and a different experience. Maybe Jaycee was much more into it tonight, feeling my body weight on top of her?

When I used my tongue as a spear, penetrating her repeatedly, her volume increased again.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! Oh Will! Oh Sir! Oh Master! Master! Master! My Master! OHHHH!"

I varied my actions, building Jaycee's excitement, and brought my fingers of my right hand into the mix as well. That was soon difficult as Jaycee began writhing and jerking beneath me and, even lying on top of her, I frequently needed my right hand to control Jaycee's body.

Jaycee gripped my legs with her arms, hugging them to her tightly while she loudly moaned and cried. Her reaction also allowed me to get more into the experience and I soon found myself re-engorged.

I kept at my efforts, enjoying her uniquely wonderful flavor until I was sure I elicited a large orgasm from her. Jaycee stopped calling out loudly and instead her voice became high-pitched, letting out occasional, little squeaks, all while her back arched and she attempted to lift my body up off the bed.

There is something ego-swelling about bringing Jaycee to an obviously strong orgasm. I wistfully wished I could add the skill to my resume. 'Special skills: expert pussy licker. References available.'

I took her post-orgasmic recovery to rearrange my position. I decided that the "it" that Jaycee was going to get was my using her body to get off one more vigorous time before calling it a night. Of course, I wanted to continue my prepping of her butt for me, as well. So I grabbed a dildo from my side table and prepped it with lube.

I rolled Jaycee onto her left side, then hooked my right arm underneath her right knee and moved it upwards to her chest. With her left ankle still strapped to a bed post, this opened Jaycee up to me. I again lay on top of her. This time I lined my cock up to her side-facing pussy and penetrated her with one strong push. Jaycee let out a high pitched grunt, and her face scrunched up cutely with her eyebrows furrowing. But otherwise her eyes remained closed.

Now fully inside of her, I could reach up further with my right arm and brace myself by grabbing her right shoulder. This bent her right leg even further up than it naturally wanted to go, stretching her more and allowing me to slide another inch further inside. Of course, I had to grip her shoulder more firmly to maintain this position.

While holding in place, I then positioned the slick dildo up and into her ass using my left hand.

"Oh, ummm, ugh!" Jaycee reacted.

"Feel that go deep inside you," I told her.

"Oohhhheerrrrrrrrr," said Jaycee as I slowly inserted the sex toy further inside. I could feel its progress against my dick through her vaginal wall.

Jaycee arched her back again, turning her head up and crying "Oh Master!" And then she shook underneath me in another orgasm. Unbelievable, I wasn't even moving in and out of her, and I don't think I was making any stimulation to her clitoris or her breasts for that matter. I think she just had her first anal orgasm.

"Good girl," I chuckled. Then I started fucking her. And I do mean to use that term. I fucked her hard and fast. Jaycee's responding noises returned in rhythm to my motion, creating a counter tempo to the sounds of our bodies slapping together.

I'm not sure how long we went, but after one particularly deep penetration, I arched my head up and caught a shadowy figure in the hallway through my partially opened bedroom door. I distinctly remembered that door being closed earlier.

I stopped my motion and lowered myself to Jaycee's ear.

"Susan is watching us," I whispered.

Jaycee turned her face to me and smiled at me. "You just now noticed? She's been there for at least ten minutes. Probably longer," she whispered back.

"You ok with that?" I asked.

"Why do you think I was being so loud? I wanted her to peek in on us."

I stayed low on Jaycee now and returned to a slow and steady pace of thrust and withdraw. But now I occasionally removed and then returned her ass intruder as well.

"Oh, yes, I love it when you take me like this!" cried Jaycee.

"You're such a naughty girl," I whispered into Jaycee's ear again. "Showing off like this to your friend."

Jaycee groaned loudly again. Though this one I didn't think was for show.

"Do you like the idea of Susan watching you getting fucked?" I whispered again. "Of her standing alone in that hallway wishing she could trade places with you? Wishing she could feel as much pleasure as you feel? Wishing she could experience being taken and owned so completely by someone?"

Jaycee's groans grew louder. "Errr ... Not just someone," Jaycee said. "Owned by you. Oh, William!" she called out, and I could feel her cumming again.

I raised up, threw her leg over to my left side so that Jaycee was on her back, and then resumed in an upright missionary position, grabbing and manipulating both of Jaycee's breasts and those wonderfully prominent nipples.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yes!" and Jaycee continued to cum.

Another minute or so of that, and then I settled down again on top of Jaycee, now in the traditional missionary. I burrowed both arms underneath her and hugged her to me tightly while increasing the tempo of my thrusts.

"Oh Master! Fuck me forever!" Jaycee yelled as she shook and trembled beneath me.

Now I began grunting from the effort, in time with my thrusts.

Jaycee's shaking and writhing increased. Her high-pitched grunting was back, a noise so sexy that it spurred me onwards towards my own long-delayed orgasm.

"I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ..." I grunted. "Oh! ... Err ... AAARRRRRGHGHGH!!!" I screamed as I came inside of her.

My body was weak and drenched with sweat. And I felt like I was lying on top of an electric blanket there was so much heat underneath me. Though that electric blanket was giving me light kisses and caressing my back.

"You're not just my Master," Jaycee sighed, "you are the Master of all that is sex. How you make me feel that good ... it defies belief." She continued to stroke my back tenderly, mixing in the occasional kiss to my forehead or cheek. Then her attention was drawn once again to the hallway.