Side Bet Bluff Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how it's done right, Susan," Jaycee called out.

Susan let out a little shriek, and we could hear her run back to her room.

"That was mean," I told Jaycee.

"I'd like it if she learned that there's nothing wrong with sex," she said.

"That might be a bit much to try for in one night," I commented.

"Sure. But I've got to start somewhere. I need to go check in and talk to her. Do you mind? Of course I'll stay if you want."

"Go ahead," I told her, and I moved off of her.

Jaycee got up and tried to get out of bed, forgetting that I had trapped her left ankle to one of the bed posts.

"Oops!" I chuckled, then leaned over and unlocked her. She blew me a kiss, then immediately walked down the hall, not bothering to even put something on.

"Jaycee, no. I don't ... Ah! You've got his stuff running down your leg!" I heard Susan yell.

Well, at least one of us ought to clean up. I noticed the used dildo in the middle of the bed and took that into the bathroom, at least making myself comfortable enough for sleep. I returned to bed and put the dildo back on the side table, but wondered what I should do next. I suppose I should wait for Jaycee as she might want to talk about her conversation with Susan. Then again, that orgasm knocked me for a loop. The endorphin crash had left me incredibly sleepy, and I was yawning continuously.

The hallway door opened and Jaycee led a reluctant Susan into the room.

"Sit!" Jaycee ordered Susan, pointing at the foot of the bed. Susan looked at the bed as if a den of vipers lay hidden underneath the blankets. "I said SIT!"

"Good girl," Jaycee continued when Susan's butt hit the mattress. I scooted up in bed, moving into a mostly sitting position. Jaycee crawled into bed and right between my legs, then rested herself back against my chest and pulled the sheets up to at least cover her legs. Jaycee sighed as my arms automatically slid around her.

"Look at how you two fit together like that," Susan said in a near whisper. I couldn't see Jaycee's face, but I swear I could sense her grin.

"Alright," Jaycee said, "now ask your questions."

Susan flashed her eyes to mine, then turned her whole body to the side and looked down to the floor. "With him here? No, I can't do that!"

"You've seen him completely naked while he and I have sex but you can't have a simple conversation in his presence? Stop being so foolish."

Susan twirled the sheet between her fingers, still not looking at us directly.

"How did it feel?" Susan softly asked.

"Girl, you're not that naïve. If you can't tell from how it looked, and sounded for that matter, then ... I don't know ..." said Jaycee.

"Well, ummm, did you have an orgasm?"

Jaycee just laughed. "Wrong question. You shouldn't have asked whether I had 'an' orgasm, but how many orgasms?"

"Really?"

"Even Will had two, and men hardly ever have more than one. I couldn't even count how many I had. One just tended to blur into the next anyway."

"Oh my God!" Susan exclaimed. I could feel Jaycee give a slight chuckle.

"Ummm, Will ... or should I call you 'sir'?" Susan asked.

"I'm not your master, Susan. Will is sufficient."

"Right. Sorry. Ummm. Will ... what were you doing behind Jaycee? With your hand I mean? I ... I couldn't really see."

"He was ..." Jaycee started, then looked around. "Where did it go?? She twisted around to look at the side table. "Ah, there it is." She reached down to the second stand below. "He was sawing this dildo in and out of my butt."

Susan sharply inhaled, seeing the sex toy in plain view.

"And you still had orgasms while he was doing that to you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," Jaycee practically purred. "It was like Will was burrowing straight into the very core of my being. Like he was making himself part of me. I swear I can still feel him now, deep in those places inside of me that I cannot even reach myself. It's like he left a bit of himself inside of me for all time. Now wherever I go I'll carry around a bit of Will with me and I'll know what I should do and feel like he knows what I'm doing, or thinking."

"Are ... are you going to have the butt ... I mean, the anal sex now?" Susan asked.

"No," I told her. "We're done for the night. Besides, I've made very special plans for tomorrow night when we will finally do the deed."

"You have?" Jaycee asked, turning and looking up at me.

I nodded. "Only the best for my own very special sex slave," I told her.

Jaycee kissed me, strongly and wetly. I could feel her emotions through her tongue and her arms. She was thanking me for a great night, and for taking the time to make her feel special, even before she knew what the plans entailed. I tried to express to her that she was worth all that and more — that she made me feel like the luckiest man alive to have her in my life and in my arms.

When we came up for air, Susan was gone. Jaycee briefly got up, closed the door, and blew out the candles. Sleep was beckoning, but there was still time enough for one more lengthy tongue conversation.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories