All Comments on 'Side Business Ch. 05'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She should leave her family for Ben.

after all, if she was satisfied with her life, she wouldnt beed to fuck Ben. And if hubby is turned on by her fucking Ben, how much more turned on will he be when she leaves him for Ben?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A line in the sand

She went too far spending the night and hubby should have put his foot down. The beach house vacation would be a disaster for the marriage if she goes with Ben. I know this is only fiction and take it as such. That said, monkeytail's stories cause me angst and have me rooting for the hubby every time.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Irrational

I'm a rational man so these stories leave me scratching my head. The wife gets two lovers instead of one, the lover gets free sex and intimacy for nothing and the husband gets ... well, shafted. What husband with half a brain would countenance such a lopsided arrangement?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
You didn't answer the one question

So she fucks Ben all night (not anything new) Tell the CEO how wonderful he is and then gets invited to the beach house this summer. How many nights, and how is she going to explain it to the kids? Is the CEO the next to to win Jill's love? Is sloppy seconds the best that hubby can expect from now on? Just what kind of home based business takes six months to set up a web site?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
First off, kudos for the quality of your writing, and for honesty showing the warts...

Like all such stories this could be a stroke story advert for "The heat of the cuckold life"

But make no doubt, this has evolved into a superb PSA against it, showing the hurt and debasement that happen to a marriage when lust overrides discretion.

This paragraph shows one of my primary objections to extramarital dating:

As much as that picture was having its effects on me the second picture knocked me out. It was innocent in nature as it was just a picture of Ben and Jill at their table; obviously taken by a third party, but jealousy hit me like a ton of bricks. They looked like a happy couple and for everyone there they were likely playing that role and I won't lie, it stung.". Of course they were a couple. Shit she told him she loved him!.

Another problem for families is the conflicts between the unity and emotional stability a family should provide, and the energy and excitement getting poured off in another direction. This in turn can crack the marriage and family apart, and leads to lies and omissions to try and cover the cracks. "Jill came in the door by the garage and immediately went upstairs not coming through to the family room to even say hello. I thought that was a bit strange". Nice foreshadowing by monkey. WTF was that about? Needed to wipe out a pie from a curbside fuck??

Again, this is pretty good writing, and it deserves at least a 4ish score on that merit and the thoughts exchanged in dialogue.. BUT, there is a Ton of ugliness and complications just showing up now and looking ahead. So in that light, I can see why folks scored lower.

I talk a lot of shit on these comment pages, but I really am an Old guy who has been around or in alternative sexuality since the late 60s/early 70s. I have seen this arc a lot. The happiness and lust of the free sex part is paid for in the pain, loneliness, and reduced status of the unfree spouse. Like plate tectonics, stress builds in the fault cracking the marriage. For some, the stress is relieved in many small slips, and the partners slowly move on their sides of the fault to just being more apart than before. Sometimes the stress is released in a single jarring quake. There's a sudden burst of damage and awareness, and the family is in need of disaster assistance.

As other cats have noted, plot conflicts loom. Right now she is choosing to see things in as positive as light as possible. The fact that he didn't voice his hurts openly, and that she was all to happy to posit that keeping going was the ONLY thing to do, means part of the mutual caring for each other is gone.

If monkey can write through a crisis or two, and get the characters to finally see and be honest with their flaws and failings (especially her), this will be quite a story. Almost Rehnquist caliber.

If the characters continue their discussions by dancing around the inequity, negative emotions, AND mis-placement of positive emotions, it will just be a well written cuckold stroker.

Thanks Monkey, keep it going, don't draw this out much longer eh?

Mari55Mari55almost 6 years ago
Business as usual

First time I read a stories from this author, I think. I went to check a few others and they are more or less the same. I also read the author's bio and I think I know him from another place, which makes it easier to understand his stories.

I may be wrong but I see these stories as ones written from a bull's POV. Both bulls and wives work together to make hubby recognize his true nature (or what they think it's hubby's true nature) and enjoy his life in his "natural" position.

It makes one wonder why the wives married the husbands in the first place unless one sees them as users.

It doesn't help that husbands are portrayed as whining, emotional crybabies that at their core are not confident enough in their abilities to seduce and keep a good woman for themselves and consider themselves lucky for having secured their current one, which btw, completely disrespects the women by essentially saying that they didn't valued themselves properly...

The end result is expected with the wife "loving" the husband but being "in love" with the BF/D/FB/FWB and the husband being ecstatic to be able to part of her life. Low self-esteem is surely an attractive trait, to users that is.

So, this tale was business as usual. The doormat got what he deserved while the bull and hotwife got exactly what they worked for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the hotter series on Literotica

This story has progressed beautifully and gets better and After each chapter. I love the friendship that has grown from the relationship with Ben and love the way the couple is helping him in ways they never foresaw.

Of course you have the losers who are making stupid comments. Like twenty seven, (one of our resident troll’s identities) about what the husband is getting. Apparently you haven’t bothered to actually read the story, as not only has the husband become close friends with Ben, but he has stated several times just how amazing his sex life with his wife has become and how he is reaping the benefits. His life is much better since Ben has come into it. But rather than actually read the story, you are too busy trying to put down the author and anyone else who enjoys it. And then, like always, you post anonymously agreeing with yourself. “I agree with twentyseven...” Dude, you are not fooling anyone. We all have been around your lame assed tricks too long. You question the mental state of men who let their wife sleep with others....maybe you should question the mental state of someone who devotes their entire existence to making ridiculous comments on a porn site. Someone who thinks they are changing peoples minds but are doing nothing but wasting their time and making themselves out to be a complete loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

Such a dreamy hot series! I rubbed until I squirted in my boy panties.

When will the husband start sucking Ben? Will he find his own boyfriend so Ben and the wife can be together always?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Everything you need to know about the main protagonist of this story:

"Then at night I had finally experienced the glory of my wife's ass and I was not complaining one bit that I wasn't first."

Simp. Sad-ass simp.

I wonder how he'll react when Jill stops giving him pity sex and demands to be seed by Ben...

The sex scenes are undeniably hot, however. Sure, the subject matter is as pathetic as it can get, but let's give the author at least that.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
After much thought

After thinking for awhile, I came to some conclusions.

After Ben comes over to work for the evening, Jill doesn't come to bed again.

"Late night I guess," I said.

"I have a fucking hangover," she said.

"Oh I didn't realized you ended up drinking," I said.

"No," she replied. "I have a fucking hangover. A hangover from fucking."

I guess the den is sound proof and the door bolted so the kids will never see or hear her.

When the next Monday came Ben was in an especially good mood

He told us about the award and that on Saturday he was going to a dinner with the company CEO, President and VP where they would be presented their award as a company.

Jill wasn't feeling so great that night so she excused herself early.

Is this where Ben gets to get Rob alone to plant some seeds?

The company had a hotel room for him but wasn't even sure his date would want to stay as they weren't really together. He was putting pressure on his date which I told him wasn't necessary. As long as she can behave and can carry a conversation you will be fine.

Ben now has a sympathetic ear to hear his woes.

If his date didn't want to stay just use the hotel room to get ready and you can go back home and sleep and thank her for coming. She gets a free night of dinner and drinks as well.

The following Thursday.

But she didn't want Ben to leave without a little something so after he packed up his stuff she told him to sit on the couch and she proceeded to give him a world-class blowjob to "release his stress" as she put it.

Saturday the infamous phone call.

"My date cancelled last night," Ben said. "Some kind of family emergency.

"Jesus babe," she said a bit exasperated. "Should I be his date for the night?"

Jill hung up the phone and looked at me knowing I went along to get along.

The call gave her just enough time to go shopping, What about the kids?

Then Rob's call to Jill.

Well that was an all-time backfire I thought. Not only did I witness that but also it was obvious Jill saw right through my reasoning for calling. I went back to the kids and we had dinner and I got them ready and into bed.

So the kids are under ten?

It was about noon when I heard the car pull in. Jill came in the door by the garage and immediately went upstairs not coming through to the family room to even say hello. I thought that was a bit strange but within minutes she was down to give the kids hugs and me one as well. I also noticed that her ring was back on so perhaps going upstairs was nothing more than to do that.

She cared for her family so much she just had to have a go one more time Saturday morning.

"We promised each other transparency," I continued.

The only transparency was on his side.

Then he gets to find out about the summer.

"Well we have time to figure that out," Jill said. "But for now, I think things with all of us need to settle a bit. Let's launch this company we've been working so hard on. Let's continue to have fun and explore as long as we're both comfortable. And who knows what tomorrow will bring."

How divorce?

wallace99wallace99almost 6 years ago

Great series! This is your best work, hope the next chapter comes soon.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Aargh this one was truly upsetting

This guy is a reference cuckold and Ben is a predator with the face of a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She may love her husband, but her behavior shows she doesn't respect him

She loves her husband... but that is not enough. Her actions lack respect for her husband respect and he no longer stands up for himself. At this point, any real chance at a working marriage is gone. All future paths lead to a broken relationship. It is just a matter of when the break happens and the magnitude of the damage.

A reconciliation would be next to impossible to pull off, even with counseling. This couple's view on what a marriage is has become skewed. To save it, she would have to change her behavior, throw away a lifestyle that makes her happy (for a person she doesn't respect), and change her feelings for her husband. At the same time, he would have to change his behavior to something that can be respected, reevaluate what is acceptable in a solid relationship, and actually stand up for his feelings and relationship.

At this point, I see their marriage like I would see a severely wounded animal. An animal may not be aware of its impending death, but a human with an objective point of view can see it and recognize the only humane solution might just be to put it down. The marriage is dying. Give the husband more intelligence than a dumb animal and let him end it amicably.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
@dragonmann72 said it all...

@dragonmann72 said it all...This is a mother who doesn't show any kind of care or uneasiness for her children being in the house while she fucks another man there and about what would they think about their mother going out with another man and only return next day at noon...This is a wife who just wants a "yes madam" husband and also shows no concern for his feelings...She knew how her husband would be feeling, but decided to stay all night with the lover...And fucked the lover all morning and then went home to kiss her children and her husband...This is a wife who clearly states she loves her lover, lover that now has an important working post in his company and is the CEO's personal friend...Lover who makes her get "a hangover from fucking"...Who will she choose? Not difficult to guess! So all clues point that divorce will be "what tomorrow will bring", before the infamous visit to the CEO's beach house with her lover...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh Well....

This has been a well written story. Its done what the author wanted it to do. But all in all. When the dust settles JILL WILL RIP HER HUSBANDS HEART OUT!!! (Sorry).It is the only way this can end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Enjoying the story. Looking forward to the next chapter

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
To my Anonymous Friend

You are obviously a very young person who is emotionally immature. Otherwise you would not imagine that your wife falling in love with another man can be good for you. You are also sexually immature, probably a virgin, or you would not imagine that sex with your wife can be improved by her fucking other men.

As for being a troll, I can't imagine what you mean. I don't swear at people. I don't insult them personally. I merely comment on their stories, unlike you. Fortunately, I am an adult, also unlike you, so I can assign your opinion the appropriate weight and watch it float off into the ether.

You are right about one thing, though. I do agree with myself.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
To Anon About twenty seven

First I'd like to say that I am not a troll either. Next thing I don't know twenty seven either. Last, as a person with a BIO not Anonymous I have the right to comment multiple times a day but after I comment using my user name I am not permitted to send a commit as an Anon. It would be real hard for twenty seven to pat himself on the back after the fact.

Now about Rob, the author has several times referenced that he has enjoyed Jill having sex with Ben but he has also stated that he was having second thoughts. If you read the story from Chapter one to here you would get the feeling that Jill and Ben are manipulating Rob into a cuckold lifestyle wither he likes it or not, if you don't believe me read the other stories monkeytail has written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
This isn't my usual cup of tea; but I liked it.

Sure she may love her husband; but she has a bigger, better and younger lover....how long before she leaves hubby for the better man? And I'm sure he'll bea great father to his step-children.

mongoliajoemongoliajoealmost 6 years ago
In my opinion

this story epitomizes the LW genre. The characters are relatable. The emotions and situations feel genuine. The dialogue is excellent. Jack and Jill treat each other with respect and communicate effectively. I certainly understand that a lot of people would view Jill’s behavior towards Jack as disrespectful. I always feel like there needs to be balanced in theses types of relationships/situations. That Jill needs to know and understand what Jack is going through. To experience it from the other side. That’s where the respect comes in to play for me.

In my opinion, Jack needs to be more proactive. He’s letting Jill dictate everything and just acquiescing. I feel like he should be setting limits like a normal person would. ‘No you’re not going to fuck on our bed.” “No you’re not gonna have overnight visits,” Jill’s declaration of love for Ben should raise red flags and certainly require more discussion and was displayed in the story. Jill’s change in feelings toward Ben implies that further change is possible. So at least some discussion of what emotional involvement is appropriate for Jill and Ben’s relationship.

I want to thank the author for taking the time to write and share his story with us. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@dragonmann72 re: twentyseven

It's very easy to post multiple times from the same address, both with the account and anonymously. Much like I just did. And you can always do what you do and post from your other account...gmann57. Are you like the other troll with numerous accounts? Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anonymous who posts multiple times.

Well, aren't you just a little ray of pitch black? Congratulations, you can scam a website's cookies! Now, let's get you to work curing cancer, and there's that world hunger thing, and could you do something about the Middle East and fuel prices? Thanks, we all are very grateful. Really.

AMerryman

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
sorry been busy

haven't had a chance to express how enjoyable this series is

1. of course I love the hard wife pounding sex that puts sweat beads on my monitor screen

2. love the 'not sure how this is supposed to work' step by step story arc

3. love the plot progression that keeps the husband protagonist ( and us the reader!) off balance . each development , though naysayers trumpet as trope, I find pleasantly surprising. The writing style is not "obvious'. I've read a 1000 cuck stories and this one genuinely feels enjoyably 'fresh'.

4. the teaser about spending a summer visit (a day? weekend? week?) with Ben at the CEO's place it tantalizing.

5. the angst gives the hot wife sex a frame of reference...meaning

hmmmm, typing out loud here

what if Ben were to express his personal commitment and exclusivity to wife?

Ben forceful ejaculation upon her "Love" confession.....what if she saw how much pleasure this gave him (physically and emotionally) and these verbal assurances became more and more common?

hey no pressure here. can you continue to deftly side step the formulaic?

I 100% believe so!

What will the next chapter hold? What lines will be crossed, and which ones blurred?

I hope you enjoy writing this as much as I enjoy the read!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
emailed a bunch of story ideas

never sure how dependable the system is here, hope you got it

The core material of a cuckold epic is of course 'jealousy'.

There are those who become pain addicts, it's not the pain, but the chemical actions the body takes in response to pain signals that they get addicted to.

There are 'thrill junkies' who sky dive and climb cliffs. The fear and danger cause a chemical chain reaction that fills their nerve endings like nothing else.

The emotional energy / impact of the cuckold lifestyle comes from the husbands nervous system getting overloaded with 'jealousy' chemicals. Now we all want to see wifey get jack hammered with arm sized phallus's , but also we want those jealousy triggers! you have demonstrated a talent for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The BEST yet!

I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I've enjoyed the series so far, but this one was the best ever. I really hope you continue. I'm looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story and I hate cucks. I just think as in all cuck stories from the meanest to the very considerate wife and lover like in this one there is a push to abuse the hubby. She found an opportunity for the first date and no she hits him with the beach House vacation without her husband and kids. How could that ever be right for her family, there is no positive anything for them. She will become even more of a selfish cunt that she already is. He lets her fuck him twice a week and she’s pushing the envelope. I think when she goes away he should hook up with some hot young business associate and start to text his wife and Ben pics . Let her feel what he does , I think that makes it fair

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
You have avoided the predictable

in this story, and that gives me hope.

You know i love your stories. I love wives in good but relatively unsexual marriages being seduced into a highly sexualized journey with their husband's blessing. I love it 10x more if the husband joins them on the journey--unlike your 10th Anniversary story. I love it even more (personal quirk) when it's a beautiful blond named Jill who gets f*cked silly in your story (as i told you years ago). I love your descriptions of the sexual acts, and i love the way you have learned to develop your characters, their communication and the nuances of their relationship. I love how you introduce each chapter with one or two summary statements that dispel all of our presupposed fears of where your story is going.

Nevertheless, I'm going to need you to do it again. Most good writers revolve their stories around some kind of conflict, unless you write erotica, in which it's all about great sex. Other than a brief reference to morning blow jobs--a temporary aberration--the husband did not get or witness any great sex in this chapter. Jill kept him dumb and happy. Yet his wife and Ben are performing regularly and for any and all witnesses, with more escalation to come. They have now professed their love for each other, and respect for hubby, so where will the conflict come from? Apparently the CEO was to be feared, but is now in alliance with the carnal couple, so it won't come from her. If the husband wants to create conflict--which Jill has repeatedly told him he has the right to do--he must gather his courage to say so. But Jill is a master at conflict prevention and manipulates him to keep his conflict within himself.

I usually look forward to every installment you offer. But while i love wife sharing stories, i absolutely loathe cucks and the wives who humiliate them. Most writers cannot sustain a story in my "love and respect zone" for very long without taking it over the edge. I hope you are the rare writer who somehow manages to pull back from the edge.

If you don't, i certainly understand that as the characters' creator you have the right to do whatever you want with them. I will not think worse of you as a writer if the lovers escalate their relationship without hubby. I just will not be along for that ride, reading about his self flagellation at home alone while Jill delights in tormenting him. That's destructive behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter: Staring Jill, new corporate whore, and Ben (dumb ass) pimp for corporate gain.

And who is home taking care of the kids and working while Jill disrespects her husband while fucking around literally, maybe thinking about trading up. These chapters are going down hill fast. It is your fiction Mr. Tail. What are you going to do about it???!! Johncorvette in rainy Seattle

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

I commented after the first chapter but after reading the rest I now see that divorce and a nasty one will ensue eventually. Jill loses the kids, hubby and her life. She will end up married to Ben but her guilt and loss will destroy them. Hubby will remarry and he and the kids will go on. Wife will end up alone with her Jewellery company. Ben will be mugged outside a strip joint and lose his junk.

herojabherojabover 5 years ago
Great story

This is your best story by far. Everyone in the story was happy with how thing ended up which I believe makes a good Loving Wife story. Your writing improves with each story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The thong

Looks like we'll never know if she did end up wearing her thong. ;)

Good story by the way, you have a great writing style, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needs more

she should wake to find a letter...I love you with all my heart, to achieve our dream...I LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT DREAM...A HAPPY LIFE WITH YOU..I cannot share your love, when you told me how excited you were to see Ben, and you LOVE him and the upcoming vacation..I KNEW IT WAS OVER FOR US!!!!! I need a full time love that is only for ME!!!! Goodbye Forever, please don't contact me,,I am not sure I want to live and thats a decision I have to make...You are now Bens!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't know

Don't know what the tail was doing, but a drunken monkey wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

I read your Bio page. You claim to be "male". But every story you write ends the same way. Some poor husband discovers he has a cheating slut for a wife and then he does NOTHING about it! You sure you aren't a man-hating woman? Because that's the way your stories read. And the worst part is that you NEVER put an end to them. You leave the readers up in the air. In this stupid ending the wife wants to fuck everything in sight, get paid for it and wants her husband to agree. The husband's response? Her idea sounds "reasonable". Really? Reasonable to have your wife act as the Company whore? His response was simply another in the long list of failed endings you continue to write. You've become the new Edrider72. Never seen an ending you like. BARF!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

I really, really enjoyed this story. Well done. It has raw sexual energy, but also genuine affection between husband and wife.

Adding this to my list of top favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, where’s the rest?

Really good story, when’s the next chapter coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Blah

she's gonna end up being that companys whore and then have bens kid and then leave her husband, there, i finished it for u

herojabherojabover 3 years ago
Next chapter please

Looking forward to more of your writing. Don't leave us hanging too long.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Well since Ben literally meant more to her than hubby, he became worse than a useless cuck. He should have looked elsewhere for a woman that actually loved and respected him.

Sorry just another pathetic, hubby takes second place, cuck story.

mactheknife2mactheknife2about 3 years ago

He's lost her. Ben only has to crook his finger and she's off to him. Even if not, she's getting it as much as she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He lost her the last was when she said she loves ben. She manipulates her husband so easily he doesn't see what happened. Even if he says he has enough and says stop she will not. She broke there marriage apart by loving been more the her husband.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any option to continue it???

Summer beach house sequel? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is exceptionally erotic in the best way. I feel the trajectory of this fantasy leads to divorce between Jill and her husband (whatever his name is). Jill may love her husband BUT she has stated that Ben has given her the best sex of her life; she has given no sign of ending her sexual relationship with Ben; she has told Ben (and her husband) that she loves him. Oh well, divorce happens when a perfect sexual storm occurs. Five stars ⭐️ for this one. I hope a chapter 6 is written to bring this story to a proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously I have no clue how this monkey manipulated the scoring… but on. LW sure .. no way this cuck shit disguised as an erotic tale could have scored more than a shit hole!!!Nothinf remotely erotic about this crap! It’s the story of a born cuck coming to terms with his secondary position in life.. shortly he will be wearing frilly panties make up and fluffing Ben before Ben goes to fuck Jill! .. I would really request Monkeymaid to change his discriptionfromMale to Shemale or gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re anon comment 20 days ago. Anon alleges that scoring was somehow manipulated. I do not think it is possible.

Facts:

Current rating is 4.05 stars.

As on Aug 22/21 the story has got 22.2k views, plus 43 favorites (faves).

43 ÷ 22.2 = 1.94 faves per 1k views, which is

an amazingly good faves-to-views ratio!

43 people put this story on their own list of Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

I can only say this story must connect with some men but none who have any pride in themselves and their families. NO man is going to put himself in a position like this unless he is dire need of psycological counseling. It's not about a man' ego but about having a relationship with a woman that does not include him groveling in agony while she fucks around with whomever she pleases that strikes her fancy. I will not be reading any more of this author's stories because I am quite sure I know where they will go before the first paragraph is read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY THINK THAT SHE'LL NOW STOP WITH JUST BEN? IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED THIS WOULD BE UNACCEPTABLE ON HIS PART!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I COMMENTED EARLIER BUT, AFTER READING OTHER COMMENTS 2 QUESTIONS COME TO MIND: (1) IF HUBBY SAW THE TWO OF THEM AT THE TABLE LOOKING LIKE A COUPLE AND CALLED HER AND TOLD HER TO MAKE AN EXCUSE AND BE HOME WITHIN AN HOUR WHAT DO YOU YOU SUPPOSE SHE WOULD HAVE DONE? AND (2) IF HER HUSBAND TOLD HER HE WAS BECOMING UNHAPPY W/HER ACTIVITIES W/BEN AND TO STOP, DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD?

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Fantastic storey, should be continued. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next part????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The series sucked, waste of time.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
No stars

Is this how this author sees married life and men as freaking wimps? I don't get this the bitch would have divorced especially after saying she loves the other guy. Don't waste your time on this.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

There is a brief exchange here which a lot of other authors should ponder. The wife expresses her pleasure at the husband's jealousy because it proves he still cares for her. In many other stories, authors make great play of the LACK of jealousy on the husband's part. Doesn't that tell us something about their true feelings for their wives?

itsnobodyknowsmeitsnobodyknowsmeover 1 year ago

Whores are us….. no getting adjusted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When's the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the characters in this writers stories! They are so consistently stupid, morally bankrupt, spineless creatures that still move from here to there on four legs. I’m not sure if they’re human but they don’t appear to be. They don’t act, talk or look human. I’m not sure what they are but if you decide to go anywhere near them, please wear a mask and latex gloves.

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

HOT SERIES! Too bad it seems the author is no longer writing, it's been 3 years.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Why is the summer a problem? Just say they broke up. That right there tells the husband that it’s more that what the wife says it is.

norcal62norcal62about 1 month ago

So the author is missing? He must be still working on being more creative than having an orgasm every five minutes. Too unrealistic, and it kills the eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES