Sienna's Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sienna, you are really turning me on" I say. I begin stroking her cock faster now. This may be new to me, but I try to mimic what I do to myself when I masturbate and she seems to respond. Precum is dripping from the head of her dick, and she is breathing faster now.

"Oh shit, that's good. Please, I have to feel you inside me. Don't make me cum yet. I want you to fuck me" She says.

She pulls away from me and opens the drawer in her night stand. She pulls out a bottle of lubricant and lubes up my cock before adding a generous amount to her pretty, pink little butthole. Then she lays back down on the bed.

"Come here!" She says.

I positions myself between her legs, missionary style, and she guides my cock towards her opening. I press forward and meet the resistance of her tight anus.

"I've never put anything this big in me before. Go slow'" She says.

"I will," I promise.

I apply a little pressure and I can feel my head slipping inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh. Oh GOD its big!" She says. "Push it a little harder. I want you inside me."

I push forward and she exhales. I feel my cock slide about halfway in. I work it slowly, with gentle strokes, loosening her tight hole. Her ass feels amazing, tight and slick with lube. After about 5 minutes, I finally push all the way inside of her and she moans loudly.

"Oh, damn, you are stretching me open so wide." She says. "Go ahead, fuck me. Please!"

I begin to fuck her with the whole length of my cock, in and out.

"So deep...oh...my ass is so full...I love it" She coos.

"Sienna, you feel so good. Its so tight."

Her cock is rock hard between us. I reach down and begin to stroke it while fucking her.

"Oh, shit, shit, that's so good." She almost screams. "Wait wait. I don't wanna cum yet." She says. She pulls her ass off of my cock and gets on all fours with her sexy butt stuck in the air.

"Fuck me like this." She orders.

I pause for a moment to admire her beautiful ass. Its round and perfect and gaping just a little. Her ass is hands down the best I've ever seen.

"What's wrong?" She asks when I take to long.

"Nothing, I just wanted to admire your ass," I say. "Its so sexy".

She gives it an enticing wiggle.

"You like my ass?" She asks.

"Its perfect" I say.

"Will you stick your cock back in it?"

"Is that what you want?" I ask, teasing her.

"Yes, please!" She says.

"Tell me what you want," I say

"I want your cock. Fuck my ass. Make me your horny little butt slut," She purrs.

I position myself behind her and shove my cock into her ass. I fuck her good and deep. She moans and begs me for more.

"unnnhhh....yeah...yeah fuck it...FUCK it!" She screams.

"You like that don't you?" I ask her. "You like to be fucked like a little slut?"

I fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh yes, yes...make me your little slut. I want your cum in my ass. Fill me up, baby...give it all to me"

I reach around and begin stroking her cock while I pound her ass.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum!" She screams. I feel her cock twitch in my hand as her ass tightens around my shaft. "I'm cumming!" She screams.

The feel of her ass clenching against my cock is too much. I feel my own orgasm rising and my load erupts from my cock and spews deep into her.

"Oh, Sienna...Oh, I am cumming!"

"Yes, yes, fill me up" she says.

As I empty my cum into her ass, I can feel her cock spasm in my hand as she releases her load. Her jizz shoots all over the sheets below us. Soon, we are spent, and we fall to her mattress in a tangle of sweaty limbs. She lays on her back and I put my head on her stomach.

"That was amazing" She says, breathless. "did you like my tight little ass?" she asks

"It feels better than any pussy I've ever had." I say, truthfully.

"You came in my butt" she says with a smile. Then she giggles.

CHAPTER 01 - PART FOUR

We stay like that for a while. My face rests against the cool, sweat coated skin of her belly. She strokes my hair and my forehead.

"I'm glad you stayed" She says.

"Me too. That was amazing" I say.

"You're okay then?" She asks

"Of course!" I say.

"Well, its just that...in the past I have found that guys tend freak out and leave after we have sex. No one really cuddles with me afterwards."

"To bad for them. Cuddling with you is nice," I say.

I run one finger along her limp cock. "I've never been this close to one before." I say.

"Don't worry. It won't bite." She says.

I take it in my hand and give it a squeeze. I feel it start to grow and harden in my grasp.

"Although, if you keep doing that, I can't promise it won't spit at you." She laughs.

I kiss her belly while still playing her cock. She squirms a little underneath me.

"So, sexy boy, do you have any questions?" She asks. "Now that we've done the naughty, I suppose we might as well lay our cards on the table."

"Um...I don't know. I do, I suppose."

"Go ahead. I won't be offended."

"Well, your cock looks all natural. I guess you were born a boy, then? Or, at least with boy parts?"

"I was" She says. "But I was always small for my age, and curvy, too. My butt was embarrassing when I was 13. Girls started getting boobs. Guys started getting boners. Of course, I started getting boners, too, but I also grew butt."

"So, did you always want to be a girl?" I asked.

"I guess I always just thought i was a girl." She stated. "I knew I wasn't a regular boy, aside from the whole having a cock thing."

"Forgive me if I sound ignorant. Did you do hormones or anything like that?" I ask.

"I never really needed them. I was so girly anyways."

"What about your cock?" I say

"What about it?"

"Are you going to keep it?"

"Oh yes! I love my cock. Honestly, I feel like I am exactly who I am supposed to be right now. I mean, I always felt girly, and I always knew liked boys, but I guess having a cock always felt right, too."

"I guess that makes sense," I say.

"Besides, I like my cock." She says.

"I cant believe I am saying this...but I like your cock too. I like feeling it in my hand" I say. "So, the cock stays then..."

"Yes, I don't want to get surgery. Well, anymore surgery." She says. "My boobs aren't all natural. I saved up to get them done."

"They are quite nice, by the way." I say. "I have another question, though."

"Go ahead and ask," she says.

"Will you let me taste your cock?"

"Of course! If you want to," she answers. "I would love you to taste my cock."

I move slowly downward and kiss her lower belly. Her pubes are light, almost like peach fuzz, just above her cock. The patch is trimmed into a small rectangle. Her cock stiffens as I continue working my way towards it.

"Does this turn you on?" I ask.

"Oh yes," she says. "Its been a while since anyone has blown me."

"Really?" I ask. "Who was the last, if you don't mind talking about it."

"A girl I met while traveling. She was quite good at it."

I run my tongue tentatively over the tip. I get a salty sweet taste that's both pleasant and sexy. "Mmmm" I say. "It tastes sweet" I can feel a little of her precum on my tongue.

"That's nice" She says. "Your tongue feels good."

Emboldened by her praise I lick it from the base, up her shaft to the head. She shivers tantalizingly underneath me. I love getting a reaction from her.

"What the hell?" say to myself and take the tip of her cock in my mouth.

Its very smooth and I find the texture against my lips to be very pleasurable. I slide my mouth up and down the first third of it, getting used to it. Sienna moans and rocks her hips a little. I can tell she likes it, and the thought of pleasuring her turns me on even more. Suddenly, I am imagining making her cum with my mouth.

"You know" I say. "I always wondered about girls who say they love to suck dick"

"What about it?" She asks

"Well, I always wondered if they really meant it. But I can see now why they would."

"You like my cock in your mouth?" She asks.

"Mmmm....I don't have much to compare it too, but I like yours" I say. "Its smooth and feels good in my mouth. And I like that is pleases you." I say, before licking it again.

"It tastes good too," I add.

"Please, feel free to continue" She encourages.

I put her cock back in my mouth. I am not sure what to do, exactly, so I try to think of what I like when a girl gives me a blowjob. I also try to copy the moves Sienna used on me earlier.

Sienna moans and strokes my hair. Her hips move in unison with my head bobbing. I go down to far and almost gag.

"Relax, baby." She says. "You don't have to go all the way down"

I pull up for air. "Does it feel good?" I ask.

"It feels so nice, being inside your mouth. I think I could cum." She says.

"Really?" I say.

The thought of making her cum is hot and I renew my efforts. To my surprise, I want her to cum in my mouth. At least once. Just to try it.

I take the base of her cock in my hand and begin stroking in time with my blow job. I hear her moan and begin bobbing faster. My saliva has mixed with her precum and the slickness makes blowing her easier. Her cock slides in and our of my mouth.

"Oh shit, oh shit I am almost there. Please don't stop!" She says.

This is it. I am actually getting her off. I speed up, ignoring the fact that my lips and jaw muscles are getting tired. I start to moan as I suck her.

"Oh....oh baby...yes...I'm gonna cum. If you don't..." She stammers.

I hear her warning, but the last thing I want right now is to take her cock from my mouth.

Suddenly, her cock twitches and she pushes her hips from the bed. I feel the first gush of her cum hit my tongue and slide down my throat. My mouth is filled with a silky liquid that tastes fruity and sweet with a little saltiness. My own cock stiffens painfully in response and I continue sucking her shaft. Another spurt comes, followed by another. I do my best to swallow it all, but I let some drip out of the corners of my mouth. It runs down her thick cock as another thick rope of her cum erupts in my mouth slides down my throat. When her orgasm begins to ebb her hips begin to move more slowly. I suck her until nothing else flows from her. Finally, I pull my mouth from her cock.

"Oh shit...that was great. You are a natural." She says as I lick the overflow cum from the sides of her shaft.

When I finally finish cleaning her off, her cock begins shrinking.

"I can't believe I made you cum," I say with no small amount of wonder in my voice.

"Baby, that felt amazing. You can do that to me anytime," She says.

"Your cum tastes so sweet. Everything about you is sweet. I think I could blow you everyday." I say

"No complaints here." She says.

I lay next to her on the bed and kiss her deeply.

"Yummy. I can taste my cum on your lips." Sienna says. "It does taste good!"

"I told you so," I say.

As we cuddle we both begin getting sleepy. I can't believe how comfortable I feel with her.

"Sienna," I say.

"Hmm?" she asks, sleepily.

"Can we do this again in the morning?"

"Of course." she replies. She rolls onto her side and I spoon her from behind. "You want to put your cock in my ass again?" she asks. "I would like that."

I press my body close to hers.

"Oh, I definitely want to do that again," I say. "But, I was thinking maybe you would like to fuck me?"

12