All Comments on 'Sierra Lives Pt. 11'

by Abashed

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PetrouchkaPetrouchkaalmost 6 years ago
Yes !

I'm very happy ! I love Lord V, and I can not wait to find out what Sierra's drunk blood is going to cause... An addiction?

Thank you for sharing !

acevilla3acevilla3almost 6 years ago
MORE!

Ugh, again. so good. I love this story and every time I see an update, my heart stops. I want to know what drinking Lord V’s blood does! As twisted as it is, I love the idea of Lord V falling in love with Sierra. There’s nothing like a cold, ruthless killer having a soft spot for that one girl. Can’t wait for the next installment! Thanks again! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

This story just keeps on getting better and better, I am super curious to know what will happen next!

Can't wait for the next chapter

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Entertaining

A great chapter, very entertaining albeit too short. I have followed this story from the beginning and have enjoyed them all. You write well and have created credible and engaging characters. All good so far, and regular updates are very much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Lord V and Sierra sure have found some unorthodox ways to share bodily fluids. :P

I bet there's some wacky cultural significance to drinking his blood, and I bet coincidentally said cultural significances are gonna be BDSMtastic. :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
grrrrrrr

I am so mad!!!!!!!!! First of all, he is a total bastard with all the blackmail and underhandedness, and making her drink his blood without her consent is extra evil, because I am guessing it negates her poison, makes her crave him, or some such trick that puts her at a disadvantage with him again. She CANNOT want to stay with him of her free will when he behaves like this!!! If he truly wanted her to stay on more free terms, then he made a big mistake by breaking her trust once again and I hope you make him realize it and regret it sufficiently so he lets her go. PLEASE don't let her succumb to him! She can get physical pleasure from someone else, she doesn't need this bastard!!!! PLEASE don't let us down, I'm sure there are many readers like me who like nonconsent stories only if they end in the triumph of the victim over the abuser!

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
Favourite chapter so far

My favourite chapter so far. I loved that he finally admitted to her his feelings about her. I loved that she was able to return upon him some of the punishments he imposed on her. The whipping of him was great! I also loved that he is still the right bastard that he is, all that arrogance and manipulation. I hope the drinking of his blood binds her to him as much as he is bound to her, and that's why he hadn't done it sooner, because the control it gives comes at a cost. To take and to be taken, glorious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a seriously good read

Every character rocks and the story is original and entertaining on so many levels. FIVE STARS and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous