All Comments on 'Sierra Lives Pt. 12'

by Abashed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
grrrrrrrr

OMG this was so good until the very end, I was so excited by Sierra's resistance until you revealed that her resistance might be futile due to the sneaky trick that the evil bastard pulled with that blood. PLEASE do not let him win, especially in such an underhanded way, but even if she genuinely wanted to be with him, it would not be right, because she is a truly amazing human being with principles and willpower and free will, and his behaviour (with all the sneakiness, blackmail, enslaving etc.) cannot be acceptable to her no matter how he twists his logic, so there just is no way that she can ultimately end up with him and maintain her integrity as a person, no matter how much "equality" he might be willing to give her in the end, it does not make up for all the evil he did until then, even if he thinks it does. PLEASE do not let that happen, you have such a great imagination, I'm sure you can come up with a way in which she can still resist him, maybe the general can teach her something, etc. I can't wait for the conclusion of this epic story and sincerely hope that it will be satisfactory and Sierra will be free and far away from this manipulative bastard...

FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
Love this!!!!

I kind of am rooting for Lord V. Well done. Looking forward to conclusion.

acevilla3acevilla3almost 6 years ago
I wish this was longer

I really do love this story and check this site daily for an update. I wish there was much more! I’ve given it some serious thought, and because I’m a crazy person who loves angst, I’m rooting for Lord V! I just love the idea of this cold, merciless killer falling in love with this one girl. It gives me sadistic satisfaction to know that he may have been hurt when she said she was still leaving, as if she meant something to him, but he means nothing to her. Love it! Well, looking forward to the last part! Thanks again!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Me too

I wished the chapter longer too. Like most of the commentators I'm rooting for Lord V. One is he'll never have a moment of peace with her and she'll make rein him in his worst traits; with her at least.

And Lord V has a point, Jarok did sell her, he is a basically a space pirate so isn't exactly a saint. Lord V is pretty honest not nice but honest and he'll more than able to satisfy Sierra's dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love your series

I thoroughly enjoy your series. I guess the sadist in me hopes she ends up with V.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love this story!

Please let Sierra and Lord V live happily ever after.......

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 6 years ago
Curious

You have me intrigued and I look forward to the next piece of it... make it a solid ending and I'll swear you should publish this.

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago

Thank you. I love your quick updates. As always, you've made my day. And as always, I can't wait till your next installment. I miss Lord V already, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm really digging the story. My feel is it should end with Sierra and lord v(your call obv.). If it does I think a scene where she's on her knees for him begging would be sexy. I like her having backbone a lot but I'd also enjoy consensual non-consent.

Like he's doing his thing and she's begging him to stop even though she can release the ropes at any time and for him to be smug and lord her need for him over her.

Just my thoughts. Obviously you're the writer and I'll be happy with whatever you give us <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

need moar! im hooked!

you're a great writer and i couldn't stop reading!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous