All Comments on 'Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 03'

by raginrhinoman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
Really dragging this out, aren't you?...

... Good grief, I'll be on Social Security by the time you finally finished this mess.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
I wonder how this will end.

And I was also disappointed that she didn't come clean with the pastor...it forced her to bow to her blackmailer. Maybe she'll try a gradual mental conditioning with her mate and finally reveal her past. We'll see....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let Her

Let her fight back and win. A blackmailer deserves no consideration.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Just 2*...why?

Just 2*...why? Because after his sermon and after having talked about it, she should have come clean with the husband as soon as she was blackmailed...To submit to blackmail will turn her life in a living hell!!! That's what the red man wants...But let's see what this story will bring us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it been beaten to death

this theme. i agree anyone with a brain would have told the husband or exposed the leach for what he was doing but then that would have hurt your story. As for me i got better things to do then waste my time on this crap.

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
And down the drain it goes

I was hoping you had something original in mind but alas you didn't fail to disappoint. Absolutely no one that was a 10 year veteran of the porn industry would fall for this kind of blackmail. Once one person knows about your past, others find out and it's a never ending spiral. Experience would have taught someone like Pamela that long ago. It's a shame you didn't try to be more creative. Now I suppose in the end if it is to be a happy one her husband will ultimately forgive her and Paul will go to jail for blackmail and the town could get a real life example of her husband's sermon. Since the story is in loving wives though, we might also have the cliche ending. Such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Five stars

I'm very satisfied with how the story is progressing. It still can go in many interesting directions, and yes, it's still possible for the "good guys" to win in the end.

xxsilver77xxsilver77about 9 years ago
Just Fine By Me

Who cares about how this woman would react in real life. As a woman, I come to Literotica for the fantasy...to imagine myself in these characters' places as a way of getting some cheap thrills. What fun is it for me--or anyone else really--if Pamela just owns up to her past and lives happily ever after? I for one am enjoying this scenario and hope Pamela is manipulated into going much further...and if her fighting back and doing the right thing and getting the best of Paul in the end is so important to you, that can still happen. Until then, I'll enjoy this for what it is.

raginrhinomanraginrhinomanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ahh the joys of trying to please the anonymous freeloaders

Hilarious. Some skewered stories in the past for being completely unreal and others say, 'hey, it's too real.' The best feedback from freeloaders who read stories here is, 'thanks for putting in some effort, it's more than my sorry ass is doing.' LOL Memo to those reading stories here... 99.9% of them could never happen in real life. They are all fantasy so take it for what it is. BTW Rhinos have thick skin :)

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Love the positive attitude

Raginrhinoman, I love the positive attitude and thick skin. As you stated, you can't please everyone and I'm glad you don't try since we are all looking for something different in a story.

Not that it matters but from my perspective, I should have been more clear in my critique. If Pamela had been a younger newcomer to the porn industry that caused a splash and then exited the industry after only a couple of films with nobody knowing what happened to her as she tried to distance herself from her choices her response would have been more in line. After 10 years in the business and with a few more jaded years under her belt Pamela would be more media and life experienced. For instance, Pamela might proffer to Paul that the authorities may be very interested in what source Paul was accessing to determine that Sierra and Pamela had the same social security number and that she would be willing to place a phone call if he were to continue. Or, once Paul started his campaign Pamela would have known the jig was up so she could have talked to John and used the media to out Paul and his seedy agenda which would have made him a pariah in town (she already knows she is found out so why not extract revenge). A hot, young, newcomer wouldn't have this jaded outlook and experience yet. Sometimes it's not the premise, it's the details.

Speaking on behalf of the less talented among us (yes, I readily admit it), I appreciate your efforts. The writing is well done, the details are what got me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It would be dishonest of me to say I love or even like....

....cuckold stories. That said, this is a little different, in that it is primarily a blackmail story of a woman transitioned out of the sex industry and trying to have a decent life. She's already done the too typical thing and let the jerk draw her into an infidelity. if she is committed to her husband and truly loves him, she should have done the courageous thing and gone to him, told him everything, and asked his help dealing with the blackmailer. Yes, it would have been more traumatic, and has even odds as to whether or not he would stand with her....but at least she would be choosing consistent with her declared, adopted beliefs.

I think generally, you tell it well, from the perspective of the "fans" never letting go and, as in this case, wanting something contrary to the current adopted lifestyle to keep the "secret". The "formers" either live with the rep and learn to brutally blow off the assholes, or get stuck, like Pamela. The pairing of a former porn star with a Baptist preacher is a pretty far reach...but allowing for it (as our part of suspension of disbelief for the sake of the story) is not the most far-fetched idea, either....I mean look at Tammy Fay. Does anybody else know how she spent some of her idle hours?

Oh, one thing...most of the First Baptist/Southern Baptist ministers and their wives I've known are tea-totalers. But that may be irrelevant here.

I especially appreciate the internal conversations you describe in Pamela, her husband and the prick. It suggests something deeper, more realistic to how real people think and act. We all cope with conflicts. Between temptations, memories and experiences and our ideals. I do not believe in the devil/angel on the shoulders notion, but the two voices in our minds is very real to me, as well as many of my friends and acquaintances. Those that deny such internal struggles and conflicts, are in my opinion, either psychopaths, or so single-minded, they have left daily life behind for their own, private nirvana.

I can agree with some authority that people coming out of the sex industry are for years after, revisited with memories and "flashbacks" of moments and events from their former lives. Soldiers and kidnap/rape victims exhibit similar issues. Sometimes it proves too much and they return to the life or events, or may breakdown and suicide, other times they overcome it successfully and live long, rich, productive, decent lives. It's a case by case thing.

So, obviously, "Gruber" will escalate, how will she handle it? The preacher has headed down a road with his sermon series, how will it play out, what will Pamela learn from his preaching and what affect will it have on her? How will what she learns change her response to her blackmailer? Or will she go down that dark road and have a "life-changing" experience when it all comes out?

I know I'm anxious to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:raginrhinoman

How are anonymous readers freeloaders?You stupid fuck, what makes you think that most of us aren't signed in this site. There is a reason I post anonymous you idiot. What a horses ass. Another one of those scum bags that thinks his fake name has certain meaning. What a moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ten years in the porn industry? And she doesn't know how to take care of herself?

I would suspect this woman has already been subject to every scam, asshole, blackmailer, con artist, and sleezebag in existence. She thinks she can rely on his promise to only want a blow job. But then at the end you finally have her admit that this will not stop with a blow job. Then why did she start? Until she gave the guy the blow job she had the moral high ground. She changed her life. Her husband has dedicated his life to saving sinners and changing lives. So she can't bear to tell her husband the truth and receive the understanding and forgiveness he gives to all others, which she should have witnessed on her own. But she thinks its OK to trust some stranger, trading a blow job for future anonymity. Which trade she already knows is not going to be adequate.

No, she's not a whore anymore, or at least she wasn't. She's a victim of a stupid author! No sense adding to her suffering by me being a stupid reader.

But, hey, its just fiction. OK, so why don't you have her fucking the elders in the church office, and introducing her eventual daughters into the porn industry? And the husband can be a cucky preacher. And he can be handling rattle snakes. And she can be recruiting more porn stars and whores from the youth ministry. And the ladies auxiliary can start doing amateur porn productions to help fund the church. Its just fiction. Hell, you could make this into a multi-generational saga of porn, infidelity, rape, incest, bdsm. My mind is swimming with the possibilities!

On second thought, this comment is way above the pay grade of an anony. Let's just pretend we never met.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Hopefully you can conclude this in a unique manner.

Because the road it is going down, is one that has been well trod in the past. The mistake is always in not telling the husband about the blackmail. She needs to come clean about her past, to her hub, so that Paul loses all power over her. Of course his position and the ramifications of her past becoming known to the congregation are troublesome, but such is life, better they weather the slings and arrows of public opinion together than her to try and keep this buried alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

First two chapters really worked. Built tension and the brevity did not detract from the story.

Gave you 2*s for this chapter. There should have been more here. You limit yourself to two pages and the story was broken at a bad spot. It doesn't work for the written word, this type of break only works well for television.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry, but this is pathetic formula crap!

I really hoped you'd try and write a smart woman, but as several have already mentioned, nobody whose been in the industry 10 years and managed to get out intact would be this stupid. It really kills the story when the characters act in ways that real people couldn't or wouldn't in real life if they'd done the things they've supposedly done. Please try to match your details/facts to at least a consistent version of your reality. Very disappointing!

raginrhinomanraginrhinomanabout 9 years agoAuthor
You guys are a trip!

You'll be back for more :) The final chapter will be different than the usual stuff on this site. Wait for it...wait for it...

Raginrhino

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Well

So far it's the same situation played out many times before. I'm reading on, author, hoping for a different take. We'll see...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Again.

Little weasel should be stopped. Abruptly

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story telling. I just loathe the blackmailer

Can't wait to get to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hate any story that is based on a crime!

Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That Peter Paul is a slimy SOB. The lady gave up that life, married a man she loves, and that rotten bastard wants to harm her like that. He deserves an awful beating...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tyrone Boner? You had to dip into the lowest trope of LW, and bring in the black dildo to show how much of a whore she had been. It added nothing to the story at all. You should be showing how she is going to save her marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous