Sif’s Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning her lover of this Sif broke the kiss, lean down and whispered in Darcy's ear, "I now wish to violate your ass."

Darcy trembled, but obviously not in fear, "Fuck yeah, fuck my ass. Fuck my big fat ass. Please Sif, ass fuck me."

Hearing such words from a woman drove Sif crazy, the super strong brunette flipping her conquest over onto her stomach and then up onto all fours in one quick movement, Darcy putting weight on her knees while keeping her face downwards and her ass backwards so she could literally offer her succulent rump to her dominant lover. This again caused Sif to become lost in Darcy's beauty, the warrior woman unable to think of anything in the nine realms which compared to the juicy ass of Darcy Lewis.

After perhaps literally drooling for several minutes Sif lean down and pressed her lips to those well rounded cheeks, the usually so dignified warrior first becoming lost in literally kissing Darcy's ass cheeks and then licking the puckered treasure which lay in between them. In fact Sif's last coherent action for a while was spreading those luscious globes with both hands so she could bury her face between Darcy's butt cheeks and start ravenously licking the other brunette's tiny little butt hole which she would soon violate.

Darcy loved receiving a rim job, especially when it was from another woman. Again women just were great with their tongues, knew her body so well and were willing to take the time to really let her enjoy it. Plus it was a wonderful turn on to have someone licking her back there. However despite all the many, many benefits it couldn't compare with getting her ass fucked with a nice big cock, preferably the type which never went soft, and she never met anyone who could fuck her ass like Sif.

Just thinking about it never failed to make her body shake and her ass hole quiver with the memory of being sodomised by the powerful goddess, although the fact Sif's tongue was methodically lapping away at her back hole had a lot to do with it. Then, just as Darcy was about to beg for more, Sif pushed her tongue into the busty brunette's slutty ass, that often abused anal ring not standing a chance against the mighty warrior. When that tongue was far as it could go up Darcy's butt Sif seemed to take a moment to enjoy the feeling of the loudmouth brunette's insides trembling around her, then she began tongue fucking her ass, making Darcy grip the bed sheets and moan like the shameless anal whore she was.

This inevitably led to Darcy begging, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gaaaaaawwwwwwwddddddd, please Sif, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me. Fuck my ass! Please, oh my God your tongue feels so good in my ass, mmmmmmmmm, but I want more. I want your big cock! Please Sif, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, strap on your big cock and fuck my slutty ass with it. Oh Gooooooddddddd, fuck me up the ass! Fuck me up my big fat slutty ass like the anal whore I am! Oooooooooh fuck, pound my butt and make me your butt slut! Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, ass fuck me and remind me that I'm your fucking ass slave!"

Again Darcy loved dirty talk, and it clearly drove Sif wild too, but the other brunette had more self-restraint than anyone Darcy had ever been with and thus cruelly teased her for hours. In reality it probably wasn't that long but it felt like it, so much so Darcy almost began to hate the rim job. Almost. Of course she was very happy when that tongue was replaced by one and then two fingers, Darcy's constant begging becoming more frantic as Sif effortlessly stretched out her slutty butt hole.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhh please fuck me! Mmmmmmm fuck my ass, fuck my slutty little ass hole. Make me gape for you Sif. Stretch my slutty little butt hole until I'm gaping like a total anal slut! Mmmmmmm, oh God, please Sif, please, please, please, please, please ass fuck me! Fuck me in the ass! Fuck me up the butt! Butt fuck me! Fuck my butt! Fuck my big butt! Fuck my fat ass! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, please fuck me, fuck me, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck meeeeeeeee!" Darcy pleaded as Sif silently attached her cock, the seemingly magical object the Asgardian could hide in a pocket automatically expanded when pressed against her sex, straps sliding out to attach around her waist the biggest cock Darcy had ever seen extended long and proud from the warrior's waist.

"Silence, my maiden, and present to me my prize." Sif finally ordered once she had removed her fingers from Darcy's ass.

It made Darcy so fucking wet to hear Sif talk about her as a prize, as if she was something the warrior had won in battle. It was even better when she was talking about a body part, especially Sif's favourite body part, Darcy loving the idea of her ass being Sif's prize, the assistant happily giving it to her by reaching back and spreading her meaty ass cheeks, offering up her tightest hole as a sacrifice to this goddess. Offering the goddess her prize.

Sif admired the offering for a few moments and then press the false cock against her maiden's ass hole, penetrating the tight ring of flesh with a single thrust. This caused a loud cry and then a whimper to escape the mortal's lips, Sif cursing her failure before pushing forwards as slowly as she could, pausing now and again to allow Darcy plenty of time to adjust to the sizeable weapon pushing into her big round bottom.

Despite the fact that Sif violated this succulent rump every time she was in Midgard and left a widely gaping crater in her wake Darcy's big beautiful butt still remained the tightest orifice that Sif had ever had the pleasure of plundering. It was by far the most pleasurable enchantment Sif had ever encountered, however an unfortunate side-effect was that hurting Darcy was inevitable, at least with the initial penetration. Nevertheless Sif had been getting better at penetrating her maiden's large bottom and this latest attempt was woefully lacking in gentleness. For that Sif blamed herself. However she was determined to make it up to her lover, something Sif seemed to achieve quite easily.

In addition to its wonderful tightness Darcy's rear passage was also incredibly sensitive, the mortal already moaning in pleasure from Sif pushing the large strap on deep into her bowels. Then with the created cock almost entirely within Darcy's forbidden depths Sif began pumping her hips back and forth in a fucking motion, the weaker woman moaning in a loud cry of pleasure which told the Asgardian her human lover was ready to feel the entire length of the false dick taking her ass. And feel it she did, Sif pushing the last few inches into Darcy's delightful bottom so that she could truly begin sodomising her maiden.

Like so many times before this was the moment that Darcy let go of her ass cheeks as she knew full well how Sif like to feel her well-toned thighs pumping into those luscious cheeks, like always Darcy then immediately beginning to beg, "Mmmmmmm yes, fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Please! It feels so good! Ooooooohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Gooooooddddddd, fuck my slut ass, mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, ass fuck me like a slut! Ass fuck me like the dirty little anal slut I am! Ohhhhhhh Sif, fuck me up the ass and make me your ass whore! Your butt slut! Your anal slave! Your bitch! Oh God Sif, make me your bitch!"

Sif grinned happily, proud to be pleasing her maiden so effortlessly, even if it was no surprise given how responsive Darcy was to anal sex. Of course Darcy's love for this forbidden act was one of the main reasons Sif adored taking this Midgardian's big bottom so frequently. That and the exquisite feelings of that back passage clamping down on her strap on cock and Darcy's meaty cheeks jiggling against Sif's thighs. And true, Sif did not experience the same type of physical pleasure from violating such a tight orifice as a man would there was still a pleasant bashing against her clit from the base of the sex toy, and the mental stimulation of taking another woman in this way was indescribable. Sure Darcy was no warrior who Sif had defeated in battle but she was still very much enjoying her dominance over the weaker woman who's forbidden hole was now a fuck hole for Sif's pleasure.

Not that Sif was the only one enjoying this as Darcy was making very clear from her constant moaning and begging for more, the busty woman barely conscious of what she was saying given the way her tail pipe was being busted. Of course Darcy very much doubt Sif minded. Hell, despite what the goddess had once said Darcy still suspected that Sif didn't listen to her half the time, and that half should probably be cut down to a quarter when the warrior woman was pumping a dildo in and out of Darcy's ass hole.

Darcy had been blessed with a curvaceous bod which attracted men and women alike, many of whom were virtually obsessed with her big tits or fat ass or both. Most who were into her ass became completely lost in it once they got their hands on it and Sif definitely wasn't an exception. Hell, Sif was pretty much obsessed with her entire body, which was a massive ego boost for Darcy. After all it was one thing to be lusted over by men, they were easy. It was a little more flattering to catch a woman drooling over her, but to have that effect on a freaking goddess was pretty much indescribable.

Another thing which was indescribable was the feeling of getting ass fucked by a goddess. Darcy could probably write a book, or maybe an essay, entitled 'being fucked up the ass by a goddess' and no matter how much time she spent on it she could never quite do the experience justice. Although she'd probably get a kick out of writing it, even if only to show it to Jane to see how she would react. The point was Darcy's words just couldn't do this justice. The English language, and no other language on earth, could accurately describe the feeling of a goddess fucking her ass.

It was just so skilful, every thrust seeming to make Darcy's rectum even more loose and sensitive until any initial pain was a distant memory and every tiny movement within her back passage caused pure ecstasy to not only shoot from Darcy's butt to her brain but spread throughout her entire body. And through it all Darcy begged for more until tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes because she needed a harder butt fucking so desperately, and she didn't care what she had to say or do to get it. She would do or say anything if this goddess would only pound her butt and make her cum.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee ooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd!" Darcy begged desperately, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck, oh fuck me, fuck my ass, ooooooooh yesssssss, fuck my slutty ass, oh Sif! Fuck my ass Sif, fuck my big fat ass with your big hard cock! Fucking pound my ass like the anal whore I am! Oh God yes, mmmmmmmm, harder, ohhhhhhhhh, harder, fuck my fat ass harder, ooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwdddddd HARDER! Destroy my fucking ass hole! Fucking destroy it and claim whatever's left as yours! Mmmmmmm, my ass is yours Sif, my whole body is yours and I want you to wreck it. I want you to wreck my fucking rectum and leave me with a gaping wide slutty ass hole! I want you to turn my butt hole into your personal fuck hole, yours to use whenever you want. I want my little back hole to be your little bitch hole, mmmmmmmm, my ass just an orifice for your pleasure, ooooooooh God Sif, ohhhhhhhh, fuck my ass and make me cum like an anal whore! Fuck my fat ass and make me cum! Butt fuck me like a little bitch! Make me your bitch Sif, oooooooh, I wanna be The Lady Sif's bitch. I wanna, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwwddddddd, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh shitttttt, fuck me, fuck me harder, harder, harder, harder, harder, HARDER OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!"

While Darcy would have probably done or said anything to get what she wanted she did actually kind of mean it. Sure, her preference would be an equal partners relationship. Or at least it would be while her brain was working properly. And she seemed to have that, sort of. But the idea of being the bitch of a goddess was such a freaking turn on that Darcy found herself imagining her life as Sif's willing and eager sex slave.

Darcy imagined quitting her job, well unpaid internship, so she could completely devote herself to Sif's pleasure. Move into Sif's home and start wearing a French maid uniform or something. Or maybe nothing but a collar, with a tag saying 'Property of The Lady Sif'. Become nothing but a walking set of fuck holes for her powerful lover. Perhaps even let Sif pimp her out to her friends like The Warriors Three, let all three men stuff her fuck holes at the same time and then simultaneously fill her with cum. That is if they didn't regard her as unworthy. A lowly mortal, good enough to be Sif's pet but not worth touching, Sif's friends believing she was lowering herself by having Darcy as a sex slave when there were no doubt both women and men in Asgard lining up for the position.

The whole idea poured gasoline on the raging fire inside Darcy, however even as it added to the enjoyment of her butt being thoroughly pounded the busty brunette was reminded by the sensible part of her brain that even though a vacation to Asgard sounded peachy she couldn't live there. Who would look after Jane? Thor? Please, like that lovable brute would know Jane needed help with the little things like remembering to eat and sleep. Plus who would Jane butt fuck if Darcy wasn't around to bend over for her at a moments notice?

Of course Darcy forgot all about that dilemma the moment she came, her distracted thoughts meaning the climax crept up on her so that when it first hit. She was so overwhelmed she barely knew what was happening to her. Then she came again and again and again, Darcy Lewis melting away into a happy puddle of goo from the intense climaxes she was receiving. Through that intensity her body took over, Darcy finding herself slamming back against Sif's thrusts as if she was being possessed by some kind of evil demon determined to make sure she would never sit down properly again. When considering what she dealt with on a daily basis it wasn't impossible, although at the height of her ecstasy Darcy honestly didn't care. In fact she welcomed it. Anything to make her orgasms harder.

While Darcy became a complete mindless animal Sif valiantly fought to keep herself under control. It was incredibly difficult, especially as Darcy became a mindless anal whore in front of her eyes, however Sif couldn't afford such a luxury. After all she had the strength to literally tear Darcy apart, something Sif would never allow herself to do regardless of how overwhelmingly horny she became. Fortunately Darcy was not the first human Sif had fucked in the ass, and the goddess of war had spent much of her free time over the past few months slamming the succulent rump before her, so she knew her limit. More importantly she knew how to stretch those limits to their breaking point, which was exactly what she did here.

With hands holding Darcy in a vice like grip Sif helped her maiden thrust back against her, making sure she moved backwards every time the warrior woman pushed forwards, the dildo going as deep into Darcy's big bottom as it could with every hard thrust. That big bottom quickly turned pink and then eventually red under the force of the anal assault, Sif pounding into those meaty cheeks so hard it was like she was giving Darcy a spanking, which was something else the goddess like to do to her maiden although again she had to hold back when she did it. Like with a spanking the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed throughout the room which were almost as loud as Darcy's screams of pleasure.

Those screams were like the sweetest music to Sif, far superior to both the obnoxious noise Darcy had played for her and the finest ballads sung by the greatest bards in all of the nine realms. The exquisite feelings of Darcy's big juicy butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs and the mortal's somehow still incredibly tight rear fuck passage were also superior to any feeling Sif had encountered in any plane of existence she had encountered, even when she had butt fucked other maidens. And Sif had ass fucked many, many beautiful maidens, many of whom had been supposedly beyond her reach. Maidens with much higher station than this lowly mortal. Yet for Sif this was the best, most fuck-able ass in all the nine realms and anything beyond it.

Unfortunately one downside to bedding a mortal was they lacked the stamina of an Asgardian and after only a few rounds of multiple orgasms Darcy was lying limply on the bed, clearly rendered either unconscious or barely conscious by the series of climaxes Sif was giving her. Sif had only experienced a few orgasms herself by that point, but fortunately they had all been quite satisfying as while Sif would have loved to continue butt fucking Darcy sodomising an unconscious body was barbaric and beneath her. So the second Darcy was unable to continue Sif immediately pulled the large phallic attachment from her lover's succulent rear and then surveyed the damage their lovemaking had caused the physically weaker woman.

As usual after Sif had finished violating another woman's ass Darcy's big bubble butt was a beautiful crimson, the milky white skin of the Midgardian making the pretty red colour stand out so wonderfully, and the treasure which lay in between them looked as if it would never close again, Darcy's ass hole seemingly damaged beyond repair. Of course Sif knew better. All of her victims eventually recovered, and while it was stretched wide now Sif knew Darcy's gaping butt hole would return to the tightness which the goddess so loved.

Spreading the juicy round redded globes of Darcy's ass Sif stared long and hard at her maiden's gaping ass hole, examining the red ringed crater and the little tunnel allowing her to see deep into the other brunette's bowels. Which was perhaps the most perverted of Sif's desires, the Asgardian not daring to analyse why she found such a thing so fascinating, yet unable to stop herself from indulging in it.

Luckily this seem to provide Darcy was some time to recover from the ordeal of being butt fucked, the weaker woman resting while the warrior woman's strong hands on her ass cheeks kept her in place, which was good because it meant that Darcy would have the strength to let Sif indulge in another one of her perverted desires. When she was sure Darcy was ready for that Sif let go of her cheeks and, as the other woman didn't immediately collapse, lay down next to the incredibly sweaty body of her lover.

Then Darcy slowly lifted her head and smiled at her expectantly, Sif returning the smile before ordering, "It seems you have made a mess of my weapon, Darcy Lewis. Surely the right thing for you to do is to clean it?"

Although it kind of sounded like a question Sif made sure the tone of her voice made it clear that this was a command, one she was pleased to see Darcy didn't hesitate to obey. Not that she was expecting her too given that Darcy had expressed love for this kind of debauchery, and indeed a huge smile quickly crossed the busty brunette's pretty face, the type of which was practically devilish and yet The Lady Sif did so adore it, just before the weaker woman began to move.

Darcy continued to smile as she lazily crawled in between Sif's legs to suck that ass flavoured strap-on, something that was difficult given that her entire body seemed to be aching, especially her ass which was killing her. Well, not like seriously, but being butt fucked by a goddess never failed to leave her ass hurting for hours afterwards. Once she got some sleep it would simmer down to a pleasant ache which would remind her of all the pleasure she had received, and return some of her strength to her, but she had learned from experience if she didn't show enthusiasm for ass to mouth after an anal fucking Sif would started to doubt she actually liked it, which couldn't be further from the truth.