Sif’s Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proud anal slut that she was Darcy loved ATM, something she had fully proved again by wrapping her lips around the head of Sif's shaft and moaning joyfully at getting to taste the deepest part of her bowels. It was just doing anything was hard when her butt hurt and she was running on fumes thanks to an orgasm filled butt fucking. Luckily for her she had a lot of experience by now, Darcy using her adrenaline to do as she was told, the taste of her own ass giving her the strength she needed to give Sif a proper blow job.

That meant slowly sucking the head clean and then beginning to slide her lips up and down the dick, taking inch after inch into her mouth until it bumped against the entrance of her throat. Then, carefully relaxing her throat muscles, Darcy took Sif's dick down her wind-pipe, the experienced cock sucker slowly but surely bobbing her head up and down until she was deep throating the entire length of that strap-on dildo. It wasn't long after that the last of her ass juice was gone, but Darcy continued to ravenously suck the cock until she felt a gentle tugging on her hair.

Taking the hint Darcy took the cock out of her mouth and allowed herself to be pulled into Sif's arms, the powerful warrior briefly kissing her before murmuring, "I promise you Darcy Lewis, upon my next visit I will bring you a token of my affection. Clothing, jewellery, something to show you how precious you are to me."

Darcy smiled softly, "That would be cool. But, I think I'd prefer, you know, for you to stay. Not like, forever, but like... for a couple of days, or just until I wake up, or something?"

Sif beamed happily, her smile then turning lascivious as she asked, "Are you sure you can handle that? If I stay, I'm not sure I can promise to keep my hands off you."

A shiver of arousal ran through Darcy's body, prompting her to ask challengingly, "What makes you think I'd want you too?"

Smiling softly Sif called the exhausted girl's bluff, "So, you would be up for another round then?"

"Ermmmmm..." Darcy mumbled, desperately wanting to say yes but previous experience just about able to convince her to back down, "Maybe give me a minute?"

With another soft smile Sif leaned forward to kiss Darcy's forehead before practically whispering, "Take all the time you need."

"Thanks." Darcy mumbled as Sif rolled them over, effortlessly manoeuvring them so Darcy was lying with her head against the other brunette's chest.

Of course after a few long seconds of that Darcy felt her eyelids beginning to droop and a feeling of peace and safety wash over her the likes of which she could only feel in Sif's arms. It was now just a matter of time before she went to sleep, and while that normally wouldn't bother her after tons of orgasm Darcy didn't want to wake up alone again. She knew it was selfish, but she didn't want Sif to go.

So just before she fell asleep Darcy whispered, "Promise you'll stay?"

Sif bit her lip. If Thor or Odin summoned her she would have to leave, and there were any number of unforeseeable events which could occur forcing her to rush away. However in this moment what could she do but please her maiden.

"I will stay. I promise." Sif said firmly.

And she did, for a little while.

The end.