All Comments on 'Sigma Iota Omicron Ch. 02'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
entooitentooitover 12 years ago
thank you for the great erotic story.

great story. i want to see more. I love the public displays of sex and erotic too, so the more of that you can throw in the better. i also love to read about girls or guys being exposed in a class. that get me turned on too.

thanks again, your writing is great.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
another great story

I really enjoy your stories. They are really bonerific. lol. I sense that this short series is over and i think that it ended in a fantastic way. although i would have liked to see kenny get more of a reward for his true kindness and friendship, like maybe andy could have taken his virginity or set him of with kathleen. I was also hoping aubrey would get kicked out or punished for her overly harshness she bestowed upon gretchen. the whole revenge thing could have been avoided in the first place if it was not for her harsh put downs.

but yes overall i loved this story. and my most favorite story of yours is still "room mates or more". I would like to see more stories similar to that one.

But please continue to write in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The End?

I loved the story, but you forgot the best part. In the first part of story 1, you said that Andy's mother was an SIO, & she told Andy that in her second year, she would answer all of her questions. Surely, the question would come up about her mother sleeping with her roomates &/or other girls. I can't help but think that she & her mother would end up in bed together, &/or going on cruises or vacations together & getting together with her moms old SIO sisters, or her introducing her mom to some of her SIO sisters. I still sense alot more sex to come. :) Surely you can spring for one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a bit clunky but great sex.

Hi! Great sex descriptions, that's a hard one to pull off, har har.. The control concept I find totally spot on, too.

Slightly clunky gear changes, however, as the story moves from one stage to another, the characterisation is a little weak in the three "ethnic interest" girls, as you nearly imprison them in silly clichés and I would have liked to see Julie developed more, for a potentially fascinating study in power and control. Aaand another gripe, spelling, punctuation and getting the names wrong!

*With Bridget not bothering us, the rest of orientation flew by.* You meant Gretschen, right? You're not the only author to do this and this is not the only one of your stories this happens in, it ends up by being annoying and spoiling the story.

I think you need to reread a third or fourth time, or whatever time it is that you are skipping; your writing and observational skills are very enjoyable. Thank you anyway.

jaqi1978jaqi1978over 11 years ago
I am surprised

If their sorority was SIO (Shave It Off) that all the sisters now have bushes back in tack. Looks like they would remain members in good standing and keep up the tradition. I would have like to see a continuing story of after the first year, and also of Andy and Gretchen when they meet later in life. I would like to hear some conversations between Andy and her Mom, and how Andy's life continued. Like the story alot. I guess what I am trying to say, I want MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Oh my god that was amazing. Even though i know real sororieties are rarely like this just this story makes me wanna join one! I am bi, but i hardly ever see such exciting and realistic bi characters in literotica.... excellent, exceptional work!!!!

jackogjackogabout 10 years ago
YES!

These two SIO stories are absolutely fantastic! I doubt they are true but I think it would be great if they were. In fact, I think the whole US (World) would be better if we weren't so hung up about sex. I am looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

Thanks much for making my day!!!

Jackog

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmm

I think that the whole thing of showing your pussy to anybody on campus is a bit over the top. I also hoped that the chat between mother and daughter would come up at the end. What does her father know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well?

who became big sister after julie? did tran or andy ever become big siste? what questions did andy ask her mom after she became a sister? too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very nice

I really liked these stories. I especially liked the way that Andy handled her revenge on Gretchen. It showed her true leadership ability, to accomplish her real objective in a compassionate way in which everybody comes out for the better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting reading

One and too both good stories

hi50pilothi50pilotabout 4 years ago
Good story, implausible plot

Very good writing, character development and story line development, even though it highly unlikely it could have occurred on any college campus in the 1990s, 60s or 70s, maybe. Still an enjoyable read. Minor editing issues with wrong names in the text. Misused Gretchen and Bridget several times, but not that big a deal.

peter944peter944about 2 years ago

You should have followed this up with when she and her mom finally exchanged stories, that would have been great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous