Sigma Iota Omicron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it and asked, "Did he ever see her bare pussy?"

Brad laughed and said, "Yeah, but he still would like to go out with her."

I joined in his laughter realizing the absurdity of the situation.

"Is he any kind of an asshole?" I asked.

"No, he's a good guy. He has a dry sense of humor and seems to treat everyone with respect. I think he and Kathleen might hit it off."

"Well, at the risk of seeming like a pimp, I will mention it to her. Just promise me you will not tell him she is so eager to have her cherry busted."

"Deal."

After a number of lovely sessions, I dressed and returned to our room.

Kathleen and Letetia were each sitting nude at their desks studying.

They turned in anticipation toward me.

I thought I would tease out the situation, but seeing the look of anxiety on Kathleen, I quickly brought them up to speed.

Kathleen said she knew Rob, since he was in one of her classes. She agreed he was cute.

"Well, I'm up for trying a date," she admitted. "If it turns into more, then that's what it will be. Andy, Brad didn't say if Rob had a big one, did he?"

Letetia and I howled and I said the subject never came up, emphasizing the pun.

Kathleen and Rob went out the following weekend and the weekend after that Kathleen was filling us in on her first intercourse.

"Bloody fantastic," she screamed.

"So, was it big?" Letetia asked.

"Certainly not any where near what Charles has," she replied, "but it was fine for me."

SIOs Forever

With Bridget not bothering us, the rest of orientation flew by. We three roommates enjoyed a full schedule of studying and sex, with both each other and our boyfriends. I also kept my relationship with Tran alive. It was both sexual and intimate. She and I became fast and deep friends.

The most intense love-making occurred on special occasions with Julie. She was incredibly adept at wringing every inch of sensuality from me. I also learned that she was the one girl that Gretchen had sex with. They hit it off, but Audrey started giving Julie a lot of shit and eventually Julie called it off. I figured that only added to Gretchen's enmity toward SIO.

In the end, all Recruits were accepted into SIO, even Bridget. We had learned the first lessons about controlling our lives and acquired much more knowledge over the rest of our college career.

Looking back I can say without a doubt, that the lessons I learned during orientation and my whole time with SIO made a dramatic difference in my life. I would not trade one second of that time. Now, every year I look forward to our "girls' weekends" to reunite with my SIOs.

Oh, yeah, what does SIO stand for? Well, you probably know that we all swear secrecy to the meaning of our name. But, we sisters did give it a nick name. Sigma Iota Omicron are the Greek letters for S-I-O. We just called it, Shave It Off.

*

(If you enjoyed this tale, please vote and leave a comment. We authors only know what you like if you tell us. Thanks for reading.)