Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching into Randall's pants, I then started stroking his dick, while Candice played with mine to get me hard again. I began feeling her pussy and she was wet as could be, so I told Randall to fuck her in front of me, so I could get her nice and primed for my dick, but he wasn't to cum inside her. He did exactly as I said, while I kept one eye out for voyeurs and busybodies and used my body to block out their view. When he was close, I told him to pull out, as I was nice and ready for her twat.

Frustrated, but obedient, Randall withdrew from his wife's snatch, about to put his dick back into his pants before I stopped him. I pointed to Candice's face and told him to shoot down her throat. That was when the mall cop stopped us, his hard cock and eager eyes revealing that he was willing to overlook this at a price. He wanted a bit of satisfaction, too.

"Okay, but only what I allow. Suck his dick first. He badly needs to cum," I told the mall guard, who surprised me by gladly doing what I said.

It was only a minor diversion from my own purpose, and pretty soon, I was balls deep inside a married woman while her husband came down another man's throat. While I continued to fuck Candice, I indicated that Randall should now go down on the guard and that he did willingly, greedily even. Then again, he was excited by men in uniform, by his own admission.

In the meantime, Candice was thrashing and moving her hips very wildly, full exulting in the delights of adultery and public sex, even as I plundered her depths and pulled her glorious long, blonde hair. At last, she moaned and bucked one time too many, even as I fingered her sweet ass, and I spilled my seed inside her married twat, causing her to look back at me and wink. I took her panties and slipped them under my robe, even while the mall guard now butt-fucked Randall in front of us. I collected his boxers, too, hiding them away at the second that the guard gave his last thrust and unloaded his spunk inside Randall's bowels.

I also exchanged numbers with the three of them, amused when it turned out that this was the guard's first male experience and he had simply been eager to be included in any of the sex. He made it plain that he wanted to sample Candice's charms some time soon and the Sullivans hastily agreed to that, of course. For my part, I knew that I would work to get both of them involved in my sex life in the future. They seemed to be quite the pair, both of them, and certainly a submissive couple for their part.

The guard, who was black and very tall, introduced himself as Marco Resendez from the Dominican Republic, and he stunned me by confessing that he wanted me to fuck him some time.

"Do you mean to bottom or to Top?" I asked him curiously.

"I don't know for sure. I've never been with men before, as I said, though I enjoyed doing this today. I get the impression, though, that you like to Top. I hope that you're not one of those bi white guys who only like other whites. I've been on Grindr, but never actually went through with anything in the past. Now that I'm separated, though, it's worth a shot. I've tried being the Top. I'm open to bottoming in the near future," Marco admitted, eyeing both Candice, Randall, and me, "With him, though, I'd like to stick to Topping."

"Yeah, I'm a complete bottom. Glad to be one, actually. Less pressure on me," Randall grinned as I looked at the watch and saw that I had an hour and a half left.

"So, let's agree to meet again in the future. Marco can Top with Randall, but bottom with me. Randall can bottom with both of us. More private circumstances, of course. Oh, and we can all fuck Candice, right?" I smirked, even as Candice jilled herself under her dress.

"Oh, definitely. I feel as if we should both submit to you more permanently, or at least consider it. What do you think?" Candice asked me outright now.

"Well, how about a trial period? However, you must accept that I control and decide the nature of your marriage, too. If I am to own you, I will own every part of you. Including the marriage between you. I will own you as one flesh. Expect to share each other with women as well as men. Both of you. Is that clear?" I demanded.

"Yes, how long of a trial period and what role will Marco here have in it?" Randall inquired now, his cock stiffening at the idea of doing other women, even as much as he adored Candice.

"Marco here will be my assistant Master to you. He will help keep you in line. Do as he says when I'm not around, as if he was me. When I'm around, however, obey me first. He will regularly report on things. Oh, and I'm thinking six months at first, just in case Candice gets pregnant or we have to stop for some other reason. Also, invite your Guard buddies to enjoy you both, though I will decide how much and how often, or rather, Marco will in my place at times. After six months, we'll see what goes down and review the situation. Agreed?" I held out my hand for agreement as I finished my pretzel at last, "Also, Candice, Randall outranks you in the marriage during the trial period. Sorry, that's just how it goes, at least for the first six months. He deserves some recognition for serving his country, after all. Don't deny him sex, either. Oral, vaginal, or anal. Are we clear?"

"Crystal!" Candice said with surprising enthusiasm, kissing each of us men without complaint.

"After the trial period, we'll see what kind of marriage you two should have by then. Oh, and Randall, don't deny Candice sex, either. Oral, vaginal, or anal. That includes during her monthly. You're still to fuck her and go down on her, too. If you can handle the creampies that you'll be getting from her and she can handle the ones that she'll get from the other women that you fuck, I think that you can handle getting your red wings. Also, during the showers, I want you two to pee on each other and wash it off afterward. I just like including little rules like that. I think that the kind of intimacy involved is fascinating. Now, pose for this picture, the three of you. Candice, make your wedding band obvious!" I told them as I took their photo with the guard.

Still having plenty of time, the four of us sneaked into the security room, and before I knew it, Marco was inside Candice from behind, fucking the hell out of her butt ... yes, he was inside her ass. I took this opening to slide my dick into Randall, using his bottom as well, even as I saw video footage of my sweet Lizzie completing her tasks with her usual eagerness. I laughed as I saw her seduce a happily married man into fucking her, selling some story that the audio couldn't make out to make him use her pussy.

It was clear that Candice was an anal veteran, especially after Marco and I swapped at his suggestion and he resumed buggering Randall while I sodomized his wife. We kept fucking for several more minutes before we swapped again, this becoming a pattern of back and forth between both wonderful bottoms. Pretty soon, we had our sluts figured out rather well, just as I felt the glorious tightness of Candy's butt squeeze a load out of my balls through my cock into her. Once again, Marco came inside Randall and he struggled to his feet, while I watched with fascination my adorable Lizzie charming yet another man out of his pants.

More time passed, and I was now bottoming out inside Marco, while he was fucking Randall, who was in turn taking Candice in a train, when I notice that time was rapidly running out. As much as I enjoyed the heat and friction of Marco's asshole on my cock, not to mention the sight of his fine, ebony butt as I probed him, I went ahead and came inside him before pulling out.

"Sorry, folks, I have a deadline. Keep my number and I'll keep yours," I grinned at each of them as I kissed them on the mouth, wiped my dick yet again with the wipes that Marco offered us, and headed at last to the food court.

I arrived there with just eight minutes to spare, while Lizzie showed up, walking funny, three minutes later, cum stains on her legs from where the strange men had all taken her eagerly. Instead of Sister Andrea and Brother Sam, however, there were two new monitors, one each from Beta and Sigma, their names being Sister Nicole and Brother Walter. Both were heavier than Sister Andrea and Brother Sam had been, and Brother Walter looked to be in his early 50s. They were clearly alumni rather than current students and they acted like it, too. It turned that they were married to each other, in fact, but both were dominant and each had other spouses as well, per the rules of the Order.

"Just so you know, I am a dean here, so you now have friends in high places. Nicole, of course, is a professor of Women's Studies, believe it or not. I think that her colleagues despise her there for political reasons, but she has soldiered on, aided by my patronage. She is a good ten years my junior and she used to be my student, in fact. Trust me, if you take her course, it won't be like any of the man-hating, brainwashing sessions that turn both men and women alike into radical feminists ... if they don't drop out first. Her whole purpose for being in that department is to subvert militant gender feminism on its own turf and the sisters know it, too. She teaches what she likes to call ... what did you call it, dear?" Brother Walter digressed.

"Empowered feminism. It's about liberating yourself from the shackles of the sisterhood as well as the patriarchy and being the kind of woman that you wish to be in defiance of both. Part of this is embracing the slut within. I'm sex-positive all the way, including for men. No double standards of either kind fly with me. Anyway, enough tangents. Let's see the proof that you two carried out your tasks," Sister Nicole demanded, just as I produced the underwear from the Sullivans and the two monitors laughed.

"Yep, that's a job well done. I dare say that this couple will remember you, won't they? Whatever else happens in their marriage, they'll know your name and your face. Probably with smiles on their faces, no less. Wow, those pictures are nice, but who's the mall guard?" Brother Walter asked me.

"Marco. He ... um ... joined in on the fun," I coughed.

"Bonus points for that for sure. You avoided arrest and added more fun and games to the picture. And you, Lizzie? What of you?" Sister Nicole turned to her, inspecting her holes and seeing clear evidence that she was fucked good and hard, as well as spanked more than once.

"Yeah, I saw a bit of it on the security cameras when in the recording room, too," I recalled with pleasure.

"Any of them married? Bonus points if they're married," Brother Walter chuckled.

"Two men, yes. One had a girlfriend, too. I told them all that I needed an anchor baby and they went for it. Never doubt the power of a damsel in distress, even with uxorious husbands and family men," Lizzie licked her lips, "And there was this one Marine. Oh, God ... he was the recruiter here in the mall, and he spanked my butt nice and dark, plus he fucked me harder than any of them. I got his number, but not the others. I just had to have it. I hope that you don't mind. Gunnery Sergeant Ahmed Kasim, USMC. Jordanian background, from what he said. He was changing into civvies and buying a new outfit, so he didn't get his uniform stained or anything."

"Muslim to boot. That must have been hot. Middle Eastern men ... and women. Very sexy, if you ask me. Olive skin and breaking so many rules of their religions. I wonder what would happen if he or one of the others knocked you up. I somehow don't think Mark here would mind, would you, Brother Mark?" Sister Nicole asked, openly flirting with me.

"No more than Brother Walter here would mind me screwing you, I take it," I chuckled.

"No, I wouldn't mind in the least, though it would help if I got to tap some of that," Brother Walter pinched Lizzie on her butt with a hearty laugh.

"Whatever Master tells me, I'll do it, Sir," Lizzie swore to him.

"That's the spirit, babe!" I swatted her on the tush, albeit lightly.

"Alright, you have some more tasks for the rest of the day, and then you will report to the final meeting spot, where you will be graded for the day. So, for this part, Lizzie is to report to this strip joint and dance for the club's owner and patrons. She must earn a minimum of five hundred dollars or else she will have to pay for it by other means. Naturally, she must wash up first, of course. Brother Mark is to go to the public library and get someone to fuck him somewhere in it without being caught. Naturally, he must be as quiet as possible, it being a library and all that jazz. The library is close, so get it done.

"The last meeting spot will be this buffet, of course, since by then, you'll have burned a hell of a lot of calories. I'm glad that you ate that pretzel, of course. I can tell that you did from the mustard stains ... Must be a hell of an explanation for THAT!" Sister Nicole smiled at me as she gently fondled my groin and her husband's, too.

"And on that note, let's all go. We have work to do," Brother Walter laughed a bit at that remark.

I naturally didn't comment on the "we" part, just figured that he had some assignments of his own, as did Sister Nicole, who winked at me while as much as Lizzie did on our way out of the food court (where they had eaten a bit themselves, but didn't offer us a thing).

Chapter Six

The trip to the public library was especially nerve-wracking because I was still in the cassock, and despite the mustard stains (which Sister Nicole had been nice enough to wipe down a bit to make less obvious), I still very much resembled a Roman Catholic priest. I was halfway afraid that someone would try to get me to counsel them and I would feel almost like a fraud. I said almost because I suspected that the counseling that I could give would be a lot more sensible than anything that you could get from most of the clergy of any faith.

In any case, I decided that I would act as relaxed as I could, pretending to just be on a research assignment for the local parish or something, even picking something at least believable from a priest: a book on psychology, since I didn't assume that priests just read religious literature. I feigned disinterest for a bit in anything or anyone around me, but, of course, I paid very good attention, as I couldn't afford to miss opportunities. I just hoped that my act was believable enough.

Not even ten minutes later, I was tapped on the shoulder and turned around. It was a nun, of all things, and she was very confused by me. I could only guess that she was surprised to see me, since she probably knew most if not all of the priests in the parish. I shrugged, and since we were in an area that was somewhat more relaxed about the whole silence thing, I invited her to sit with me. She had with her a copy of Emily Dickinson poetry, of all things, which I found oddly appropriate for a nun. After all, didn't Emily Dickinson die an old maid?

"Father? I didn't quite catch your name? Are you a Jesuit?" the nun inquired, still a bit confused.

"Father Mark. Let's leave it at that," I smiled, though somewhat flirtatiously, just not too brazen about it ... it was intended to sound unintentional and playful.

"Okay, Father Mark. I'm Sister Amanda. Nice to meet you. I can't say that I've ever heard of a Father Mark in this parish at all," the thirtysomething nun answered, but something in her mood changed, becoming more relaxed, calmer, less guarded around me.

"No, I don't believe that you would. I've only taken holy orders very recently indeed," I replied in a way that was intended to sound embarrassed and awkward, as if forced to reveal something that I never meant to say about myself, "and, no, I'm not a member of the Society of Jesus, since you asked. I'm fresh out of seminary and have been ever since my engagement... ," I let my eyes get a bit misty, "sorry, it's a touchy subject. My fiancee. Great woman. It just wasn't meant to be."

"Very sorry. What happened?" the nun acted rather more empathetic, far less wary now.

"She ... broke off the engagement, because she discovered that she was pregnant by another man. She married him instead of me. She felt that it was the right thing to do by the child. Not a perfect woman, I understand, but she cared enough about her baby and I had to respect that. Yes, she cheated on me, but it ... was, while wrong, something that I had to forgive and I had to move on with my life. Hence my pursuit of the priesthood. I ... just ... I don't want to move on and find another woman. I want to start over and do something special with my life.

"I think that God never intended my pain, but he used it for the greater good, for the betterment of His Church somehow. I hope to prove at least a better priest than I was a boyfriend. Also, I confess that I wasn't chaste while dating her, so perhaps that was part of it. I led her into sin by fornicating with her and perhaps she just couldn't stop with me," I deliberately played up the pain and guilt.

"Oh, will you listen to yourself? What an absolute load of self-pitying, self-flagellating garbage! You're as bad as I was, but it's too late to change my mind and I've gone too far to start over again. I'm rusty with relationships, with love and all that jazz. It's not too late for you, Father Mark. I don't believe that God wants you for the priesthood. He wants you to be a father and a husband and raise children. Trust me on that, because I was as bad. Perhaps ... perhaps this is forward and certainly, it's a sin, but it's a sin in a greater cause.

"Like I said, it's too late for me, but perhaps there is hope for you. You don't have to worry about me. I will do my best to make penance, absolution, or whatever else for what I am about to do, but I think that God will understand why. If not, he's a bit harsh for a husband who never consummates his marriage to his brides," Sister Amanda said, falling for my gambit, hook, line, and sinker ... the old classic "save the old fool" routine.

Suddenly, Sister Amanda all but dragged me to a small corner of the library, it being more deserted at this hour than usual, and sliding down her panties while lifting her habit. I was a bit stunned, to be frank, but I didn't resist, and before I knew it, my dick was buried inside her. We fucked for several more minutes, her excitement growing, even as my suspicions grew that she wasn't what she seemed. What was the deal with her, anyway? No nun that I ever heard of would do this, and then the lightbulb clicked on ... she wasn't that kind of "sister" at all. She was one of the Order!

"Sister Amanda, huh? Was this a test from certain people?" I tested my theory without giving away any critical information, of course.

"Leviathan's tail reaches many corners, Brother Mark. In this case, he wishes to see you seed me and beget your spawn through me. I'm pleased and impressed that you caught on. Some men never would have, not until confronted with the obvious. Your powers of observation and deduction haven't failed you at all. You're right. I'm no nun, not in the least. So, having almost completed your task, why don't you cum inside me and finish the job? I'm going to love reporting back to the Council with your cum inside my twat. My cuckold is going to love licking it up from the outside of my twat, though my other husbands might feel differently about it," Amanda assured me, just as I exploded in her cunt and she creamed herself with delight.

"So, you have more than one husband, too?" I asked Amanda, truly curious now ... I seemed to recall something about that before, but Walter and Nicole didn't mention any others, did they?

"Every Beta is married to at least one Sigma, sometimes more. However, that marriage is never legal or formal, at least not yet. A Beta's first husband is always her cuckold, a submissive male especially chosen for that role. This just makes it easier, as he can formally claim the other husbands' children as his own, after all. A Sigma's first wife is always a submissive as well. This all helps keep the two organizations closely connected, by blood and family, no less. Mr. Shapiro is just one such case. My own cuckold is named Freddy Landers. He used to be a houseboy for Beta, but now he's all mine, though I do share him more than you'd think.