Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My other husbands are Brother Sam, Brother George, and Brother Walter, in fact. Brother Walter has three other wives besides me, one of them a former house slut named Emma, one of them Sister Nicole, and the other one Sister Wendy, of course. Brother Sam is married to Sister Wendy, Sister Andrea, and a former house slut named Kathy, as well as me. Brother George is married to Sister Nicole, Sister Victoria, me, and a former house slut named Lucinda. Slave spouses are shared, but never have more than one spouse. They're simply shared a lot as I said.

"Cuckolds aren't like the outside world thinks of them, for instance, not ours, anyway. We don't do double standards or chastity, of course. Generally, house boys graduate to become cuckolds if they're lucky, as it gives them special protection. House sluts graduate to become slut wives. Not that it matters for more than control and free agency, since there's a lot of sharing going on, of course. Cuckolds and slut wives, for example, are frequently swapped or exchanged without any say in the matter, in fact.

"Not all Betas or Sigmas marry more of each other than house boys or house sluts, but all marry at least one slave and one Brother or Sister. Some have two each, some three each, some three slaves and one Brother or Sister. Some just one of each. You get the picture. It's whatever appeals to those involved, and as you can see, there's quite an overlap at times. Aside from marrying Lizzie, you're free to choose your other spouses, of course.

"You can even do same-sex marriage, of course, and there are those who do just that or combine this with hetero. Hell, Sister Nicole and Sister Wendy are married to each other, in fact, as well as their husbands," Sister Amanda informed me as she handed me her underwear, a nice, cotton pair of panties that fit her image as a nun, though it was soaked with her pussy juice.

"You're not... ," another lightbulb came on, as I realized that Sister Amanda was one of the monitors.

"Yep, I'm the Beta monitor, stud, and you've passed this last test with plenty of time to spare. I love your clever backstory, your excellent work at avoiding revealing the reality of our organization, and your ability to flirt and charm women while dressed as a priest, no less. It's very impressive, if you ask me! We still got time to go back to my car and fuck some more," Sister Amanda invited me, making no bones of her lust toward me.

"Well, far be it from me to decline the advances of a babe like you," I winked as we left the library: while I would gladly have stayed and read more books if she hadn't been there, I wasn't going to deny myself Amanda and her luscious body.

"Smart guy for sure," Sister Amanda practically drooled as we got into her Lincoln and started having our way with each other.

"I like to think so, though you're not so bad yourself. Who is the Sigma monitor, by the way?" I wondered while we got frisky and busy in Amanda's backseat.

"Oh, that would be Harold, the owner of the strip joint. Not that shocking, is it? As the final Sigma monitor, he naturally gets to fuck her toward the end. Oh, and when we're done here, we need to return to the library and meet Jessica, another Beta who is not a monitor, but has generously risked her job as head librarian to let us use this place.

"She's also one of Harold's two Beta wives, the other one being one of the strippers. His two slut wives are also among the strippers and he gets to fuck pretty much all of them behind the scenes. She's actually in the market for her third husband, the cuckold being her assistant librarian in fact. I think that you would fit the bill quite handsomely once she meets you. I strongly recommend her for that job.

"By the way, who would you like for your third wife ... and have you considered becoming a Sigma monitor yourself? You wouldn't take much work to be great at it, in fact. I must warn you that I'm not up to taking a fifth husband myself. Countless lovers for sure, especially among quality Sigmas like yourself, but no more hubbies. I know of some who wouldn't mind, and I might change it in time, but for now ... but if I were, you'd be my top candidate. Oh, and no, we don't marry outside the Order, though we fuck outside of it, of course. Marrying outside the Order risks far too much," Amanda informed me as I drove deeper and bottomed out in her splendid twat.

"I wouldn't rule it out for the monitor part. I certainly would consider Jessica if you suggest her and she turns out to be as great as you say. As for wife number three, I'm inclined to keep it in the family ... as in Sister Victoria, if she's interested and has a spot open. Something about marrying mother and daughter at once really appeals to me. For the fourth, I'd have to be completely candid and say that I would prefer Heather or perhaps Justin," I confessed as she bit her bottom lip from the way that I took her.

"Lucky bitches! If you keep fucking me like this, I might be very tempted to change my mind about marriage to you! Yes, damn it ... I love it rough like that!" Amanda squirted on me, right as I let go and came inside her.

"Well, how much more time do we have for me to convince you, because the idea of you as one of my wives rapidly growing on me," I grinned, pulling her close for a very aggressive, lip-biting kiss.

"Oh, I think that if you table that discussion until tomorrow, babe, when you can do both of us justice, and not cheat Jessica into the bargain, you might have a very good chance with me indeed. Deal? We have at least one more roll in the hay for you, babe, and Jessica has already reserved that for herself. I'm a woman of honor, after all ... and I want to see you blow her mind. Plus, the library's about to close and I promised to ride her cuckold, reverse cowgirl, while she uses you for her own pleasure.

"What I did gave you better control, which should help, but I don't want your dick or heart to quit when we need both in working order. Come on, stud. We have a librarian and her assistant to fuck within an inch of their lives, plus we still need to meet up with your slut wife Lizzie ... I'm going to see enjoy telling her that you plan to marry her mother, too. It will make her week!"

That was really all that Amanda needed to say. Lizzie might be the submissive party in our relationship, but I already planned to pamper her just enough to keep her on the bratty side. After all, it's no fun to always punish a good girl, is it?