Sigma vs. Omega: Advance Bio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

Oleandra went rigid and tried to struggle, but she was just a big curvy doll in Tommy's powerful arms, and the more he smothered her the more she melted. Suddenly that 10% of her that was attracted to big studs swelled into 99.9% of her mind, while the remained .01% whimpered in submission.

Tommy broke the kiss. A thick strand of saliva hung from their lips like a bridge. Oleandra squeaked like a mouse. She felt more body-heat surround her. Giants of muscle closed in. Tommy's big hunky friends were standing behind her now, and one of them was already grabby at her ass, even shoving a thumb against her anus.

"What . . . what the fuck?" Oleandra gasped.

"You smell amazing," Tommy said with a hypnotized expression, like a big horny zombie, and he bent down to kiss Olendra again.

#

"Fuck!" Oleandra grunted as she was shoved against the cold wall of the boy's locker-room. Her bra was already in tatters, so her exposed nipples smashed against the chilly tiled wall, making them even more erect and uncomfortable. Tommy put his hand on the back of her head to keep her in place, and his other hand ripped her latex shorts off like they were made of paper. He yanked her thong up, splitting her pussy apart with a painful wedgie, and it wasn't until he had stretched the thong over three feet that it finally snapped.

SNAP!

"God! Fuck! Shit!" Oleandra growled as the elastic snapping against her pussy forced her legs apart. She was hot and dizzy. She was hornier than she'd ever felt, and it was because she was about to get the shit fucked out of her by three macho jocks. She wondered if she had a repressed rape fantasy or something, but this wasn't rape. She was part of his. She never said 'no.' She needed her pussy to get beaten up.

Tommy was a good dominant. He rubbed his palm all over Oleandra big round ass, getting a feeling for how wet she was between her legs, and then he began to spank her.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Aaaaaagh! Daddy!" Oleandra cried as she reverted to her childhood. Tommy's spanking rattled her teeth and left big pink handprints all over her ass. Her legs were shaking by the time he was done, and her breaths came in beleaguered sobs.

Tommy yanked down his speedo and began to push his thick cock against Oleandra's spasming pussy. His cock was hot, like a fresh loaf of bread, and it felt heavy.

"Wait . . . I'm not wet enough," Oleandra gasped. "Let me . . . let me suck your cock."

Tommy said nothing as he spun Oleandra around and slammed her back against the wall. Her feet slipped and she fell to her ass. Tommy stood over her like an angry god, thrusting his massive nine-inch thunderbolt in her face. Oleandra went cross-eyed as Tommy pushed it against her lips, and her mouth opened to accept him. She had never sucked a cock so thick before, and by the time he was punching the back of her throat she was already gagging.

Drool oozed from Oleandra's lips as she struggled to slicken Tommy's battering ram, and he didn't let up from skull-fucking her even when she started to choke.

GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! came from Oleandra's throat. Tommy grabbed the sides of her head to hold her still. Oleandra began to struggle and slap his thighs. She couldn't breathe. Tommy's balls slapped against her chin, and Oleandra's cheeks went blue. She was choking on cock. His salty musk was drowning her. Tommy didn't let up. He skull-fucked Oleandra until he was damn ready to-

"CUMMING!" Tommy roared. The muscles across his perfect body erupted into stark detail as he climaxed, pumping the first shot of his potent seed directly into Oleandra's stomach. The next shot pushed his cock out, filling the Omega's girl's mouth with so much semen it came out of her nose, and the third shot blasted across her face, coating her eyes and lips. The third and fourth shots were less powerful, and they fell across her breasts.

Tommy backed off, and Oleandra only had a moment to swallow his sticky cum before his two friends took his place. The other jocks were already naked, and they were beating their big dicks vigorously as they watched. Luckily for Oleandra neither of these boys were as big or violent as Tommy was, and each of them came moments after shoving their dicks into her mouth. one-boy-one they filled her throat and finished across her face, cementing her with enough semen to impregnate a small town.

The boys all fell down on a bench, gasping and panting from their intense orgasms, but not a single one of them softened a bit. If anything, Tommy's cock looked even thicker and more erect than before, with an angry vein pulsating along the nine-inch shaft.

Oleandra swallowed as much of the cum as she could while spitting up the rest. Every time she breathed bubbles of semen erupted from her nose, and she had to use her nails to scrape the semen off of her eyes.

"Holy fuck," she groaned. She didn't understand what was happening, but her body was loving it.

One of the jocks got back up and stood over. He leaned down and reached between her legs, grabbing her pussy and shoving a couple fingers into her. Even though he was a dumb jock he knew what to do with a pussy, and while his thumb pressed against her clit his fingers glided over her g-spot.

"Oh fuck yes," Oleandra gasped as her pussy melted. She was ready to take a dick.

The nameless jock smiled and pulled Oleandra to her feet. He was going to fuck her against the wall.

"No! She's mine!" Tommy roared. He got back up to his feet and slammed his naked chest against his friend's. Tommy was taller, stronger, and his dick was easily two inches longer. "I fuck her first. You can have the leftovers."

The lesser jock backed down. Tommy had successfully established dominance, and seeing that made Oleandra indescribably horny. Whatever pride or integrity she had was flushed down the mental toilet as her primitive mind took over, and her libido guided her conciousness. Her pussy screamed at her to submit to this powerful male, and she agreed.

"Oh God . . . You're so fucking badass. FUCK ME!!" Oleandra begged. Her legs were shaking and her nipples were twitching like angry bees. She wanted to get fucked by this big handsome stud. She DESERVED to get fucked by him. It was natural. Fuck society! This was nature.

Tommy looked angry as her grabbed Oleandra be her hair and pushed her chest against the wall again. She submitted to him completely and spread her legs for him. When his hot cockhead pushed against her swollen pussy she gasped in joy, and when he began to push in she screamed.

"FUCK! YES! FUCK ME!" Oleandra screamed, and Tommy did. His thrusts were rapid and powerful, each one spanking her ass and causing her feet to leave the ground. Her pussy snapped and squirted like a sea-anemone being smashed by a hammer. She was so giddy and cum-happy that a big retarded smile twisted her face, and each orgasm hit her brain hard enough to knock IQ points off. Oleandra suddenly understood why all the girls in Sigma House were such bubbly little retards, it was because they were getting fucked by studs like this, and Oleandra envied them.

Tommy pulled out, spanked her, spun her around, picked her off the floor, wrapped her legs around his waist, and thrust back up into her guts. Tommy bounced Oleandra up and down on his cock like she was a little girl playing 'horsey,' and her orgasms came with almost every bounce. She was literally crying with joy as she pissed cum all over Tommy's chiselled abs, but when she tried to kiss him he slapped her silly. Her mouth was still sticky with the three boys' cum, and Tommy wasn't going to kiss a whore.

Tommy sat down on the bench and let Oleandra take a bit of control. She began to gyrate and grind on him like a mad woman, and he slapped her breasts around until they were as pink as her ass was.

The lesser jocks saw an opening and took it. One stood next to Oleandra and pulled her head down until she was sucking on his cock again, and the other got behind her gyrating ass. When she felt him pushing his cock into her ass she tried to scream, but it was too late. Oleandra got fucked in each of her holes like a cheap whore, and she loved it.

Oleandra sucked cock as her pussy and ass got fucked, and as if by magic all three of her new boyfriends came at the same time, fulling her body with hot white cream like she was a slutty eclair. The cock in her mouth pulled out and jizzed all over her face. The cock in her ass pulled out and jizzed across her back. She fell off of Tommy and began to spasm on the floor, and the king-stud stood over like an arrogant beast, jizzing the last of his copious nut across her sweaty chest and stomach.

Oleandra blacked out, but the jocks weren't done. The fucked her two more times before they were finished, and they left on the floor of the locker-room like a discarded towel.

#

When Oleandra woke up there was a perky, pink, bubbly, annoying little blonde bitch kneeling over her, giggling.

"Fucking disgusting little whore. That's all you are," Sigourney said, quoting what Oleandra had said the day before.

"What . . . How did you do this?" Oleandra gasped. She was too exhausted to stand, and her legs felt like wet noodles.

"I smeared your panties with Professor Pembroke's 'fair-o-moans'."

". . . You mean 'pheromones.'"

Sigourney rolled her baby-blue eyes. "Whatever, cunt."

"And that . . . That's what made all this happen?"

"Yep. Professor Pembroke's fear-a-moans are like . . . SUPER-sex stuff. Makes people crazy stupid horny. Like animals."

Oleandra noticed the torn remains of her black panties on the floor nearby. Just within reach.

"BITCH!" Oleandra hissed. She grabbed her panties, and before Sigourney could jump away, Oleandra wiped the panties all over the Sigma girl's cherubic face. Oleandra grabbed the back of Sigourney's head to keep her still, and she and wiped the crotch of her thong over the blonde's lips, nose, eyes, cheeks, forehead, and even shoved them into her mouth a bit.

Sigourney finally got away and ran for the door.

"You crazy dyke! Why the hell did you do-"

THUD!

Sigourney ran face-first into the broad chest of Coach Black. Aaron Black was a behemoth of a black man. Seven feet tall, 250 pound, all ebony muscle. Even though the beastly man wore baggy gym-shorts there was no concealing the monstrosity he had hanging between his legs. Even soft, Black's cock was rumored to be ten-inches long. He didn't have sex with many of the girl's around campus, simply because most of them couldn't handle it, and even those that could walked with a limp afterwards.

"What the hell is going on here?" Coach Black grumbled in his thick baritone. His voice was so deep that it reverberated in Sigourney's slender chest.

"Coach! I . . . um . . . you see-"

Coach BLack stopped her there. "Damn. You smell good."

Coach Black's face became the same hypnotized zombie expression that Oleandra had seen before, and as the behemoth pushed the cowering little slut to her knees he pulled out his massive anaconda and held it over her trembling lips. Even soft it was bigger than anything a petite cock-cushion like Sigourney was comfortable with, and when he slapped it against her face it stuck with the weight of a 10 lbs salami.

#

The next morning they found Sigourney's naked semen-soaked body draped over Oleandra's. Both of them were unconscious and exhausted to the point of almost needing hospitalization, but neither were seriously injured. At any other school and event like this would have been a dramatic scandal, but at Cumberland University it was just one more pointless battle in the neverending war between Sigma and Omega.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers
12