All Comments on 'Silent Auction Night'

by equs64

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Private lingerie parade auction, it got my interest. Its for the club, the womens team overseas tour. 5 women had volunteered, the deal was highest bidder, male or female got a 30 minute private show in one of the 5 rented rooms. My mind went to the young fullback, or the centre half, thinking they would be the ones modeling, after all they were the ones wanting the money. It was easy, write down your bid, if you were among the five highest you were told. Highest bidder went into the room with each girl in lingerie shown, no faces, you choose, taken to your room, wait, the girl was given the key, she entered, then the private show. I was the 5th highest bidder, I did not get to choose the girl as there was only one left, taken to my room and waited. Well, even if it was not the fullback, they were all young. I sat in a chair, a drink in my hand, waited, a knock on the door, come in, the door opened. It wasn't one of the team, it was apparently the mother of one of the girls. Here I was 31 years old, watching a women who was late 40s, early 50s. I stood up, hi,my name is angela, she walked over, thank you for choosing me. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't. She said, I believe you bid $1550, that was very generous, thank you, the girls will be pleased. Would you like a drink, yes, I am a bit nervous, that could help. Bourbon and coke, she drank it quickly, I have 4 outfits plus the one I have on, so lets start. Rules are, I will do what you ask, such as turn around, bend over, lean forward, no touching. I am to change into other outfits in another room, no nudity. My first time, I am nervous, so please, I hope you like my lingerie. She removed her dress, smallish breasts in a low cut bra, stockings, suspenders, mmmm, white panties covering quite a plump bottom. I watched as she slowly turned,mm, you like this one, yes, turn around and bend over, nice panties, they look great on you. she stood, walked around me, leaned forward, mm, very nice Angela. Thank you, this is a bit easier than I thought, I will change into the next outfit. Ok, like another drink, I shouldn't but yes, thank you. when she came back out she had a black bra on and sheer black panties. She drank half her drink, well, hows this one as she twirled, I didn't have to ask her to bend over, she did wiggling her bottom, very nice. Thank you, if you liked this one, I know you will like the next one. she finished her drink, giggling as she walked away. I made her another drink, putting it on the table, she came back out, she was right, she had another drink, a dark nipple was poking above the sheer bra, she turned slowly, whoa, then bent over, the string went deep into her crack, her puffy pussy lips outlined, wow, you look fantastic in that . Thank you, told you you would like it. I got up, look sit down, have a drink, don't you want to see more, oh yes but not lingerie. She looked at me, naughty, and smiled. I stood behind her chair, reached down with both hands, releasing her breasts, I waited for her to pull away but instead got, ooh, that's nice as I squeezed and pinched her nipples. I released my trousers and underwear, moved to her side, my cock semi erect, she reached up, stroking me, oh god, go on, its ok, suck it and my cock was engulfed by her warm mouth. I held her head as she worked my cock, I went to pull back because I was getting close to cumming but she said no , let me have it, so I let her, holding her head as my cum fired into her mouth. She did not lose a drop and then she pulled away,oh, fuck me, please fuck me. I lifted her, taking her into the bed room where her clothes were scattered. On your knees, moving her underwear aside, I rubbed my cock along her very wet and open pussy and pushed inside, ohh yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck as I really laid my cock into her, her fingers touching her pussy, then she tensed and all hell broke loose as she bucked and shook, I stayed in her then as she went limp, I pulled her back and forward onto my cock until I felt my cum rise and held her hard against me as what cum I had left shot into her. The oldest women I had fucked and definitely one of the best although I can say her daughter, the goal keeper, knew how to take cock as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheap slutwife crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

An adulter is always a low people who cheats on his vows and the people he cares for!! Why dont they divorce and get than what they want?? Because of your pervert sick fantasy of cuckolding a clueless man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hope you have more stories....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userequs64@equs64
I started to experiment some with being photographed in partial dress and it sorta snowballed from there to doing sex videos. My stories are from my past and are about 75% true, 25% embellished.