All Comments on 'Silent Submission'

by kylejer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent Story!

How many times have we heard about relationships fizzling out after a few years? This in a fantastic solution! I urge all women to improve their marriages in a similar fashion. Author, I love how the husband submitted to his stronger half- and he didn't know any specific reason. He just knew, like many of us, that submitting to our wives and putting their happiness first is the right answer. Girl power!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whether a man or woman wrote this is irrelevant

It's fantastically written erotica, worth enduring the unendurable(it's not my fantasy)for. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY HE WAS PUNISHED? WAS SHE CHEATING..WAS HE?

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EXTRA HANDCUFF KEYS, AND A KNIFE AND BOLT CUTTERS UNDER THE BED(UNDER THE MATTRESS?) IN CASE SHE GETS CARRIED AWAY. HAVE SOMEONE CALL AND/OR COME OVER IN THE EVENINGS TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT INCAPACITATED. A SPANKING EVEN IF IS PAINFUL WOULD BE WORTH THE SEX.

AND DON'T FORGET...SHE SPANKED YOU SO YOU GET TO SPANK HER..IT'S ONLY FAIR.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 14 years ago
He deserved a caning?

Submitting to such brutal punishment without knowing for sure just what brought on the punishment is strangely exciting! "You know what you did" lets us bring our own sexual misdeeds into the story! Sarah is a regular woman, not a goddess at all, and yet fully capable of being the dominatrix, what a goddess after all! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love the story

I have to say, I have been on literotica for many years and this is one of the few stories that I have come back and re-read. I would love to read more of this couple and see where you take it, truly a wonderful start.

twistandturntwistandturnover 12 years ago
The first time always the worst

I remember my first spanking from the wife yoweeeee!

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 12 years ago
Hot story

Well done. It doesn't matter why she did it, for the story's sake. The mystery adds to the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO!

That's what he should have said. The rest was baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Goodbye

That should have been his word to her. She has committed assault and battery. Send her to jail, get a divorce while she's there, taking the majority of the assets and be done with the abuse and humiliation. No man with a lick of pride or self respect would do less. And try to write something original that at least has some cleverness to it. Just throwing words on the page, without rhyme or reason for people's actions is a waste of time for writer and reader alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dump the bitch

Get a divorce, your life is going to go downhill from now and be complete hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

I liked the story. It's intriguing and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did he beat her badly before he left her?

Because this is a manipulative bitch that has clearly demonstrated by her actions that she has no love or respect for her husband. Why would he stay? Why wouldn't he simply leave her? And considering her actions, a visit to the hospital then the Police would get him a bigger piece of the assets when the divorce went through. What a load of hogwash this sad story was. A complete waste of time to read.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A SICK Lifestyle!

What a dumb shit the husband was! Not only did he let his piece of shit wife hurt him badly,but the dumb fuck actually made the cane himself! This shit is a felony,even if they're too fucked up to realize it! It's not love,but hate in horrible display!

~ Gave this sick story a 1 only because there was no zero!

Darkside619Darkside619almost 8 years ago
Loved your story.

Loved your story. It is listed under Female Domination and CANING, so i am at a loss as to why people not into these things read them , only to criticize the content. If you are offended by FEMDOM stories, then don't read them, or please keep your comments to yourself. The rest of us do appreciate your effort.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Stupid storyline

Why on earth would he have accepted the caning, browsing a bit of bdsm doesn't mean you actually want it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Idiot

What a prize idiot. How stupid do you have to be to allow anyone, let alone your own wife to beat you senseless. I've read a lot of daft stories but this is sheer nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a crock. So let me see if I understand this. A non-adventurous wife suddenly turns around and wants to beat her husband for no real reason, he not only doesn’t question her but meekly agrees to being thrashed until his skin is broken and whelts raised. Then, again, without explanation, she humiliates him by having him masturbates in front of her and he simply does it. What kind of idiot is he ? What sort of wife is she ? Obviously, she doesn’t love, respect or care for him. Just a selfish, twisted, bitch.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Why do readers comment negatively on this story or why do they read something like this if they don't like it? That's easy to answer. We read it because we believe that every author deserves this attention. We comment negatively if we are of the opinion that the connection between the fetish and the story is completely out of the ordinary. Like here for example. How is it that a somewhat reluctant woman from now on, without any conversation or hints, asks her husband to wait naked for her at a certain time so that she can hit him with a paddle. How stupid is this? How where what who would you want to ask? And why on earth would he do that? Every normal man comes to the opinion that his wife is having a mental break down or that she has gone completely insane. Or do you want to tell me that just because he watches or reads femdom on the internet does he become a masochist? Then I have to say you should get examined! No, this story is so implausible that it is simply implausible and ridiculous! And you have to be able to tell the author that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What utter rubbish. I suppose he is relatively young and reasonably strong yet he lets his admittedly overweight wife bend him naked over a stool and proceed to beat him black and blue. Not once does he challenge her but meekly allows her to beat him over and over. He is either remarkably stupid or the worlds most pathetic masochist.

She is definitely schizophrenic and needs to be in a secure ward as soon as possible.

She would end up buried in the garden or thrown off the nearest bridge. No man is going to let a fat bitch do that to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Come at me cold like that at 5 you will find my car clothes and banck accounts gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story of abuse.

No reason why she did it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way. What a simp. She’s going to wake up tied to the bed and he’s going to beat the living shit out of her with that switch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't make sense. What you described was advanced punishment from two novices.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, hot story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! The comments so far are all over the place! On the one hand there is the utter brutality from a woman here-to-fore that was mild-mannered. So out of character. And she is a bit on the large size.

On the other hand we have her husband who is feeling guilty about reading and watching stories and videos about female dominance and dominatrix activity.

Questions abound. Why does she beat him severely? “You know what you did,” she says. But he (and we) still don’t know why she did it. Has she developed a brain tumor that has warped her personality? And why did he not avail himself of the discussion she offered him? And, being ignorant of of his offense(s), why did he submit to the beating? He was not restrained. And Why did he create such an effective implement?

The author owes us readers (and her husband) several explanations! J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not erotic just pure sadism. Unpleasant and brutal. He should leave the sick little bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous