Silk and Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand moved, it was a twitching of muscles, a shifting of his wrist and the blade slapped down over her nipple, once and again, a rapid fire tapping that made her cry out, her body shake and her eyes widen as she tugged on the bonds securing her wrists, it wasn't that he was hitting hard, just a light, steady motion bringing steel to flesh, repeatedly slapping over her taut nipple, making her knees bend slightly and her body bow with pleasure. She noticed when he stopped, her eyes were bright and shining, widened with the surprise she still felt as she stared at him, his lips curled in a wicked grin as he leaned over her, took the tender nub between his lips and started to suckle, head tipping a little, hand poised, blade ready over the opposite breast. It was in his eyes, the pure devilment of his mind, gleaming through to let her know that they hadn't gone anywhere near as far as he planned to, she whimpered softly and held her breath, watching as he tormented her, holding the blade just above her erect nipple, all the while suckling and biting down on the other, keeping her body tense with anticipation. He drew that tense need out for a long time, curled on her body, his mouth suckling her nipple almost languidly, keeping her on edge and waiting, her soft little cries became plaintive as he teased, finally she begged hoarsely for him to continue.

She truly believed that his control was better than her own, that he did not need to be inside her as much as she did to feel him inside her, but that wasn't true at all, his cock was throbbing, almost painfully with need, but he was clinging to his control because he was determined to please her more than any ever had, he knew her fears, knew the depth of the damage done to her so long ago, no, he would be patient, even when she wasn't. He gave her nipple a sharp slap with the flat of the blade and offered a pleased growl as she cried out, he repeated his actions over and over against her flesh until finally, she screamed and begged for release, unaware even of her words, but hearing him offer his permission her body exploded, soaking the panties and shorts that still concealed the lower half of her body, making her blush scarlet in shock. It took all his effort not to explode with her, to cover her luscious body with his seed, but he fought back the desire and just watched, and urged her on as she shook on the bed, lifting the blade away from her flesh and suckling and teasing both nipples with his lips and hands.

In the moments after her orgasm, she became aware of several things at once, that he was not nearly as controlled as she had assumed was only the first thing, the next was that even with the look of determination in his gaze, the absolute gleam of power, she was unafraid and quite hungry for more, and finally that she had completely missed the fact that he had, while her orgasm had washed over her, stripped her of her shorts and was even now, dangling the completely ruined material from his blade. He laughed as she cursed him out, dropping the material to the floor and then leaning down to press a kiss to the damp spot on her panties, speaking to her even as his lips danced over the satin, telling her how she tasted, how her scent drove him wild, how soon, very soon he was going to fuck her again and hear her scream with lust. He began again as before, teasing, tormenting, slowly building her pleasure up with light touches, then after she had closed her eyes and was reveling in the sensations, he called to her, urged her to open her eyes and made her watch as he carefully dragged the blade's tip along her thigh, not once marking her skin and then wiggled the blade under the edge of satin at her groin, and slit the material from her body.

There was a faint sound in the room of material being cut, and of a kitten, no, not a kitten, that was her, she made that sound, a soft mewling that started in her throat and made her body quiver as she fought the intense surge of lust that built in the deepest part of her belly and washed over every inch of skin. It was surreal, she was watching, her eyes open, staring at his every movement, taking in the play of muscles that allowed his fingers to curl over the satin of her panties, cupping her sex and then pull the shreds of material away, the motion of the blade over her bared flesh, the play of his lips as he smiled at her obvious growing state of hyper awareness, she watched it and yet, she felt it all more deeply, as if he was reaching in and touching her soul. He leaned slightly and pressed his mouth to her sex, tongue dragging between smooth lips, his eyes on hers, his voice rumbling over her body as it made its way to her ears, telling her it was a shame that she was so smooth, he would have loved to shave that sweet body, tongue lapping, drawing her wetness over her soft lips, he watched her face as a blush flushed her skin a deep scarlet.

Soon the blush faded, replaced by the high color of arousal that colored her skin a dusky pink, her nipples were hard and erect on her breasts and her body had a fine sheen of perspiration that gave her a glow, and she was making soft sounds of lust in her throat as he dragged the blade over her flesh repeatedly, carefully parting the lips of her sex with it and then gently holding them apart with his fingertips. He knew she was no longer consciously aware of his actions, that she had sunk so deeply into the sensations of her body that everything he did, only sent her deeper into that lustful place, she panted as he teased, cried out as he caressed and screamed his name when the flat of the blade slapped down on her soaked and hard clit, he only barely move it away when her body arched up hard, saving her a cut that would have been more than uncomfortable. She sobbed and begged, his words only urging her on as he told her what he wanted, what he was going to do, what she was to him, his slut, fuck toy, his precious whore, the blade tapped relentlessly on her clit until he growled out softly and told her to cum for him.

There was no hesitation, from the moment he said the word until her body bowed, time could not be measured, her body simply responded to the command with a force that brought her body off the bed and wrenched a scream from her that could only be called guttural, primal, so full of passion and lust that it brought tears to her eyes. He literally had to jerk the blade from where it touched her clit to avoid injury, his motions were hasty now, he arched up and drove the knife into the headboard where her gaze immediately became fixed on the steel embedded into wood, and then he grabbed her hips, in the midst of her violent orgasm, he drove himself deep into her body. He was out of control, his lust and hers combined to create an inferno of passion in the room, she screamed and cried and he shouted out, taking her, using her body for his pleasure, pounding his hips against hers in frenzied action, his body slamming fiercely against her own as they moved. She stared fixated on the blade, he moved harder, her body tensed and squeezed him, he moved harder still, she struggled against the bonds at her wrists and ankles and pleaded with him for more, he gave, she took, he took, she gave, they moved together like wild animals until her body gave in, her hips jerked hard against his and then her body went perfectly still, the muscles clenching him tightly, holding him deep within her.

He shouted again, this time only one word, she again did not hesitate, her body broke, her screams became hoarse and then almost silent as she bucked under him, juices spilling over his body, drenching him, soaking his thighs, spilling to the bed, her orgasm raged and then subsided, and raged again as he continued to drive deep inside her aching body. He tried, later he would think back and wonder how he had held out, but he tried to, and yet, the moment he caught her lust filled gaze, he knew there was no holding back any longer, his hips thrust and thrust into her and then his back bent, his eyes closed tight and his nails sank into her hips, gripping tightly as he lost all vestige of control, pumping his seed deep into her body, filling her to overflowing, the mix of juices coating their thighs, seeping onto the sheets below. He collapsed and then she did, or was it that she collapsed first and took him with her, either way, they ended up sprawled on the bed, panting for breath and shaking, him no less than her, her body convulsed as he landed atop her, making him cry out as her body milked another burst of seed from his form, his head landed on her breasts and his eyes closed. She was asleep before he was.

12