All Comments on 'Silver Anniversary'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 249 Comments
FD45FD45about 6 years ago
A shade long

A good editor could help you trim a page without losing a thing.

Still, far better than your last story. Not original, but what is in LW?

Also better on describing emotions.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Won’t beat a dead horse...

About the length and need of an editor. Great story overall though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poorly written, but worth a 5 for the payback.

Way too long with so much irrelevant and pointless details and side stories. The fact that Marcy and his daughter were total heartless monsters, yet Chuck had no clue, implies he really was a clueless detached dolt. It is impossible to hide that much evil and disrespect, unless a person is totally blind and tuned out. So it sounds like he got what he married, and should not have been surprised.

I really enjoyed his seeking out competent sexual education, and would have enjoyed it even more if he had ended up with one of his teachers. And somehow having Marcy find out that her useless ex-husband was now a perfect lover would have been really sweet.

Her courtroom lying didn't really make sense since the evidence gathered before the court hearing would have to be provided to Marcy's attorney, including a list of potential witnesses. So Marcy would have known that Andrew was going to appear in court. And for her to keep fucking Andrew after the anniversary party was sort of preposterous since Marcy did not know where Chuck was and could not be sure he was not watching her. The fact that she did not stop fucking Andrew simply demonstrated that she really had no remorse or guilt, and would continue fucking other men regardless of her marriage status. So it would have made more sense if Marcy's second marriage failed due to her continued infidelity and attitude of entitlement.

So overall a huge effort, but clumsily written. I hope you get your own education and experience so you can get better at this. You have great enthusiasm, but you need more practice.

Thanks for your efforts, and thanks for allowing me to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit too long and you missed one.

The moment when a father walks his daughter down the aisle is a precious one. His daughter and ex would have had the past shoved into their faces as she had a substitute walk with her. Just more justice.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 6 years ago
What Happened?!

You lost this one at the end. Chop off the last page and you have a "5", but this story is no better than a "2".

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 6 years ago
Oof

Just another in the “everybody agreed with him and all the other woman fawned and his wife suddenly sainted him after the fact and everything about him and his worldview was validated and pure” stories.

It is no great accomplishment to see a perfect person with community at their back and a line of waiting women eager to be with them overcome adversity. There’s nothing particularly heroic or admirable about that someone. More than anything, these stories always remind me of when my kids were little and I would have to pull tricks just to let them win a game without knowing I’d let them win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Actually a good commentary on the times.

Ok, perhaps this story has some technical flaws. It does however point out the pitfalls of a lack of sex education. In those days, sex was something dirty nice people did not discuss. I got married in 1973 at the ripe old age of 21 and was totally ignorant.

The amount of information available now days is great. I am including erotic literature.

I am sure I'm out of touch, but young men need to remember this stuff, like porn,is fantasy. Not all women are going to drop to their knees and worship their cock nor love anal. Pleasing your partner is the key. Education and communication are essential.

Or, I'm just a fool for taking a joke as serious.

I'm posting this anonymously as I'm ashamed to admit to my ignorance.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 6 years ago
Well....

....All I have to say is....

Feminism is Cancer! =-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit long but good

I found the characters a bit too single-sided, but the overall story seems good and fits fairly well with the history. Some of the information isn't necessary to the story; things about television and video tapes and the like, but it worked well with the bachelor party.

I was a bit perplexed by including the daughter as the cause; sex lib was a 60's thing and that would have been the more likely time for the Marcy character to stray or decide she deserved better. If not then, then probably the 70's. By the 80's things seemed to be going back toward a better equilibrium. I was just a kid then, though, so my perspective might be off. I guess what bothers me most is that the father wouldn't know his daughter was spouting off like that; everyone I've ever met that was so militant wouldn't be able to help themselves. Chuck would have seen it coming.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
A Long but Interesting Story

Can't help but feel for the husband - he lost his son, then his wife, then his daughter. Not sure why Marcy wanted him back; IRL she would have just kept the house and moved on. Hubby did luck out with a good attorney and a judge with common sense. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good tale

A fair depiction of life in the fifties and sixties. The daughter made me laugh. Women - be careful what you ask for - you just might get it. I love women libbers. The delivery was a bit dry and maybe a good editor could have helped with that and the length. But overall this was entertaining and that's all I ask. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Close. So. Close.

I generally liked the story. Really.

I agree with Unoriginalist: Your protagonist was too good. His only flaws were ignorance. That person does not exist. How the hell did he not know?

Likewise, your painting of feminism ignores the above: It exists because men were asses. If men truly treated women as partners, it would have never gained any traction. Ignorance is no excuse: Treating her as a cum-dump is the male form of cake eating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Geez another tale from an author who hates women

It’s sad when a man gets treated wrong by a woman and then decided to create a tale of ultimate retribution. Unfortunately we all know that what happen d in your real life was nothing like this. This is every bit as much a fantasy as a 12 year old boy who thinks he can fuck multiple women. Sorry, it was long, boring and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK effort, but you lost all credibility with the workplace mutiny scene...

OK, stories on Literotica aren't always true to life, but the workplace mutiny scene was just totally, totally unrealistic. His employees refuse to work for him because he's a "wimp?" That would never happen in a million years. They'd all get fired for good cause (gross insubordination,) have no basis to sue for wrongful termination, and be ruled ineligible for unemployment comp benefits (gross misconduct is a bar in most states to receiving benefits.) (Hell, the workers could have been disciplined just for being disrespectful and calling their boss a name.)

And how about this - what if Butch had won the fight? Does that mean they could all sit around and get paid for doing nothing?

In short, it was just a totally unrealistic and ridiculous scene that marred an otherwise OK story. --JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for this story.

Two small things: You used “populous” (adjective meaning many people) when I believe you meant “populace” (noun meaning the people who live in a place). Also, you used “dominate” (verb meaning to control someone) when I believe you meant “dominant” (adjective referring to a position above someone else). These words sound alike and I am not surprised that they are sometimes confused. I mention them only because many writers here ask for feedback to help them improve their writing.

WyldcardWyldcardabout 6 years ago

As others have said, it's a woman hating piece more than anything else:

Perfect man. Blue collar joe. Tough as nails in a fight. Compassionate and tender. A diamond/stud in the sheets in the rough, taking only one night class to turn a room full of prostitutes into sweet cuddlers.

Our ills as a nation were not supporting our military in Vietnam, to bomb the heck out of folk who had nothing to do with us as a country, and that darn feminism you get from colleges that has our daughters convince our wives to cheat on us.

The wife, dumb as rocks:

While going steady, decides of all events to skip the senior prom with her BF, and go with some random other guy as a test date? Some random Friday wouldn't work better? Who in the world would think to go to senior prom with someone other than your BF/GF of years.

Employee wants to fight over who is the 'king of the hill', when as stated work was in the doldrums? And he didn't just fire him, but is such a nice guy after breaking his ribs and nose, that he'll rehire him if the guy apologizes.

Street walking prostitutes are worried about getting into a car because it is dangerous and so have to have four of them there to watch each others' backs? What exactly do streetwalkers do? Rip out a quickie in an alley? They get in cars.

While husband is away, wife has lover over every day? As if neighbors in a small town won't notice? She's not actually worried or stressed by his absence?

Disfigured personal trainer comes in as a friendly witness for husband? Still a cad though, cause y'know tiger never changes stripes.

Daughter gets his literal ill wish of husband bringing back lover to screw in front of her while critiquing her? Because again, that happens.

Of course the story will get a 4.** because none of that matters compared to it being BtB.

More specific to the story:

Too much time rehashing their youth, and state of the country. Show don't tell. Other than some context for the fact wife is apparently a bit crazy, not much relevance.

Dialogue flowed well enough. The difference in situation with husband and boss, was actually interesting as a contrast of context. Could have built a story around that perhaps.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
An accurate representation of the period

I'm sure there were many couples with no idea what to do or how to do it. But I think the methods of learning chosen were equally bad. She was wrong for having an affair. He was medically reckless for using prostitutes as instructors.

I agree with others that the tone was very anti woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
decent closet cucker

but did guy end up with hotter, younger chick?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
:)

lol loved it for the fantasy it was wish i ould give it 10* but cant. that sex ed thing was way too drawn out but i just skipped it

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
AS WITH SILVER, THERE IS A LONG RANGER SOMEWHERE

and a Tonto to give aide, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Earned

and Burned.. Justice applied

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
Yeh, good 'un

Two innocents innocently injure each other, each one feeling self-rightously self-justified. No praise nor blame from me for either, though I am aware that the author is less balanced that way, especially when he knows that a mother who acts on self-evidently bad advice from a daughter, to betray primary oaths, has to be pre-Kindergarten innocent! A minor irresolution, though -- did he ever make use of the Baccalaureate in Fucking he earned from the four whores? Or try for a Masters or Doctorate?

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Re:Ok effort but lost all credibility.

His employees refuse to work for him because he's a "wimp?" That would never happen in a million years. They'd all get fired for good cause (gross insubordination,) have no basis to sue for wrongful termination, and be ruled ineligible for unemployment comp benefits (gross misconduct is a bar in most states to receiving benefits.) (Hell, the workers could have been disciplined just for being disrespectful and calling their boss a name.)

Your comment seems to come from someone of the younger generation that knows nothing about the way things were in the 60's 70's and 80's. Yes they could have been fired but back then Billie would have just said Chuck needed to be like a duck and let the comment flow like water off his back or that he need thicker skin.

I agree that the story was a bit long and could have been shortened but I didn't write this tale so for that my comment is mute. To all of us that lived before, during and after the War in Vietnam all know the war ended under Richard Nixon not Jimmy Carter. During the 1980's though a thing called affirmative action started the Us down the path we are now on. For the most part I think Farmers_Son wrote a good story. It's not every day you get to read about prostitutes who enjoy their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy cow!

This is a great story as far as I'm concerned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Much Better

Much much better than your first submission. Still a little to long. I managed to skip about three pages and didn’t miss any of the plot

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Fascinating tale

There are a lot of points which raise interesting questions that have been debated here. I kept waiting for someone to grab a cellular but the author did a good job of avoiding misteps on setting.. Truth is that the fact that most everyone read 7 pages proves that the author has a good plot and structure.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
Foolish

The right-wing rant about "feminism" is just completely foolish. The whole piece reeks of hatred of women. It was also poorly written. Gaah, urk!

acupacupabout 6 years ago
Comments all over the board!

I tend to lean your way. While the original feminism was what it should be for the time period. The hard core man haters have turned into what can only be described as feminatzi.

Your portrayal of the wife and daughter rings true in to many women these days. Not a majority by any means, but more than should be in a proper society. Unfortunately they also have the backing of a liberal media giving them the false appearance of if not a majority, then a significantly higher number than reality.

I look forward to your next melting of the snowflakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
forgotten is time frame

Mid 1980s but he was blessed to have spent his teenage years in the 1950s...I always envied those fortunate people. Great Country music, true Rock and Roll, SWEATER GIRLS WITH HOURGLASS FIGURES.

Except for Korea magical times...America still had small town girls and boys next door. Every town had industrial league baseball...classic cars though they came in second in my mind to 60s muscle cars.

I missed out on that golden decade by four years. My highschool days a proud nation torn asunder. Loyalty and one's word became meaningless. Family structure began to erode.

My sexual education consisted of sitting between parents following in a paper manual of very basics of sexual differences between men and women and being told of certain changes in my body. The fortnightly nocturnal emission was natural..no guilt...no embarassment.

No my devout Roman Catholic parents provided that with my mother's sitting next to me.

End of freshman year a senior girl chose me to take her virginty as I lost mine. In local park, I crawled through hole made by her jeans around ankles. As soons as I made it far enough through hole, I knowing less than her absolute nothing slipped fully into her.

That blood curdling scream of TAKE IT OUT!! IT HURTS...HAD ME AWARE OTHERS IN PARK WOULD ACCUSE ME OF RAPE. I struggled to break free but her legs had me trapped, my wiggled and her hips thrashing...she did not realize in her pain her legs were clenched behind my knees making my escape almost impossible....she continued to scream not relaxing her grip and I felt this ''feeling'' I guessed it to be my unstoppable ejaculation and was momentarily overwhelmby the intense pleasure.

Then one thought shotthrough my mind...pregnancy.

Looking back I am glad my first virgin spuuuurttttt! Was inside her but at time I was horrified.

Herculean strength from fear of certain damnation allowed me to get het out as coated inside of her labia and covered much of her thick black pubic hair.

Crawled out and using clean large handkerchief desparately tried to clean cottage cheese thick seed from

just inside her. Frantically I tried to clean her pubic hair but hankie was saturated. Ejaculate was so thick on the cloth and much still remained though worked into her now matted dense covering.

Inexplicably, I used to fingers to push hankie deep into her vagina trying to remove globs I knew had been ejaculated deep within her. My hand became slimy and I too late realized I was not only pushing much of seed deeper, but globs on cloth had been added to the deposit. I planned to use my T-shirt next but hankie came out soaked in her bright red blood.

Fortunately we got out along a different trail as shouts were heard from start of trail...I walked her home... well two blocks from home.

Though she was seducer...manipulator of much younger and not ''ready'' boy, she called me that night blaming me for her still present pain and blood evident in bowl when she urinated.

I spent every waking minute over next to weeks replaying instant of first eruptive spurt trying to convince myself I had fully withdrawn only to recall in horror the thick pool of ejaculate on hankie I had pushed into her. But if you had been there holding her open as I was and had seen her hole filled to excess with my sperm...not sure what any terrified kid would do.

Three weeks later she called and told me she was pregnant...just turned 14...my parents would be disgraced, Expelled from parish...her mother would have demanded my castration

So stressed I got Shingles...in front of mother Dr. asked if I had been greatlystressed about something.

Finally my doom assured I thought I had been cheated. I confronted her demanding I deserve to have sex with her as often as possible as she couldn't get more pregnant.

My live ruined because she prevented my withdrawal...one second of pleasure...with her screaming ''bloody - sorry for that - murder in my ear was not how I envision my first time.

She refused me. I insisted. Had raised her school uniform skirt squeezed my hand inside ''required Girl's Central girdle she was saying we can't and pulled on my hand but not before I felt thick cotton pad.

I am having my period she told me. Found out she missed first after defloration but had last three.

For over three months I existed in a hellish nightmare. I asked her how she could do that...why????

She told me she was afraid she would lose me if told she wasn't pregnant!

I looked straight into her eyes. Stated ''You just did'' turned and walked quickly away. She cried out Nooooo chased after me but I took off running. Refused her calls. Mother insisted I take them speak to her she seems so sad...except for her closest younger sister no one knew we had been dating since - she chasing after me - since third quarter of sixth grade. Met her when visiting her brother who became my friend when we had moved to town.

I would take phone from mother and pretend to listen until mom left kitchen...I would hang push down phone cradle hanging up then exit kitchen into adjacent bedroom and carry on fake conversation. Every Sunday Colleen would seek out my mother after Mass.

For four decades mother would now and then talk about how Colleen was such a sweet girl. Only my 55th birthday I burst that bubble...told of herpursuit and seduction of me.

Went into some of details and further experiences four years later. I had refused to speak to her in all that time. She was grad student at MSU and I was freshman. First night my older roommate and two large friends dragged me to first ever keg. Awoke in backseat of someone's car, with vision hampered by two full bare breasts, one being held so I could nurse while female owner of those glbes was giving my exposed penis a steady stroking.

She felt me stirring and revealed her face. Colleen!

Smiling sweetly she grasped my manhood under the head, squeezed so hard I thought the head would pop like a pimple, then pulled it away from base as hard and as far as she could. I gained an inch in length that night.

I yelped in pain and she coyly cooed, ''Did that hurt''

''Now were even foryou breaking my heart''

Breaking free I reminded her of her false claim ofpregnancy and those four torturous months.

Car was hers...keg was over...no one in woods but us...everything but insertion. One, her attempt to de-head me left me out of action. Two, no way would I ever screw her again...certain if I did, there would be a kid, I would be singled out as father, though I am certain one of her other guys would have done the deed and once informed had scooted.

Years agovin 7th grade her younger brother was my best friend until we played on same little league team and I out shone him. He broke off friendship. Come fall, I beat him out forstarting quarterback he was furious. First game opening kickoff i ran back for touchdown. We were4-0

I was shortest andlightestguy in class he was one of biggest. He had new bigger than him best friend. One day before practice he and friended blindsided me in high low tackle....friend held me down in bear hug while her brother pulled backon my left thumb breaking it. I was not allowed by my mother to play with cast on hand. His friend took over as quarterback...Her brother was furious...ended season 4-6.

Next year, his mother ''courted'' new coach...not sexually but Sunday dinners singing son's praise. Everyone wanted me as qb...he was chosen...0-8 record with him throwing zero completions and 17 interceptions. One game he grabbed his hand said he was hurt and couldn'tthrow. No one cared on field vote teammates begged me to take over. First play completed 30 yard pass to 10 yeard line. Huddled up and I called play, he demanded to take back over. Huge squabble with other players...toomuch time penalty. His buddy coach called timeout took me out of game citing poor attitude. He took over. First play interception in flats run back 95 yards for td.

I was on sideline laughing loud and long.

Years later he was good looking well built successful contractor but still an asshole. He had gorgeous stacked redhead for wife. I had returned to town and saw them outwith two other couples one night. One of wives and I had college relationship. I took her cherry she had denied long term boyfriend. He was at UofM. We at MSU.

Evidently boyfriend was playing around on her. So every couple of weeks for last two years of college, including last semester after their engagement, I educated her for her future husband who was still getting nada and thought he would marry a virgin. Month after wedding sheassured me her theatre major had payed dividends. He had a few at reception, and on his initial thrust she had screamed in agony, pushed him off ran sobbing into bathroom locking him out. First week of honeymoon NADA.

She was faithful wife but remained my close friend. Her bff since grade school had married my nemesis. They knew all each other's secrets. SSorority sisters at MSU, bff knew all about me. Everything in detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
With all the hard work put into this story, it wasn't as good as it could have been.

I still gave it 4 stars. I felt is was longer than it need to be. The plot device of her getting up and telling everyone at their 25th anniversary served to make everyone gasp but it wasn't very believable. It would have been better if they'd gotten into an argument and she what she in anger. I think that would have been more believable. Still, like I said, I gave 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forensicfossil

Like Trump you think if you deny something it will be deemed untrue. Sorry, but its you who either doesn't have a clue or just doesn't care

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
So a bunch of hookers standing on a corner

that refuse to go with a John because they might end up dead???? An enquiring mind might ask WHY they were there???? 3*

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
It was a good reading!!

Soothing that there are writers who know wrong and wright and the coherence of actions and repercussions!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not perfect but pretty close....

I think the readers would have to have lived thru that era to fully understand the social mores of that time. This is the first story I have read in Literotica that I find completely believeable story line. I hope the rest of your stories are of the same caliber. Thank you very much for your efforts.

anonjerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfortunatally

1. The cuck-hot wife stories are boring disgusting sexual minority entertainment stories and the LW is full of them.

2. The most BTB stories are short ended nowdays, but the true revenge could be 5-10-15 years later to the divorce.......I think perhaps the good BTB stories should be published on Romance hub instead of LW to mend the quality.

3. This story is not a too good BTB story, the author should read some classic BTB to find any idea how a good BTB story should build up.......

BTW I gave 5**** because the worst BTB stories are not cuck story!

Dear BTB story haters you should understand such husbands who did not cheat on their wives and these husbands are not gambling, drug or alcohol abusers they could be 20-30 million people or more people. They are divorced exhusbands or stay in a unhappy marriage with reconciliation or without reconciliation etc... Why you BTB haters wants the BTB stories to forbid from 10 million and 20 million members of potential readers group?

However I think the good BTB stories is good for more readers than the cheated on exhusbands and husbands!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending

I gave it 5, but...... after all the description of how he trained to be a better lover, you didn’t play this out! There should have been a section devoted to him being a sex god to his new girlfriend/wife, maybe he got together with one of the sex workers or better yet the young sex worker that became a lesbian only because most men were crap at sex! Just a thought!!

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Fool Me Once....

OK, you know the rest. Sorry that it took Chuck almost 30 years to realize that Marcy was a lying cunt!

Interesting time capsule, with a lot of the reality of the times. Yes, I'm an old fart and lived through them too. There really was no decent "how to" manual in those days. The lights didn't come on until 1972 with "The Joy of Sex" by Alex Comfort. I'm sorry to say that I was nearly as clueless as Chuck until I came across that book. Now I make sure that my sweetie has at least one orgasm from mouth music before getting anywhere near her with my dick....

Thanks for this contribution! The twist with the daughter being the instigator was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An Old Read

I've read this somewhere else before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
forgotten...

MY fb in college, call her Maura told me Cinda her bff was meeting her for dinner one night. Hubby had out of town contract. I made sure to walk into restaurant lounge hoping they would have post dinner drink. Cinda was thrilled to see me. Maura had told her of my return. Half a dozen drinks later, Cinda had Maura blushing as she recounted stories of Maura's return from my bed in our college days. Maura finally smirked and revealed how Cinda would often disappear into their shared bath for extended periods after Maura had revealed that night's details. Maura said she would pretend to drift off as her graphic account had her bff rubbing thighs together.

Cinda had even once asked Maura to set her up one time or better yet give me up as she had boyfriend-fiance.

Both agreed it might be awkward though Cinda did not know the one secret Maura kept from her. Maura knew she was not only young woman bedding with me. I knew she would marry her hs boyfriend, and would stop seeing me if he quit running around. However we had become very close and she knew I was very protective of her.

One night she had skirted issue mentioning another sorority sister who had crush on me. I guessed she was testing waters for Cinda, but I told Maura I could never date one of her sisters knowing she was at top of the stairs watching me escort her ''sister'' out the door. Actually, I only ever dated one girl from a sorority. Before I would ask any PiPhi out I made sure no other PiPhi attracted me more...same with AOPis, DeltaGams, KappaAlphaThetas, etc..

That night reminiscing, I had but one drink. As both women imbibed more than they planned, I gave them choice, I would get them taxi, drive Maura's car-they came in it-to her house, and Cinda could spend the night. I would have cabbie take me back to my car, or I would give her keys to desk clerk to hold til morning and get them a room.

I found out the alcohol had impaired Cinda more than I realized, when she leaned into me imprinting her nipples into my biceps, and whispered just a touch too loudly into me ear, ''Just as long as you fuck me into bed, I don't care''

She leaned back with little smile, but noted Maura and my exchange of looks and raised eyebrows. ''What?'' she queried, '' isn't that what babysitters do?''

Maura giggled that she certainly never had, her charges were much too young. I chipped in with,''None of mine ever did that. Though when I was 12, I lay awake praying Lucy Hopkins would answer my prayers!''

Cinda's face indicated perplexity. Her bff took pity on her and whispered in her ear her actual statement. Her hand flew to her wide open mouth, her cheeks matched the flame of her tresses, camoflauging the dusting of small freckles. Then suddenly her jaw jutted determinedly, her eyes now sultry, the opened mouth from her gasp morphed into a smirk

''Perhaps'' her voice suggestively evoking low sensual tones, ''I said exactly what I meant. I was certainly thinking along those lines. Perhaps,'' she seductively drew out, ''You could be my Lucy Hopkins!''

''True enough my inhibitions were lowered to night. If not for all these drinks, I would not been risque enough to ask you TUCK us in. But all night, I have been remembering our bringing our pledges over to meet our brother fraternity PhiDelts. How the three of us would fire up your 61 Impala...that wide spot at the hairpin curve...just enough for one car. The hidden path down that abrupt dropoff on other side of road...I remember you showing us that spot. We thought you were crazy. Hidden from all eyes from the road by the willows that little bit of sandy beach, the clear pool, that 15 foot drop waterfall...I remember you later showing where back off yhe road the crick went underground. You with your beer mug full of whiskey and ice...us with that terrible Plum Hollow. Danny you never could roll a decent joint but our girl could, one-handed and tight cigarette size. I'd set back and watch her lose herself in your arms. All snuggled in cozy and content. She'd drift off and you and I would talk...your eight line poems of love. You never knew how wet I got listening to you...your way with words...brushing aside compliments...what was it you always said...no wait...I'll remember. One step above a Hallmark card...''

''Remember Maura, you memorized first verse, I the second, Danny would ask what we were whispering...get em loaded and they can't talk...my merry mumblers''

''Once home we'd rush to write them down...she got your body but I got your soul...every line in a couple of three inch binders''

''Your rule at times infuriated me. She was always late, I always early. The one day I get stopped leaving the house by those damn Jehovahs...house mother behind me so I had to be oh so polite, her class breaks early and she finds you under our ''truth'' tree. Any other day your mine now. She had a guy...a guy she intended to marry, I never had a steady. Nothing I could do, be happy for her, live vicariously holding you in her arms. When she married I was her maid and intended to make yu mine that day. Remember Sharman Stelling. That gorgeous sister of ours, I was watching her work you while I had to smile through photo after photo...no offence Maura but your mom was tooo much. Photographer loved it shooting all those dollars signs. I watched Shar mold that frame against you dance after dance...I almost burst out howling when that body finally got to you. Maura has told me what it feels like when you are vlose on dance floor. She loved those charcoal grey stretch fit Sansabelts...first guy we knew didn't wear underwear. She would have me swooning as she describe the throbbing of that one long thick vein...it always surprised her to feel you slowly filling up then she had a throbbing log between her thighs almost like it would lift her offdance floor. I SAW SHAR'S FACE WHEN SHE FELT IT! She went to her tip toes. That dance ended and you walked her to table. Half hour later she trapoed you outside getting some air. I was furious when she went running out there to whisk you away...her face was glowing...twenty minutes later she came but in looking like she was about to cry. Jealous as I was dhe was a hurting sister. I hustled her to powder room and she broke down...Damn him and that rule. She's married. That stupid stupid rule.''

I hugged her close her tears on my bare shoulders exposed in that gown. She sniffled and pulled herself together first time feeling the wet spot on her dress...tears streaing incessantly fown my cheeks, my quivering lips...oh no she whispered... I never thought...you were with them....you saw her come home from him...how did you not go insane? Then I was being comforted until she looked in my eyes and whispered, '' Does she know???? Does he????''

''Doesn't matter'' I sighed, ''He has this rule''

''Damn rule!'' our voces echoed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Top draw.

You sir, have a return to top form. Other than feeling a little wordy when re-recounting his prom history with his wife for the benefit of the judge, you aced it. The mood, tone and husband's righteous anger were all spot on.

Then there was the venomous darting tongue of the feminazi daughter subtly handled.

I would like to give you a 5 just for this bit.

"We women don't need to become equal by demeaning men. We become equal by proving we are equal, not better."

Whether reading a feminist rant or any other supposed inequality it infuriates me to listen to the usual BS with the expectation that is is immune to counter criticism or above the right to logical cross-examination. To many so-called feminists propose equality but promote supremacy. If they wanted to expound a philosophy they ought to promote Humanism instead but that just isn't the spirit of exceptionalism they so desire.

But your quote also conveniently applies as an object lesson to writers as well, since for me, the most rage inducing failure in character writing, (one that has seen me abandon most film and TV in frustration) is the need to make one character somehow exceptional, but accomplished solely by writing UN-characteristic weakness and implausible ass-holery in supporting characters. Sadly this is already endemic in film with the studio obsession with "strong women" characters and writers who do not not how to write strength or that other forms of strength can even exist. A woman (or man for that matter) is not made strong because ever other man is made weak, it means our shared standards have just been collectively lowered. Just look at Ruin Jonson's Last Jedi.

Apologies for the rant but it's been brewing for years.

Congrats, and thanks for a fine story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid ?

A rather longwinded stupid story, possibly written by a fifth former schoolchild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Similar to an old navy buddy of mine

A few months before he was supposed to be married, his fiance abruptly broke up with him over the phone (He was away on a training billet at the time) on a Thursday and then by Monday was calling and begging him to forget what she said and claimed she just had momentary cold feet. Like a dipshit, he bought it. About 5 years after they married he found out that she had broken up with him for that one weekend because there was this "hot marine" she wanted to fuck, which she did about 5 times a day from Friday through Sunday. He found this out around the same time he found out she was fucking another guy from the ship. Guess how that marriage ended.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is NOT an original story

This story has been around for a while and when I find the true author I will let them know of your plagiarism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story is almost completly stolen from MattBlackUK

You just threw in a bunch of irrelevant back story and the anti-woman rant and stole his plot. A fucking thief. I wonder if you stole your other stories? MattBlack's story is at terotica.com/s/out-of-the-mouths-of-drunks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

To quote Casey Kasem, “Ponderous, man. Ponderous.” Too much work for the payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was a damn good story about a man picking himself up and taking care of business.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
To Be Fair

What happened to the husband was awful and divorcing her makes all the sense in the world. HOWEVER, imagine if it was the other way around. For 25 years every time they fucked just before he came she made him stop so that he was never able to orgasm. He had no sexual pleasures from her, ever in 25 years. He would have left her after two or three years. Now women give other parts of the relationship much more weight so they will stick around longer than a man would. But still.

And his point about she never talked to him about it and if she had he would have been willing to learn. I say bullshit to that on two counts. First, she read books on sex and magazines, etc. He could have taken interest in his wife's pleasures and well being and decided to bring up the topic of sex AND explored books on sex. I got my first book on sex techniques and practices when I was 18 and since then I have read several others and more importantly with most of my lovers I have asked them questions and explored. It's taking an interest and really communicating with a woman. Second reason I call bullshit is that most men have such little egos that a woman cannot tell them that they're not a sex god. That they have something to learn. But again, he could have asked. He could have explored. But he was getting off with the pathetic sex they were having so why bother.

So if it was the other way around and for whatever reason, say because they had kids, he had stuck around for 25 years if he had the opportunity he would have cheated too and maybe blirted out the same shit when was drunk.

He was hurt for a short period of time, but her frustration lasted for 25 years. So she was the bigger loser.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Was pretty good

A bit preachy, but like others feel imhave read this before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good effort, however....

The untitled epilogue was over the top, and detracted from the overall story.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 6 years ago
4*

A bit dry.

A bit “preachy” as someone noted.

The ending felt tacked on.

Still, a pretty decent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Although, a little long winded in some areas.

With how long it was I'm surprised that there wasn't a small attempt at reconciliation; show what she could've had, then nope, sorry still don't trust you.

Also, after finding out daughter's part in it; he should've said: "well, I guess you'll be paying for your own schooling from now on. Totally write her off, like she did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@johnadp

Most men have little egos...

Hmm

First most is stretch...Second little ego makes no sense...means they are not proud peacocks thinking themselves be all and end alll

At least your didn't use ''fragile egos''

Anyway you must not have read story, he was quite eager to learn with his teachers...and during that time recognized his flaws and ignorance.

Truth is if he asked if anything was wrong she would havegiven standard Nothing reply.

Both were ignorant about sex...cannot blame times...as I had even less sex ed. But I listened to older guys and gals talking in factory where I worked sfter school. Loved kissing and with each new frontier girlfriends allowed kissed and nibbled that area...went to public library and studied female reproductive drawings in old books.

Reading the whole story realize wife had no clue until daughter came home one time from college.

I have often laughed when females blame men but refuse to know their own bodies. Any female who doesn't have orgasm has only herself to blame...at any time she can scissor or rideher lover's thigh before even being penetrated...then COWGIRL UP!!

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
You do realize that feminism just means 'equal' rights, responsibilities, and freedoms, right?

A lot of misogynists and male chauvinists have spouted out other definitions, hoping the gullible and uneducated will think it means women who think they are superior to men or other such blather.

It doesn't. There are no extreme feminists, that's not possible . . . any more than a switch with only two positions can be 'extremely' on or 'extremely' off. A person who thinks women should have greater freedoms and/or rights and/or responsibilities than men is NOT a feminist. Nor is one who thinks they should have less freedoms and/or rights and/or responsibilities.

If you think women deserve the right to vote, and that a woman's vote should have exactly as much weight as a man's vote then you are a feminist (at least in that area of political endeavor).

Now, moving on to another soapbox . . . any parent who would abandon a child because the child's beliefs are different, is no kind of parent, and has no clue about what love is.

The story is pretty good, and kept me reading, but in the end, it's really hard to like any of the characters. Further, it's frustrating when any time you start to like (or forgive) the main character, he (in essence) turns around and drowns another kitten (or sad eyed puppy), and self-righteously claims they deserved it for peeing on the floor. At times he was treated awfully, but then, at times he was kind of an awful guy.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
The author is an idiot.

One of the most offensive exercises in mental drooling I've ever tried to read.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
And a note to another statement which made me aware of the oddness of the situation

Feminism has nothing to do with whether one loves or hates men . . . that's another sign of gullibility or lack of education. One can love men and still believe women should have the right to vote and equal pay for equal work, etc. or one could hate men and believe in that general equality . . . it is as irrelevant as talking about amoeba-loving, fried-onion-hating feminists . . . those first two are generally not irrelevant to supporting general equalities. (And even if polls showed that 3/4 of feminists did indeed find amoebas fascinating, that is a correlation that's not relevant to the definition.)

Now with that in mind , in the final paragraphs, the author writes about Rebecca's husband bringing a nurse home and having sex with her while ranting at his wife . . . apparently berating her for believing she should have the right to vote, or be a physician, or have access to equal educational opportunities, or be in the same pay grade as male physicians with equal skills, experience, and tenure where she worked.

Oddly, you wrote that Chuck prayed for this, so both he and Rebecca's husband were pretty messed up . . . and born a couple of centuries too late (or maybe they were just both on the extreme fringes of our two most popular monotheistic faiths).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the only people who should be commenting on this turd are

closet cuckolds who sing the praises of this non-erotic crap.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

seems the assholes in this story got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An interesting scenario

I've read the comments of other readers. Many are not too favorable, to say the least. The would seem to have different criteria than I do for evaluating a story's worth. You presented a plot line in which you took some pains to socially contextualize: people coming of age at a time when know-how about the significant differences between male and female sexuality were non-existent for most lower and middle class people. You even included a device (senior prom) that rather overtly signaled a serious character flaw in "Marcy," along with the idea that nobody involved -- parents, relatives, Chuck or, of course, the Marcy character herself -- perceived the potential seriousness of what she did. A "ticking time bomb." According to my experience of the plot's time frame, you fairly well described it, particularly the sociology and the stereotypical roles and attitudes. I personally know quite a few men and women who went through marriages and divorces during your time period that were remarkably similar to your plot. Surprisingly, the device of the "educated" daughter (or something similar) was in feature in many such marriage failures.

I wasn't intending to write an encomium of your work as an author. Nor is this the forum for expounding at length on my views on "feminism" or "society" or the appropriateness of the actions you scripted for your characters. My only criterion is "Are they at least reasonable/realistic in the context in which they were presented? [The idea of hiring "teachers" was novel and interesting. Was it realistic? I don't know.]

If 'yes' then I ask What was there to be learned from this particular narrative?

My primary critique is that I thought your wrap-up/ending came on quickly and was rushed. The quick disposition of Marcy and Rebecca was unsatisfying. Had you considered a next chapter in which you fleshed out those characters and the consequences? Chuck's relationship(s) with his "teachers" was intriguing and could well be expanded. Did he set them up in a new business? Was he attracted to the older one? etc.

Sorry for the too-long comment, which I don't usually make, but I thought there needed to be a different critical voice here that was not so harsh, so binary.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@johnadp

First, it is my long-standing belief that it is the responsibility of the person who has a problem in any relationship, not just marriage, to make their feelings know. You can't expect the other person to be a mind reader and deduce that you are unhappy or the reason thereof.

As for him asking her what her problem is, as other comment said, at least in the LW world, if not in real life, we all know what the answer is: "Nothing!" or the other useful response, "If you can't figure it out, I'm not going to tell you."

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 6 years ago
Very good exposition, wrap up weaker - Nails the problem of feminism dead on

As was noted earlier, your conclusion was glib, and took away from the effort you put into the rest of your story.

As to those offended by your portrayal of the version of identity politics labeled “feminism”, grow up.

All flavors of identity politics are inherently selfish, all of them. If you are not advocating for rules that apply the same way to each disparate individual, you are picking a side, tipping the scales - not balancing them.

Feminism is just another branch of leftism.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 6 years ago
FWIT - contra the anon - this story is not MattBlacks

The claim of plagiarism earlier is either ignorance or lying.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Puts a new light on things, doesn't it...?

Art the anniversary get together when Marcy drunkenly spews the truth as she sees it, Becky had stopped when on the way to her and started crying...

Here we THOUGHT she was crying because she finds out her mother is a cheater and just said something devastating about her father...

Turns out she not only KNEW she was a cheater but had been instrumental in her BECOMING a cheater and from his perspective is more likely bothered that people might think poorly of her mother than giving a shit about her father...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Good story.

Kind of want a sequel because I don't think Marcy got even close to what was coming to her or full closure.

Nice one. Think this is my favorite of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lost me in page 3

The back story was tedious and mostly irrelevant. The characters were cartoons, and sex Ed today is no better than in 1964. Sure the biology is covered, but not how to please your partner. Foreplay, orgasm, sex aids, contriseption not discissed. Porns no help either .

Didn’t vote

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 6 years ago
Sex Education

The suggestion that the hookers go legit by opening a sex therapy business, spawned an idea. I thought what a great ironic ending to this story. Chuck ends up operating a school to show men how to satisfy their wives. Maybe chapter two?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
Annon, thanks for the free publicity, but Farmers_son's story is very different from mine

and I do not think that he plagiarised my story.

But I will say that my story was based on a boast from a woman on the now dead Doc Cool cheater's site that she had accidentally outed herself as a cheater to her husband whilst she was drunk at a party, but that she had managed to convince her husband that she had been joking.

Did Farmer's_Son witness that same event as a bystander? If so, what a weird coincidence that would be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The ususl “perfect” husband is cucked

And everyone is understanding, wonen fawn over him, the judge is sympathetic and awards him everything, and he lives a great life while his ex-wife gets fucked by the sustem.

The same as 90% of the other stories in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
five stars

thank you for the wonderful story, though i could do without the blow by blow "instruction". And it's empathize not emphasize.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Oh, I liked it this one. A true BTB.

Awesome-ness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5-Stars OLD_CROW

Farmers_Son,

I lived through similar circumstances though I kept the house, finished raising the kids and married her best friend. She ran through a string of “boyfriends” got half my military retirement for a few years but never remarried. She died alone in her mid-60s. This story deserved and received 5-Stars. In my case the best revenge has been a life well lived. It would be interesting to follow on with Chuck’s life, and what became of his ex-wife and ex-daughter if you’re so inclined? Great Story!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 6 years ago
OK story

but much too drawn out. Should not have been more than 3 pages, 4 tops.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Long

Maybe a little long, but a very good story all the same. Dire consequences for the cheaters, but no one was killed or maimed. This story was a rose amongst the weeds that this site has grown most recently. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Eh...

Pretty typical BTB.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
@HankWTullamore - - feminism is not left or right

You can be leftist and think that women should not have equal rights, responsibilities, and freedoms as men. You can be rightist and think the same. Or, one can be left or right and believe in general equal opportunities. etc.

Feminism itself is simply the belief the women should have equal rights, responsibilities, opportunities, and freedoms to men. Anyone one saying otherwise is either intentionally lying (assuming the listener is lazy and gullible and won't check it out) or simply a gullible person themselves. There is no extreme feminism. A two position switch can be on or off . . . it can't be extremely on or extremely off, or shades in between. You either believe in general equality or not.

Feminism is not left or right. There may be a higher correlation between those who support equality and one of those political leanings, but that correlation is not a huge, written-in-stone guaranteed connection by any means. You can have misogynists on both left and right as well. There may be a slightly higher correlation on one side than the other, but again. that does make it an iron clad connection.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 6 years ago
Yawn!

Pretty F'd up all around! 3 Stars

TailakaTailakaabout 6 years ago
Little Long...

The story was a good one. Editing & rewriting a bit would have helped shorten the length while still keeping the story intact. The maiming of Andrew was a bit much and Rebecca's marriage happening EXACTLY as foretold was ridiculous. A good story overall. 4*

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Powerful story.

Some weird comments here.

Looks like writers of some of them

need professional help.

Enough said.

I liked this story.

I liked it a lot.

It dealt with so many

topics, past and present,

that are/were sensitive and

important.

Farmers_Son tackled some

sensitive issues with realism

and insight

Well done author!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One point

The mother and daughter defined the problem as her not having good sex. This is very true. However, the situation was also that THEY weren't having good sex. Their solution was going to leave him out of the improved sex.

As to the daughter's marriage, statistically divorce was probable anyway at that time. His manner of dumping her was a bit much, though ironic.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 6 years ago
c24j - feminism is not about equality

There is no conservative movement to deny equality to anyone- conversely- political feminism in the US is about putting men down, minimizing the family and replacing both with government.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
I'd like to read

a story where the husband wasn't stupid for marrying her in the first place. Loved the story but he really should have known better than to marry her in the first place.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
c27j did you read the same story I did?

v27j and kimi1990 I know neither of you will read this, but........

This story took place in the 1980's, women had equal rights then. No where in this story did I read that Chuck hated women, yes he got pissed off at his wife and daughter, but let me ask you a question if your grown son came home from college (for which YOU were paying for) and started telling your husband that all of his research at college pointed out that he should have a fuller sex life than he was getting and he should have a long term affair, would you still spout your bullshit. This story was about Chuck and what happened to him.

I will agree that his declaration to his daughter while he was pissed off was a bit much but who out there has never said something stupid when pissed off. The fact that the author made it happen in the end was just a reminder to watch out what you wish for because it might come true.

kimi1990, you called Farmers_Son an idiot and that this story was "One of the most offensive exercises in mental drooling I've ever tried to read" From your own story when someone challenged it you wrote "You want to puff out your chest, write your own story and brag on that. This one is mine. Off you go now." I'm glad that you posted a story and had all the legions pat you on the back and then give you a cookie (grandma's recipe).

I am sure if Chuck had been an ass the last four years of the marriage (I know it didn't state she was an ass until the party) you all would have been cheering for her to go out and find some random guy to show her how to be a better lover. If she put a sack over both her husband a son's heads and beat them for what they did you would support her. The final court settlement was determined by the judge so she got what she deserved.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Hard to imagine

the same person wrote these comments as wrote Finals Week. Both FW and this damn good stories. Kimi comments here and there, not so much.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
@HankWTullamore

You are mistaken. The Republican party, conservative, is engaged in a concerted effort to restrict the voting rights of people of color in the US. This is a sustained assault on the foundations of our democracy. This assault is composed of restrictive voting ID schemes coupled with extreme gerrymandering. It has gotten so blatant that Republican-appointed judges are taking action. You are either willfully blind or knowingly complicit.

Feminism is simply the position that the genders should be truly equal in all aspects of civil society. I know this is difficult for you.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 6 years ago
Painfully, frighteningly accurate

up to Marcy's drunken rant. Alcohol may reduce inhibitions, even cause hallucinations, but it stretches credulity beyond any reasonable willing suspension of disbelief that she would publicly deliver such a hate-filled, life-shattering screed, especially at a celebration of 25 years of marriage. From then on, it reads like the fantasy of an unhinged cuckold. It's not an erotic story, it's a misguided attempt at catharsis. I was disappointed.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 6 years ago
@A_Bierce

If you think this kind of thing doesn't happen in real life, you've never been around a person who's well and truly shitfaced.

I've personally witnessed a man brag about fucking his boss' wife at a company event, with his own wife and said boss in the same room.

I've seen a man virtually disowned by his family and physically "escorted" out of his own stepbrother's wedding because of the shit he said during his drunken "toast".

And yes, I've heard men and women alike publicly and viciously run down their spouses and even admit to having affairs. As a matter of face, this story in particular strikes a chord with me because the only anniversary party I've ever been to ended when the wife from the host couple got sloshed and lit into her husband's brother for leading her on and not leaving his own wife for her.

So yeah, it happens. I've seen it and I've been caught in the middle of a few fistfights that came out of it. That anniversary party? I've got a scar on my bottom lip from catching an elbow to the mouth when I tried to keep those brothers from killing each other.

As for the other stuff about the story, I kind of agree with you there. This strikes me as one of those stories that starts grounded in reality, then transforms into an exercise in wish fulfillment.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
What

A Fucked Up Family! ( Ex-Family ) I promised to never be condescending

Also I promised never to fake orgasms (Oh ! Where did that come from)

What I really want say is! I give credit to the Author! " BUT" B.T.B. ok ?To burn the Daughter as per story that's not cricket! Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

You know Jerry Springer would have loved this? JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! I can't help myself. See Ya!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Public education for the people

the Soviets called useful idiots. Democrat party calls them supporters.

Gerrymandering has been done by every political party as SOP forever. If it's wrong for one it's wrong for all. You should have paid attention in high school. They covered the subject.

If demanding you show up with an ID is suppressing the vote, are you really saying the supposed suppressed group is too stupid, lazy, irresponsible or what to get an ID? Hmmm? Perhaps the Democrats should stage get an ID drives? But then that would make voter fraud so much more trouble. Guess how LBJ and JFK got to be president.

The Democrats really are the party of evil with most Republicans as silent partners. The two parties in Washington are really the incumbents vs other. Other consisting of the occasional Libertarian and the occasional constitutionalist etc.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Schwanze1 Re:Voter ID

Yes, in principle, voter id us a good thing. In practice, it is used to suppress the vote.

Getting ID's is often expensive and/or inconvenient for poor, working people to obtain.

There is at least one state, where a firearms ID is acceptable ID, but a student ID isn't.

When you can get your voter ID at your local polling place for free on nights and weekends, we'll talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooks

Never understood why some people put up resistance to making sure everyone who votes has a right to. That being said, you made some very invalid and disproven points. Voter is is not hard for poor or working people to obtain. If poor, you already need an I’d if you are on any type of government assistance. And most states who require voter is now offer free ID’s for any legal resident.

As for the concealed carry permit used for an ID but a school ID not, it’s simple, a CC permit is a state issued ID and has one of the strictest regulations to obtain. School IDs are NOT issued by the state, and anyone who has ever gotten one knows they are usually obtained without proof of residency. And as far as that goes, you do not have to be a resident of a particular state to go to school there, therefore there are not valid.

These same tired arguments have been bantered about but come on, don’t we all want the people who are supposed to vote to be the ones who are voting? Stop already.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Re: SBrooks"

I make no claim to be an expert on voter id's, but I find it a remarkable coincidence that despite little to no evidence of voter fraud, the major movements for voter id's come in Red states with a vested interest in suppressing the votes of poor and minorities!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
And Another Thing!

Not all poor people get government assistance.

You say MOST states that require them issue free id's. "Most" isn't all, and where and when can they get them? 9-5 on the other side of town, or in the County Seat.

Why not, as I said, at their local polling station, at least one night a week and on Saturday. Maybe even at houses of worship.

If voter id's are going to be required, they MUST, MUST, MUST be easy to get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written story

Thanks so much.

It’s a shame this has degenerated into a political sparring match. Voter ID is an absolute necessity. A free voter ID and free transportation to and from the ID provider should put the voter suppression accusations to test.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Well written story"

Yes, free transportation to and from the ID provider should put the voter suppression accusations to rest, yet I have seen no efforts in that direction.

The problem is, that you will NEVER see getting ID's made easy, because the whole idea behind voter id's is to suppress the voting of poor people and minorities, so easing the obtaining of those id's would defeat their purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the anon that asked about the workplace mutiny scene

What if he lost the fight? Then you would have a Matt Moreau story.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
I liked it

Even liked the idiotic comments preaching about this being a woman hating piece and calling the author an idiot is pretty funny. Can definitely see why feminists hate this story. Maybe it was long? I don't know, I like the longer stories. More details and such as long as it's not too much.

Liked the story, thought the revenge game was on point. A lot of people will say oh people just don't get that stupid all of the sudden... lol but they really do! I don't know how anyone can say they don't.

If he couldn't find her clit then why didn't she help him? Although from the beginning of the story she does seem really dumb so there's that.

@cj's feminism comment: In a perfect world yeah, but it's not really like that at all.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Also cj you got to read the story man

Maybe I'm reading your comment wrong, but the daughter was not berated for having beliefs for equal rights. Lol it was because she was spouting bullshit. She convinced her mother to take on another lover. She was a feminazi from what it sounds like.

Chuck didn't ditch her because she wanted equal pay and the right to vote. He ditched her because she convinced her mother to cheat on her father and lied to him about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stolen story

Taking another authors story and adding to it does not make it your own. I am certain Matt lack will find it interesting how you ripped him off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
stolen story comments

Having read both stories cannot figure where these plagiarism charges are coming from. Based on your criteria, every strange car in driveway, coming home early,

overheard conversation, guy dancing with wife, etc would all be viewed as ripping off original story.

Good luck trackinh down first coming home early author.

Fact is there are nnumerous, drunken wife says something stories.

Unless author complains and site manager agrees, nothing untoward has occured.

My guess is you did not like outcome so you chose to make ridiculous charge

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, he's going off to college for two years, it's already understood that she'll probably see other guys then, they're going steady and have already made plans for Prom, and she unilaterally decides that she's going to start seeing others starting early with Prom?

Labor Day was on a Monday that year? Labor Day is on a Monday EVERY year!

"She never wanted him to leave her, just allow her a little latitude." - He WAS allowing her a "little latitude" allowing her to date others while he was away at school for two years! Breaking your Prom date with your steady goes WAY beyond a "little latitude!"

SHE wants a little latitude, but is insanely jealous?

Nitpick - A week at a resort is a SHORT honeymoon? Isn't that more or less standard?

Years later the cops aren't going to be seeing the infant death on any routine checks.

WAY too much back story!

As has been often said, If she had problems with their love life, TALK to him! Excuse him for not knowing any better!

The EMTs "only" had an hour's sleep between calls? They're lucky to get ANY sleep! They can sleep at home after their shift!

Good point about the lack of blow jobs! SHE's such an "expert" on sex, but can't expand her horizons for Chuck!

Why do they always "never mean to hurt him," then do things to hurt him? I'm not talking about the drunken rant, because she WAS drunk, but she wasn't drunk when she cheated on him.

I could have done without the blow-by-blow sex education. Yes, he needed it. Yes, he got it. Let's see how he deals with his marriage already!

Real estate offices not open on Sundays? Isn't that a prime time for their business? The same with the trailer park. Weekends have to be big business for them!

Marcy seeming upset and shaking her head says that Andrew was hitting on her, and she was saying no.

Why identify himself if Andrew doesn't recognize him?

Ask her? Like she's gong to tell the truth?

"It's not that bad?" Is she off her rocker?

Rash decisions? Like the one SHE made to cheat? She was "unfulfilled"? So why not talk to her HUSBAND, instead of, apparently, her daughter?

"emphasize"? - Empathize!

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
This was just too much.

This guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Sure dump the wife. I get that. Banish the daughter seems harsh. Wishing her to get fucked over like he did is just childish. Did he kick the dog for not biting his wife's lovers? The flashback was tiresome. No one knew how to screw properly in this country until the Joy of Sex. "Bunny Boiler" was a word that would have been used around 1987 but "stalker" by 1970 would have been recognizeable in todays context. Its not a bad story and the premise is legit but there were just too many holes left open. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous