All Comments on 'Silver Arrow Ch. 01-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
loving it, BUT

I'm not sure about the wife... she dumped him, divorced him and left him, taking his kids and moving out of state. Why is she taking him back so fast? I felt like there wasn't enough reason shown so far to explain that. If it weren't for that, I'd give it 5 stars instead of 4.

RickfromillinoisRickfromillinoisover 6 years ago
Stay away from her.

She dumped him because he was overweight and then moved his 3 kids half way across the country so that he seldom could see them, but now that he lost weight as the result of an accident she wants to get back together? He should do himself a big favor and stay away from the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LTDI

There wouldn't be a worry about LTDI. That was a workman's comp injury. He could stay on that until healed and probably get a cash settlement also. (I know, I know, this is nit-picking a good story).

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
The kids

She would not be able to move with the kids without court approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great change of pace!

It nice to read a real positive story on a family getting back together and making it work. Please keep it real, not a fairy tale.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Obesity wasn't the only reason she left

She has remarked on his new over all attitude and confidence. In the beginning he says obese people are usually not really happy people. In my experience this is true. They can be self hating which makes their relationships very difficult sometimes. Yes he lost the weight but the near death experience has transformed him into a man that now appreciates life and wants to embrace it. She seems to regret her decision to leave and move even without the change in him but the new outlook on life is a bonus. I think he will be a better husband and father. He is already a better lover to his wife.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 6 years ago
Great story and characters

Hopefully we find out more about the wife; a wife who loves her family doesn't divorce dad for being overweight and glum, then move his 3 young children far away. Not hard to envision conflict in their future. Nice job.

Richie2253Richie2253over 6 years ago
Unusual story with hope and opportunity

Meets your usual standards. Looking forward to this and many more of your stories. Always a pleasurable read.

Thanks

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Nice Opening

Forgetting about the divorce we have a very fine romantic tale. I hope that the family gets back together again.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Diane is a cunt

Controlling and manipulative bitch. She needs a hard spanking!

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
Lets see

They both threw away their 1st chance. Both seem willing to try for a 2nd chance, however I have to agree. Someone who really loved their mate doesn't try to keep their children away from them.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Uh

so much for that "For better or worse" bullsh1t". First time a woman walks away, never trust her again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Divorce because he got fat?

Seriously? Him working while she's a stay-at-home mom. Seems an extremely weak reason to divorce. No mention whether she made it clear that she didn't want to be a young widow. No mention of attempting to get him out exercising with her; or of her wanting to help him lose weight; or of her asking him to seek medical guidance.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Gotta be the bitch of a lifetime...divorce because the guy has a weight problem.... Ice cold! No compassion...just a selfish sociopathic bitch.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Good story, even with the highly contentious start. Truth is a lot of people are just as those first few paragraphs said, don’t hate the messenger folks, listen to the message. Just for those whose reading comprehension is poor, she did try and get him to exercise, she did try to get him to lose weight and she did try to get him to eat properly, but food can be an addiction just like booze. Plus, how you expect to have healthy balanced kids when you’re married to the human bowling ball I’m not sure, it’s also very difficult to respect someone who clearly doesn’t respect themselves or even care enough to sort their health out, and it’s not a good idea to neglect your health in the USA, it could bankrupt you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not saying anything about her divorcing him because he was fat. It's her right. Just like the commenters here don't like shallow people, she doesn't like fat, sweaty people. She thought she could endure it but she couldn't so she ended it. And that's the end of it.

But taking his kids 700 miles away for no valid reason was simply mean. She's a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous