All Comments on 'Silver Arrow Ch. 17-19'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Good story still, but......

A couple of questions. 1) All is obviously not what it appears to be with his deceased wife. So, will you address her past some more, specifically what were the pictures she was looking at the night she died? 2) Will her past with the step brother be addressed and was the meeting with "clients" more than meets the eye? Looking forward to the next installment. I am hesitant to grade the story so far, hard to make up my mind. I guess a 4 so far. Thanks for sharing with us. Oh yeah, and the disguises?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
So far so good

Interesting just as the reader thinks they know where this story is going it takes a turn in another direction.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A very good and compelling story that does not get stale.

I like the depth of characters, the fluid story line and the occasional surprise!

blue5766blue5766over 6 years ago
Puzzled

Why did the step brother send the photographs? Doesn't quite fit in with the detectives description of his actions.

Apart from that as usual a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
same as the others

the brother did not seem to care so why send the images?

the break with christie is "too easy:m considering the history, love and time.

rose, see too obvious as the next potential love intrest... so don't do it

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 6 years ago
Although this is a great read...

Hard not to be annoyed by the late addition of characters to close out a story line; felt like I had just wasted my time to that point. Also, why kill off Diane just to develop her character post-mortem?

Richie2253Richie2253over 6 years ago
Loving it and don't want it to end

Outstanding. Five stars

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
I Have to admit that the author has his work cut out for him

There are just too many details of Diane that are unexplained. Rose's reaction also seems strange for a person who occupies such an important position in the businesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks, author, for solving Diane's murder in the first pages. I can leave this boring saga now. Yes, it was unsatisfactory and some things are still unexplained, but I'm not staying! Bye!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous