All Comments on 'Silver Arrow Ch. 20-22'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great so far

So far this has been a great story with some unseen twists. Good writing and a nice plot.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Lots of delightful moments

He got fairly close to the line before she nearly exploded but he readjusted the pressure and the pot did not boil over! She does not sound unhappy to me. In fact she has fairly well adjusted life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL 5-Star Chapters

I may not be as literate as some of your other commenters (although I did earn a BS degree, flew as a commissioned officer and taught EE for several years at a local college until industry tripled my salary). That said, I thoroughly enjoy your stories and can’t understand others finding fault with your efforts? A lot of my pleasure is derived from your creativity taking the story in a direction I didn’t anticipate. Silver Arrow is just another example. I’m sure a lot of us that don’t routinely comment appreciate your work and would encourage you to continue. I’ve read all your stories, posted to date, and eagerly look forward to continuing episodes of Silver Arrow. Thank you for the many great reads.

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 6 years ago
A bit rambly

I was enjoying the story but it got away from the original plot and kinda made me lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

As usual I am enjoying another story by you. However, this time it was sort of eerie. I've driven virtually all of the road, interstates, highways you have mentioned. It brought back a lot of memories.

Thank you for a very well told story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous