All Comments on 'Silver Heat Ch. 01'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Surprising

That was pitch perfect.

Very hot. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Virtually Sexless!

I was disappointed until the bj at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good - I don't know why you don't have more stars. Nicely paced - everything in it works. I don't understand the comment here about being "disappointed" till the blowjob at the end - these are two mature guys, not hormone-stupid young kids - the timing of everything comes across as right and natural. Just two observations - our hero is in his sixties, but at the beginning of the story, he seems to suffer from the ailments of a man of 75 or older, and the description of "long gray hair" is a bit off-putting. Unless you're gorgeous (like Brad Pitt gorgeous), longer hair doesn't look good on a man when it starts to go gray - and even if you ARE gorgeous, wearing hair shorter as you get older will also make you look younger. Long grey hair on a man over about 55 can easily age him 10 years. Tell your hero to go to a good hair stylist and get a real haircut. :-)

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Regaining Life After Death

That you even attempted to write an erotic story where grief was the major component in the early half of the story took big balls! It is well written and gently paced. Lance is a believable older widower. I thought it appropriate that sex was part of his remembrance of his wife Martha. The flashback of the old Neal makes the transition to the new Neal realistic. I loved the way you slowly introduced the new Neal into Lance's life. You kept a very extroverted character in check as to not let Neal be cartoonish. It was beautiful how Neal evolved, increased his friendship, and regular and sexual relationships with Lance. There are many questions which only a second chapter could begin to answer.

robertreamsrobertreamsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
gray hair

Can't you tell he is an old hippie and an artist? Of course he has long hair..

I am 68 and have the ailments mentioned.

all you impatient youngsters should check out my story "Pool"

Thanks everyone for your interest an your comments

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
A rare pleasure

A well written story involving two middle aged widowers may not draw the high ratings it deserves but it is indeed a rare pleasure for me.

Hopefully this is just the start of the friendship between these two gentlemen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Seems to me Lance has found the lost boyfriend inside another. What a story.

krustythebakerkrustythebakeralmost 7 years ago
White hot

Great story, well written and well paced, constantly edging a guy there, and very different to most of the cliches here. Hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
phony

Why do we suspect that most of the supportive comments to this story actually come from Mr. "Reams" himself? Beginning by describing the lead character as having the largest penis around is ill-advised and unnecessary. A very low rating from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous