All Comments on 'Silver Linings Ch. 01'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
So well done

Great to see some new stuff from you! As always, you write some of the hottest sex scenes on this site. I like how you introduced the characters and advanced the plot almost as if it were a mystery. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another chapter I hope!

man that was some hot stuff!

so she has a strap on, but has never used it on a woman. which means she's used it on guys, and probably him.....so are we going to get a chapter telling us about that? I sure hope so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When he opened the grocery bags and found "fresh pastrami" I wondered what was going to happen.

Then the pastrami turned into prosciutto and everything was ok.

But it got me wondering about using the pastrami instead and substituting swiss or gruyere for the goat cheese....

The sex is great, by the way, as is your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunningly believable..

Apart from a few simple syntax typos..

I'ts a stunningly believable piece of text.. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why wax?

Would have been a great 5 star story except for the waxing. What is the obsession with waxing men in so many of your stories? You do a great job building up the love and affection between this couple then destroy it by the wife’s masochistic desire to inflict pain by waxing his genitals, against his wishes, when a simple trimming of his public hair would be sufficient.The poor guy is humiliated enough having to have others wipe his ass so why humiliate him more? She says “I love you so much” then she degrades his manhood by the painful waxing. While most women like men to be well groomed, less than 12% of women surveyed want there man’s genitals bare. So why add undesirable waxing of men to your stories when most women don’t like it and very few men would cowl down and agree to do it.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Holy fuck!

Silver lining, indeed! This lucky dog still has weeks until he's able to go back to work and he has two hot nurses to take care of him, and he to take care of them. He might just rebreak both arms again just to be able to stay home with two pussies to service.

slavecaroslavecaroover 3 years ago
I have done this cast combo

Thanks for the story. I have done two long arm casts and a boot. Of course I have done every cast combo imaginable to include a full body cast. I am debating writing a few of my cast fetish stories. I quite enjoyed this and even enjoyed the waxing. I have tried that but it has been years. Waxing the genitalia was brutally painful for me. Almost as painful as the little bit of laser that I did down there. In any case I hope to see more casting in future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous