All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 05'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

if this world doesn't have the mating pull I hope he picks mari for his otherwise it would tear her heart out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

Love it looking forward to more. Can't wait til some of them alphas test dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
have a queston

so is dan in a different conutry or as its comming across like that i mean he keep refering to how things are done differently from where he is from ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
food store clerk is his mate...

the wolf said he was not ready. and went to sleep on him, his human side even liked the girl.

he is on a different plan or world. so yes it is a different country but he can not easily go back to his old country,world,plane,dimension...

mrtdustmrtdustalmost 11 years ago
maxd01 can you explain it please

The girl in the store was just checking him out that all i think but she could be his mate maybe and i m not sure if its a different dimention/plan as there been no menchton of anythink like that yet and if that is the case is dan actualy even there and not still just laying in a heap unconscious after hitting that rock or what ever it was and full speed and is just dreaming the whole thing .... as a way of escaping from the pain of the lose of his wife and kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great chapter!

Dan is a great character. Is Pam his future mate? Can she be turned? What about Mari? What if she is carrying his child?

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years agoAuthor
Evenin all

Thanks for the feedback and to answer a few of the questions... Yes he is in a different world and it never occured to me to have him in some sort of fugue state where it was all a fantasy.

As far as Pam being his future mate I again plead a fifth... Rum preferably. (grin) That might be in the next book or might be addressed in this one. I am finding that my original story has expanded by a great deal. Part of that is due to the various cubs starting to have a more important role. I don't know about anyone else who wrote a story but I am finding that some of the originally minor characters are suddenly major and getting more face time than planned.

As far as if Mari is carrying his pup that information is going to have to wait and when I do reveal (yah or nay) I think you are going to be surprised. As far as when one or more Alpha's challenge him that is likely to be in the next book after I finish this one. I had sort of planned on something like that but this is ending up with more chapters and two side stories that will have to wait for the appropriate chapters... (haven't been published as of yet) When they do I think you will be surprised, well hope so.

I do have the two sub-plots, or maybe side plots, that will hopefully keep you interested. I am also posting some vignettes that didn't make it into the side stories that will sort of fill in some things that weren't really touched on due to lack of space. Just so you know I am waiting on the first to be approved and hopefully in a day or two. I am working on the second right now and just so you know it is going to give a bit more about Mari and her issues. I do hope that everyone keeps enjoying the series.

Oh, maybe once I finish this one I am sort of thinking about a series that deals with hybrids (inu's and neko's that I hope everyone will enjoy as well.) It will be in a totally differrent universe but I know the character I want (I hate to admit it but a totally Jeff Logan).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
source

Since everything in your story is less than modern, did Dan go back in time and become the ancestor to th modern packs?

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 10 years ago
Alpha Taking a Stand & Making Love

I love the introduction of Pam, and I'm sure we'll see more of her soon. The Alpha fight was great! But by far was Dan finally accepting Mari as more than just his "cuddle buddy" and gave her what they both needed... a good lovemaking session. If she is pregnant... she is. If not, she now knows what good sex is all about (and considering she hasn't experienced this before... she'll want it again.) I'm so glad Dan allowed himself to give Mari what they both wanted so badly... that intimacy that only two people can share. This just gets better & better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Condoms...

Werewolves don't beleive in condoms? She was used by a ton of memebers of the pack and might have a whole load of STD's? Ah well...chalk it up to werewolf super duper powers! :-) Naw, it was sweet. Finally Mari gets it in a good kind and loving way. Every woman needs that, especially someone who is starting to come out of their shell shock. So, Kudos to you Max! The were wolf girl finally got what she needed and hopefully it helped Dan out at the same time.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous