Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 06B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Since Giani had asked to have food brought to his room Mari had decided to take it up. Dinner had been quiet and subdued and she didn't blame anyone. All of them had heard the keening for Dan's lost mate and cubs and had joined in and god had it hurt. All of them, even the ones that still weren't sure about Dan had joined in. Geoff had held her for what had seemed like hours before letting her go. When she walked in and saw the other woman laying on top of Dan she froze.

In a way what had made it harder on the pack was those who had lost their mates and or cubs were grieving for their loss as well. Before when they had keened with Dan it was for his loss. Today had been a sort of pack keen for those who were gone. Geoff had held her for what had seemed like hours before letting her go.

She had known that Sheliae was with Dan but really hadn't expected to find her half asleep laying on his back. Mari had to admit that she did look comfortable and that sort of bothered her since she wasn't used to seeing Dan with another female in his bed.

"You have been so very good for him little wolf but there are things I can do that you can't. I am not talking sexually but spiritually. If you hadn't been here for him he probably would have committed suicide. You should be proud of yourself." Sheliea slid off him and walked over to Mari and took the tray from her. Once the tray was down she wrapped her arms around the smaller woman and gave her a good hug.

"I do mean that and it has little to do with your carrying his kits, I mean cubs. The simple fact that you and your wolf trusted him enough to let him cry on your shoulder helped. He is a very strong man but sometimes it is the littlest things that mean a difference." Sheliea stroked her hair. "Now go to my Lord Geoffrey and I will take care of your Alpha."

For some reason she almost felt like an alpha and Mari couldn't help but nuzzle her chest and relax in her arms. "Please take care of My Alpha. He is hurting and damaged and I have done everything I can but I, the cubs and I, know that we can't really fix what is going on. It isn't just the loss of his family but also the loss of his pack." Her voice was quiet and soft as she spoke. "We need him and till he heals we can't totally heal either. Please take care of My Alpha and the father of my cubs." She knew somehow that this woman could.

"I will do my best hun and the rest is up to the spirits. What they decide they need they will choose. I am sure that they will take care of him and he isn't broken, just hurt. I can see that in how he takes care of the pack. Now go my lady and rest in Geoff's arms and relax. I will take care of Lord Danilo." She gave her another hug and urged her from the room.

~~~

I have some answers to some of the comments that have been posted:

@Anony -- I could have sworn I had removed the word Very in front of Prodigious and now feel like an idiot...

@redlion75 -- I could say writers prerogative but actually thought about it before I ever did that. Dan is from a different universe and not all the rules will apply. Some simply haven't been noticed such as the pack bonds but others such as can only get his mate pregnant won't. I decided in this case it would add more drama and complexity.

@source -- Nope, alternate universe. Something in the past changed how the Northern continents were colonized. That and the fact that fantasy creatures such as lycan's Kitsune's, Faeries exist.

Marissa Rylan -- Submissive -- introduced in second chapter

Angela Gaelon -- pack member -- head of kitchen -- mate of Aiden -- introduced in second chapter

Saul Razon -- supplys and future finance officer -- introduced in second chapter

Felanzi Maudon -- head female mate of the former alpha -- introduced in second chapter

Paulo -- 17 pup -- introduced in the second chapter.

Nikoli -- more dominant wolf, asswipe, bully, eventually to be dead -- introduced in second chapter

Giani -- 5, girl who Dan talked to at the induction -- introduced in second chapter

Sammie -- 5 one of Giani's minions -- introduced in vignette 2

Juan -- 5 another of Giani's minions -- Introduced in Vignette 2

Julia Modessi-- mother of Giani

Aiden -- new submissive supposed to be on an interim but Angie found him to be her mate.

Nancy -- 13 year old pack member

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers