All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 11'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
blugerblugeralmost 10 years ago
great story

hell of a story you got me on the edge of my seat keep gpoing please

RedsherryRedsherryalmost 10 years ago

Once again another great chapter, and like any good story teller you leave us wanting more. Hmm maybe you have an epilogy or a short story of Pam and Dan meeting her clan for the first time...... just a thought for the future :).

allan38allan38almost 10 years ago
Yay!

Good story. Hope it's not finished. I like this world.

ricm78ricm78almost 10 years ago

This story just keeps getting better. I am waiting for the next chapters.

iraqborgiraqborgalmost 10 years ago
great

great story keep themcoming

Demonwolf154Demonwolf154almost 10 years ago
AWESOME!

I can not wait for the next chapter to arrive. I can not stop laughing at dans current situation and the fact he has yet more kids on the way lol. Keep up the good work and keep the chapters coming!

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years agoAuthor
Evening all (or whatever time it is for you)

I am working on chapter 1 of book two of the Silver moon right now. I am also in the process of finishing the next chapter for the Sholan Alliance which will be bk 2 chapt 1.

I am also working on bk 2 chapt 3 of the Ranicke series.

I am most definitely going to keep working on the Silver Moon series though I think I am going to end up doing something similar with the side story with Geoff. The main story will still be about Dan but I have some evil thoughts for a secondary character that is going to give Dan more headaches.

It is likely to be a bit darker though not a great deal. I considered making the second book darker as politics start coming into play as well as other alpha's not being happy with his policies. After considering it I decided it is going to be a bit darker but not to dark since most of it is trying to figure out what I can do to Dan and all that good stuff.

I am hoping to have the next chapter of the Sholan Alliance submitted tomorrow and if things go really well I might even be able to get the next chapter of the Ranicke series posted. In any case I am very pleased that my pitiful stories are being enjoyed by all of the wonderful readers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!

Please tell me there will be more stories about this pack, I want to know more about Dan and Pam's kids and what happens when they have to go to the other territory within the month. This is a really great story, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it but

Like I said love this story it's great. But I am a little confused I want back and reread the last couple of chapter's and here is my questions? What is this audit is like the IRS or is more the government looking after or trying to control the were. Also what happened to Sylvia old alpha I really want to read about Dan killing him. Also the wolf spirit people are they like Kitsume or are they were. There are a few other questions but I assume they will taken care in future chapters. Thank you again for a great story. Mechmanas@Gmail. Com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Super sperm?

firerose78firerose78almost 10 years ago
Still laughing

Poor Dan nothing is ever easy for him. Keep writting I am relly enjoing the stories.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
Yikes.

Dan really is the butt monkey of this series, isn't he?

And when you say "The End…"

I really hope you don't mean The END, End.

Because as far as I'm concerned, it's still in the "totally engrossing" stage of the story.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
derp.

And that's why you read the other comments before posting.

NVM, I see you aren't finished yet. Yay!

And "pitiful stories"?

LOL.

My stories are so pitiful that not only are they not on the site, but in the 3 years since I started writing, I have yet to finish even the outline of a single chapter in any of the dozen story ideas I've come up with.

Go ADHD!

/fml

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 9 years ago
Loved Every Part!!!

Dan finally has a new mate, and she's more than just a human. I'm glad because that means she will live longer. But please... PLEASE... don't make this the end. We need to see Pam "marry" Dan, and learn more about her. Please... give us more Dan & clan. Plus... oh... Pam has a certain little wolf pup she must meet... oh please... that alone is worth another chapter.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Silver Moon

Loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous