Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several of the pack decided to join in as well and hurried to the back porch. When the adults came out most of them froze in shock when they saw Dan for the first time in his new form. Aiden had come out as well and all he could do was stare though his mouth was twitching as he tried not to laugh. "Oh my, I can't wait to hear the story of your visit this time..."

Dan growled at him but he knew he might as well let the pack get their laughs in sooner than later. If he tromped on it all that would do was give them more amusement and the laughter would be hidden. Once they were used to it they wouldn't even think about it. Just for good measure he did bark at Aiden which only got another laugh.

As he was standing there the little ones came charging out and froze when they noticed the differences. Gianni whined for a moment before trotting over and giving him a good sniff. *You look funny Danny.*

Dan had to roll his eyes but didn't comment on either the 'Danny' or the 'funny'. As he was waiting more wolves started appearing. Even Pam came down and she was in her Kitsune form. Before Dan could do anything Amariah and Amarish appeared next to him and that definitely got Gianni's attention. Eventually a good portion of the pack was out there along with most of their guests. *Time to wear some pups and wolves out I think. Be careful with Nara since she is pregnant. Remember the Kitsunes aren't as strong or heal as fast as we do. Have fun and it is good to be back.*

Amarish didn't even think twice before he jumped at Gianni and knocked her over. She gave him a surprised yip and the puppy fights were on. *Amariah no using that tail since this is just for fun. If anyone gets to rough simply tell them.*

He was a bit late in saying that since one of her tails had cocked at a pup and Sammie suddenly had pink paws. She waved her tails at Dan as she jumped into the fray.

About then Dan was blindsided by Shannon and the fights were on. He played with everyone for a good hour before finally settling off to one side. Most of the Kitsune rep's were out there playing as well which was good. Once Dan settled down Pam came over and curled up next to him as well. Cynthia settled on the other side of him.

*That was fun and frankly a bit startling. I can't think of another time I have seen a pack simply play. You have a very good pack Clan Lord.* She was licking a paw clean of dirt as she was talking to him.

Dan sneezed at her comment. *Thank you for the compliment. It took a goodly deal of time to teach them that when I want to play it is just that - play. It isn't to change rank or beat someone down. The other packs that look to me are slowly learning this as well.* He had to wince when one wolf suddenly turned into a blue furball after running Amarish down accidently. *That stinker is going to turn my pack on its ear.*

Cynthia snorted at that. *In a good way. She is going to be a paw full for you but you will be good for her. Don't let her get away with too much but also don't totally corral in the tricks. This will teach her and her brother the time and place to play tricks.* As she was talking Amarish suddenly turned into a wolf pup who looked like Juan and attacked Nancy before vanishing and re-appearing as a Kitsune. Nancy hunted for Juan and attacked him to his confusion.

Dan rolled his eyes. *I am not sure my pack will be up to those two stinkers. Oh well I am sure that we will survive.* He turned to Pam and gave her muzzle a good lick before attacking her ears with his tongue.

~~~

When Dan called for the pups Maric knew exactly what he was planning and damned if it didn't sound fun. He didn't bother going down back and changing since he was in his room at the moment. He stripped and tossed his cloths on his bed and changed. Once he was changed he nudged open the dog door and trotted down the hall. As he was heading out he did his best to ignore that damn scent. It was really starting to bug him as to why it was affecting him so much.

Once outside he settled on the porch and waited for the fun to start. When he did he couldn't help but watch for a few and snickered mentally at what the little female Kitsune was doing. She obviously was trying not to hurt anyone and pretty much settled on silly things like suddenly having an extra tail. She was turning the wolves and pups interesting colors that wolves shouldn't have.

Maric finally decided to join the fun and hopped off the porch and dashed into the fray. He was taken down several times and when he almost accidently stepped on one of the two little Kitsunes he felt a zing. With a mental sigh he looked back at his body and now he looked like an oversized poodle. He had to shake his head with that and dashed at one of the wolves when Nara accidently stepped in his way.

He put on the brakes as much as possible and ended up nose to nose with her and froze. She looked as startled as he did and he was thankful he hadn't run her over since he would have felt bad. When he breathed a sigh of relief her scent hit him and he froze again. This was the scent that had been teasing him since Dan arrived. Standing nose to nose to her it was so much more intense and he knew what it meant.

Nara was as startled as he was when she was almost run down. When she looked at him she had to blink since at the moment he looked like an oversized poodle including the way they tended to be shaved. When she inhaled as well his scent hit and it was so masculine and drew her. Before she realized she was moving she had moved forward and rubbed her cheek against his. She could feel his shock but she also felt a protective urge from him as well. *Hello and I am Nara. I am very pleased to finally meet my mate.*

Maric was still frozen but when she moved forward and rubbed her cheek against his he closed his eyes and simply enjoyed the contact. Her scent obviously carried overtones of motherhood but it also carried the scent of mate as well. *Greetings Nara and I am Maric. I am the Beta for the pack and I am pleased to meet you as well. Now I rather know how Ben felt when he met his mate.* That was slightly sardonic when he said it. *I suppose we should go and talk to Dan.*

She could feel as well as scent some stress from Maric and they would have to talk later. At the moment she walked forward and rubbed her side against one of his before curling around and up his other side. When she finally stopped she was lightly leaning against his body with her nose next to his. *Come Maric lets go in and talk till dinner time. There is time to talk to Alpha Dan later.*

~~~

Dan felt Maric's shock and confusion over the pack bonds and when he looked he heaved a sigh of relief. He could tell what was happening and he was frankly pleased that he wasn't going to have to deal with having Nara as a mate. *Well Pam we can relax somewhat now. I don't think we need to worry about Nara now.*

Before she could really reply both Kitsunes appeared in front of them and settled down between the paws of the person they had chosen. Amariah looked rather used since her fur was sticking up all over the place. There were traces of dirt as well and he had to smile since she was panting as well. *So did the evil wolf pups wear out the widdle foxie?*

She rolled on her back and glared at him for a moment before lightly batting at his face with her front paws. Amariah was radiating a sense of contentment as well as tiredness. *Had fun. Wolves more silly than thought.*

Dan snorted at her and then pinned her down with a paw and started giving her a bath. *Glad you had fun and you mostly used your tails appropriately. It was rather amusing what you did to Maric. I am pleased little one.* He was sure there were going to be times when he was going to need to tromp on her but not at the moment.

When he pinned her down and started giving her a tongue bath she yipped but couldn't get away. It didn't take long before he was done and she curled up between his massive paws. After a small yawn she settled her chin on one of his paws and sleepily watched her brother getting much the same from Pam. A few moments later she was asleep.

She was close enough to Dan's chest that when he lowered his head down on his paws he didn't squish her. At this point he simply relaxed and watched the pack having fun. Before he realized it he had fallen into a doze as well. Next to him Pam and Amarish were doing pretty much the same.

~~~

Eventually Angie came out and called everyone to dinner. Dan ended up feeling a bit grumpy by the time it was done since all his wolves kept snickering as both he and Pam told him about the visit. All were pleased for Mari and Dan though which really helped. He was going to have to invite them down in a month or two for a visit since he knew the pack would love it. That and to be honest he didn't feel safe going up there again at the moment.

Once dinner was over Dan headed to the great room and settled down on a couch. Pam had decided to go up and unpack her things though she did give him an arch look with a casual mention of the tub. Dan had gotten the hint and would head up shortly but he needed to spend at least some time downstairs so the pack could come and ask questions of him. That would ultimately take a few days before everyone was caught up.

He was going to need to talk to Arthur, Maric, Alysson, and Saul to find out what sort of money he had. Flying the pack south was going to be expensive and chances were good they were going to have to reserve a large plane. It might be possible to borrow Alysson's as well which should be less expensive for him.

He talked for a while but eventually he stood up and stretched. "If anyone wakes Pam and me up before the day after the end of the world they will be scrubbing bathrooms with a toothbrush." He yawned. "I am totally beat after the last week and need a bit of extra sleep. We probably won't be down for breakfast so don't hold it for us. Night everyone." Dan slowly walked out of the great room and started towards his room.

Before he got very far he heard the sound of running pups and mentally growled. Since they were heading in his direction he stood there and waited. Just to make sure they knew he wasn't pleased he had his arms crossed and a frown on his face. Moments later the two Kitsunes came around a corner at a fast run followed by the three mousekateers. "And what are you doing? I do believe there is a rule about running in the house isn't there?"

All of them slid to a stop in front of him. Amariah and Amarish both looked rather startled but when they saw his expression they knew they had messed up. Both of the little foxes lowered their tails and ears. Gianni and the boys did much the same since they really did know better.

"Well Gianni? Why didn't you inform them of the rules? Or were you figuring if they didn't know you could get away with it for the evening?" His voice showed his displeasure with her since she was the leader of her little group no matter what anyone said.

*Sorry Apha. We were having a bit of fun and they ran into the house. My wolf kept chasing them so it is my fault. Sammie and Juan were simply following my lead. I is responsible.* She lowered her tail and ears even more since she knew better and should have stopped.

Dan nodded. "You are the leader of your little group but they also know better. Since you didn't say anything they should have or at the very least stopped chasing them. I am not pleased with you three and you are restricted to the pups room till tomorrow afternoon." He looked down at the two Kitsunes. "I have a rule about running in the house. It doesn't happen. It is entirely too easy for one of you to take someone out before you realize it."

He contemplated them for a moment as he decided on the punishment. "The two of you are also restricted to the pups room till tomorrow afternoon as well. Unless Pam or myself call you I expect you to obey me."

Both of the little Kitsunes looked sort of horrified. Amarish changed to his mid-form and bowed. "Yes Clan Lord we understand and will obey." He sounded really sad about that since he liked sleeping on the pillow next to the Clan Lady.

Dan moved his eyes to Amariah and lifted an eyebrow. He expected her to speak as well and accept his orders. In this he wasn't going to back down. Once they had learned the boundaries then he could relax some and let them have fun but till then they would learn.

Amariah sniffed and nodded. *I understand and obey Clan Lord. I's sorry and didn't think of that.* She sounded sad as well for much the same reason.

Dan frowned slightly. "I would like you to speak using your voice and not just the spirit bonds." He didn't really mind her doing that but not everyone would be comfortable with it.

She hung her head. She hated the way she sounded when she spoke. "Y...y...yes C...C...Clan L...Lord." If she really concentrated and focused on what she was saying beforehand it was usually okay. When she was forced to speak without having some time she stuttered.

Dan's eyes softened slightly and he knelt down in front of the two. "Is that why you don't speak with your voice much? I wish you had told me so I would have known but I still expect you to use your voice. We will work on the stutter and see what we can do to take care of it okay?" He reached over and gently stroked her ears and hair for several moments.

She nodded at his question before leaning into the stroking. She concentrated on what she was going to say. "I's try Clan Lord. I's don't like getting laughed at because of it." Amariah had been teased by the other young Kitsunes about the lisp and it made her both sad and rather angry.

Gianni came over and nosed her hand. *We won't laugh and I will bite anyone that does.* She leaned against the Kitsune and nosed her hand again for a pet.

The other two came over and gathered around her as well and pressed their small bodies against her as well. *We's like you and won't laugh at you when you speak.* Sammie licked her hand and bumped her with his nose before rubbing lightly against her. *We's can curl up in Mari's bed tonight to sleep.*

Dan stood up and contemplated them. They were doing exactly what he hoped they would. *Shannon I need you in the hall that leads to my suite. I have some naughty pups and kits for you to deal with.* Dan nodded at the affirmation from Shannon.

It only took Shannon a few minutes to reach where Dan was and looked at the pups. *So what happened?* The way they were clustered around the female Kitsune indicated she wasn't happy.

Dan sighed. *First they were running in the house, all five of them and other than meals they are restricted to the pups room till tomorrow evening. Second I just found out that Amariah has a stuttering problem and is worried about being teased. That is why she uses the spirit bonds so much. Keep an eye on her and others around her. If anyone does tease her about the stuttering tell me.* He smiled down at the five since Amariah was hugging one of the pups.

As Shannon moved forward Dan looked down at the two Kitsunes. "This is Shannon and he is the oldest of the pups and will take care of you two. If anyone teases you and is a pup report it to Shannon. If one of the adults do report directly to me and I will deal with them. I will not have you laughed at for something you can't control."

She moved forward and gave his leg a good hug and so did Amarish. "Okay you two follow Shannon to the pups room. He will help all of you with a bath and remember clothing." He smiled as the two seemed to discuss something.

Amarish looked up at him. "Since we is little Kitsunes we can do formal robes and the cloudy thing. We can't do other cloths yet." Since he had been in the mist he changed to his formal robes which got a definite reaction.

Dan frowned slightly as he contemplated that. Since both looked like miniature adults none of the kids cloths would really fit right. "Okay, for tonight Shannon can find you a long shirt that should work. Tomorrow go to Helda and ask her nicely for some cloths similar to what the kids have." He contemplated Amarish for a moment and then grinned slightly.

"As far as your swords they stay put away unless I say otherwise. Well unless you decide to hunt mice in which you can use them." He was teasing the two till he saw a very intent expression on their faces.

"Deal Clan Lord. Should we bring any mice we catch to you to decide what to do with?" He was looking very serious and was lightly fingering his sword as he was talking.

Dan blinked and barely managed not to snicker. "No, I don't know if you eat them cooked in this form or not but if you catch enough take them to Angie. I will tell her to put them in a container in one of the fridges. When you have enough you can share them with your friends." He winked at Amarish. "It would take a rather large mouse to fill me up ya know." His face hardened slightly. "Now go and get a bath and maybe a story before bed."

Shannon cleared his throat to get Dan's attention. "Lady Nara indicated that she will sleep in the pups room for the time being. I will inform her of what you have said and their punishments."

Dan was rather startled but nodded. "Do that and I will see you at some point in the morning." He turned and headed up the stairs as the pups headed to the room. When he walked in he was still shaking his head in bemusement. "Pam the Kitsunes have been restricted to the pups room for the night. They were running in the hallways and that is a major no go around here." It was going to be a bit lonely since he had gotten used to Amariah curled up in her fox form with her nose almost touching his ear.

She was startled when he said that and sighed. "Well they have to learn what is acceptable or not and I am going to miss the stinker tonight." She gave him a rather lustful look. "On the other hand we can use it to our advantage don't you think? The bathtub is full and I am going to soak. Coming Clan Lord?" As Pam was speaking she walked towards the bathroom discarding her robe and panties.

Dan froze for a moment before grinning and hopping up. "Coming my Lady Alpha and I already told them not to wake us up so we have all night for a bit of fun." He snickered at her as he started tossing his clothing off to the side. He slid into the tub first and relaxed when she settled into the tub and leaned against him.

~~~

Eventually they did fall asleep and to be honest Dan needed it. Pam had enough shocks but it had seemed like the shocks kept coming for him and he needed the sleep. While he was snoring Pam had awakened and pulled on some panties and a night shirt before crawling back in and settled next to him. At the moment he was sleeping on his stomach so she settled for resting her head on his back and draped an arm across his back.

To be honest she was rather nervous about this evening. Dan was going to take her as his mate and she had heard so many stories about it that she didn't know what was true. Everyone knew that lycan's tended to be pretty open about sex and the stories one could hear were very wide ranging. She didn't think Dan was anything like that but you never really knew. She sighed and tried to relax when there was a knock on the door.

Before she could do anything Maric walked in and though he looked serious she could feel amusement radiating from him. "I am sorry to interrupt your rest Pam but we have some visitors for Dan." He stood at the door to the bedroom and called out. "Pack Leader there are some visitors downstairs for you. They need to see you urgently. If you wouldn't mind getting dressed and coming down this shouldn't take much time."

Dan rolled over and growled at him. It was most definitely not a pleased growl and carried overtones of threat of bodily harm. "What or I should say who is so important that you interrupted my sleep? This had better be good or else." The threat was very obvious in his tone and his face looked rather pissed.