All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 05'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
It really warms my heart

By now I am simply left gawking with your instalments in this series. The development was spectacular, the sex was steaming hot, the parties were awesome but the most important thing is that Marlene was accepted into the family and fit right in. Now what really melted my heart was how everyone from his sisters and their spouses, from his mother to his daughter all made her feel the love. And the fact that they all live for the others and are capable of such joyful life together was the crown jewel of this chapter.

Then came all the hints of their future together, the bouquet & garter were a nice addition, but his slip of "legal someday" was what made me grin with anticipation. Now I seriously want their wedding to come soon!

There were still some glitches here and there, probably speeding to put this up as they are mostly typing errors, but they didn't bother the least bit.

The only Really bad thing I have to say is that the next one is the last :(

The whole story was progressing so nicely that I took it for granted it'll last for a long time to come. Nonetheless it was a stellar performance as squall so the 5* are a given. Now only not to cry next time...

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Love this series. Characters are so fully developed and strongly appealing. But agree with previous comment about a few typos beg for additional proofreading. I volunteer if you wish. Looking fwd to an expected wedding in the final segment. Kudos! Strong five stars!!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Addendum

My note of additional proofreading needed was made before noticing your editing acknowledgment to Wicked.... I don't wish meddle in your process. I respect her work in writing too. Cheers!

WS

CantC54CantC54over 8 years agoAuthor
Whoops, somebody made a major booboo!

Sorry guys, it seems that a certain author didn't save his work after doing some corrections to his story! So it seems that something went wrong after I made the corrections that were given to me by my editor. I have no excuses for you, only to give my apologies for all of the typo's in this story. I don't want it to have any reflection to my wonderful editor, WickedInside, as she did indeed send me the corrections to this story. Again, my apologies to all. And thank you for your honesty in pointing this out to me... Until next time, CantC54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

93.3 wmmr ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful!

Chapter 5 of Silver continues this glorious love story, with wonderful characters and a marvelous romantic atmosphere throughout. This is romance story telling at its finest. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous