Silver Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael," she said in a raised voice, as she continued to wiggle her ass and spread her legs even further.

"OK, Ok, Sweetheart...shh...shh..." I whispered. I leaned up to the top of the bed and grabbed a pillow and told her to lay her head on it, hoping to muffle any sounds that would eventually be coming from her mouth. She took the pillow and did as I asked before telling me to fuck her hard. I was caught between a rock and a hard place as I slid my cock along her already soaked pussy. My cock easily slipped between her lips and entered her silky hole. Marlene let out a muffled moan into the pillow as my shaft bottomed out inside her and my hips pressed into her ass. Thank God for that pillow, because that scream would have woke the dead, I thought. I withdrew my cock to the head and plunged back into her. She began to push back as I repeatedly rocked in and out of her. Marlene lifted her head from the pillow and whispered, "Yes, Michael, keep going...keep...fucking...meeee..."

She pressed her face into the pillow again and yelped as my cock plunged deeper into her spread pussy. I could hear the muffled sounds coming from the pillow until she lifted her head again. "Michael, I can feel your balls hitting my clit; they're hitting...my...clit...yes... Oh yes..."

She began to thrust her ass more forcefully into me, and her muffled moans were non stop until she tensed and voiced her orgasm into the pillow. I wasn't far behind as the sense of my own climax collected in my tightening balls before pouring spurts of cum into Marlene's pussy. She pushed hard into me and wiggled her ass as my cum continued to fill her. My legs weakened beneath me and I fell on top of her in a heap of sweat. My cock continued to spasm inside of her as I tried to catch my breath. Marlene was saying something into the pillow as her ass continued to wiggle against me before contracting in another orgasm. I felt her body fall limp into the bed as her legs gave way. Her body was raising up and down with her heavy breathing as the weight of my body laid on her.

I took her hair into my hands and caressed her head. "Shh," I whispered, "Are you alright?"

She shook her head up and down as it rested in the pillow. "Shh... I'm going to get a towel to clean you off a bit," i whispered next. I didn't get a reply as I slowly withdrew my still hard cock. How can this thing possibly be hard, I thought as I ran to the bathroom and retrieved a warm washcloth and towel. I returned to Marlene, who was lying in the same position that I left her. My cum was running along her thigh as I reached for her leg. I cleaned her up as best I could and dried her with the towel. I reached to feel her back to make sure that she was still breathing before I returned to the bathroom to rinse out the washcloth and clean myself up a bit.

Returning to the bedroom, I walked around to Marlene's side of the bed and drew the sheets down. I lifted her head and placed the pillow at the top of the bed. I gently rubbed her shoulder, "Sweetheart, c'mon, it's time for bed," I whispered. Marlene moaned incoherently. I tried to lift her and pull her up onto the bed, but the dead weight of her body, matched with her legs slumped over the other side made it impossible for me to lift her up. Jesus, this is going to be a workout, I thought. I walked around the other side of the bed and lifted her legs, swinging them up onto the bed. Well, at least I had her on the bed; now what? I crawled onto the bedand turned her on her side, placing my arms around her torso and began to pull her up. "C'mon Honey, time to get under the covers," I whispered, recieving a mumbled reply. After much maneuvering, I finally moved Marlene into a decent sleeping position before pulling the covers over her. "Boy, you're going to feel like crap tomorrow," I laughed to the lightly snoaring, inebriated beauty.

I didn't sleep well that night. I kept reaching over to make sure that my baby was alright and more importantly, still breathing. I finally woke to the sound of sea gulls sqwalking in the early morning daylight. Marlene's head was pressed between my shoulder blades and her arm draped across my belly. I gently lifted her hand and slid out of bed, freshened up in the bathroom, dressed, and went downstairs to retrieve a cup of hot coffee. My sister Rose was already sitting at the kitchen table, reading the morning paper as I entered. "You look like you're ready for a cup of coffee," she said.

"Yes, I'm more than ready," I responded.

Rose grabbed me a cup and we decided to sit on the front porch and enjoy it there. The eastern morning sun rose above the roof tops and warmed us as we relaxed and enjoyed our coffee. "Mike, Marlene is so nice," Rose said as she sipped her mug. "We had so much fun last night. She is so funny and so much in love with you."

I was taken back by her statement as she continued, "You should see the way that she looks at you; her eyes twinkle, and when you hugged her from behind last night, her face glowed in happiness."

"Are you sure that wasn't from the wine?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No Mike, it wasn't from the wine... You do something to her and she lights up. You can physically see it happen," she said.

"I don't know rose; I don't know what I do, besides treat her nicely and show her how very much I love her."

"Maybe that's just the thing that she needs. Maybe that's the thing that she has been looking for since her dad and brother died," rose stated.

"She told you about her dad and brother?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, we talked about it for awhile after you went upstairs. We talked about our lives at home too."

"Yeah, I told her about that," I said as I sipped nervously from my mug.

We sat and talked for another hour as one by one, my other sisters joined us. Not too much later, the door opened and a groggy voice said, "There you guys are; I thought that you all left..."

"Oh Marlene, you look like something that the cat dragged in," my sister Lauren laughed.

"I feel like something that the cat left in the litter box," she replied with a half hearted laugh. "Good morning Handsome," she groaned as she made her way over to me and gave me a kiss.

"Hey Beautiful, having a rough morning?" I laughed. "Come, sit on my lap, Sweetheart."

Rose arrived with a hot cup of coffee for Marlene as she rested in my lap. "Mmm, thanks, this is just what I need," she said to rose.

"That's what you said last night," I whispered in her ear.

Marlene took my hand into hers and squeezed it hard. "Real funny, Handsome," she muttered under her breath. I gave her a little laugh as I gently lifted my crotch into her ass, to which I received a light slap on the leg.

We all sat and chatted about the plans for the day. I rubbed Marlene's back as she laid her shoulder into me and sipped her coffee. "Do you feel alright?" I asked.

"I've felt better," she replied.

"What kind of wine were you girls drinking?"

"I had two glasses of a chardonnay and a couple more of some type of red."

I laughed and asked her if she remembered coming to bed last night. "Michael..." she whispered in embarrassment. "I remember most of it."

"Do you remember telling me what you wanted?" I teased, continuing to rub her back.

"Shh... Some of it, but..."

"But what," I grinned.

"But nothing," she said with a sly smile.

Marlene finished her coffeeand talked a little more with the girls before telling me that she was going to get a shower. I told her that I would be up in awhile because I wanted to get one also. I sat and talked with my sisters and they all adored Marlene. They loved her personality, humor, and how she fit right into the previous night's conversation. They asked me how we met, so I told them the long story of how it all happened. As I ended my story, I said, "I was just sitting on the step brushing Misty and she just walked up to me and said hi."

My sisters were amazed at the story and they all commented about how we both acted around each other, and the way that our faces light up while in each other's presence. I told them how I truly felt about Marlene and how much I loved her. I excused myself and ran up the steps to get a shower. When I walked into the bedroom, I could smell the scent of Marlene's citrus body wash and shampoo. The sound of the hair dryer began and the usual chill ran down my spine. I stripped before walking into the bathroom and as I entered, the hair dryer stopped. I guess that she saw me in the mirror and was silent as I walked behind, reached my arms around her waist and told her that I loved her. She laid her head back into my shoulder as I raised my hands to cup her tits. "Michael, I'm sorry; I'm so embarrassed..."

"Sorry about what?" I asked.

"Last night, and the things that I said..." she trembled.

"Marlene, there is nothing to be sorry about," I said as I squeezed her breasts together. "Actually, it turned me on, although I was pretty shocked to hear you say it."

"I know one thing," she said, "I'll never drink like that again. I don't mind a glass or two, but that was way, way too much for me and I know that between the both of us, we certainly don't need that in our lives anymore. I'll never do that to you, Michael, I swear..."

OK, OK, I hear you... That's fine with me. But you can keep talking the same way," I whispered in her ear as I pinched her nipples.

"Mmm, that's so good..." she moaned as my hands caressed her breast.

I kissed her neck and told her that I was going to take a shower. she shook her head up and down before I released her breast and hopped in the shower. The sound of the hair dryer started again as the hot water pounded against my body. I soaped up with Marlene's citrus body wash and stroked my cock as it grew hard in my hand. I stood there, cock in hand thinking of the events of the previous night and how Marlene begged me to fuck her cunt. I don't know what it was, the sound of a gorgeous woman saying that? The sound of a partner in a law firm saying it? Or the combination of both. I washed the rest of my body before returning to my cock and soaping it up one more time. It was straining in my hand as the shower door opened and I heard Marlene ask me to save it for her. I jumped at her words and turned red faced in embarrassment. "Hurry up, Handsome, I'll be waiting with open mouth," she seductively said. I almost came right then as the words echoed in my head. I washed my hair and stepped out to dry off. I brushed my hair, and quickly ran the hair dryer through it before brushing my teeth. I walked into the bedroom with my cock bouncing lewdly in front of me.

"Come here, Handsome; I want to show you something."

I walked over towards Marlene's voice and she took my hand. "I was thinking of wearing this to the beach, but thought that it might be quite inappropriate. I think that it would be better to save it for a vacation to the islands with you instead," she whispered.

She raised my hands to her breast where I felt two small pieces of triangle which barely covered her excited areolas and nipples. A string at the top of each triangle ran up her chest and tied behind her neck, while another pair tied behind her back. Her nipples strained through the minuscule fabric. My cock lurched in front of her as my hands rested on the two patches. "Hmm, somebody likes this," she whispered as her lips grazed my mouth. She took my hand and ran it down her tummy and rested it on another skimpy patch of triangle that covered her pussy. Strings ran around the sides to a smaller triangle which pointed down into the valley of her ass where another string disappeared and attached it to the front.

"Jesus, Marlene, this is fucking unbelievable," I whispered. "Where in god's name did you get this?" I asked.

"I came across it on a website and thought of you as soon as I saw it on the model."

She took my raging cock in her hand and said, "It's metallic silver."

My cock lurched in her hand once again as the words left her mouth. "Silver," I whispered in one long dreamy breath.

"You like?" Marlene asked excitedly.

"I would be an idiot if I didn't," I replied as I cupped the bare cheeks of her ass in my hands. "You know, every time that I think that you can't outdo yourself, you prove me wrong."

"Even if we never make it to the islands, I'll wear it for you whenever you want," she whispered in my ear as her hand began to stroke my engorged shaft.

Marlene pushed me onto the bed and climbed between my spread legs. She continued to stroke my cock as I felt her nails rake down my chest, along my right thigh, before grazing them under my balls. The chills raced through my body as the long painted tips lightly fondled and tugged my hanging sack. I let out a pleasurable moan as her hands worked their magic. I felt Marlene's hair hit my pelvis as she bent over and took my cock into her mouth. She took me down to her fist which slowly stroked the base before withdrawing up to the head. she held the tip of my cock in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive skin. Slurping noises rose from her mouth as she hungrily massaged the head. Marlene knew just how long to do this before she dropped down, taking the length of my shaft into her mouth and throat. I gasped as the combination of her lips wrapping around the base and the feeling of my already sensitive head entered her throat. Marlene reached her hands under my ass, digging her nails into my flesh and pulled me deeper into her. She moaned as she withdrew my entire length and gasped for air. "Michael, I love sucking your beautiful cock. It is so smooth and hot in my mouth. I want you to come now," she said before taking my length into her throat again. She began to moan around my cock as her nails held a firm grip on my ass and her mouth began to bob up and down the full length of my raging hard cock. I reached to the side of her face and felt her cheeks hollow and her lips extend outward as she pulled up to the head. She pulled my ass cheeks apart and increased her spead as my cock grew that last bit, signaling my growing orgasm. I raked my fingers through Marlene's hair as her head continued thrusting my cock into her mouth. I warned her of my nearing orgasm and her nails pulled harder at my ass. I tensed and my hands held Marlene's head as jets of cum raced into her mouth and throat. She moaned excitedly as the spurts of salty fluid drained from my balls. I didn't think that it was ever going to stop as Marlene sucked every last drop from my convulsing shaft. She continued moaning as my deflating cock dropped from her mouth. Releasing my ass, she rolled to her side, reached into the triangle patch that covered her pussy and quickly brought herself to an explosive orgasm. Her head was rocking back and forth on my thigh as her fingers continued to dance across her clit. "Oh Michael, oh Michael, oh god..." she whimpered as she slowly came down from her intense climax. She wrapped her arms around my leg and repeatedly kissed my thigh. "Michael, I love you... I love you so, so much," she cried into my thigh as she tightly clung to my leg. I softly ran my hands through her hair, telling her how much I loved her too.

She laid like that for a few minutes before climbing up to me and giving me a kiss.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, as I softly caressed her delicate face.

"I can't wait to wear this for you again," she giggled, nuzzling her nose into my chest.

"I swear, you're trying to kill me," I laughed.

Needless to say, the rest of our day went swimmingly well and Marlene experienced her first time on a boat and jet skis. The day flew by and it wasn't too long before we found ourselves packing up the car and calling my mom to let her know that we were on our way home. We said goodbye to my sisters and their husbands, telling them that we would be seeing them at the wedding in a couple of weeks. The drive home was uneventful as we talked and laughed about the events of the weekend. We picked up Misty at my mom's and headed home. After unpacking the car, we headed back to bed for the night, falling asleep in each other's arms within minutes of our heads hitting the pillows.

The next morning, we decided to take Marlene's mom out to breakfast at a local diner. After some much needed coffee, eggs and hash browns, we went back to my house and Marlene showed her mother the layout of the house. Mrs. Cassidy marveled over the beauty of my home and even more at the pictures of my daughter. "Michael, she is absolutely gorgeous," she said, picking up Monica's graduation picture the same way that Marlene had done the first night that I met her.

I went to open my mouth with a grin before I heard Marlene say, "Don't say it, Handsome."

"Say what?" Mrs. Cassidy asked.

Marlene laughed, "Nothing mom... Michael was just about to be bad again."

She reached up and pinched my cheek the way that she loves to do and gave me a kiss. "You better behave yourself," she giggled.

"Marlene, I don't know what you're talking about?" I said innocently.

"Uh huh," was all that she said in response.

Misty trailed Marlene's mom around the house and dropped at her feet as she sat on the sofa. "How are you,pretty girl?" she asked as Misty rolled onto her back. "Oh, you really like having your belly rubbed, don't you, Sweetheart?" she continued as she leaned over and tickled Misty's stomach.

Marlene kissed me and told me that they had to go and get some shopping done. "You're not going to buy any more bathing suits, are you?" I grinned.

"Who knows what I'll buy next?" she teased.

I walked them both to the car and kissed them goodbye. Marlene backed the SUV out of the driveway, beeped the horn, and drove off. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow," I whispered with a smile as the sound of the SUV disappeared.

**********

**********

The ride into Philadelphia was on the adventurous side. Misty was older and getting closer to retirement. The taxi had dropped us off in front of the train station and after paying the driver, I told Misty to find the door to the station. She guided me perfectly to the entrance, placed her nose towards the handle, and let me inside as I pushed the door open. We descended the steps, purchased our ticket to the city and climbed another set of steps to the platform. She sat at my feet as we waited for the next train to arrive. A couple of people asked if I would need assistance onto the train as it arrived, but I politely declined, trusting that Misty-girl would lead me safely onto the train. The doors opened and I gave her the command to find the door. She hesitated for a moment and seemed unsure as to what I was asking her to do. I repeated my command for her to find the door and she immediately began to walk forward, stopped at the edge of the platform, letting me know that we were about to step into the train and then guided me safely inside. A female voice advised me that a seat was available next to her and as I fixed my ears to her voice, commanded Misty forward until I heard her say, "Right here, sir."

I took the seat next to her, reaching down to feel the empty cushion and sat down, guiding Misty back underneath me. The woman and I held a nice conversation during our trip, but Misty was a bit anxious as the train came to every stop. she wanted to get up and leave the train and I had to calm her down at every stop until we reached the end of the line. The woman offered to follow us up to the street level to make sure that we made it safely. Misty was more than ready to exit the train and I could tell by her anxious tugging that this would be her last trip into the city on a train. As we stepped onto the platform, I told her to find the steps. She looked both ways, made a right turn and began walking on the platform with the sound of the woman's heels clicking behind us. Misty made a sharp left and stopped. She placed her front paws onto the first step and stopped, waiting for me to tell her that it was alright to climb the steps. I gave her the "OK" and we made our way up the steps, through the turnstiles, and out to the street. The woman commented how amazing the two of us were and asked if we needed any more help. I told her no, that we would be alright and thanked her for looking after us as we parted ways. The smells and sounds of the city hit me like a brick wall as we began our trip up sixteenth street in the City of Brotherly Love. The sound of honking cars, jack hammers digging up another hole in the street, and the voices of people of different nationalities filled my senses as Misty weaved her way through the crowded sidewalk. Every once in a while, I would hear the surprised voices of people gasp as Mistty nosed her way between them, making room for the both of us to walk. I had to laugh at myself at the comments and hoped that we didn't send anyone into a heart arrhythmia. We crossed the lights at Walnut, Sansum, and Chestnut Streets, receiving hellos and of course some wise cracks from the usual douchebags that seem to always think that they are funny by barking at Misty. It didn't bother her, she didn't give a fuck; not unless they were stupid enough to try to block our route by standing in front of us. I only heard Misty give a very low growl one time while she was working, at a dick that thought he was being funny. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end of Misty's pearly whites.