Silver Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid in each other's arms, tracing our fingers in circles around the other's heart. I took Marlene's pouty bottom lip into my mouth, sucking and teasing it with my tongue. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I was the beholder of true beauty.

We eventually gathered ourselves together and trecked out into the city. We walked to Love Park and had our picture taken in front of the "LOVE" statue. This picture would eventually be framed and rest on Marlene's desk in her office, and on the mantel of my fireplace. We grabbed a bite to eat at the Reading Terminal Market, walking out holding our stomachs and saying that we ate too much. We decided to walk off some of the food that sat heavy in our stomachs. Strolling along Market Street, we turned right at Sixth Street and visited Independence Hall, where the founding fathers of this nation declared it's independence. What would they think of the city if they were alive today? Could they ever have imagined the motorized carriages, the towering skyscrapers or the thundering flying machines that flew low over head, landing just south of the city? And these devises that people constantly stared into; what was so interesting that people no longer looked up to greet each other as they walked by? Did they feel the weight of the world on their shoulders like most of us do today? Answers to these questions and thousands more will never be known, only speculation would feed the fire that began on that July fourth, in the year seventeen hundred and seventy-six.

The sun lazily disappeared into the western horizon and the city lights brought our day to an end as we made our way back to the hotel. Returning to our room, we both plopped onto the bed. "Oh my God, I can't even think of moving," I moaned.

"Me neither," Marlene sighed. "I still can't believe that I ate that much for dinner."

"We have a busy day tomorrow, Sweetheart," I sighed. "Your hair appointment is at noon, right?"

"Yes, high noon," Marlene yawned.

"I guess that I'll just hang around here while you're getting all dolled up," I thought out loud.

"Oh no, you're coming with me," Marlene replied.

"I am?" I replied in surprise.

"Yep, I arranged for you to get a massage while I'm getting my hair done," she said as she rolled over and kissed me.

"You did?" I said in a high pitched voice. "Where?"

"In the salon where I'm getting my hair styled," she grinned, kissing me deeper.

**********

**********

We woke together the next morning, yawning and stretching in unison. "There's a coffee maker over there if you want a cup," Marlene moaned as she cuddled into me.

"Mmm, OK, in a minute," I yawned again, stroking Marlene's hair.

We sat at the small table and sipped the less than satisfactory coffee. "Do you feel like running out quick to get a real cup of this stuff?"

"Yes, this isn't doing anything for me," Marlene said, agreeing with my asesment regarding the hotel room brew.

We cleaned up quickly and soon found ourselves out in the city streets once again. Coming across a small cafe, we stepped inside and took a table by the window. Drinking real coffee and chewing on bagels with cream cheese, Marlene described the people as they passed us by. It was a beautiful morning, and people were out walking their dogs, buying the morning newspaper, and going for their morning jogs. A lifetime could be spent sitting at this window, I thought; and many stories could be written about the various people that canvassed the sidewalks.

After showering and heading to the hair salon, we parted ways as our names were called. After an hour of pure relaxation, I returned to the salon where Marlene was talking to the hair stylist while having the finishing touches completed. She saw me in the mirror and said, "Hey Handsome, how was your massage?"

"Very, very nice," I replied as I relaxed into the cushioned chair.

"I have to get my nails done and then we'll be out of here," she said apologetically.

"It's alright, Sweetheart; I'm fine."

the stylist asked Marlene if she thought that I might want her to dress up my hair a bit. "What do you think, Michael?" Marlene asked.

"Dress up my hair?" I questioned.

"Just clean it up a bit," the stylist explained, "I have a few minutes before my next client. It won't take but a minute or two."

Marlene was led to the nail salon, and I was led to the chopping block. "OK, wave your magic wand and make me handsome," I joked.

the girl laughed and assured me that she didn't need to perform any magic to make me handsome. "Oh, you're just saying that because it's true," I joked.

"Oh brother," I heard Marlene giggle from the chair where she was sitting.

In minutes, I apparently looked like a new man. The stylist turned me to the mirror, blew the cut hair from around my neck before swiping it with a powdered brush. I heard a whistle coming from the nail salon. I turned red, telling Marlene to stop. I turned a deeper shade when I heard two other whistles coming from the same area. The women all laughed as I sat, clean cut and red faced.

Fourty-five minutes later, Marlene and I found ourselves walking back to the hotel. I wasn't allowed to hold her hand because of her freshly painted nails, so I took hold of her elbow as we continued our walk. "Can I feel your hair when we get back?" I asked.

"No, well, not right away," she said. "I'll let you feel it after I put my dress on, OK?"

"Oh baby, your dress..." I whispered.

"Take it easy there, Handsome; we don't want to get anybody, or should I say, anything excited," she giggled.

The time had come to get dressed. Marlene went off to the bathroom to apply her makeup, lotions, and whatever other things that women do to prepare themselves for a special occasion!I on the other hand, splashed Marlene's favorite cologne on my fface and neck, and threw on my suit. I was sitting on the bed tying my polished shoes when Marlene stepped into the room. "Mmm, you smell good, Handsome," she said as she retrieved her dress from the closet. I stood up and adjusted my tie before slipping on my jacket. "Oh my god, Michael, you look so unbelievibly handsome," she said as she stepped from the closet and walked towards me. Marlene adjusted my tie and took a step back. "Michael, that suit is gorgeous and fits you perfectly. I am speechless, absolutely speechless..."

Marlene kissed me softly, wiping her lipstick from my mouth. "Mmm, you smell edible," I whispered as I felt her barely clothed body.

She brought my hands up to her thin, lacey bra, squeezing my hands into the silky material. "Sheer silver," she teased. "And in case you're wondering, the rest is silver too!" she added with another soft kiss to my trembling lips.

"Marlene, you are the sexiest woman on this earth," I moaned into her mouth. She pulled my hands down her belly, to the garter that she was wearing that held up the stunning ultra-sheer silver stockings. Her four inch silver strappy sandals supported her graceful frame, and a lacey silver thong finished off her undergarments. "Marlene, I'm never going to make it to the wedding," I gasped as she stood, sexy and confident before me.

"I'm sure that you'll be fine... Well, at least for a little while," she teased.

I reached my hands around the soft cheeks of her ass and pulled her into me. "I'm not so sure," I whispered as I kissed her neck.

"Mmm, Michael, stop... I need to finish getting ready. Can you help me zip up my dress? In case you're wondering it's also silver. A beautiful, shimmery silver."

"I don't know if my hands are working," I whispered. trying to picture my beautiful Marlene, standing in front of me in her stunning undergarments.

Marlene stepped into the sleeveless, silver dress and adjusted it before giving me the go ahead to zip up the back. The sexy sound of the long zipper echoed through my head as it ran up the length of her spine. I fixed the clasp on the first try. Don't ask me how, it was pure luck.

She turned to me and slid my hands over the length of the form fitting, silky fabric. It held tight to her waist and rounded over the small curve of her ass. The dress loosened as it dropped down over her hips, stopping just above her knees. A slit graced her left thigh, ending just below the top of her stockings. She showed me the gold and silver bracelet that she was wearing around her subtle wrist, and the sparkling earings that dangled down from her tender ears. Her hair was styled high, accentuating her long delicate neck. A length of hair twisted down each side of her head. She wore a smokey eye shadow with hints of gold glitter and a very pale rose lip gloss to finish off her face.

Elegant, sophisticated, sensual, and sure as shit, sexy is how I would describe my beautiful Marlene. "I still don't know how any one person can be so beautiful," I said as I stood breathless before the love of my life.

"Michael... Please..."

Marlene and I were one in the same; we didn't know how to take a compliment without feeling uncomfortable. The fact however, is that she indeed was truly beautiful, whether she was dressed to the nines, or in one of my ratty shirts and a pair of my shorts.

We had asked our bell hop if he could arrange for a taxi to meet us in front of the hotel. Marlene grabbed her purse, and we made our way down to the street for our ride to the church. The bell hop greeted us as we exited the elevator, telling us how fantastic the two of us looked together. We recieved a couple of more compliments as we made our way out to the waiting taxi.

We entered the church and were seated with my mom, sisters and their husbands. Marlene of course, received an overabundance of compliments as we greeted them. I also was greeted with some whistles and compliments regarding my new suit. The girls chatted about their dresses, shoes, and accessories as we waited for the ceremony to begin. It was very nice as weddings go and after greeting the new bride and groom, drove to the reception at the Ben Franklin with Rose and her husband Matt. There was a cocktail hour before the actual reception where we ate various hors d'oeuvres and drinks. There was shrimp cocktail that was the length of my hand and it would have been fine with me if that was all that I ate for the rest of the night. Well, besides other things that I was planning to feast on later at the hotel!

Marlene and I walked around the room, making introductions to aunts, uncles, cousins and sisters, that she had not yet met. We fed each other strawberries that could be dipped in various melted chocolates and sugars. "Michael, this is amazing, all of this food, drinks, and desserts are over the top!"

"Yeah, this is pretty unbelievable, and this is only cocktail hour. We still have the main reception to attend upstairs."

"So my dear Michael, where did you get this gorgeous suit?"

"I told you last week... I had some errands to run in the city!"

"You stinker, I new that you were up to something... You are so bad. Did you and Misty really take the train into town?"

"Yes, we did, and we were almost thrown out of the high class store where I bought it," I said to Marlene as we stood by a fruit bowl, attempting to stay away from the shrimp!

"You almost what?" Marlene asked in surprise.

"Oh, some snooty guy got his panties in a bunch and wanted to throw me and Misty out of the building."

"They aren't allowed to do that are they? Isn't that against the law?"

"I don't know, you're the lawyer," I joked. "Actually, no they can't throw us out. Well, they can, but they would pay a very hefty price for doing so," I explained. "It's a state and federal law that allows blind people and their guide dogs access anywhere the public is able to go."

"So, what happened?" Marlene asked with interest.

"A police officer interveened and demanded that the manager make a personal appearance. Things very quickly were resolved after that," I finished.

"And you came to see me after all of that? You are too much, Handsome," she smiled and pinched my cheek.

It was time to move to the main dining area for the reception, so we all made our way upstairs, found our tables and took our seats. the guys were getting drinks for their wives, so I joined them, taking Matt's elbow and walked to the bar. "Mike, I have to tell you, Marlene is absolutely gorgeous. Do you have any idea what she looks like?"

"Yeah, I have an good idea," I said with a smirk.

"No, did anybody ever describe what she looks like?" he said again.

"No Matt, but I don't need to know because it doesn't matter," I finally said. "I'm going to get her to dance with you though," I laughed.

"Oh yeah? is she a good dancer?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's OK," I nonchalantly said.

Matt danced like he had two left feet. He was the kindest, funniest guy, and he was always busting my ass about something. Now it was my time to pay him back! I ordered Marlene a glass of wine and myself a Diet coke, and after talking to a couple of cousins, Matt and I made our way back to the table.

The events of the evening began and the main coarse was served. My prime rib was as big as my plate and it melted in my mouth as I continued to feast on it, along with the mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables that graced the rest of the plate. Marlene couldn't say enough about her salmon, and was in absolute heaven while she ate and sipped on champagne. "I'll save my wine for dessert!" she joked.

After the tables were cleared and coffee was served, the DJ started to wind up the dance music. We sat for awhile to let our meal digest before attempting to do any dancing. Their were some people dancing to the oldies, doing the jitterbug and the cha cha. My older sisters and their husbands soon joined in. It was fun to sit and watch them as they twisted each other around the dance floor. The music slowed and Marlene was out of her seat and pulling me out onto the dance floor before the opening section of the song was finished. The group began to sing, "There's a spark of magic in your eyes..."

"Michael, it's that song..."

"Betcha By Golly, Wow," I said in shock, "I can't believe it."

OK, things were even getting weird for me, and chills ran down my spine. This was the very first song that Marlene and I had ever slow danced to, and it just happened to be the first slow song of the night. We melted into each other's arms and moved gracefully together as the song played on. She kissed me softly and told me that she loved me, then began to play with my hair. She was in heaven, she was playing with my hair, her security blanket, her happy place! "I still can't believe that I am standing here, dancing with the most beautiful woman in the world," I said with a smile.

"You better believe it, Handsome, and you better never get tired of it!" she giggled.

"Marlene, how could anyone ever get tired of this?" I asked.

"I don't know," she simply whispered. "Utt oh, Michael."

"What's wrong, are you alright?" I asked with concern.

"People are staring at us... It's happening again," she whispered.

Marlene, there has to be twenty couples out here dancing isn't there?" I asked.

"No, there's maybe five or six," she whispered in my ear. "Michael, what is it with you? Everytime that I'm with you, this happens," she said in in amazement.

"They're looking at you because you're so beautiful," I whispered back. "Don't worry about it, Sweetheart, let them enjoy what they're looking at," I laughed.

We danced two more slow dances before the DJ fired up the dance music. I felt Marlene's hips begin to quiver in anticipation before she asked if I was ready to do a little bit of sweating. I took a deep breath before shaking my head yes, and off she went, shaking and wiggling to the beat of the thumping base. My sisters and the guys joined us and the hooting and hollering began. Marlene turned and ground her ass into me and I held onto her hips for dear life. She threw her arms behind her, grabbing my neck and pulled me forward in a sideways kiss. "Yeah, go Mikey," one of the guys yelled.

"C'mon Marlene, show him what you've got," another laughed. We were having the time of our lives, not only dancing together, but with our family. Marlene twisted and gyrated in front, behind, and around me. She was a machine as she effortlessly moved her body. The song finally ended and I was winded, I needed to have a seat and the guys guided me back to the table while Marlene and my sisters remained on the floor for three more songs. "Holy fuck, Mikey, she tore you up out there," they said. "Look at her, her body is moving in more ways than should be legal. Mikey, do you know what her dress looks like?"

"Yeah, I have a good idea; I helped her put it on," I smiled.

"You lucky, fucking bastard," they laughed.

The girls finally came back to the table after the music ended and the events of the evening continued. the toast was made, the bride danced with her father, the groom with his mother, the wedding cake was cut and distributed to the guests. It was time for the traditional throwing of the bridal bouquet and removing of the bride's garter belt, before it was thrown to the crowd of single men. My sister's insisted that Marlene go up and try to catch the bouquet. "No way, I'm not going up there," Marlene said as she sat there red faced.

My sister, Lauren, got up and grabbed Marlene's hand. "C'mon Marlene, you have to go up... I'll keep an eye on you," she said as she grabbed poor Marlene's hand. The guys had gone up to the bar for a shot or two as the countdown began for the bride to throw her bouquet behind her. The bouquet flew in slow motion through the air and right into the hand of my sister Lauren, who instantly shoved it in Marlene's hands. The crowd laughed and clapped with a louder roar coming from the bar. Oh shit, my brother-in-law's were getting started.

It was time for the single men to get on the dance floor after the groom had removed the garter from his new bride's leg. "C'mon Mike," Matt said as he ran over to retrieve me.

"No way, Matt... I'm fifty four years old," I said. "I'm too old for this," I pleaded to him with no avail.

"OK, we are going to catch this fucking thing because we want to witness you sliding that thing up Marlene's sexy leg," he said in a tipsy, but serious voice. "Right here, Johnny," he yelled to the groom as the count down began.

Up into the air. The garter sailed with Matt reaching up and over me, grabbing it out of the hands of a stunned sixteen year old kid, wrapping it around my head like a headband. The crowd laughed and cheered as I stood there on the verge of passing out.

A chair was pulled out onto the middle of the dance floor and Marlene was asked to take a seat. The DJ explained the rules to us. "Mike, the higher you put the garter on Marlene's leg, the better luck it is for the bride and groom," he said into the microphone. The crowd was hooting and cheering as the sexy music began. I could hear the guys cheering me on. "C'mon Mikey, do it, do it!"

Well, if they wanted a show, I would give them one! what the fuck, you only live once, I thought as I began to circle Marlene while twirling the garter over my head. The music was loud, the crowd was cheering, and my brother-in-law's were egging me on from the sideline. Marlene sat in the chair with her hand over her mouth as I continued to tease her with what I would soon be sliding up her gorgeous legs. I circled her a second time before dropping to my knees in front of her. Marlene had her leg crossed over the other and her heell dangled from her foot. I took her shoe off and threw it over my shoulder making the surprised photographer duck out of the way. The crowd erupted as I placed the garter in between my teeth. "Michael!" Marlene screamed in shock.

I took Marlene's sexy stocking covered foot into my hand and slipped it through the opening of the garter. I looked up at Marlene as I began to work my way up her sexy calve. The DJ was encouraging me as he laughed with the rest of the crowd. As I got to Marlene's knee, I lifted the hem of her dress, slid the band over her knee, and stuck my head under her dress as I raised the belt up her thigh. I felt Marlene's hand grab my head as I continued to work my way up. She let go and held her dress down over me so the crowd couldn't see up her legs. "Michael, stop!" she screamed and laughed. "Stop, you're so bad!"