All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 09'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Made my day!

Damn you, damn you, damn you! You mister just made my day and in just 4 pages managed to fix my downed spirit of the past 6 months! I so missed these sweet sweet characters of yours, reading about them once more made me laugh and cry at the same time. No other story had me so emotionally involved as did yours and now I have something to look forward to once more.

And all that without going into detail of the story itself, that was a whole new elephant in itself. Giving them that so sought happy forever after is the best thing you could have done, the whole dramatic experience turned into a self-inflicted injury combined with delirium visions was a master stroke. Now they have that well deserved chance to make thing right as they should have been long time ago. The proposal was funny as hell, he did want it to be when she least expected it, her reaction made me laugh so much I forgot I have a leaking central heating.

Yet best of all is the simple fact that you kept the conversations and comical jabs just as simple and heartwarming as in the previous 8 chapters, from his begging for a nipple in the ER to Diane & Marjie teasing him to no end, all his silly and witty remarks and her "revenge" in bed, it all added up to probably the best chapter in the series. I enjoyed it so much I'm left wanting for words to describe it, might be from the hardship of the past few moths but it could be because the story was so good it simply hit the right spot.

As per usual I have to nag about something so I did my very best to find two small mistakes, the most obvious one was "spirts" where it should be "spurts" on page 3, the other one escaped my mind due to excessive laughter.

Of course I'm giving it a 5*, what else would you expect now...Oh, and I do expect further chapters, no slithering out if it now!

P.S. I shall keep my promise and deliver those cookies!!! Fetch me my truck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

Please go on, I love it

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Yes ,please continue.

Chapter 8 was one of the most disappointing endings I can remember. And now you have made it right. Thank you.

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 7 years ago
More please

Excellent way to continue the series. Please give us more.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Yes, please continue

I was unhappy about the ending in chapter 8 (I like happy endings, that's why I like this category), but accepted your explanation. So, please, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Sir, may we have more?

I must thank you for this wonderful story. I absolutely loved it. For some reason I usually expect an unpleasant twist during love stories, probably due to my own misfortunes in that area. However, I didn't expect it during this one and it hit like a freight train in pt. 8. I accept your artistic reasoning for the original ending, but am very glad you gave us a happier version. My life is a bit of a mess and have little hope of finding love at the moment, so I live vicariously through the characters created by talented authors such as yourself. Thank You so very much, I do hope you will continue the story.

beachfreakwhvbeachfreakwhvover 7 years ago
???Well, should the story of Marlene and Michael's love continue???

Yes, please please please !!!!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous