Silver Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

"Michael, the pretzel bag is on the counter," Mrs. Cassidy whispered while standing by the front door, anxiously waiting.

I heard the thump of the hatch to Marlene's SUV, and soon she was working her way through the living room for the final time. I could hear her tired feet dragging against the carpet as the frigid February air trailed close behind. I soon felt the cushion of the sofa quickly give way, followed by a long exhale of breath.

"Are you alright, Sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm just tired, Handsome; it's been a long day. How are you feeling? Are the pain meds taking effect yet?"

"No, not yet, they'll probably take a half hour or so," I answered.

I heard Misty plop herself down at Marlene's feet. "Oh Misty, I'm too tired to pet your belly," Marlene said with a long yawn. Misty's persistance must have paid off as I heard Marlene grunt when she leaned over to rub the black Lab's soft fur.

"Sweetheart?" I asked Marlene as I pictured her leaning over with her long nails running through Misty's fur.

"What, Handsome?" she replied.

"Can you get me a couple of pretzels to go with my ice cream?"

"Really? You want pretzels? Michael, you aren't supposed to be eating anything hard, remember? And besides, the salt will burn the heck out of your tongue."

"I know, but I like the taste of the salt mixed with the chocolate," I rebutted with the guiltiest of consciouses.

"You what? You wanna do what?" she exclaimed.

"Please..." I whined.

Mrs. Cassidy chimed in, "I could go for some pretzels myself, Marlene!"

"I can't believe you two," she gasped before rising from the sofa in a huff.

Misty followed Marlene out into the kitchen and let out a big shake. I could hear the bags rustling and the sound of a pretzel or chip bag being grabbed.

"Can you let Misty out..." I began to askk before getting cut short.

The high shreek of Marlene's voice filled the house. "Oh, oh no... Oh my God, Michael," she screamed. "Michael, what did you do? What is this? Is this box mine?" she screamed louder.

As her voice turned to me, I was already on my knees with one arm on the sofa and the other on the coffee table for support. I could feel her quickly approaching as I waited on my two knees. She kneeled down with me and gently took my hair between her fingers and in a tearful voice said, "Michael, my beautiful, handsome, perfect Michael..."

"You might want to open it," I whispered in a shakey voice.

Misty raced out of the kitchen and sat next to Marlene, thumping her tail wildly on the floor. "Misty, do you know how special your daddy is? Do you realize how much I love him?" she asked the excited pup.

"Go ahead, Sweetheart, open it!" I repeated.

"Oh Michael, it's too pretty... Silver wrapping paper with blue ribbon and bow? You'll never forget, will you?"

"Never," I tearfully replied.

Marlene spoke, "Here you go girl, you look so pretty with a blue bow on your head!"

I heard Mrs. Cassidy let out a laugh after seeing poor Misty wearing the bow. "Oh, you are indeed a pretty girl!"

In her usual manner, Marlene carefully unwrapped the paper, making sure not to tear it. I could hear her folding the paper before placing it in my hand to hold. The sound of the box top being lifted sent a shiver down my spine and I could picture the velvet black box lying inside.

"Whoops," Marlene exclaimed, "What's this?"

"Oh shit, the paper I wrote on; it must have fallen out of the box," I thought to myself.

I heard Marlene unfold the slip of paper, whispering to herself, "In my life, I love you more."

I next heard sniffles and a tender, crying voice, "Oh Mic...hael, how...can...you make...everything so...perfect? I love...you...more than...you...will ever...know."

She leaned into me and gave me a delicate kiss. I heard more sniffles coming from across the room as Mrs. Cassidy sat in her chair.

"There's more," I whispered.

I could hear the rustle of velvet as it slid along the sides of the box. "Oh my God, Oh my God, oh my God," Marlene quickly repeated as she lifted the black velvet case from the box.

"Go ahead, open it," I whispered in a shaky voice.

The familiar sound of the creaking lid as it was being opened made me shiver from head to toe. "Oh Michael... Oh Michael, oh my God, no, it's Gorgeous! It's stunning, it's brilliant, it's beyond beautiful..."

"Marlene," I cried, "Will you marry me?"

"Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, Michael!" she screamed before leaping forward and tackling me back onto the carpet.

"Marlene, no," her mom yelled in an alarmed and tear filled voice.

I fell backwards feeling Marlene's hand grasp the back of my head and her body pounce onto me, raining kisses wherever she could reach. "Oh my God, oh my God, we're getting married," she shreaked and giggled as she continued her lip assault, "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

"Marlene, stop, you're going to kill him," her mom shouted.

Misty joined in on the fun, racing around the coffee table and sliding against us on the floor. She licked and dug her nose between us as her tail kept up a steady beat.

"Marlene," I grunted, " I have to put the ring on you first!"

"Oh Michael, Michael, Ok, OK, but I can't stop," she giggled, not being able to halt her kisses. "Oh my god, oh my god, OK, let's get up," she gasped. "Oh my god, Mom, Mom, we're getting married! Mom, Michael is going to marry me! We're getting married!"

Marlene assisted in prying me up from the floor and guided me to the sofa. We sat together as she excitedly said, "Oh Michael, the ring, it is unbelievable! Mom, it's gorgeous, have you seen it yet?"

"No Sweetheart, I haven't," her mom replied in a tearful laugh.

"Ok Beautiful, hand it over!"

I held my hand out and soon felt the weight of the ring as Marlene gently placed it in my palm. Picking up the ring, I positioned it between my thumb and forefinger on my right hand. Dropping back down to my knees, I asked for Marlene's hand. Steadying her hand, I found her ring finger as she held it out to me. Easing the ring over her long nail, and over her soft, delicate skin, in a shaking voice, whispered, "Marlene, my beautiful, beautiful baby, I love you more than I have ever loved another person. I will never stop loving you. I am your rock and your soft place to land. There are no other words which can express my feelings toward you. You are the sweetest, loving, trusting, and caring person I could have ever dreamed of meeting." I felt the ring slide over the last knuckle of her finger, and that quickly, it was over! I did it, I didn't pass out; well not at that moment anyway! I was going to marry the most beautiful woman in the world; my world, and I was extatic!

"Oh Michael, my love," Marlene whispered as she brought my hand to her face, "You are precious, and loving, and selfless, and perfect, perfect, perfect."

I could feel her tear soaked face. Leaning in, I kissed her tears away. "Remember?" I asked with a smile.

"I will never forget," she tearfully replied.

"Can I show Mom?" she asked in a faint whisper.

"I think it would be a wonderful idea," I answered.

Marlene gave me a tender kiss before raising up from the sofa and walking across the room. "Mom, look," I heard Marlene say in a quivering voice.

"Oh Marlene, it is absolutely gorgeous! It's stunning... Michael, as Marlene said, it's beyond beautiful!"

"Thank you, Mom, I'm glad you like it!"

Marlene, in a sobbing voice, said, "Mommy, I'm going to get married..."

**********

I used Marlene's cell phone to call Monica to fill her in on the day's events. "Hi Sweetheart!"

"Daddy! Are you alright? Are you in the hospital? What happened?"

"I'm doing better, and no, I'm at Marlene's. I'll be staying here for a day or two."

I explained to Monica what had happened and the extent of my wounds. I also told her what the doctor had to say and what I had to do while at home. We spoke for a short time before I said, "Guess what baby?"

"What, Dad?"

"I asked Marlene to marry me about fifteen minutes ago!"

"You what? You did? Oh my God, Dad, I can't believe it! I am so happy for you! This is so great! Did she say yes?"

"Yes she did!" I laughed.

"Dad, Marlene is so sweet; she is so beautiful, and she loves you so much!"

"I know, Sweetheart, she is indeed sweet, and I love her so much!"

Our conversation continued a bit longer before I handed the phone over to Marlene. She and Monica excitedly spoke for a half hour or so, promising to speak more the next day.

After the endless tapping of Marlene's smart phone and the resulting pinging sound trickled to an end, we found ourselves snuggled together in bed. The indescribable feeling of Marlene's long nails slowly gliding over my chest removed any discomfort I was previously feeling. "Michael, it's sparkling in the faintest of light! It is so beautiful... How did you make all of this happen?"

I moaned as Marlene's painted nails magically slid over my rib cage and down to my soft belly. "Well, it certainly didn't turn out the way I planned," I sighed, releasing a long breath through persed lips.

"It was absolutely perfect," Marlene cooed as her fingers left my belly and slowly traced across my chin.

"Do you realize you're killing me?" I moaned.

"You're still in trouble for the things you said in the hospital today," she teased in a whispering voice, before leaning over and flicking her tongue over my earlobe. "So, when did you start all of this?"

"Back in September," I replied with a shiver, "The night of the Blood Moon..."

"What?" Marlene gasped in surprise, "All the way back then?"

"Yep, I wanted it to be special and not be the stereotypical engagement. I wanted it to be when you very least expected."

"Well Handsome, you certainly managed to pull it off!" she giggled, softly kissing my cheek.

"Sweetheart, you can't even imagine how bad I felt Christmas Eve when you didn't get a ring. It was horrible, and I don't ever want to feel that way again."

"I'm sure I didn't help," she sighed.

"The bigger problem was I had already picked out your ring and it was waiting at the jewelry store until last week."

"Michael, my sweet, sweet Michael, I keep thinking you can't make me feel any more loved than I already feel, but you always find a way to make my head spin even more. I still feel like I am going to wake up from a wonderful dream, but it is real, you are real, and our love is unbelievably real! You are so, so special, do you know that?"

"Yes, Beautiful, you make me feel it all of the time," I whispered.

"Handsome,?"

"What Sweetheart?"

"Can I lay on you? I swear, I'll be careful..."

"Sure Baby, climb on up," I moaned, not being able to wait until I felt her weight gently sink down onto me.

I felt the comforter and sheets being pulled away before Marlene softly said, "Tell me if I'm hurting you, OK"

"Oh baby, hurt me, hurt me," I replied with a light laugh.

"Oh, don't you worry about that, Buddy boy, after your antics today, you have a lot of hurt coming your way when you heal up! Now, let me know for real, if I'm hurting you..."

I felt Marlene straddle my legs and slowly ease herself down, gently letting her weight press against me. She straightened her legs down, lowering her pelvis onto my cock. I hadn't even thought of my cock, but to my surprise, it was hard and straining against my abdomen. "Mmm, somebody apparently wasn't affected by your fall," Marlene cooed, as she lightly slid her panty covered pussy over it's length. Before I could speak, she worked the rest of her body softly into me, hesitating every now and again before releasing more of her weight until our bodies conformed into each other. We both let out long, low groans, releasing any tension we were carrying. I reached down and rested my hands over her beautiful, perfect ass, which to my surprise, was covered with satin panties.

"Red," she whispered, "Blood red."

My cock lurched under her and she let out a combination moan and giggle. "Mmm, somebody likes my panties, huh? Is it the satin, or the blood red?" she softly asked in my ear.

"It's both," I groaned, "And also what they are covering!"

"Do you like my ass that much?"

"Oh my God, yes," I replied in a low whimper.

"Yes what?" she teased.

"Yes, I love your perfect ass," I moaned, beginning to feel slight pressure building in my nose and forehead.

"That's good, Handsome, we're going to play with it in the near future, but for now, I'll just let you think about it in your dreams tonight!"

Keeping her pussy pressed against my drooling cock, she lifted herself up with her arms. "My nightie is also blood red satin, and my tits are hanging down. Oh God, Michael, the satin material rubbing against my nipples is making them so hard..."

"Marlene, please," I groaned as the pressure on my face eased slightly from her lifting her weight from my chest.

"Please what, Michael? Please stop? Please go to sleep?Please leave you alone?" she seductively teased. "Oh, I remember, you wanted me to put my boob in your mouth today to prove you were still alive. Do you remember, Michael? Do you remember begging me to place my hard nipple in your mouth?"

Marlene sat up before straddling my stomach. I felt her fingers begin to trace through my hair. I moaned out loud, "Marlene..."

"Marlene what?" she asked in the same seductive voice.

"Please..."

"Please what? I don't know what you want, Michael..."

"Please give me your nipple," I gasped.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Handsome,," she answered, "Didn't you ask the doctor for her nipple too?"

"No, no, just yours," I Pleaded.

"It seems to me, you wanted any boob or nipple that was available..."

"No, just yours, Beautiful..." I whimpered.

"Like this?" she seductively asked, , lowering her hard nipple to my lips and lightly brushing it across the skin before quickly removing it. I lerched my head up and attempted to take the delicate tip in my open mouth. A rush of pain hit and I felt as if a sledge hammer smashed my face. I winced in agony, dropping my head back into the pillow and quickly brought my hands up to cradle the sides of my head.

"Michael, are you alright?" Marlene gasped aloud, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Sweetheart, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Marlene was off of me in the blink of an eye and kneeling by my side.

"No, Beautiful, it wasn't your fault, the pain just suddenly reappeared. Can you get my pain meds?"

Marlene hesitated before replying, "Michael, it's only been three hours since your last dose; you have to wait six hours before your next pill."

"Marlene, I'll never make it," I mumbled under my hands."

"How about I give you ibuprofen for now, but you have to wait 'til morning for the next dose of pain medication."

"Ok, maybe it will take the edge off," I replied.

After giving me two ibuprofen, Marlene curled up against me and lightly ran her fingers through my hair. There it was, her fingers running through my hair and mindlessly rubbing it between her fingers! She felt safe now, and all was right in our world.

**********

I woke to the sound of the frigid February wind whistling around the outside corner of Marlene's bedroom. Her arm was draped across my belly and she was lightly snoring into my shoulder. I smiled, amused at the rythmic sound coming from her little nose! The faint scent of coffee filtered through my taped nose and I involuntarily sniffed, finding it hard to take in an adequate breath. I gently picked up Marlene's limp arm and shifted my body to the side and off of the bed. Carefully, I readjusted the comforter over her shoulder after tucking in her arm. I leaned over, found the outline of her hair, and gave her the lightest of kisses on her head. I dressed, quietly opened Marlene's bedroom door and stepped into the hallway. I immediately heard Misty's dog tags jingling as she raced to greet me. She pulled up short and turned her side into my knees, bending them backwards. A jolt of pain shot up my body and I doubled over. "Misty," I groaned, "Why do you always find my knees so attractive?" The bigg black Lab whipped her tail wildly against the wall before dropping to the floor. I reached to scratch her head, instead finding a soft, furry belly raised high in the air. "Do you ever think of anything else, pup?" I chuckled.

I gingerly began to make my way to the kitchden, trailing the hallway walls with my hand until I entered the living room. Turning to the right, I asked, "Hey Mom, are you there?"

"Yes Mich..." Mrs. Cassidy began before stopping mid sentence and saying, "Oh Michael, oh, your eyes."

"What's wrong with my eyes?" I asked in alarm, raising my hand up to my face.

"Oh Sweetie, you have two good old fashion shiners under your eyes; are you in any pain?"

"A little, but not as bad as I thought, Mom."

"Well, your face isn't giving me that impression!" she exclaimed. "Can I get you some coffee?"

"Please," I answered before finding the back of a kitchen chair and sitting down.

Mrs. Cassidy brought the hot cup of coffee to me and placed it down on the table. "You might want to let this cool off for a bit."

"Actually, I'm going to let it get luke warm before I even attempt to take a sip. My tongue is pretty sore... More than I thought anyway," I responded, "Do you think you can grab my pain meds for me?"

Mrs. Cassidy returned with two pills, accompanied with a glass of water and reminded me I needed to take them with food, suggesting a bowl of warm oatmeal. I popped them into my mouth and took a swig of water to wash them down.

"Thank you, Mom, hopefully that will be the only dose I will need today."

She quickly whipped up a bowl of instant oatmeal and placed it before me, asking if I needed anything else before returning to her seat. "Michael, can I say something to you?" she asked from across the table, as I heard her spoon lazily stirring against the side of her mug.

"Sure Mom, what is it?"

"Son,words will never do justice to what I am going to tell you, but what you gave to Marlene last night was beyond beautiful. I'm not talking about the ring either; even though it is exceptionally beautiful, I'm talking about how you managed to make my little girl a whole woman again. I prayed your eyes would magically see and witness the astonished look on Marlene's face. I can't honestly say I ever saw that look before! Her eyes couldn't have opened any wider and her smile couldn't have grown any brighter. You made everything absolutely perfect for her, and not just last night, but every day since she met you."

"Thank you, Mom, I love Marlene more than any word can describe, and can't wait to take her in my arms as my wife for the first time!"

"The two of you are so special together," she stated after sipping her coffee.

"I know, Mom, we are indeed special."

We went on speaking about the previous nights events with Mrs. Cassidy attempting to describe in detail every movement and expression my beautiful Marlene made. I tentatively took a sip from my mug and winced at the stinging pain. I had to let it cool all of the way with further assistance from an ice cube. The phone rang and Mrs. Cassidy excused herself to answer it. She began a vibrant discussion with the person on the other end, enthusiastically discussing last nights details.

Misty abruptly raised from the floor and scampered down the hallway. She soon raced back, skidded on the living room carpet before spinning her paws and zipping down the hallway once again. I knew Marlene was awake, and as my goofy dog rounded the corner into the kitchen, I felt a soft pair of hands squeeze my shoulders. "Hi Handsome," she moaned into my ear while lightly rubbing my muscles. Leaning my head back, I moaned at the combination of her touch, combined with tender kisses which lit up my nerve endings.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers