Silver Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Michael!" Marlene yelled, "The next Harvest Moon is September sixteenth, and it's a Super Harvest Moon, and the sixteenth is a fricking Friday! Can you believe it, Handsome, a Friday night, Super Harvestt Moon wedding!"

"Marlene, are you positive? Last year was a Super Harvest Blood Moon, how can that be?" I asked in amazement.

"I don't know, but it is!" she screamed, running over to me and hugging me tightly. "September sixteenth, Michael, September sixteenth!" she cried.

**********

**********

Well, should the story of Marlene and Michael's love continue? I will leave it up to you, the readers to decide.

I am not a medical know it all, but did my best to describe the injuries and diagnosis the best way possible to fit the story. Please feel free to leave your comments, thoughts, and constructive criticism. Please send me private emails and I will do my very best to respond!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story! Remember, treat people with kindness, say hello to people you pass on the street, it may be the only act of kindness they receive that day...

P.S. Someone owes me some cookies!!

**********

**********