All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 10'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 7 years ago
Glad you are back

I love this story between two people who are so much in love it even seems that every time they make love and are around each other their love deepens even more and more. 5 stars and please keep up the writing.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Just the right thing for a cloudy day

Believe it or not I was thinking of you and your story this morning over my cereal hoping there was a new chapter up someday soon, then lo and behold this gem posted today! And once more you exceeded all of my expectations, Michaels revelation of his vision might be a tough cookie to swallow but brought them even closer together and showed his view of her and her position in his life. I feel it for her mom having to be under the same roof with two soon to be newlyweds, hope her coffee with the neighbours was rewarding and the following night she caught up on sleep - if there is anyone who understand those two it's her. Their usual witty conversations (Michaels mostly to be honest) were the perfect companions to the more "time for themselves" orientated chapter, and it's a good thing after all the physically and emotionally draining days they had. Thus the story is taking a major turn for better, not that it was bad to begin with, but a life together with new challenges and all those remarks every day is a tough one to plan so it's a real treat to watch it unfurl with each new chapter.

Can't get enough of Marlene in her little girl mode when things tickle her fancy, the observatory venue the best possible example of it. Her squeals and moans are so adorable I would pet her just like Misty. What I did not expect was for her to be wiped out by the wedding talks at the venue, she's a lawyer and she should be able to talk for days (professional experience *wink wink*). Guess Michael-charger will have to do its magic over the weekend to replenish her batteries.

The obligatory error hunting quest was a bit more bountiful this time 'round:

- several cases of double comma (1x on page 1 and 2 respectively);

- “darer of bad news” instead of “bearer of bad news” on page 2;

- “away fromeverything” instead of “away from everything” on page 1;

- “swwallow” instead of “swallow” on page 3;

- “vowels” instead of “vows” on page 3;

Hopefully it helps so you can better next time, I know we demand highest quality in short time so don't take them too seriously ;)

5* is as self explanatory as is my love for cookies!

My high expectations were rightly justified and for that I thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An old romantic

I have noticed that one of Marlene's girls was Margie until chapter 8 ( with ending that emotionally ruined me in the middle of a night, until I realized it is not the last chapter), but since more happy continuing at chapter 9, she renamed herself as Marjie. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous