All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 11'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you

thank you , waiting for the next part

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
This was beyond awesome

If only I wasn't limited to my phone for the next few days I would write a litany of praise for this chapter, but this'll have to do for now.

As always I really feel it for Michael when he's alone with those three women, though he did away with it a lot better than last time and the DJ even agreed to throw it down for their wedding. The sex scenes were awesome and while serve to show their love for each other they managed to bring them even closer together, the best sex is always with someone you love for the heart and these two really did more than fair share of loving. The best part of the chapter however was the change room scene, not only did I almost piss myself laughing to his jiggy moves but the KC and the Sunshine Band homage put me in a very pleasant mood after a nice but tiresome day. - thanks for that!!! With the upcoming vacation and the solarium I expect more such escapades to happen upon poor Marlene, guess love has a price she has to pay.

In the end I once more gave you a well deserved 5* and look forward to the next part.

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous