Silver Pt. 13

Story Info
Marlene and Michael's trip to St. Barts, and more...
12k words
4.73
5.5k
7

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

Author's note: Thanks to all for your kind words regarding the continuation of the Silver series; your comments were greatly appreciated! And so we continue with the romantic series with Silver 13 as Marlene and Michael continue their lives together. Just a bit of a warning, this chapter contains more sex than usual and also explores anal sex. My feelings are a romantic couple can explore many aspects of sex to express the love they have for each other, so if you don't agree, you might want to either leave this story, or skip over the portion you might find offensive.. Don't need any nasty-grams from readers who don't agree with some degrees of sex in the "Romance" category.

As I have always stated before, your comments are so very much appreciated! Please take the time to vote, leave me your thoughts, positive criticisms, and wishes for future stories in the series! Private e-mails are also very much welcomed! I would love to hear privately from my readers about their thoughts, concerns, and suggestions for future stories!

**********

Easing back into my seat, I nervously rubbed my hands together in an attempt to resupply some form of circulation into them and replacing the pins and needles I was currently experiencing. While asking me if I were alright, Marlene gently rubbed my thigh as we waited until the majority of the passengers disembarked from the small aircraft before beginning our journey to it's exit.

Boarding our plane in Philadelphia, we set our sights for the island of St. Martin where we would board a small aircraft, or "puddle jumper" as many people like to call them for the ten minute flight to St. Barts. The flight had been wonderful until the final approach to the twenty-five hundred foot runway at Gustaf III airport. It seemed as if the plane's nose pointed directly toward the ground after the pilot maneuvered the small craft between a pass in the mountains and began the final descent before landing. Now, I've been on many roller coasters in my life, and have experienced the towering drop after the tortuous climb up the first hill to the crest. I found many exhilarating, and others down right terrifying, but I had the comfort of knowing they were attached to a rail and would eventually whip up and around a mind bending curve in a setup for the next drop. However, this was a machine which floated on a cushion of air with nothing but solid ground beneath, and the thought of being driven into the rock beneath us was disconcerting at best.

"Handsome, I think we can get up now," Marlene softly said.

"Oh, OK, Beautiful, let me see if I can peel myself off of this seat first," I chuckled.

Raising from my seat, I stepped back into the isle to let Marlene out. I held onto her waist from behind as we slowly made our way along the narrow path. The captain and stewardess greeted us as we approached the exit, thanking us for flying their airline and wishing us a wonderful stay.

"Are you alright, Mr. Dalton?" the pilot asked as I followed Marlene to the steps to exit the plane.

"I was a little iffy for a bit, but after the second bounce on the runway, I managed to calm down," I said in a sarcastic voice while casting a wide smile on my face.

"Michael!" Marlene gasped in shock, "That's not nice."

The captain and I laughed as I blindly held out my hand for him to shake. "Five minutes on the island, and I'm already in trouble!" I joked to the captain, "Thank you for doing such a great job, sir."

**********

"Oh my God, Michael, it's stunning," Marlene exclaimed as we entered the hotel where we would be staying for the next five days.

The friendly porter carried our luggage into our room, asking us if we would like him to unpack our bags for us. We kindly thanked him, but declined his offer, leaving him a generous tip before he left us to ourselves.

"Oh Michael,the view is unbelievable," she gasped as she opened the sliding door to our balcony.

Marlene ran back in, grabbed my hand, and led me out to the wrought iron railing which prevented us from plunging two floors to our probable demise. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she planted a sensuous, deep kiss on me.

"Handsome, the beach, Oh my God, the beach is covered in white sand and has palm trees dotting them. They are slowly swaying to the breeze; it's absolutely stunning!"

"We'll have to make our way down there to let me feel just how beautiful it is," I commented to her as I held her tight embrace, "But, how 'bout we unpack and grab a quick bite to eat first."

"Um, sounds good to me; I'm a bit hungry, Handsome."

Marlene noticed the huge smile on my face as she released me and asked the reason. "I love seeing you so happy, Sweetheart; I get overwhelmed with emotion when I hear your smile!"

"Michael, I so very much adore you and everything you pick up, but how do you hear a smile?"

"Your voice raises and gets a cute little squeak to it. I can just picture your cheeks rising high on your face and those beautiful green eyes of yours sparkling as your mouth widens."

"Are you sure you can't see?"

"Yeah, I'm sure...unfortunately."

"Michael, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way," Marlene whimpered as she softly cupped my face in her hands, and gently pressing her lips to mine. "I love you so much, Michael; you are my whole life."

"I love you too, Beautiful, and no, you didn't hurt me; I just wish with all of my heart I could just physically see you for just a minute."

"Only a minute?" Marlene asked in a trembling voice.

"Yes, I would only need that time to forever etch you in my mind," I whispered.

I began to cry in Marlene's arms. No, I didn't cry, I completely broke down. My body shook as my tears soaked Marlene's top.

"I can't...see...you in...my... dreams," I confessed as I fell from Marlene's grasp to my knees; "I...never saw...your...beautiful face...in...real life, and...can't even...see...your...face when... when...I dream about...you. I only...see...people's faces...that... that I...saw when...I had...my...sight. I want to... to...see...the... person...who...I...love... beyond words...description. I...want...to...see your eyes... I want...to...see...them...sparkle, Marlene. I want...to...see a Christmas...tree...again... I want...to see...the...beauty of... of the...twinkling...lights. I...want to see...the stars...when we lay...together...at night... I want to see...the...ring...on your finger, my daughter's...face, my family, Misty's grey nose, and the...house I...have...worked so hard...to keep... I want...to...see; I...just...want...to see..."

Marlene sank to the floor and held me tight, and without saying a word, held onto me as her body trembled in sorrow. We stayed there for a good twenty minutes as my wailing cries turned to sobs, and my sobs subsided to sniffles and erratic breaths. Marlene's fingers were stroking through my hair as I laid in her lap, never uttering a word, but not having to as her very presence conveyed her unconditional love for me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in a barely audible voice.

"Michael, no, there is nothing to apologize about," she whispered back as she leaned forward to kiss the side of my head.

"Do you know, a year from now, I'll be blind as long as I have had sight?"

"Do you know, a year from now, I'll be married to the most amazing, beautiful, kind man who was ever placed on this earth? Do you know, this time next year, I'll adore that very man more than I do now?" she replied.

"He must be the luckiest man in the world."

"Yes, and he will be married to the luckiest woman."

"Will you show me where the bed is?"

Marlene gently raised my head from her lap and helped me to my feet. She guided me to the bed and eased me down to the mattress. Her body softly laid on top of me, and her head rested on my chest, nuzzling her face into a comfortable position. I stroked her silky hair as we drifted off to sleep.

**********

I woke to warm, soft lips kissing my eyelids. I rested my hands on the small of Marlene's back as she repeated her actions on my eyebrows, forehead, cheeks, and nose.

"You are so beautiful," she softly whispered; "You are the strongest person I have ever known."

I questioned her words regarding my strength, reminding her of the sobbing man she held on the floor just an hour ago.

"Michael," she whispered as her kisses moved to each ear, "A true man shows strength by his character, his trust, and his unconditional love. All of the muscles in the world can't give the true love, compassion, and safety a woman desires, and you my beautiful, love of my life, are the poster child for all to see."

Marlene had worked her way down to my neck, and began nuzzling her nose into it's extra sensitive skin. I shrugged my shoulder, and tilted my neck to the side in an attempt to fend off the explosion of my nerve endings by her giggling advances.

"What's the matter, Handsome?" she teased, doing her best to wiggle her way to her primary target, "C'mon, just let me give you a little kiss."

Her voice was teasing, and her tone playful as she attempted to pry her face between my strong shoulder and tilted head. Chills raced through me as my defense surrendered to her lips. They clamped onto my neck, and her tongue began its attack, sending waves of pleasure to the point where I extended my throat in the opposite direction in complete submission. Marlene moaned as she sucked and kissed various spots on my neck and shoulder. I felt her hand dig into my shorts, grab my painfully hard shaft and begin aggressively stroking it. Her excitement was growing, and her sucking became stronger as her hand stroked faster.

"Marlene, please, I can't hold it," I whimpered under her assault, "I'm going to come."

Her moans grew louder as my cock expanded in her hand, making it very clear the end was very near. She didn't stop; her actions continued until I exploded in her hand and onto my abdomen. I could feel my eyes rolling back into my head as the cum continued rushing from my shaft.

My cries filled the room as my chest strained to pump air into my lungs. Marlene released my neck and dived to the waistband of my shorts, pushing them down with her free hand and froze before breaking out into hysterics. I could feel her body shaking while perched on top of me and was shocked by her actions.

"What's so funny?" I questioned, still attempting to get air into my lungs.

"Oh Michael, I'm sorry," she giggled as her hand grasped my drooling cock, "But, but, you're guy is so white!"

"What?"

"Your guy, he's so...white," she continued in an ever growing laugh.

"Hey, Beautiful?"

"Hey what?" she giggled.

"What's white and twelve inches long?"

"What did you say?" she asked in surprise.

"What's white and twelve inches long?" I repeated.

"Oh, god, I'm afraid to guess, but what?" she questioned in a harder giggle.

"Nothing," I replied.

"I don't get it," she said in a thoughtful tone, but within a few seconds and more thought, the light bulb must have flashed on.

"Oh, I get it... oh my... Oh my God, what is the matter with you?" she asked in complete hysterics.

Her forehead repeatedly beat against my abdomen as the silky feeling of her leg pressed against my arm as she continued shaking and giggling. I followed the smooth skin of her thighs up to her ass, flipped up the summer skirt she was wearing, and pawed at her panties. I worked them down along those beautiful thighs, under her knees, and over the rest of her legs. I pulled at her thigh and lifted it across my body to my opposite shoulder, grabbed her ass, and urged her down to my face.

Marlene groaned out loud, her giggles suddenly halting as my tongue slipped along her moistness. I reached for her waist, straightened her up, and forced her pussy down onto my mouth. She screamed out as my tongue slipped easily into her velvet hole.

"Oh, Michael," she pleaded as she instantly began rocking violently on my face; "God, yes, lick me and make me come."

I can't honestly say I was responsible for the climactic wails as they surged from the depths of Marlene's throat; after all, she did most of the work riding my face. Her cheek rested along the length of my cock as she fell forward onto me, gasping for air. I caressed her ass and felt her body repeatedly shiver as several small aftershocks rippled through her. Marlene rolled off of me and laid on her back, continuously praising the deity she worshiped.

I laid in the same position, wiped my soaked mouth with my forearm, smacked my lips and asked what "white" thing she had previously been laughing about.

"You did it to me again," she laughed while still panting for air.

"Excuse me?" I asked in amusement.

"You know exactly what you did, Handsome; the same thing you do every time I plan on fucking you until you beg for mercy," she continued in her seemingly endless laugh, "You stick some part of you into some part of me, and drive me to multiple orgasms, and I have no ability to stop you."

"White thing? Laughing? My guy?" I asked again.

Marlene just laughed at my ability to totally neglect her last statement, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Totally ignore what I say, and continue asking me the same question until I answer it," she giggled.

"Hmm, I don't know," I thought out loud, "Are you ready to get something to eat?"

"I'm going to smack you silly, Mr. Funny Man," she laughed, and playfully smacked my exposed belly.

"Oh baby, hurt me, hurt me!" I bellowed in laughter.

**********

We had a wonderful, relaxing lunch, joking and laughing at Marlene's sexual weakness and how she seemingly caved to my determination to bring her to as many orgasms as I could. Marlene told me how various people at the outside cafe were watching and smiling as our bantering continued.

We decided to take a walk to the beach after finishing the last morsels of our sandwiches. Hand in hand, Marlene guided us to the white sands, describing the absolute beauty of the land as we passed. She brought my hand to her lips, softly kissed it, and placed it against the side of a palm tree, holding it there as her hand covered mine. The gentle breeze graced our bodies and I could picture the magnificent palm gently swaying. I heard the snap of a shutter, followed by a man's voice.

"That is one of the most romantic things I have ever witnessed," he said, "The two of you are truely blessed."

I turned toward the man's voice, and heard Marlene's reply.

"Thank you, yes, I am truely blessed to have found the absolute love of my life; the man who saved me; the man I absolutely adore and hold deep in my heart."

"Would you give me your permission to publish this photo if I were to get the chance?" he asked before I could respond to Marlene's reply.

"Not at all as far as I'm concerned," I answered, "But would you be kind enough to e-mail me a copy when you get the chance?"

The lawyer in Marlene kicked in, and she spoke to the gentleman regarding privacy, how it would be used, etc. They came to an agreement and we shook hands, introducing ourselves, and exchanging business cards before departing. We spent the next hour or two walking along the soft sands of the beach, the sidewalks of the town, and visited stores we found interesting as we passed. Rounding back to our hotel, we decided to call it a day since we had three full days ahead of us in paradise.

**********

"Well, do you like?" Marlene seductively asked while turning to face me.

She raised my hands to her breast, letting me feel the tiny triangles of fabric which pretended to cover her tits.

"Holy crap, you're going to wear this?" I asked with an amazed look on my face.

"Yep, remember I showed you this last year at your sister's house at the shore?"

"Yeah, I remember alright, but feeling it again is making me light headed! Silver, right?"

"Yes," she answered in a combination moan and whisper as my hands traced over the two small triangles covering her nipples. Her hands reached up over mine and squeezed them roughly into her breast. Marlene let out a groan as her head fell back, pushing her tits harder against me.

"Oh Michael, yes," she moaned.

I released my grip on her breasts, letting my hand wander down, over her rib cage until they rested on her hips. The string of the matching silver thong curved over and around her hips, meeting at the small of her back, and dropped down between the soft, rounded cheeks of her beautiful hiny. I cupped the baby soft skin in my hands, appreciating the seemingly perfect symmetry between them. Her skin was smooth and silky in my hands, and I gave them a gentle squeeze before pulling her into me.

"You are absolutely gorgeous; do you know that?"

Marlene's fingers were mindlessly playing with my hair, and I could feel her breath before her full lips pressed into me.

"I love being beautiful for you, Michael," she whispered before returning to my lips; "I think you should get ready though or we'll never get to the beach."

Marlene grasped two fists full of my hair, pulled me from her moist lips and backed me onto the bed. She moved away from me before sauntering over to my chest of drawers and returned back to me as I sat mesmerized on the edge of the mattress.

"Here you go, Handsome," she giggled, handing me the so called bathing suit she had bought me for this trip.

"What is this?"

"You know darn right well what it is," she replied, attempting once again to hide her laugh; "Get those shorts off and put that on."

I did as ordered, unbuttoning my shorts and standing to let them drop to the floor. My underwear was next, which was instantly followed by outright laughter on Marlene's part.

"OH Michael, you are so cute," she laughed; "You are just so damn cute..."

I knew exactly the cause of her instant laughter; the ghostly white cock which hung between my equally white balls. Giving her a little more to laugh at, I gave them a little shake, swinging them side to side.

"Michael, stop, stop," she laughed in hysterics.

And that's when it happened. All bets were off when I began, "Do you want to funk? Do you want to funk with me?" as I gave her an encore performance of my dressing room stint.

I shook and swayed my hips as I danced around, against, and in back of her coughing and laughing body. My cock and balls were flapping aimlessly around, sometimes in the same direction, and other times just slapping against each thigh. Marlene was now gasping for air as I found her wonderful ass and ground into it.

"Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty, uh, uh, uh," I sang and grunted as I humped her butt.

Marlene was swatting me away as if I were a dog humping her leg. "Mich...ael, st...op, you...nut," she cried out in laughter; "Go...put your...bath...ing suit...on before ...you...kill...me."

I humped Marlene's ass a few more times before I decided to take her advice and get ready for the beach. Unfortunately, I had become disoriented, and my first three steps led me into the corner of the dresser. I bounced away, cursing at my misfortune and turned directly into a still laughing Marlene. She grabbed my waist to steady me, gave me a laughing kiss, grabbed my "guy" and guided me to the bed.

"Here, please, please just put them on so we can get out of here," she laughed, again, handing me the black piece of cloth she insisted was a bathing suit.

**********

A half hour later, me and Marlene found ourselves walking onto the soft white sands of the beach, she wearing a steel blue satin cover up and me in a green T-shirt and the rediculous thing which was straining to contain my package. I felt rediculous since I had never worn anything close to this in public in the past. I voiced my embarrassment to Marlene while carrying our beach supplies and continuously tugging at the constricting fabric around my groin as we traversed the sand.

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers