All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 13'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
It's always a nice surprise to have a new chapter of Silver.

I look forward to the wedding. Thanks

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
About damn time, but then my heart can hardly take this already

You are literally killing me with this few chapters and now, thanks to you and your work, I have to explain my demonic laughter and blasting KC and the Sunshine Band at 2am to the neighbours......but I have legitimate reasons so all should be well!

It was so lovely to see them actually enjoy the vacation to the fullest, even if it meant some dented pride on Michaels side wearing those speedos. I am very optimistic and quite eager to see where and how their photo shows up (bet the girls will just gush over it). If this short escape is anything to go by then their real honeymoon would be a real force to be reckoned with, poor Michael and his manly pride. Thanks for bringing back Karen even if only for a short teasing while, thanks for going easy on Michael in dealing with his almighty lightsaber (though it could be a great motto for the tanning salon), glad to see that Michael wasn't the only victim of the dance-off, and the final wedding preparations along with the secretive talks really do pup up the atmosphere. My only fear now is that the girls will either miss him way too much on their shopping trip or try to tease him way too much and get bitten back for it - no real danger for either way :)

As usual 5* were a given! Keeping fingers crossed for a speedy continuation!

Happy St. Patrick's day to you all!

P.S. I wouldn't be me if I didn't do some error hunting and I'm proud to say I found two:

- should be “cock blocked” instead of "Cocked blocked" on page 3

- should be “I already knew” instead of “I already new” on page 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful romance story

Chapter 13 in the Silver story lives up to everything one has come to expect from the author: excellent character development, a strong plot, and a tender (if rather short) love scene. At the beginning of this chapter, the author writes: "Don't need any nasty-grams from readers who don't agree with some degrees of sex in the "Romance" category." This is quite correct. A Romance story is perfectly compatible with "some degrees of sex" in it, or even with a great degree of sex in it. What is important is how such material is handled. The difference Romance has from Erotic Couplings is not in the sexual element per se, nor in its amount, nor in its descriptiveness, but in whether or not the love, tenderness, affection, and devotion are there or not. The author of this series proves that the sexual element is perfectly compatible with a Romance story, because of how it is handled in this beautifully told story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous