Silver Screen Express Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're one woman I've always dreamed about having a chance like this, babe. I feel honored today."

David spoke while starring into those big brown eyes she had. Salma smirked to him and began to lean over. She climbed into the man's lap and then shoved her bare breasts up against his chest. Once again, she kissed his lips. Grinding her hips down into his crotch, she looked back into his eyes and replied.

"Yes, jou are a very lucky cab driver today."

Again, she kissed his lips. Only this time, she sunk her tongue into his mouth and kissed David passionately. He moaned into her mouth, Salma continued to grind down into him, almost as if she were giving him a mini lap dance. He ran his hands over her smooth skin, running over her chest before pushing his palms over those famous amazing breasts. Salma pulled back, breaking the kiss as she leaned herself back in his lap. David witnessed her stomach, starring into every inch if her front body as he began to squeeze her tits. She moaned, still grinding down over his crotch. She could feel his cock hardening, growing bigger just for her. No words were spoken for a moment, she just let him squeeze her tits and feel them as her nipples hardened up under his palms.

"I want to taste that fuckin' gran polla under me. Mmmmmmm, I want it, señor..."

Her words made David smile. He didn't know what she meant by 'gran polla'. He felt himself growing harder as she was still grinding that thick phat ass over his lap.

"The fuck does that mean? Gran polla?"

Salma rolled her eyes and giggled at him.

"Jou said dat jou wanted to learn some dirty Spanish, right!?"

"Yeah!"

"It's Spanish for 'big dick'! I'm telling you dat I want it right fuckin' now!!"

"Go on and get it, babe! It's yours! Take my cock, please!"

She began to crawl off him, going down to the floor and grabbing the front of his pants. Salma smirked at him and shook her head, forcing her pony tail to shake around.

"We don't say please! Don't tell me you forgot the words for that already!"

"Oh, my bad! Por favor! Por favor, Salma! Take my gran polla and suck it in your wonderful fucking mouth."

With a smile across her lips, she nodded back to him.

"Yes, much better!"

Salma couldn't say that she wasn't enjoying this man's odd sense of humor. Most men didn't bother with her Spanish language, yet he seemed to truly be entertained by it. She unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. Her eyes gazed back into his as she gritted her teeth while slowly pulling his shorts down. She had the look of a seductress in her eyes, something she was aiming for to play into a fantasy for this man. Once his shorts were pushed all the way down to his ankles. his underwear came next. David wore white briefs, Salma could easily see his rod sticking straight up in them. When she slipped them down, she wrapped her right hand around his cock and began to slowly stroke it. After his underwear had fell past his ankles, David moved his feet to kick them free of his skin. Salma smiled as she looked up into his eyes and brought her face closer to his cock.

There were a million things a man could say when he was living a dream like this. David wanted to blurt out a number of things as Salma was starring back into his eyes as she stroked his cock. Instead, he remained silent and simply smiled. She parted her lips and kissed the head. Closing her eyes, she used her tongue and licked a circular motion around his cock before sinking it past her lips. 'Mmmmmmmmm', Salma moaned over his cock in a muffled tone of voice. Her hand went down to the base of it and then she began to slowly bob her head up and down on it. David took a deep breath before moaning. He had a real Hollywood sex goddess down on her knees sucking his dick. After a few seconds, Salma came up and released his cock with a loud pop noise from her lips. She looked back and spit on the head, wrapping her hand back around the shaft to stroke.

"God, that is fucking amazing...Wow, you know how to suck that dick. Yeah, go on babe!"

He initially thought Salma was going to correct him with the Spanish word from earlier. Instead, she simply glanced up into his eyes while pushing the head of his cock up against her nose. She titled her head to the left and took his cock and began to spank it up against her right cheek to tease him.

"Wow, you've got some tricks up your sleeve, babe! You're one dirty, fucking woman!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed on as David sat back and watched one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood beating his cock up against her face. She stopped after a few seconds and then brought his shaft back between her lips. This time, Salma began to suck it faster and harder. She removed her hand so she could get more involved to truly deep throat his meat. If his mind was blown already, he had not witnessed anything yet. David's jaw dropped when Salma pushed his cock all the way down her throat. Her lips buried at the base while the head slammed to the back of her throat.

"Holy FUCK!!"

David gasped before blurting out his words yelling. Salma slobbered and sucked on his dick before slowly sliding her lips back up off the head. He was more than impressed, she obviously was very experienced when it came to sucking sock. She didn't gag or choke when taking his entire long rod, a feature that not many women had accomplished before. When Salma released his cock from her mouth, it made yet another pop noise. Thick ropes of saliva dangled down from her lips back to his rod. She looked up into his eyes and spoke in a low, slutty voice while her sexy accent slurred her speech.

"Jou like dat?"

"Fuck yes, ohhhhhhh god babe! You suck better than a lot of whores I've fucked in my cab before.

She gave him a wink before going back down on his rod. This time, Salma bobbed her head up and down, sucking his cock more aggressively. Streams of saliva trailed down his thick rod, as she sucked on it over and over. Her mouth created several slurping and slobbering sounds as she devoured his swollen meat.

"OH MY GOD, FUCKING WOW!!"

Ignoring his complimenting words at the moment, Salma continued to devour his cock over and over while pumping her lips down the shaft. After several minutes, she pushed her lips back to the head and made yet another pop noise coming off it. This time, there were several saliva strings dangling from her mouth back to his cock. David took a deep breath before speaking to her.

"Holy fuck, you're my kind of a woman. You get fucking filthy...You suck cock like a whore, but better."

Salma smirked. She spit on his dick and then wrapped her hand around it. She moved her face down to his balls, ready to suck on them next. Sticking her tongue out, she slowly began to lick over his nut sack. Her tongue trailed over the hair before she pushed her lips together to make a slurping sound against it.

"Yeah, there you go! Suck on them balls, babe! You're my kind of woman, indeed! God, you get fucking nasty!"

She pulled back from his balls, ready to talk dirty with him again involving her native Spanish language. With a smirk over her lips, Salma replied back.

"You said I suck cock like a whore?"

"Correct!"

"That is 'chupar la polla como una puta' in Spanish. Say it back to me, David."

He took a deep breath, nodding to her before slowly repeating her words.

"chupar...la polla..como una puta!"

Salma winked to him after he had repeated the phrase of filthy words in Spanish. She resumed sucking on his balls. Her tongue lapped over them before she closed her lips around the left nut. She began to stroke his slobber-covered shaft back and forth in her right hand while she slurped and sucked on his nuts. David knew the word 'puta' was Spanish for 'whore. That was one of the few words he knew without Salma educating him. He took a deep breath, moaning as she continued to slurp and suck on his balls.

"That's it, that's it babe! Ohhhhhh, man...Mouth of a puta. Chupar la polla como una puta, yes!"

At first, she almost stopped sucking to correct him about the 'yes' at the end of his sentence, but Salma didn't. She figured it was alright since he at least was repeating her phrases back to her correctly. With her mind set, Salma decided to reward him for understanding the phrases correctly and repeating them. She pulled her lips from his balls, watching as a thick string of saliva dripped down to the floorboard of the cab. Glancing back at his face, Salma spoke in her thick accent.

"Would jou like it if I rimmed jou?"

"A rim job? Go right on ahead, babe! Fuck yes!! I would love that from you!"

David was excited. He loved it when a woman gave him a rim job in the back seat of his taxi van. He leaned up a bit for Salma, watching as she lowered her head. His saliva coated balls rubbed up against her forehead as she parted her lips and slipped her tongue between his ass cheeks. Within seconds, she found his little dark hole, after he leaned up a little bit more. David let out a loud moan as Salma's tongue began to twirl and lick around his dark hole.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!! There you go, babe! That's it, such a wonderful woman! Filthy like a fucking puta!"

Her long pony tail moved a bit from her shoulders while she continued to twirl her tongue between his ass crack. David was tempted to reach down and undo the ponytail, but stopped himself. If she wanted to remove it, she would do it herself he figured. Salma continued to lick between his ass cheeks while David was panting and groaning. Her hand was still wrapped around his dick,but she didn't stroke it. This made him relax a bit with his coming orgasm, as he wasn't ready to blow his load for her just yet. Salma eventually let go of his cock while licking around the little hole between his ass cheeks. She moved her hands over her large breasts, giving the only hint of what she was about to do with his sticky cock next. Finally, she pulled back from his ass and then Salma held her breasts up while gazing up into his eyes. She spoke in Spanish, hinting what was to come next.

"Quieres follar mis tetas?"

All it took was for David to see her holding her breasts up for him, that was how he knew that she was asking him to fuck her tits. He smirked to her, raising his bare ass from the leather seat under him to stand up. He grabbed his cock, guiding it between her famous tits as he replied.

"Fuck yeah!! I would love to fuck your tits, babe!"

She shook her head, quickly responding back to him in an angry tone.

"No! TETAS! Say it right, señor!!"

"Alright, your tetas! I want to fuck your tetas, Salma!"

"There! Dat sounded better!"

She began to giggle a bit while holding her breasts apart and sliding them over his cock. David moved his hands back, as it appeared Salma was taking over for this titty fucking session. Salma squeezed her large breasts together, trapping his cock before she began to pump them up and down. David moaned, calling out to her.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Yes!! Every man who seen you before, has gotta be dreaming about these tetas! They're fucking wonderful!"

A soft little smile moved past her lips. Salma gazed into his eyes, just before closing her eye lids and moaning. She loved to fuck a man with her tits. Salma knew that her body was built for titty fucking, never neglecting to put those epic breasts to great use. David stood there, watching as his cock would disappear between the folds of her massive boobs and then the head would pop back up. Over and over, she continued to fuck his long shaft with her tits. Salma opened her eyes, moaning as she teased him in her sexy accent that caused her words to slur a bit.

"Jou like dat? Ohhhhh, yeah! I bet jou do! Feeling this big fuckin' cock, going back and forth between these lovely tetas, eh? Mmmmmmm!!"

"Fuck yeah, ohhhhh man. Those tits are the best thing ever, oh my god!"

She didn't even bother correcting him this time around. How could she? Any man would become lost in pleasure when experiencing her great giant breasts fucking their cock. Over and over, Salma continued to pump her breasts back and forth, up and down. She worked her breasts, hoping to eventually make him cum. David began to pant, realizing that Salma's epic tits were going to force him to blow his load early. He wanted to save his cum, just like before when he made a huge mess over the last famous woman that rode in the back of his taxi. David cried out, placing his hand on her shoulder to force her to stop.

"Ohhhh, babe! Come on, stop! You're gonna make me blow my fucking nuts before I even get a chance to fuck you!"

"Mmmmm, jou are lucky dat I'm gonna allow jou to make me stop!"

Salma responded to him after pumping her breasts one final time. She let out a moaning sigh as he pulled his cock from her breasts. David offered her a hand to pull her up from her knees. David pointed to the front seats of the taxi, specifically moving his index finger to show her the slide out panel where the front passenger's seat was.

"See that, babe?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I want you to hold onto that. When I fuck a woman in the back of my cab, that's my favorite position to take her. Hold onto that for me, I'll take you from behind."

"Ohhhhh, you like doggy style, eh?"

"That's right, babe! Now, come on for me."

Salma began to turn around for him and get into position as he requested. She placed her left hand over the slide out panel and then glanced over her shoulder back to him.

"Wait, jus' one ting first! I've got a request to ask!"

"What's that, babe?"

"Will jou let me get on top and jou can pump dat big cock in my ass?

David laughed as her accent was slurring her speech around quite a bit. He nodded his head to her, but not without replying.

"Sure, but only if you do something for me."

"And dat would be?"

"I want you to tell me the Spanish word for 'ass', so I can know what to say when I'm pumping my cock in your thick, fucking beautiful Mexican ass."

Salma smirked and nodded to him.

"Oh, sure! I'll tell jou dat right now! The word is 'culo'."

Once again, David laughed to her before teasing in his reply.

"You like to get fucked in the culo, Salma?"

Biting her lower lip, she grinned upon nodding. David was smiling big, flashing his teeth to her. Salma turned her head and then planted both hands over the slide out panel above the passenger's seat, just as he had requested moments earlier. Her heels were planted down into the floor of the van, spread out to reveal her thick juicy ass and moist clit waiting for his cock. From this position, Salma could see clearly out of the front windshield. The car park was mostly empty, apart from a few cars in a distance from where they were parked. Taking in a deep breath, she waited for him to slide that cock into her pussy.

"Alright, come on! Come now, I know you wanna fuck me, so do it!"

"Tell me that in Spanish, babe!"

"Fóllame! Come on, Fóllame jou kinky fuckin' man!!"

David reared his left hand back and spanked her left ass cheek as she spoke to him. He took a step forward, sliding his cock into her warm, wet pussy. Salma took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she felt him entering her. He thrust his cock into her pussy nice and slow at first, getting used to the tightness of her clit. Salma bit her lower lip, just before yelling out to him in Spanish.

"Fóllame Sé que quieres, lo necesito! FÓLLAME!!"

Suddenly, David began to pick up steam and pound his cock into her pussy back and forth. He placed one hand over the small of her back, watching as her ass cheeks bounced with each thrust he made into her pussy. His other hand reared back and spanked her left cheek yet again. Salma's body began to shake, leaning up against the panel as he had instructed her to do. Her large breasts began to bounce and move all around from underneath her body. Her pony tail fell from her left shoulder and bounced around with each hard thrust he sent into her. David spanked her ass again, yelling out.

"God, you're so fucking tight! Yes, that's it! God, this body was built to be fucked!"

Salma began to scream to him in her native Spanish language.

"FÓLLAME, FÓLLAME, FÓLLAME! SÍ ASÍ ES COMO ME GUSTA!!"

Though he had no idea what all of her words meant, he knew the repeated word of 'Fóllame' had to be Spanish for 'Fuck me'. David didn't stop, he began to pump his cock into her harder and faster. Salma lost her grip initially on the panel, moving her right hand to force a new grip over it. She opened her eyes and gritted her teeth, screaming out to him in English words this time.

"OHHHHHH, YES, YES, YES!! DAT'S IT, FUCK ME!! DAT'S HOW I LIKE IT, FUCK ME, YEAH!!"

He reared his hand back and spanked the left cheek of her ass like before.

"Tell me that in Spanish, babe! Go on, do it for me!! Tell me that you're my whore, babe!"

Yet again, he spanked her ass while still thrusting his cock back and forth into her pussy. Salma groaned, moaning as she was nearly out of breath. She needed a moment to catch herself, closing her eyes before she spoke to him in Spanish to fulfill his wish.

"Soy tu puta!! Hazme cum...señor!"

Her voice squealed in a high pitch upon the last word. Salma was so close to reaching her climax, she didn't care anymore, she wanted it now. For some reason, David just loved hearing her say 'puta'. It was so sexy to him, apart from her accent slurring her words every other time she spoke. He heard the word 'cum' in her speech, figuring that she was trying to tell him that she was close. He gripped her left ass cheek with his left palm, squeezing her soft firm skin as he continued to buck his hips and drive his cock and back and forth into her pussy. David grunted, calling out to her yet again.

"Yeah, you're my whore babe! God, you're so fucking wonderful! I want to make you cum, would you like that, babe!?"

"OHHHHHHH, YES! YESSSS!! MAKE ME CUM, JOU KINKY FUCKIN' MAN! YES, YES!! I AM JOUR PUTA, JOUR NASTY FUCKIN' PUTA AND JOU LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!"

"Yes I do, babe! YES I FUCKING DO!!"

When he yelled to her, Salma closed her eyes. She was only seconds away from bursting. Her body began to tense up, her legs slightly shaking as she cried out to him.

"OHHHH DIOS MÍO!! FUCK ME, OHHHHH, YESSSSS!!"

David's jaw dropped when he felt Salma's clit tighten up and release into a wet climax. Her juices flushed over his cock hard, but he remained still after one final pump into her wonderful pussy. Salma was gasping for her breath, crying out so loud he wondered if her voice could be heard echoing from outside the taxi van. To prevent his own self from releasing an orgasm, David slid his cock out of her pussy, watching it slither out. Salma was still catching her breath while her hands remained gripping the slide out panel. David went down to his knees, watching her juices trail from her thighs. He brought his tongue over skin and began to lick the trail, collecting all of her sweet warm juices.

"Ohhhhh, my...Mmmmmm, lick it up for me, yeah..."

He considered it an achievement to prevent his own orgasm from not erupting inside her pussy, or between her tits earlier. David licked up every drop of her juices that came out from her clit before he moved away. Salma let go of the panel, turning around to face him. As they stood together, he leaned down and kissed her lips. She brushed her tits up against his chest, not even bothered that he never removed his T-shirt from his torso. Once their lips pulled apart, Salma smirked to him and was quick to remind him what they had to do next.

"I hope jou haven't forgotten so soon!"

David shook his head, chuckling at her words.

"How could I forget? You wanted to get on top, right?"

She nodded, smirking to him. He continued speaking.