Silver Screen Express Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to pump my big fucking dick up your ass, right?"

Salma was still nodding. David was influenced to continue teasing her.

"You're gonna be on top while I fuck you in the culo, right?"

Finally, she blurted out to him in her sexy accent.

"Yes, yes, yes!! Dat is all correct, now come on! Sit down and let me get on top!"

She didn't have much patience with him. Salma shoved him down into the seat behind them. David sat down and then she assumed control. Her eyes never left his as she climbed atop and straddled him. She shoved her heels on both sides of him, not caring at all if they damaged the black leather seats of the cab. All Salma wanted was his cock in her ass, she could care less about anything else. She brought her right hand down and wrapped her fingers around his pole. David focused his eyes on watching those epic breasts move and bounce around a bit as Salma guided his cock between her phat ass cheeks and towards her dark hole. Once David felt his cock push in, he thrust upward and began to slowly rock his cock forward into her ass and back. Salma's pussy rubbed up against him, she cried out to him.

"Yes, DAT'S IT! GO ON, YEAH!! FUCK ME IN THE CULO!! YEAH, GO AHEAD! FUCK MY CULO, YESSS!!"

As she yelled out to him, Salma turned and glanced over her right shoulder to make sure he was pumping his cock back and forth. His balls slapped up the underside of her supreme ass cheeks with each hard thrust he made. David moved his hands, gripping her sides while he watched her breasts bounce all around. Salma placed her hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart further as she remained position atop him. She closed her eyes and continued screaming out to him.

"YEAH, JUS' LIKE DAT! DAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT, YEAH GO ON! FUCK ME IN THE CULO! YES, HARDER!! FASTER!! YESSSSSS!!"

He grunted, still bucking his hips as fast as he possibly could. Over and over, his hard shaft pounded forward to thrust straight into her ass. Back and forth, David didn't stop. He knew knew that at any moment he was going to end up blowing his load. He wanted her down on her knees ready to be painted in his sticky seed when it came time for that. Still thrusting his cock into her ass, David grunted and moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, man! Your ass is so fucking tight, babe!"

"YES, YES, YESSSS!! JUS' LIKE DAT!! PUMP DAT BIG FUCKIN' COCK! HARDER, FASTER!!"

Almost like torture, David knew this pleasure was going to end soon. He began to slow down a bit from thrusting into her ass, despite her requests for him to continue pounding it at a fast pace. He was nearly out of breath. The panting in his voice was enough to give Salma a clue that he was nearing his breaking point to finally release that long awaited orgasm she was working out of him. She had much experience with men in her life, she knew that at this rate, he would end up raining a river of sticky semen over her voluptuous body. Once David came to a full stop, he screamed to her in a desperate voice.

"Babe! Go on, get off me! Get down on the floor like a good fucking whore!!"

"Not whore, it's PUTA! Remember!?"

"Puta, whore, whatever! Get down on your fucking knees for me, come on babe!"

She didn't reply back. Salma lifted herself up, allowing his cock to slither an exit from the hole of her thick juicy ass. She then bit her lower lip before quickly lowering herself down to the floor on her knees. She knew what was going to come next, he was going to blow his hot load. David got up, fancing her as he stood there and began to stroke his cock. Salma licked her lips and teased him as she looked in his eyes and spoke with her heavy accent slurring her words like so many times before.

"Jou gonna cum on me!?"

"Fuck yeah! I'm about to paint your fucking face, babe! But first, I want to feel those big tits around my dick one last time. Go on, wrap 'em around it!!"

Wasting no time, Salma grabbed her breasts and held them up for him. David placed his left hand over her shoulder to lock her in place as he slid his cock between her giant boobs. Salma squeezed them together and then he began to buck his hips, driving his cock back and forth between her breasts. Salma looked up into his eyes with a smirk on her face. She loved that he didn't neglect to fuck her tits one last time before he was going to blow his hot load. While he was pumping his cock between those tits, she decided to tease him with smutty language in her thick accent.

"Oh yeah, jou can't get enough of my big tetas!! Jou fuckin' love deez big tetas, mmmmmm!"

David grunted. His face curling up, giving her yet another sign that he was almost to his breaking point. He still continued to buck his hips, driving his cock up and down between those amazing breasts. Salma continued to tease him in her filthy words.

"Go on, yeah! Go on, pound that big fuckin' cock! Come on, HARDER! FUCK MY TETAS!!"

"FUCK!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE, OHHHHH!!"

That was it, David had reached his limit. He let go of her shoulder and snatched his cock from between her breasts. Salma glanced up into his eyes, right in time that he stroked his cock just once and shot a thick wad of cum flying right over her forehead. She closed her eyes and gasped before yelling out to him.

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

Another wad shot from his cock, this time soaking into her left eye lid and trailing down like a stream of tears. Salma gasped again, dropping her lower lip as a thick string of cum shot over her forehead and went into her hair. Since her hair had been pinned up in a pony tail all this time, it offered a clear canvas for David to blow his load over her beautiful face.

"Oh joder! Got me right in the fuckin' eye and straight to the face!!"

Salma yelled at him, but all David could do was moan as he was still shooting string after string of cum over his face. One stream of his seed completely missed and went to the floorboard of the van. He took a deep breath, moaning out to her as he witnessed a thick wad of cum fly over her right eyebrow and drip down.

"Ohhhhh, man! Take my cum, babe! Yes!"

His balls were nearly drained, an obvious sign as his loads began to weaken. Streams of cum dripped from Salma's face, going down her neck and to her large tits. He had unloaded his cum directly to her, giving her a face full of his cum. She began to slowly open her eyes, forcing the cum in her left eye lid to trail down again like a tear drop. Salma gasped and sighed before speaking to him.

"You fuckin' got me good! I'm drenched, jou know how to cover a woman's whole face, I give jou dat!"

David laughed at her accent slurring her words yet again. All day, he got such a kick out of listening to this lovely woman speak to him like that. Salma took a deep breath and then reached behind her head and finally pulled her ponytail undone. Her hair fell, split down the middle. She knew that she had a strand of his hot spunk stuck in her hair and needed to get it out. David just watched as she collected it with her index finger and then sucked it dry. He tried to change the subject, as knew their fun time had now come to an end.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself, babe?"

With a smile, she nodded her head to him.

"Yes! I had a lot of fun!"

"I think I've gotta get you over to Malibu now, right? Well, once you get your face all cleaned up and dressed back in your clothes."

Salma bust out laughing. She opened her mouth, revealing her perfect small white teeth as she made her signature laugh. Shaking her head to him, she responded.

"Oh no, I don't think I wanna go see my friend now. You gave me quite a day on your own! I'll get myself cleaned up and get dressed again. I'm going to request for you to drive me back to my hotel, it's not far. You better put your underwear and pants back on, can't drive this cab without any pants."

He laughed at her response, nodding his head.

"Yeah, you're right about that babe."

She wiped some of the cum from her face, glancing back at him before speaking again.

"Don't forget the naughty Spanish lines I taught you today. If you try those on any Spanish speaking ladies around here, just don't blame me if they slap you in the face because they will know what you're saying."

When he smiled to her, Salma bust out laughing again. He couldn't help but nod to her.

"Oh yeah, I'll remember that. Thank you, babe! I'm going to be dreaming those words, I'll forever hear them in your sexy voice."

Together, they moved around the cab to collect their clothes while Salma had to clean her face up. After David had put his underwear and pants back on, he went back to the front seat of the cab to collect some paper towels and help her. From his wandering eye, noticed a bit of cum stains that ended up on the floorboard of the van, making a mental note that he would have to scrub the floor later on. He had just had the time of his life with a woman he had fantasized about for so many years. After several minutes of cleaning up and getting dressed back up, he decided that he wasn't even going to charge her the fare. It was one way he show the lovely famous woman a token of his appreciation before driving her home.

THE END