All Comments on 'Silver Screen Express Ch. 04'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
02stone02stonealmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Rare to see a story with Katherine on here. I loved how she took control at the end and dominated David. Very hot!

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyalmost 7 years ago

Great chapter. my favorite is still the one with Scar Jo, but this was fantastic.

delon64delon64almost 7 years ago
Fun series

Well written and a great premise...Meagan good cheating on her preacher husband or Halle berry would be good additions!

automaticloverautomaticloveralmost 7 years ago

I love how this series is turning out. I hope to see J Lo in the future.

total_eclipsetotal_eclipsealmost 7 years ago
wishful thinking ;)

Rihanna (yeah!!!) takes a ride in the Silver Screen Express and has some fun with the driver. But where would she go?

To the Thight & Fit Gym of course, where the caribbian beauty must absolve a very special (and sweaty) workout.

And after the workout? Is there a better way to end a day than go clubbing? Probably in a location where several other "Big booty bitches" already had the time of their lives ?

***

This comment is just for fun (and wishful thinking). You can see that I'm a big Riri fan. Oh, an another hot girl (at least for me) is Eliza Taylor from "The 100". Just a suggestion, lol!

Greetings from Germany,

t.e.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Your comment made me smile and laugh! Rihanna will be in the next chapter of this series. I'm going to get to work on it later this evening. Going into the next month, I've got my next 4 chapters all planned out.

I'm happy you enjoy my series. I submitted a new chapter of Big Booty Bitches the other day, just waiting on it to get approved. That series is a lot of fun to write with the Miami nightlife scene.

I've considered writing about Rihanna in the past a couple of times. I'm a fan of hers as well. I will put Eliza Taylor on my list for the Silver Screen Express later. She would be a fine fit with her lovely tits. Thank you again for your kind words, I hope you enjoy what I have planned in the future ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh my god that was so fucking hot. I love that you made Katherine bitchy and yet she still managed to dominate him and NOT let herself get that facial like the other girls do in his cab.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES