Silver Screen Express Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, there you go! I think you've got it now, go ahead! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

As David began to buck his hips forward, her large breasts were shaking from underneath. Katherine moaned, feeling his cock pump back and forth into her pussy and out. His hand remained gripped in her hair, pulling it and causing her to scream even louder.

"OHHHHH, YES!! FUCK ME, COME ON!!"

"Oh I'm fucking you alright, babe! I am fucking you like a BITCH!!"

With each thrust David pumped into her, Katherine was forced to grip her nails harder into the back of the leather front seat. He took a few steps back, letting go of her hair so he could bring both of his hands to grip her ass cheeks now. While Katherine was unsure of his intentions at first as he slowed down pumping his cock into her pussy, David spoke up.

"You know how most bitches get fucked in the back of my cab, babe?"

"Mmmmmm, how?"

Since her hair was free, Katherine glanced over her shoulder to offer him a smug grin. David slipped his rod from her pussy and then quickly shoved it between her ass cheeks. He reached his left hand up and grabbed her hair again as she quickly leered her eyes forward and back over the seat. As she gazed into the front windshield of the van, David replied.

"They get fucked in the ass, that's how!!"

She gasped, starring through the glass windshield as she felt his cock pushing through to her little dark hole. Katherine whimpered while David tugged at her hair, sliding his shaft into her thick ass. He raised his left hand back and spoke again.

"Damn, this ass is fucking tight! OH-"

Spank! His left palm came down striking over her ass, forcing the loud sound to echo through the walls of the taxi. Katherine had lost her train of thought with his hard smack. David began to thrust his meat pole into her ass, slow at first forcing the blonde actress to whimper and moan.

"OHHHHHH, YES!! COME ON, FUCK MY ASS! YOU WANT IT, FUCKING TAKE IT! GO ON, YOU NASTY MOTHER FUCKER! FUCK MY ASS, YEAH!!"

Grunting to himself, David reared his right hand back and again and spanked her as he began to pound his cock into her ass. The hard smack only motiviated Katherine to push him further. She gritted her teeth, almost growling as she began to yell at him.

"YEAH, GO ON! DON'T STOP, YOU SPANK THAT FUCKING ASS WHEN YOU TAKE IT!"

Spank!

"HARDER, MOTHER FUCKER!!"

Spank!

"YEAH-"

Spank!

"YOU FUCKING-"

Spank!

"MAN-WHORE!!"

Spank!

"FUCK MY ASS!!"

Spank! With the final smack, his palm was stinging. David managed to leave a red hand print over her right cheek. He shook his hand out while pounding his cock into her ass. Over and over, he thrust forward to pump his dick in and out of her ass. Katherine's huge breasts were shaking up against the back of the seat, her voice crying out louder. He could only wonder if there was anyone truly outside, they probably could hear voice beyond the inner walls of the vehicle. With one last thrust, David pulled his cock from her ass and let go of her hair. When Katherine felt his rod slip out, she knew this was her opportunity to take control now and make a move to get on top. She pushed her ass out to shove him back and then quickly turned around.

David took one glance at her face that said it all. This was a determined woman who wanted one thing and knew just how to get it. Her hands went to his chest as she quickly pushed him down to the floorboard of the car. He didn't have a chance to react immediately. Due to the wide space of the van, luckily his head did not come down on the back of the seats. Katherine quickly got on top of him, straddling his body as she grabbed his cock and then lowered herself down to thrust his cock back into her pussy. This was her turn now, she was taking him for a ride until they both had reached a climax together. As his cock thrust back into her pussy, David looked up to see her epic tits bouncing around. Katherine placed her hands down over the front of his black shirt and began to pound herself down on his cock hard.

"OHHHHH, YEAH! YOU LIKE THAT, HUH!? YOU LIKE THIS BITCH GETTING ON TOP AND FUCKING YOUR BRAINS OUT, HUH!?"

"YES, YES, OHHHH GOD!!"

Katherine bit her lower lip, as David moved his hands over her hips. Though he tried to thrust his hips upward, he couldn't match her speed. She had taken over, like a true bitch and was fucking him. The look on her face was that of a winner, a woman who had seemingly conquered the man with ease. Over and over, she continued to thrust herself down and send his cock pumping back and forth into her pussy. Katherine had a goal, to make them both reach an orgasm together that they would share, and she wasn't going to stop until them. With beads of sweat moving off the corners of David's head, he called out to her.

"YES, YES, OHHHHH MAN!! FUCK YEAH, GO ON! GO ON, BABE!"

Those large breasts bounced around frantically, calling for him to reach up and grab them. David moved his hands, reaching up and squeezing her tits hard. Katherine gritted her teeth, just before she began to slow down atop of him and close her eyes. The gold hoop rings attached to her ears were flailed around with her long blonde hair. The busty chested actress moaned.

"OHHHHHHH, YEAH!! OHHHHHH...SHIT!! YES, OHHHHH YEAH! I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA CUM!! CAN'T HOLD BACK ANYMORE!"

"I'm ready too, oh man! YES, YES, YES!! MAKE ME CUM, YOU SEXY FUCKING BITCH!!"

"GIVE IT TO ME!! COME ON, GIVE ME THAT HOT FUCKING CUM, YOU DIRTY MAN-WHORE! OHHHH, GOD!!"

Her nails ran up, raking over the fabric of his T-shirt lightly as she raised her neck and groaned out in pleasure. Katherine's body shook, at the same time David tensed up. Together, they had reached the end and began to experience a heavenly pleasure for one another. His seed shot deep within her while her own juices coated his cock. He moved his hands away from her tits, roaming them freely over the floor of the van. All the man could do was stare up at what he believed was a goddess sharing his orgasm. She was so beautiful, the feeling would be one to remember forever.

"Ohhhhh, god!! Ohhhhhhhh, yeah...Mmmmmmm..."

After several seconds, Katherine spoke while moaning. She began to crawl off him, allowing his cock to slither out from her warm clit. David took a deep breath as he leaned up. He got a great look at her bare ass, noticing that she still had his hand print over the left cheek. He grinned before speaking out.

"That was fucking incredible, wow. You are some woman, I have to give you that. It's rare I end up on the floor with a woman on top unless I ask her to do so."

She laughed at his words, shaking her head.

"I guess those women don't know how to handle a man properly, huh?"

"I guess not!"

Taking in a deep breath, Katherine sighed as she sat down in the back seat. Still naked, she watched him crawl around on the floor before getting up. After swallowing her breath, she spoke again.

"We should get dressed. I have to go do some shopping now, but I won't lie to you. That was a lot of fun. You might be a bit of a sleazy guy, but I like you. Even if you aren't my regular driver."

David grinned to her before laughing. He always did enjoy a married woman to cheat on her husband to pay for his fares, but Katherine was something more incredible. He grabbed her bra and panties from the floor, handing it to her.

"Thank you!"

"No problem, babe! So, you wouldn't cheat on your husband with your usual cab driver, but I'm sleazy enough for you?"

He offered her a goofy smile. All Katherine did was shake her head at him.

"You're a dirty bastard, I couldn't have had that kind of fun with my husband just now. Even if it's a bit sleazy, getting fucked in the back of a cab is sexy in it's own right."

"You should pitch that to some hot shot director. Would make a fine movie, and then I would let you give me an autograph next time to pay for the fare."

"Oh, fuck off with that bullshit!"

They both laughed to her jokingly response as she began to slip her panties back on. For the next several minutes, they spent the time getting dressed to resume back in the day. It wasn't until after he had watched her slowly put all her clothes back on, David had thought of something that didn't quite make sense to him earlier. The subject of her money had come to mind. After they both had got dressed, he slid open the left side door of the van and began to step out when he decided to tease her about something.

"Hey Katherine, I just remembered something."

"What?"

"If you couldn't afford to pay for the fare, how are you going to spend money going shopping?"

She looked back at him and laughed. What he had expected to flare her attitude at him was only the opposite, she smirked and responded to him nicely.

"I don't carry a lot of cash in hundreds when I go shopping. Credit cards, baby! It's much easier when you're at the cash register."

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad you didn't offer a credit card to pay for this fare! Otherwise, I wouldn't have just had the time of my life."

With a smirk over her face, Katherine tried to hold back from laughing at him.

"You promise not to tell anyone, right?"

David nodded to her.

"Promise!"

THE END