Silver Screen Express Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sid down for me David! I want to show you something!"

He obeyed her command and removed his hands from her breasts, allowing him to move back and sit down in the seat. Kate took over by climbing atop him, sinking her knees down into the seat as she looked at David's face. Her huge breasts hovered near his face. She wanted to tease him with a short lap dance routine, just so she could feel his cock hardening up from between her thighs. As she sat down over his lap, Kate could feel the materials of his cargo shorts rubbing against her clit and ass. She began to grind her hips, moving forward and back. Placing her hands up over her large tits, they bounced each time she came moved her ass down over his lap. Kate smirked as she followed his eyes watching her breasts.

"You like watching these big titties bounce, huh?"

"Fuck yes!! They'e so fucking wonderful!"

"Mmmmmm, yes they are."

Kate could feel his cock poking up from the front of his pants. While holding her boobs, she moved then upward and smashed them into David's face. He moved his hands over hers as she began to shake and push her breasts over his face, smothering him in her immense tit flesh. He opened his mouth and began to slobber all over her breasts, licking her left nipple and coating her skin in his saliva. All the while, she was still grinding her hips and moving her ass up against his crotch. The blonde super model moaned aloud and yelled to him.

"Go on, yeah! Slobber all over those titties! You fucking sleazy old man!"

She pulled her tits back and smashed over his face again. This time, David opened his mouth and began to slobber and create a number of sucking noises. Kate giggled as she realized he was committing the act of 'motor boating' over her tits. She continued to grind down over his crotch while calling out again.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Motorboat 'em, go for it!"

Still slobbering and sucking all over her tits, David was in heaven. Not only was this is a pair of amazing breasts, this was Kate Upton of all the women in the city who could've sat in the back of his van. After several minutes, she pulled back from him. A string of saliva dripped from Kate's left breast as she looked back into his eyes. David was smirking like he had just won the prize of a lifetime. Kate continued to grind over him, feeling his hard cock under her. Biting her lower lip, she looked into his eyes and spoke in a soft voice.

"Your cock is so fucking hard for me."

"Yep, only for you babe."

"I want to suck it."

She spoke while still grinding over him. David nodded to her.

"What are you waiting for, Kate? Take my fucking shorts off and get it."

Licking her lips, she moaned before climbing off him. Kate moved down to the floor, resting her naked body down on her knees. David quickly pulled his shirt off while he heard the zipper of his pants pull down. He disposed of his shirt to the floorboard where her clothes remained in a pile. Kate shoved his shorts and underwear down, allowing his hard shaft to spring free. David kicked his underwear and shorts down so they weren't around his ankles, but Kate had all her focus locked on his amazing cock. She wrapped her right hand around it and began to stroke it while looking up into his eyes.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. This is one nice, big fucking cock! I knew you had to be packin' some size when I felt you under me."

David chuckled at her words. He watched as Kate pressed her lips to the head and kissed it. She slid her hand down to the base and then opened her mouth, wasting no time to slide his thick dick between her lips. Kate moved her hands to play with her breasts, rubbing her palms over her nipples while she began to slide his cock back and forth down her throat. David let out a loud moan as he watched one of the most beautiful women of the world sucking his dick.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!! You must have been really hungry for some cock, babe."

His words prompted a response. Kate came off his cock, making a loud pop noise as her lips came off it. She looked up into his eyes and nodded.

"Yeah! I've been craving it, nothing better than a real big one like yours."

Licking her lips, she spit on his dick and then moved her lips back over it. Kate moaned as she began to bob her head up and down his rod while her hands played with her breasts simultaneously. Her hands squeezed as she continued to bob her head up and down his cock faster. David took in a deep breath before moaning.

"That's it, Kate! Suck that fucking cock! Suck it hard!!"

Kate didn't stop. She continued to work her lips down and up, sucking on his dick as if it were a peppermint stick. A bit of saliva dripped from the right corner of her lip, falling down to her large tits. She moaned while pumping her mouth up and down his meat, pushing her lips all the way down to take the entire length.

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

David groaned while letting out a heavy breath as Kate began to deep throat his cock. This came most unexpected, but he was impressed with her amazing skills of sucking cock. Kate didn't use her hands at all, she kept them contained over her breasts to squeeze her own nipples and play with them. She began to moan as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm'. His cock was becoming drenched in layers of her saliva, making it perfect for what she wanted to do next. Kate bobbed her head over his meat a few more times before coming up and releasing it from her lips with another pop sound. David looked down, witnessing the saliva strings attached to his cock and going back to her lips. She spit on his dick one last time and then without a saying a word, Kate brought her large breasts up and wrapped them around his cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah! Go on, get those titties around my cock! FUCK YES!!"

The enthusiasm raised in his voice. Kate always loved it when a man became excited over the chance to experience her tits fucking their cock. She softly squeezed her large breasts around his shaft, watching as it almost completely disappeared around the immense size of her boobs. With his shaft firmly placed between them, she began to pump her tits up and down, fucking his cock with them. David was in heaven. He watched as the head of his cock poked up each time Kate moved her tits down. She licked her lips and looked up into his eyes.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that? You like how my big tits just fuck your cock so easily?"

"Fuck yes, Kate! Fuck me with those tits, yes!!"

"Mmmmmm, it feels so fucking good between my big titties. Mmmmm, yeah!!"

Over and over, Kate worked her breasts up and down to fuck David's shaft. She knew what her body was built for and was never one to pass up the opportunity for some good ole titty fucking. her long golden hair bounced around a bit over her shoulders, but she wasn't bothered at all. She glanced down and watched as the head of his cock would poke up each time she thrust her tits down. Kate leaned down and licked the head with her tongue each time it poked up. After a bit, she stopped moving her tits and grabbed his cock while letting go of them. Kate took his rod and moved it up against her left nipple. She looked up into his eyes and bit her lower lip as she began to spank the head of his cock up against her nipple.

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his cock beating up against her nipple echoed was audible from the floorboard of the van. David moaned as he watched her play with his rod up against her nipple. After a few seconds, Kate moved his cock back between her breasts and squeezed her hands back around them. She resumed to fucking his cock with her tits. He took a deep breath, moaning as he was experienced this lovely pleasure that Kate had given him. He didn't want this to end but he knew that she was going to end up forcing him to bust a nut before he wanted to. After a few minutes, David took a deep breath and moved his hand over her shoulder to alert her.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! Kate, get up! You're gonna make me cum before I get to fuck you!"

She giggled at him, letting go of her breasts to free his cock from the prison of her tit-flesh. Kate couldn't help but tease this man with some filthy words.

"What's wrong? My tits too much for you, David?"

"Yeah! You almost made me cum already, get over here!"

Pulling her up from her knees, David pushed his lips to hers. Kate threw her arms around him, kissing him passionately as she moaned between his lips. She found it funny that he was scared to cum so fast. Kate began to think of ways she could tease him, to try and push the man over the edge into an orgasm before he was ready. Upon breaking the kiss, David stood up from the leather seat and Kate looked back at him to speak.

"So, how do you wanna fuck me?"

David looked back over at the seats and patted his hand down over the surface.

"Lay down right there for me, babe. I want to watch you moan and see those boobs bouncing all around while I'm fucking you."

"I'm sure you'll be starring at my tits, not my face."

After teasing him with her words, Kate kissed his lips and then stepped away. She followed his wish, laying down over the seats and stretching her body out. At first, she wasn't sure how he could properly fuck her if she were laying down across the seats, but soon Kate realized the length of the seats was just enough. As she lay there across the leather seats, she watched as David moved to the far left side. He raised his left leg, planting it over the seat. Kate lifted both of her legs, stretching them out for him. She was able to bend her legs forward, wrapping her left leg around his body as he leaned in and moved to slide his cock into her pussy. Kate moved her hands over her large tits, pressing down on them as David thrust his cock into her pussy. The man took in a deep breath, moaning as he experienced the tight warmth of her loving cup.

Kate gasped and let out a soft moan. David went slow at first, moaning as he felt her pussy wrapped around his shaft like a tight glove. The blonde model moved her hands away from her breasts, running them down her stomach and watching as his cock slowly pumped into her. She licked her lips, silently. Not a word was spoken for the next few minutes as David adjusted himself to fucking her in this position. Usually, he bent girls over in the cab van and would fuck them from the seat or in a doggy style position. He wanted to do something different with Kate, knowing that it was probably the only chance he would ever have to fuck this beautiful woman. Letting out a soft moan, Kate spoke out finally to tease him.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! That's it, go on! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me harder!!"

"Call me a sleazy fucking cab driver again, babe!"

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME YOU SLEAZY, NASTY ASS CAB DRIVER!!"

From the encouragement of her words, David began to thrust his cock into her harder and faster. Kate moved both of her hands up to grip the sides of his torso. Each time he slammed his cock into her pussy, those epic breasts would bounce back and forth. Over and over, David pounded his cock into her. Kate began to whimper, screaming out to him as he fucked her.

"OH MY GOD, YESSSS! FUCK ME!! MMMMMM!!"

She bit her lower lip, moaning her voice almost into the sound of a purr. Over and over, his cock slammed into her tight pussy. Kate's fingers remained trying to grip at his sides. While David originally intended to watch her face too, he couldn't keep his eyes looking forward at all. He watched as her large tits shook and bounced with each hard thrust he sent into her pussy. David groaned, crying out to her.

"Fuck!! You've got one tight pussy!"

"OHHHHHH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU SLEAZY CAB DRIVER!!"

"I do love it when you call me names like that, babe!"

David gripped her legs in both hands and moved to mount them over his shoulders. Kate whimpered, moving her hands back to grip her own breasts as she stretched her legs up over his shoulders. Though people had often said she was 'out of shape', she proved to David that it was all lies and bad rumors. He still pounded his cock into her pussy while gazing into her perfect body. To him, this woman was simply perfection. He could not take his eyes off her bouncing breasts, watching them jiggle and shake all about in her hands. Kate dropped her lower lip and moved her hands away to grip the leather seats before roaring out in her voice.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!! YESSSSSS!!"

She was so close to reaching her climax. David didn't stop as he bucked his hips harder, slamming his cock into her pussy back and forth. Kate yelled to him again.

"MAKE ME...OHHHHHH, MAKE ME CUM...YESSSSSS!!"

He couldn't stop himself. David simply bucked his hips harder, thrusting his cock into that tight pussy over and over. Kate cried out as she felt her orgasm push. There was no holding back as her eyes opened and became enlarged. She gasped her breath and cried out, moving her head up against the seat as her pussy tightened up and released. David felt her orgasm and moaned. Her warm juices coated his cock from within. He eventually came to a stop, making one final thrust into her and taking a deep breath, preventing himself from reaching his own orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Babe, you are so fucking hot! Wow!!"

Taking a step back, David pulled his cock from her clit. He was so close to blowing his load, he refused to waste it within her loving hole. If there was one fantasy David always had over this woman, it was to cum on her face and tits. They were far from finished today, he wasn't tired out yet. Kate had to slowly catch her breath as she leaned back up from the leather seats. As she sat up, she watched him join in, sitting next to her. Kate leaned over, wrapping her arms over his neck and kissing his lips. Her huge tits brushed up against his bare chest, David felt her hard nipples poking against his skin. Upon breaking the kiss, he ran his left hand down her back and gripped one of her ass cheeks. He reared his hand back before spanking her ass, causing Kate to moan out. She then straddled him, sinking her knees down into the seat as she climbed on top like before. Biting her lower lip, Kate spoke up.

"Mmmmm, you like that ass too?"

"Of course I do! Your ass don't get enough attention from what I've seen."

She giggled and kissed his lips again. Kate enjoyed a man complimenting her ass. It was the one feature of her voluptuous body that often went by unnoticed while everyone focused on her big tits. Pulling her lips back, Kate teased him once more.

"So does that mean you wanna fuck my ass?"

David smirked and nodded his head before replying.

"Yes, but only under one circumstance."

"What's that?"

"I want you on top, babe. That way you can shake those titties in my face again."

"Mmmm, you're just obsessed with my boobs."

"Who isn't, Kate!? You've got some of the best tits in the world!"

She giggled as he ran his hands up to grip her huge breasts. He squeezed them and began to massage his fingers over them. Kate reached her hand down to grab his cock. She moved up a bit, getting into position as she moved his rod to point upward between her ass cheeks. It took her a minute to find her back door hole, she pushed his cock forward to enter it. Within seconds, she gasped as she felt his thick rod sliding in. David looked into her eyes while squeezing his hands over her boobs. Kate placed her hands down onto his knees to balance herself, calling out to him as she was prepared now.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Come on, David! Fuck my ass! Pound that cock up my ass, ohhh yes!!"

He began to buck his hips, thrusting his rod forward and back into her ass. Kate moaned and bit her lower lip. She watched as he moved his hands away from her tits. David's hands roamed over her smooth skin, he moved them to her back and then ran them down to grip her ass cheeks as he began to pump his cock forward and back. His thick balls slapped between her thighs, creating a bit of a smacking sound that echoed. With each thrust, her breasts bounced in front of his face. Kate seen the opportunity now to smother his face with her tits. She gripped them and leaned forward before smashing her boobs up against his face. David began to moan against her firm skin as she cried out.

"Mmmmmm, fuck my ass! Your cock feels so fucking good pounding into my ass, yeah!! You want these big boobs!? Take 'em you nasty fucking cab driver! You sleazy old pervert, slobber all over my tits!!"

Like earlier in the van, David opened his mouth and began to suck and slobber over her breasts. His fingers squeezed her ass cheeks harder, all while he pumped his cock forward and back, driving it into her ass. Kate moaned loudly, her long blonde hair bouncing around a bit as she continued to smother his face with her large tits. Eventually, David found her right nipple and began to suck on it, circling his tongue around it and softly biting it. When she leaned up, he used his tongue to lick across her large boobs.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes! FUCK MY ASS! YESSSSS!!"

Kate's screams bounced through the walls of the taxi van. David continued to pump his cock, thrusting it back and forth into her ass but he knew that the time was short. He was afraid that he would end up reaching his climax unprepared from within her ass. Moving his face away from her boobs, he stopped moving his hips and spoke up.

"Come on, get up babe! I want to pound you from behind."

She bit her lower lip without replying. Kate moved off him as he removed his hands from her ass cheeks. His thick rod slithered out of her back door hole. She climbed around on the back seat as David stood up and moved behind her. Kate glanced over her shoulder a few seconds later, only to witness David firmly placed in position as his hands moved to the small of her back. With her legs spread out for him, she turned her head away and felt his cock sliding back into her dark hole. She gasped, moaning as he made the first thrust back into her ass.

"Mmmmmm, that's it! Fuck my ass! Yeah!!"

David reared his left hand back and spanked one of her ass cheeks as she spoke. Kate whimpered and began to moan as he pounded his cock forward and back into her tight dark hole. Her large tits began to bounce, shaking around from under her. She lowered her left hand down and began to rub her clit while he pumped his shaft into her ass. David began to tease her with his dirty words.

"You like getting fucked in the ass Kate?"

"MMmmm, yes!!"

"By a sleazy, pervert cab driver, eh?"

"Yes!! Fuck my ass, you nasty fucking taxi man!!"

He chuckled at her words while bucking his hips and sending his cock forward into her ass. David couldn't help himself, he loved it when a woman teased him about his job profession, especially when they called him a pervert or sleazy. Over and over, he rammed her ass with his thick shaft. Slowing down, David remembered that he still didn't want to cum yet. He was proud of himself to manage this long without blowing his load but soon enough, he would have to reach that climax. Taking one final thrust into her ass, he let out a deep breath and then pulled his cock from her back door hole. Kate was alerted to feeling his cock exit her ass. She turned and glanced over her shoulder, giving him a little smirk before teasing him.

"What's the matter, David? Are you scared you're going to finally cum and fill my ass with that hot fucking load?"

Letting out a deep breath, he glanced back to Kate and nodded.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm not wasting my cum in your ass, babe. Get down here for me, I want to watch you suck my cock one last time before I cum."

Kate bit her lower lip before answering back to him.

"Mmmmmm, I would love to."

David watched as the voluptuous blonde beauty moved from the leather seats and fell back down to her knees. He stood there, holding his cock in his right hand for her. Kate quickly moved to him and grabbed the shaft with her left hand. She thought to herself again over the possibility of maybe forcing him into an orgasm before he was prepared for it or a surprise up her sleeve to blow his mind. Kate continued to think as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began to suck on it like earlier today. Within seconds, she was bobbing her head up and down his shaft like before. David took a deep breath, watching her slobber all over his meat pole.