All Comments on 'Silver Screen Express Ch. 07'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
juicy409juicy409almost 7 years ago
Wow

That was awesome and very dirty! Ive wanted you to write about JLaw forever, thank you!

CarlisleCarlislealmost 7 years ago
Amazing

My favourite actress in my favourite taxi service. I hope J-Law makes more appearances in your stories. Great work

total_eclipsetotal_eclipseover 6 years ago
Do you have profile with another username on xhamster?

Because somebody posted this story there...

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Oh no, I don't have a profile on xhamster at all. Huge thanks for alerting me to this, I greatly appreciate it. I just registered on that site to raise hell at this jackass. Hopefully the story can be reported for plagiarism since it's my work and not his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

I've just got interested in Jennifer Lawrence, great story. I guess as a sexy young woman, she has fucked many men and sucked lots of cock. She must have had her boyfriends' cum in her mouth and even had facials. Who would not want to do that?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES