Silver Screen Express Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, god! Tell me something, babe. Does your boyfriend ever empty his balls by covering your face?"

"No, but I know you're going to!"

"Fuck yeah, I am!!"

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. 'Ahhhhh!' Jennifer teased him as she listened to his voice grunting and moaning. David was so close. If it weren't for being in control with her, she probably would've ended up forcing him into an orgasm earlier today. Letting out a heavy breath, David gritted his teeth as the moment was finally reached.

"OHHHH, GOD!! FUCK YES, TAKE MY CUM BABE!!"

A thick string of hot cum went flying out of his cock and drenching over Jennifer's forehead and into her hair. The next wad of cum flew over her face, striking her hair and making a stain onto the seats behind her. David cried out as more cum drained from his cock, creating streams of his seed up her forehead and over her nose. A thick droplet shot into her left eyebrow and dripped down into her eye. Jennifer moaned feeling his sticky mess splashing across her face. Another string went flying out, drenching her left cheek and striking just under her eye. Once it seemed David was finished, he pushed the head of his cock towards her tongue and then Jennifer knew exactly what to do. She squeezed her lips around it and began to suck, milking the final bit of cum from his cock.

"Ohhhhh, man that was fucking awesome."

Jennifer kept her eyes closed as she began to bob her head up and down his cock. She sucked on it, milking every last drop of cum as he let go of his cock and allowed her to do the rest. The cum drenched over her face began to drip down, falling to her tits and making lines down her neck. David moaned watching her every move. After she had completely depleted him of cum, Jennifer popped her lips off his cock and then slowly opened her eyes. She leaned up, allowing David to see the puddle of his semen mixed in with saliva over her tongue. While looking into his eyes, she closed her lips together and swallowed it down. David smiled big after watching her.

"Did that taste good, babe?"

"Mmmmmm, yes! It was hot and yummy."

Taking a few steps back, David sat down on the seats while looking over her face. She was drenched in his cum, he noticed that it even got in her hair. David couldn't help but smile at making her into a sticky mess.

"Look at you babe, you are fucking wrecked down there."

She giggled at him, running her left hand up across her face.

"Oh my god, yeah! You gave me quite a lot of cum, it's all over my face and I can even feel it in my hair."

"Was that a bigger load than your boyfriend would've shot for you?"

Once again, Jennifer was giggling at his words as she nodded.

"Yes! You have me covered down here, oh my god, he could never do that."

While on the floor, she reached for her purse. David just sat there without his pants or underwear, watching her as she pulled her cellphone out of her purse.

"Look at that, he hasn't even sent a text in hours and I should've been over at his place by now."

"Who knows, babe? He probably is cheating on you with some other girl. You may have gotten even with him today for all we know. So, do you still want me to complete the fare and take you out to his place?"

Looking up at him, Jennifer sighed and shook her head.

"No, I don't think I'm gonna waste my time with him anymore. Let me get cleaned up, could you take me back to my hotel instead? I think I'd rather go out clubbing tonight."

"Oh, that sounds like fun. You could probably get fucked again in less than twenty-four hours from now."

Jennifer nodded to him, smiling big as the cum was still dripping from her face.

"Yeah, that's right! I don't need that fucker, I can go find another nice man like you who knows how to fuck me hard!"

A laugh was shared between the two of them while she began to clean her face up. David got dressed before her, as Jennifer had more work to do with the mess he made over her face. Like any other woman before who he made an offer to, he had to keep his word. He didn't charge her a single dime for the ride, staying true to his end of the deal. After about thirty minutes of cleaning up, the Hollywood actress was dressed back up and it was time to hit the road. David had some more hours to put in for his shift to earn some money, but he wouldn't be driving the rest of the day without the feeling of satisfaction.

THE END