Silverpine Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Sylvanas suddenly took his feet out from under him, knocking him to the ground so that he was lying on his back. Varian grunted as he hit the forest floor, feeling little pain from the fall due to his protective armor but being surprised by her quick attack nonetheless. Before he had a chance to comprehend anything else, he felt a weight press down on top of him as Sylvanas hopped onto his lap. Her evil smile gleamed down at him to coincide with the malicious twinkling of her crimson eyes.

She sat herself down so that Varian's large cock was nestled in the crevice between both of her covered asscheeks. She shoved two gloved fingers back into her tight cunt and quickly reached up to shove them into Varian's mouth. The human king sputtered as she force-fed her pussy juices into his mouth. He tried to distance himself from the tangy essence that his tongue tasted on the tips of her fingers. When his mouth had unwittingly sucked them clean, she pulled the digits from his mouth.

Then, she reached her hands up behind him, pressing her covered breasts into his face as her hands found his dual blades holstered on his back. One by one, she unsheathed them and tossed them off to the side so that he was now disarmed. Varian clenched his fists in anger as he realized that drinking down her pussy juices had been a distraction so that she could relieve him of his weapons. He looked hopelessly over at his blades that were scattered at the other side of the clearing.

She grinned, giving his cheeks a demeaning squeeze. "Don't even think about it. There's only one weapon you'll be stabbing me with."

Sylvanas lifted her hips up and reached a hand down to grip his cock. She stroked it to full hardness as her pussy trickled juices onto his partially-exposed groin. A droplet of precum oozed forth from the head of his cock which she made quick work of smearing around it to lubricate it.

"Mmm, such a dedicated king...willing to sacrifice so much for the Alliance," she said, grinning. One of her hands then closed around his throat, squeezing it and planting his head firmly against the dirt as he glowered angrily up at her. "You're mine now. Just lie back and let me enjoy my fun," she hissed.

Sylvanas pulled her black panties fully off to the side so that her dripping cunt was completely exposed. Despite that both of their armor was mostly still on, the human king and undead queen were about to be conjoined at their lower regions regardless. Exposure of her pussy and his cock for quick and easy access was all that was necessary for this outdoors romp in place of civil negotiations.

The curvy banshee queen spread her slender thighs wide on either side of Varian's prone form. She positioned her hungry fuckhole over his erect, pulsing shaft and lowered her hips down, all the while her eyes looked at his face. Varian was watching, transfixed on the sight of her pussy honing in on his erect rod.

Sylvanas gripped his shaft again and nudged the thick mushroom head of his cock up against her nubby blue clit. She sighed resonantly as she used his cock to stimulate herself while their juices intermingled with each wet swipe between their privates.

Then, with one hand still gripping him by his throat and the other lying limply on his thigh, Sylvanas plunged herself down at full speed.

She groaned as his thick head pressed in past her lips with a wet, juicy pop and his cock slid inside her tight orifice. A rush of her lukewarm vaginal secretions bathed his sizeable appendage as the head and another couple inches were stuffed up inside the banshee's queen's horny cunt. He groaned too from the sight of her pale blue lips bulging around his thickness, as well as from the feeling of his fuckstick being already milked by her squeezing tight channel.

She bit her lip and smiled, sighing, "Ah...now that's the good stuff. I do so love having a thick meat stuffed up inside of me."

She swiveled her hips, clenching and unclenching the muscles of her versatile pussy as she slowly slid the first three inches of cockmeat in and out of her twat.

She opened her eyes and looked down at his scarlet demeanor with a stern expression. "Oh, and one other thing: you do not cum until I say you can, or the deal is off, little king. I want to see how many times this big juicy cock can get me off first before you fill me up with cum," she declared.

Sylvanas lowered herself down, taking inch by inch of his cock up inside her pale body. Varian's fingers dug into the ground as he felt his manhood being slowly sheathed inside a female's depths for the first time since his deceased wife. He found it despicable that he had transitioned from making love to his beautiful queen all those years ago to now being dominated and coerced into a lusty fuck with the horrid banshee queen of the Forsaken. Still, what his mind revolted against, his cock was now relishing in; even as the undead woman's skillful cunt seemed to milk and stimulate every inch of his rod like their two varying sex organs were meant to be fused together.

Her pale, glistening pussylips wetly kissed Varian's groin as she finally attained the full length of his majestic fuckstick. She sighed in satisfaction and accomplishment of her handiwork, gyrating her hips on his lap as her cunt trickled more juices along his length and his hard tool filled her up and rubbed deep pleasure points within her.

After she had recovered her bearings, Sylvanas gave him a devilish wink before she began to ascend again. Both the human and the undead moaned as her tight cunt clenched down as his cock raked along her inner passage from the smooth rise. Her fingers scratched at his chestpiece as his cock moved within her feminine fuckhole and stimulated her to the point that she was almost constantly spilling juices to soak his cock and groin. When the bulbous head was the only thing swallowed up by her pussy, Sylvanas held herself there a moment, relishing the impending task of fucking the life out of the king of Stormwind.

Varian by now had stopped physically resisting once the familiar pleasure of vaginal copulation was revived for him. However, there was still a clear look of defiance strewn across his face; as if he wanted to prove to her that he was not enjoying this (although his manhood certainly was).

Sylvanas took a deep breath and grinned. Looking down at her "captive", she noticed that he still looked angry and resistant to her forced manipulation of his cock and his lusts. She felt his large cock pulsing with rage within her cunt, releasing more sticky precum glaze to her sweltering cock repository. She loved the feeling of his anger nearly as much as his thick endowment stretching her tight cunt wide.

Sylvanas blew him a mock kiss before she quickly surprised him by reaching up and giving him a slap across the face. Varian's head was thrown back not from the force of the blow but from surprise. The strike didn't cause him much pain but it infuriated him nonetheless.

"I'm going to make you my royal concubine. How does that sound, big, strong king? How would you like to be the banshee queen's personal fuck toy?" she giggled chillingly.

Before he could verbally retaliate, Sylvanas silenced him by quickly dropping herself down at full speed. Varian clenched his teeth as his entire shaft was stuffed up inside her almost instantly. Because of how wet she was, she impaled herself fully onto him easily as the head of his cock hit her cervix on the end of the stroke. She licked her lips and gasped as she was filled up again, grinding her clit along his pelvis to add to the pleasure of having her cunt stuffed with cock.

After the second down-stroke, Sylvanas began to slide up and down his shaft with wet slurps with each intake and retreat. He groaned too from the feeling of having his cock slipping in and out of the super tight banshee. Already he felt himself drawing toward a tremendous overdue orgasm from the friction and wetness of sliding in and out of her rippling pussy. He was tempted to simply release his warm, explosive creampie into her pussy earlier than she wanted just to spite her. Still, he remembered that doing such a seemingly trivial thing could condemn the prisoners he was trying to save. Even now, Sylvanas was using her cunning to manipulate when he could or couldn't cum.

The only sounds emitted throughout their lusty romp in the clearing were Sylvanas' punctuating moans and pants, the slurping and sucking noises with each slide of his cock in and out of her juicy twat, and the soft smacking of their armor leggings against each other. She gripped onto Varian's lion-shaped shoulderplate and her breathing grew deeper as her armor-covered breasts jiggled in front of Varian's eyes with each thrust.

She began to pick up pace, swiveling her hips and tightening the inner muscles of her sucking pussy to milk his thick cock harder. She basked in the joyful feeling of his filling cock hitting her sensitive pleasure nub and filling her up to seek out every available crevice of her silky chasm. She groaned every time her cervix was battered, neither wincing nor feeling pain from each impact but rather pure passion toward her impending climax. Just past the slender, cock-battered barrier was her womb. The chamber was useless for reproductive purposes in her case; however, this back end of her pussy could now very well serve as a repository for Varian's pent-up load of white, frothy human cum to fill up.

"Oh...yessss! Here it comes...here's the first one!" she moaned lustfully between pants and bounces on top of her human fuck toy.

Sylvanas suddenly slammed herself down into him fully, tossing her pointy-eared, hooded head back toward the night sky and shrieked in passion. In their loins, her cunt squeezed the life out of his warm shaft, milking it as her orgasm swept over her.

As quickly as she could, she rose off of his shaft just as the semen was churning within his balls for release. His cock popped out of her and glistened in the moonlight as she quickly straddled his chest and stroked away at her clit furiously. Her hips bounced up and down on his chest spastically as she let out another loud shriek.

Varian looked down at her fingering her twat as a rush of warm vaginal juices literally exploded out of her cunt. He had little comprehension of what was happening as his face was suddenly bathed in clear fluids. She continued to moan and stroke her sensitive clit as splash after splash of her juices were expelled into the human king's face. With his mouth agape in surprise, he was even forced to swallow some of her juicy orgasm.

When she finally stopped squirting, her fingers stopped working her clit and she collapsed onto Varian's chest. His cock was still throbbing and he felt even more humiliated than he already was now that he was now wearing a wet face mask of pussy juices.

She looked up at him and burst out laughing from the display as he grit his teeth, digging his fingers into the ground so hard that he damaged his finger nails.

"You messy, messy boy," she teased, looking at his dripping face. "Well done though. It takes quite a lot to get me to squirt like that. That was a good cum...I think I'll have another one now."

She scooted down his chest and gripped his cock, stroking it as she prepared to shove it inside her very wet pussy once again.

In that instant, something just snapped inside Varian. All the rage, humiliation, frustration, and lust just exploded out of him all at once. Ordinarily, he would funnel such base emotions into his fighting as a warrior. In this instance, however, he was going to vent all of those emotions out on the insidious woman before him by fucking her as hard as possible. Subconsciously, he wanted revenge on the banshee queen for her incessant humiliation and scheming by causing her as much discomfort during their romp as possible.

Varian reached up and gripped Sylvanas by the arms roughly. Her crimson eyes opened wide in surprise as Varian hollered in anger, picking her up and tossing her to the ground. She grunted as she landed on her stomach in a heap. She shook her head and lifted her head up to look at him but he quickly grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over onto her back. He then gripped a hold of her legs tightly and brought them up so that she was upside down with her head in the dirt.

The human king, now relishing the dominant role that he'd assumed over her, roughly shuffled himself forward so that he was pressed up against her vertical body. He spread her legs wide and positioned himself in between them so that his throbbing, veiny cock was positioned at the one spot of her lower half that hasn't concealed by leather: her dripping wet pussy slit. Varian was rather pleased to see that her pale blue lips were stretched from the battering that the girth of his cock had inflicted on her cunt earlier. He now intended to ruin her pussy with even more stretching...hopefully.

Sylvanas wasn't hindered by the fact that her head was pressing into the ground and she was being held in an upside down position. She continued to look with surprise up at him and was now eager to see what he'd do to her next. She licked her lips with a lavish grin as he positioned his cock for a downward thrust into her sopping fuckhole.

Varian roughly took her clit between his fingers and gave the nub a hard pinch. Sylvanas clenched her teeth, relishing in the glorious mix of pain and pleasure. She reached her hands up and stroked her breasts beneath her leather armor as she softly groaned at him to continue his rough stimulation.

Varian, angry that she enjoyed his supposed infliction of pain upon her clit, released his anxiety by forcing her slutty thighs apart, pressing his meaty cockhead at her opening, and giving a tremendous downward slam into her soaked pussy.

She cried out into the night air in surprise and ecstasy as Varian ravaged her cunt with his cock with one ripping thrust. Not savoring the feelings for a few moments like she had, Varian instead began to hammer away into her like a madman, clenching his muscles beneath his armor and sliding his cock in and out with the raw adrenaline and power of a demented fel orc. Each of his frenzied, jarring thrusts that he made into the submissive banshee queen's twat caused her entire body to ripple and spasm as she bucked against him. She rolled her head on the ground and thrust her hips up at him as each of his thrusts bore his steel hard manhood downward and up again as if it were a drill digging and excavating downward toward her womb.

Only now did Varian begin to truly understand the futility of trying to give the wicked banshee queen a taste of her own medicine. Instead of responding the way that he'd hoped; bawling in agony or begging for him to stop, she was instead thrusting up against him and moaning even louder than she had while riding him. In fact, the harder and more furiously he pounded her, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Her silky wet pussy began to rhythmically squeeze and clamp along the length of his shaft like a vice, milking it in compressed suckling motions as if to draw out the inevitable rush of cum. If her body's natural responses to his hard fucking were any indication, Sylvanas obviously wasn't in discomfort from his attempted assault.

"Ah ah ah, oh yesss baby! You're...mmm...not making this very unpleasant for me...are you?" she gasped in between gibberish and moans of pleasure.

Varian's previous plan of making her suffer through a hard fucking was forgotten. Now that his cock was being milked beyond belief by her hungry pussy, he simply resumed fucking her with the intention of sating his own pleasure and building up to the anticipated point of releasing his flood of cum into a welcoming hole.

He slid his cock in and out of her so hard that her juices began to soak along both of their groins. However, after a while longer of stuffing her pussy full in this manner, Varian grew tired of this awkward position of fucking her upside down. He quickly pulled out his juice-bathed shaft from her quivering slit, causing her to protest by glaring up at him with malicious red eyes.

Lifting her up with ease, the strong human warrior hefted the slender banshee queen up by her torso. His hands moved to her leather-covered thighs and he spread them open, revealing her glistening pussy to him again. He hiked her black panties off to the side again and, while gripping both of her thighs and holding her up in the air with his strength, he pressed his cock against her and buried himself inside her as if she were a hand-held fuck toy for him.

Like a cock sleeve, he began to slide her up and down his shaft while holding her in the air, while she threw her head from side to side, rocking her body back against him. He panted and groaned into her pointy elven ear as he worked toward his first, pent-up orgasm. Because she'd denied him of his release previously, he was now about to make up for it by filling her up with enough sheer cum to make her feel like her belly was full of a big meal.

As her entire body was forcibly pistoned up and down his shaft, her pussy clenched down and began its systematic squeezing of Varian's cock again. All the while, a rush of clear hot juices now soaked his shaft plundering her sweet pussy. Since she didn't have the satisfaction of squirting her female cum into his face again, Varian now felt the flood of her juices bathing his cock in warmth as he continued to sink and slip himself in and out still.

Sylvanas looked utterly contented beneath her hood. Her eyes were dreamily opening and closing as her sodden pussy stopped layering his cock in fluids. Still though, her sensitive pussy still felt little sparks of pleasure throughout the inside of her cunt even after having cum twice.

"You've indulged enough. Now it's my turn," he spat into her ear.

Sylvanas turned her head and looked over her shoulder at him. "Oh, but silly king: I am going to indulge in this, in fact. I wanted to cum a couple times first and now I have. Now you'd better cream me with your white seed. Go ahead, do it! Fill up my tight little pussy with your royal spunk!"

As if on queue, Varian clenched his teeth and threw his head into the sky to howl his victorious release. He sheathed her down fully onto his hard cock and held her luscious, petite body impaled onto his cock until he had plumbed the depths of her cunt up to the cervix again.

Varian let the years of sexual deprivation and the humiliation and guilt of fornicating with the banshee queen bottle up inside him. His balls, nestled firmly against her ass, were preparing to release their biggest payload now that his heavy cock was sunken in to her cunt all the way up to her sacred inner sanctum. Regardless of who this female impaled on him actually was, Varian's body practically demanded him to justify all that guilt and anxiety by flooding her with ropes of his hot cum.

The king's eyes rolled back into his head as his balls tightened, releasing rope after virile rope of potent human cum deep inside Sylvanas' pussy. With pregnancy impossible for her, her undead womb now served no other function than to contain his plentiful white load that splashed and filled her to the brim.

Sylvanas groaned, jerking her hips in tandem with him as every throb and twitch of his hefty cock expended another thick rope of spunk down her sodden passage and into her defunct baby chamber. When he had painted nearly every crevice of her tight pussy with his creamy white load, he dropped her down to the forest floor and braced himself atop her shapely rear end with a long drawn out sigh, resting his head on her back from exhaustion.

Sylvanas too was just as frozen in place as the muscled human lying atop her was. She had a very satisfied grin on her face as she wiggled her hips, feeling his semi-hard cock moving through her pussy as well as the slimy concoction that dripped and bubbled out of her slit. Even though she biologically couldn't become pregnant, she felt from the fullness of his cock and the amount of jizz flooded into her uterus that she was carrying a baby.