Silverpine Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sylvanas willed herself to move again and her slender elven form wiggled its way from under Varian's heavily armored form pressing down on her. In their exposed nether regions, Varian's dripping maleness slipped out of her audibly like a cork released from a bottle...and with a runoff of white fluid following swiftly out of her cunt.

As the guilt of what he'd done was returning to Varian with a vengeance, Sylvanas sat down on the ground and spread her legs out wide, shoving two fingers into her fucked-out, cum soaked hole to catch the river of cum pouring out of her. She used these fingers to scoop up and feast delightfully on the human seed injected into her while two fingers of her other hand stroked her sensitive clit, adding some last minute pleasure to her tender sex.

When she was finished eating as much messy treat as she could find, she crawled on her hands in knees toward Varian, who was still sitting on the ground reconciling his actions. Sylvanas crawled between his legs and her fingers wrapped themselves around his throbbing, semi-hard shaft. This brought him back to reality and he looked down with a hard demeanor as the banshee queen settled between his legs.

"Let me clean you up and get you nice and hard again so we can have some more fun," she whispered with a wink.

More?! Varian thought to himself. Before he could protest, Sylvanas gripped his shaft at its base and lowered her head down. He groaned in shock as her wet blue lips closed themselves around the thick head of his cock. Her fingers stroked the bottom part of his cock and massaged his balls while her mouth sucked and sucked away at his length. She moaned around his cock, running her tongue all along his succulent meat and licking away at both of their leftover cum.

Under the intoxicating stimulations of this seductress' mouth and the delighted moans and whimpers that she made while suckling, Varian felt his length extend as blood flowed back into it. In no time, his cock had attained its pinnacle of length again as she popped her mouth off of his cock. She licked her libs as dribbles of drool dripped from the sides of her lips. She smiled and leaned her head back, gulping down the cum that was in her mouth followed by a satisfied "ah" sound.

"Delicious," she said in a sultry voice. She looked down at his throbbing member again and smiled devilishly. "Ready for more I see? Good. Give me another good pounding and make me cum again and then I'll be done with you," she ordered him nonchalantly.

She flipped over and got down onto her hands and knees, perching up her rear end and the exposed holes that resided in the opening to her armor.

Varian growled with renewed fury. He'd had about enough of her sexual demands and deceitful extortion. She'd toyed with his dignity for the last time.

He kicked her down into the dirt beneath her, causing her to grunt as he mashed her head back down against the cold earth. While he pressed her against the ground, he grabbed her hips and forced her perched rear end up toward him. He pulled her leather leggings down further and gave a hard tug, ripping her black silken panties off of her fully with a snap. He tossed the shredded panties off to the side beside their scattered weapons several feet away.

He turned his gaze down to her lower regions while his hands stroked away at his pulsing cock. This was now the first time that he took notice of another detail. Situated just above her drooling pussy was a tiny crinkled star. Sylvanas' tight asshole was at the center of Varian's attention and was practically winking at him with its puckered form.

Varian's eyes grew alight with vengeful fire and his mouth twisted into a smirk. If she wanted to be fucked again, then he decided without hesitation that he was going to give her quite the shock while doing it.

His cock, still dripping wet with her saliva and leftover juices, was lined up with her tight butthole. He ordinarily may have been concerned with having enough lubrication in this equation; however, in this case he could care less about how Sylvanas felt at this point.

He grabbed both of her shapely asscheeks, spreading them open so that her tight crinkled asshole was exposed completely. He clenched his teeth and dug his gloves fingers into her ass and speared himself as deeply into her anal hole as hard as possible. Her tight asshole, once crinkled and constricting, was no forced wide open as his girth bore into her, forcing the orifice to spread open to accommodate him.

Sylvanas' red eyes bulged out of her head and she shrieked as her anus was unexpectedly filled by Varian's cock. He didn't give her a chance to take inch by inch either, but rather, gave another hard slam that sundered through her anal chasm till he had filled her up with as much as he could.

"Yesssss! Now that's what I'm talking about!" she suddenly hollered in pure bliss. Her tight asshole closed itself around his burrowing fuckstick as it filled her up. Like her pussy, her ass began to squeeze along his length of its own accord, albeit much, much harder and tighter this time.

Varian, taken aback and rather stunned that she was actually enjoying the unexpected penetration of her rear orifice, simply pronounced his discouragement by beginning his systematic and heavy pounding of her tight anal fuckhole. He pushed her head into the ground harder while moaning and growling like an animal, sliding his cock deeply in and out of her anus. Always he would do a full thrust, pulling out till the head was the only thing inside her and her gaping asshole quivered around it, before slamming back inside to the hilt.

Sylvanas was in pure ecstasy from the feeling. His cock filled up her bowels and brought her explosions of pleasure every time his cock slid wetly through her tight bottom hole and his balls slapped her ass. She reached a finger down to rub her clit while he fucked her ass good, licking her lips as she anticipated a sweet orgasm not far off now.

Varian groaned, rutting into the banshee's ass beneath him as he felt her asshole clamp down and milk his cock in almost a painful, pinching sensation. Still though, the pleasure greatly outweighed any discomfort and he knew as his cock was pumped by a super tight anal chasm that he was going to soon fill up the Forsaken leader's rectum with any cum that he had to fill her with.

Sylvanas reached her peak first as Varian slammed and repeatedly hilted himself in and out of her whorish anal fuckhole. She moaned and saw stars as her ass clamped down as hard as it could while her pussy simultaneously released another rush of clear feminine juices onto the forest floor beneath them. Even as she reached the end of her orgasm, she continued to smile as juices dripped down her leather leggings and the human king's steel hard shaft of thick meat continued to set off mini explosions of pleasure through her loins as it hit every hidden pleasure point contained within her tight rear orifice.

The pinching and milking that her tight asshole made around his slickened manhood was all that he was going to take. Varian picked up speed, slipping and sliding in and out of her fucked-open butthole as fast and as deep as he could until he pressed forward, burying her down into the dirt while burying his cock in so that it was packed up into her anus.

Her eyes were serenely opening and closing in bliss when she felt every hot, sticky rush of cum splash deep into her ass. Still, her agile anal chute squeezed and released, squeezed and released, until every hot sticky rope was shot with expert precision into the deep void of her bowels. When her final orifice was filled up to coincide with the filling of baby batter in her pussy, Varian raggedly pulled his finally-soft cock out of her asshole. When released, a spillage of hot cum dripped out of her with it, before her hole seemed to close up and take its original tight, crinkled star form once again.

Varian fell back onto the ground and slammed his eyes shut, oblivious to the surrounding forest, to the banshee queen beside him with cum-filled holes, and to the very reason that he'd come here and agreed to these travesties in the first place.

When reality finally came back to him and he realized that her constraining contract was done, he quickly stood up and tucked his limp cock back into her trousers before concealing them with his leggings.

He looked over at Sylvanas and saw that she too was tucking back her used, cum-soaked orifices behind her leather armor until they were concealed away. He saw that a trail of cum and juice was trickling down her leather leggings, but she didn't seem to notice or care. As she was dressing herself back up, she looked over at him and winked maliciously; a gesture that he returned by turning his head away in angst.

"Oh boy...forget those royal concubines. From now on, you and that cock of yours can take a portal to the Undercity. It'd be nice to have a thick, meaty alternative to fucking limp-dicked Deathguard," she grinned.

He looked at her, gritting his teeth with impatient anger.

"Just shut up and tell me where me and my men will be picking up the prisoners. I did what you asked and now you will uphold your end of the deal. I want the Gilneans freed," he growled at her through grit teeth.

Sylvanas smirked and approached him. This time, he didn't flinch in repulsion or caution as she neared. He'd just brutally fucked and filled up both of her holes with cum; that seemed to have a way of taking the edge off.

She put her hooded pale head near his ear and whispered, "I'm going to keep the prisoners."

Varian's eyes widened and he looked at her with quivering lips and grit teeth.

"You..." he said simply in utter disbelief.

She giggled before she precariously leaned over and kissed his cheek while a hand reached down and traced his limp cock beneath his leggings.

"I had a lot of fun negotiating with you today. We should do this again real soon. Until next time...sexy king," she laughed loudly as it echoed through the clearing and into the forest around her.

Varian's anger exploded out of him tenfold. He screamed in utter insanity at the fact that he had been taken advantage of, made a fool out of and humiliated. More than that, he had failed to even secure what he'd come to negotiate for, even after all the indignities he'd suffered at the hands of Sylvanas Windrunner.

"Bitch! I'll kill you!" he screamed, making for his scattered weapon and quickly spinning back toward Sylvanas.

By the time he spun around with weapon in hand however...she was already gone. Her mocking chuckle still echoed and drifted through Silverpine Forest, making its way back to his ears.

Now alone and basking in his shame and defeat, Varian cried out again and released his rage in an almost infantile manner by taking one of his dual blades and slashing the Forsaken truce banner in half.

He'd failed. He'd had the chance to kill her and prevent her trickery and indignity but he hadn't taken it. Light knows he should have anticipated a ploy on her part. How could he ever be so foolish as to think that she would uphold her end of the deal?

Varian stood there a while, simply staring off into the dark woodland around him. Until he finally found what little temperance he already possessed to begin with. With no other reason to remain here, Varian turned around and made back for the direction of the portal and his waiting men, all the while he prayed and hoped that none of them had been close enough to hear or witness what he'd done and endured.

His gloved hand wiped away at leftover residue of her feminine juices coating his face --a pussy juice-coated testament to his humiliation at the hands of the banshee queen. As he walked through the forest back to the portal that would take him to Stormwind, Varian plotted his revenge with a counterattack against Forsaken-occupied Gilneas. Most of all, he relished the very thought of being able to dispose of their unholy leader; the source of his current rage and shame.

"The next time we meet Sylvanas...I will be spearing you with a real weapon," Varian Wrynn growled to himself as he disappeared through the trees out of sight.