Simiran's Humiliating Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now you also know that the inside of my ass is covered with thick black hair, and hair means angry puss filled pimples too, all of it gets covered with a layer of shit. Sometimes after I shit I can feel the gooey remains rubbing between my ass for hours before its dries up and gets stuck on my curly thick pubes and the white tips of my big pimples.

Right now the inside of my ass is covered with matted hair held together with dried shit, sweat and the slime that keeps coming out of my anus. Sometimes when I sweat too much, all that slime stuck on my pubes gets wet and becomes all gooey again.

As you move in towards the entrance to my anus, my skin starts to turn a deep shade of purple with little red spots all over. Raised purple bumps with thick curly black hairs growing out of them are everywhere. Right around the outer circle of my anus I have many pimples - around five of them right now. Some of them have grown fully, filled with pus and ready to burst open.

Moving further in, right at the center of my anus, the skin is rubbery and deep purple. I have three big purple lumps that mark the opening. These lumps too have a few strands of black pubes. Since I rarely wash, the entire hole of my anus and the circle around it is covered with gooey brown slime and dried pieces of shit. When the slime dries up it makes my pubes stick together and get pointy, causing pimples on the skin that rubs against it.

I honestly believe that no place can be as stinky and ugly as my ass. It smells of old shit, sweat and slime - the nastiest smell one could come across - and the source of this smell looks as ugly as it stinks.

I have had a problem since I was young, the muscles inside my anus are weak so my asshole is always lose and slightly open. As I grew older and fatter the pressure has made it worse so that my hairy anus is always gaping open making it very difficult for me to hold my shit in. Often I let a little piece of shit slip out in my panties while standing up or laughing; and it's so difficult for me to wash, because of my size, that I never care to clean up those tiny slips. They keep drying, stuck onto my pubes and purple anal lumps. Besides, I have anal shit slime coming out of my gaping asshole all the time since I can't really shut my anus closed.

My body, especially my private parts, are so ugly that even I find them revolting. I fear the day I have to show my ugly fat ass to a man. I have imagined men spitting on my ass and making rude remarks and saying my ass is too ugly to be fucked. I have also imagined being insulted and humiliated about my nasty stinky holes hidden under shit covered hairs. I cum just thinking how disgusted the man would be when he smelt the stinky rotten fish smell of my pussy. Hope you enjoy the mail Jim!

Hi Simiran, I cannot tell you how turned on I was by reading your last email. Thank you so much for the amazing description of the private areas of your body. What a dirty smelly ass you have! I have always dreamed of examining a very dark hairy Indian girl like you and smelling her bottom. When I got to reading about all the exotic colours and puss filled pimples and hairs around your slimy, gooey anus, I ejaculated without even having touched myself!

Your description is so graphic, I can now picture your genitals quite clearly in my mind. I find that reading a description like that is more erotic than say just looking at a photo - though obviously I would like to actually see your hairy holes for real and run my finger over those three purple lumps that form the entrance to your smelly asshole. If I was with you right now, would you let me be the first person to examine your genitals and play with all those shit encrusted pubic hairs?

I am also glad that writing to me makes you so excited. Would you like to talk to me some more because I have many more questions? For example I would like to know more about your hairy tits. Can you measure the diameter of the circles for me and also tell me the thickness, length and colour of your nipples. How many hairs grow on each circle? I imagine they are also covered in lots of pimples?

Also, when you go to the toilet do you squat down on your haunches and hold open your cheeks so that the shit can come out more easily? I would love to put my finger over the hairy entrance to your anus and feel those purple lumps spread open as you force out your turds. By the way, what colour is your shit Simiran and is it quite hard and firm or soft and runny? How long are your turds normally?

Your long curly pubic hairs sound amazing! How old were you when you first start growing hairs on your cunt? Where did they grow first? I love the idea that they are so black and wiry and all matted together and that they grow so wild all over the place. And I love it when you count them and tell me how many there are growing in each place! Please can you spread your ass cheeks for me now and count how many strands of black hair grow around the actual rim of your anus?

Your wrinkly dark brown vagina is very sexy to me. I want to explore in your mass of pubic hairs and unfold your big black flappy cunt lips. So erotic! Tell me what you see behind the flaps when you fold them over to one side. What is it like in the deep creases at the root of your lips - is it all red and purple and quite smooth, or is it bumpy? Do you have hairs growing in here too? I would also like to find that angry pimple on the inside of your labia.

I was thinking that I would like you to display yourself to me when I am having my dinner each night. But because the inside of your ass crack and cunt is so dirty it might put me off my food. Also I would first like to be able to smell the natural odours of your sweaty Indian anus and fishy cunt when it is not completely overpowered by the smell of shit. So, I would like to stretch open those lovely black pussy lips of yours and wipe off the crusty yellowy white deposits, then I would scrape off the dried on shit from your anus and wash it all off with warm water - all using my fingers of course. I guess the hardest thing would be to clean your pubes, because they must be so stiff from all the dried on sweat and pussy cream?

Then to humiliate you even further, I would make you climb up onto the table and crouch down on all fours in front of me, with your dirty pants pulled down around your knees, so I could stare at your ugly spotty bottom and the soles of your feet while I ate my dinner. Better than watching TV! By the way, what do the bottom of your feet look like, are they all discoloured and covered in hard skin. Do you have hairy toes?

Finally, after finishing my dinner, I would ask you to hold open your flabby brown buttocks to display the inside of your ass to me for as long as I wanted. I could then watch the fresh anal juices seep out of your loose hole. From time to time I would sniff your anus and run my finger all around that slimy purple circle, squeeze on those puss filled pimples, pull on your curly black anal hairs and stare into your gaping hole to see what colour it is inside.

Thank you Simiran for sharing your hairy secrets with me and telling me exactly what your stinky anus looks like. Please write again very soon. Your admirer, Jim.

Hey Jim, I can't send a photo but I would be willing to crouch in front of your face on your dinner table and let you see everything between my legs for real if you want to. Maybe you should come to India. I will write another long mail soon and answer your new questions about the inside of my big flaps, what my shit looks like and my feet and all the other disgusting things you want to see.

Love Simiran

*

Author's note: if you are lady reading this and was excited by the humiliating confessions of poor Simiran, and what I wanted her to do for me, I would love to write your story. Please contact me.

12