Simon Pendleton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Simon held her at arm's length, staring incredulously.

"I want you." Roxanne had a near crazed look on her face. "I want you and I will have you." He was bigger and stronger than her, but this was so far beyond his limited social experience, he was caught off guard when she pushed against his hold. Unable to brace himself, he took several steps backwards before falling back onto a chair in the living room.

Roxanne knelt down between his legs. His cock, having a mind of its own, was rigidly tenting his boxers. She pulled the elastic band down with one hand and grabbed his cock with the other. She looked at it hungrily then devoured it in one smooth motion.

Simon, despite his apprehension, was ecstatic. He had never felt anything as wonderful as this vixen's mouth engulfing his shaft. Her tongue wiggled on the underside of his cock eliciting a quiet moan from Simon. Roxanne pulled back and smiled at him, her right hand remained attached to the base of his shaft.

"I knew you'd enjoy this. Just sit back and let me do all the work." She placed just the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Simon fidgeted under her expert assault, grunting. Roxanne looked into his eyes as she slowly lowered her head, swallowing more and more of his cock. He just couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight.

Roxanne pulled her head back up but maintained the suction around his shaft. As a result, much of the blood and other fluids were brought to the head of his cock. She released the pressure, his blood rushing back into his body. She slurped the accumulated pre-cum from end of his cock, moaning softly.

"I was hoping you'd taste good. I love sucking a guy off when he tastes real good." She idly stroked his cock while licking her lips, "I can't wait to get your load." She continued worshipping his cock with her mouth.

Simon was at his wits end. A part of him wanted her to stop, that this was something close to rape. But a much louder part not only wanted to continue, but to ravage her mercilessly. It wanted to throw her to the ground, ram his dick into her, and fuck her till she passed out. His knuckles were white with strain, trying to hold himself back. This is not how he expected to get his first blow job.

Roxanne released her hand from his cock. He hadn't realized how much that had aided him in containing his load. Roxanne was quickly moving her hands to the buttons of her blouse. Expertly she took off her blouse without removing his cock from her mouth. Her breasts were enclosed in a sexy black lace bra. She ran her left hand over her chest causing her nipples to grow despite their imprisonment. Her right hand moved down between her legs and under her skirt.

Roxanne brought her right hand back up, glistening with her juices. She removed her mouth from his shaft and slowly stroked her newly wet fingers up and down his cock. Simon caught a faint trace of her scent and groaned. His arms began to twitch under the strain of holding them rigid for so long. He knew if he didn't get some kind of release soon, he would not be able to stop himself.

"Awww, is someone getting frustrated?" she teased. She had worked him to the peak of his excitement. All she had to do now was to give him his release and he would be hers. At least until the next hot thing came along.

Simon clenched his jaw at her teasing. He was so close, so frustratingly close. He realized he had been nearly hyperventilating from his shallow, rapid breathing. He took a couple of deep breaths, utilizing his martial arts training to try to calm himself. His mind slowly began to clear as his extreme lust subsided.

Roxanne noticed the slight change in his demeanor. Not willing to give up, she redoubled her efforts. She started licking his shaft like a popsicle, tasting herself on him. Her own climax was close. She placed her right hand back onto her clit and started rubbing it furiously. She once again engulfed his cock, this time going as deep as possible.

Simon could not hold out any longer. His limited control was abolished when the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. He grunted. It was the most coherent warning he was able to give. Roxanne glanced at him, a satisfied look in her eye, and nodded. The churning in his testicles extended up his shaft as his release was imminent.

It surprised them both to hear a forceful banging on the front door. Roxanne jerked her head back just as Simon climaxed. His load blasted out with a groan, the first shot splattering Roxanne across the cheek. His second and third shots coated her bra-clad breasts. A few more landed on her stomach. Simon shuddered and twitched through his orgasm.

Roxanne closed her eyes and moaned as Simon's seed covered her face and chest. The commotion at the door was momentarily forgotten as she reveled in the sensations. It was so warm and gooey, she just loved it. She opened her eyes, intending to finish her seduction of Simon, when she noticed someone in the doorway. Her jaw gaped in surprise at the person standing before her.

"What are YOU doing here?" Roxanne asked.

"Where is he." It wasn't a question.

The voice triggered a response in Simon like nothing else could have at that time. The voice he associated with all of his newly created fantasies. The voice uttered by the girl with red hair that was capturing his heart. It was the last sound he wanted to hear as the reality of his situation hit him.

*****

Cindy was in the kitchen when there was a knock at the front door. She glanced at the clock. 9:23pm was a little late for friends to come by, even on the weekends. She glanced out the side window.

Of course, it had to be HER.

"Hi Jodi. Can I help you?" Cindy tried to ask in the most pleasant voice possible. She thought she pulled it off.

"Hey Cindy. Is your Simon home? I'd like to speak with him, if possible." Jodi was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a light blue sweater. Her long red hair was draped over the front of her shoulders. She looked wonderful. Cindy really did not like her.

"He's not here." Cindy thought about not telling Jodi where Simon went. It would be better for him if she didn't know, but Cindy was feeling a little vindictive. "He went to a party with Freddie."

"Oh." Jodi thought it odd that Simon hadn't mentioned anything was going on today with Freddie. Usually he said something about it at school. Although Simon had been a little suspect the last couple days of school.

Jodi then became a little worried. Vera had told her that she had seen him talking to Roxanne one day at lunch. If Roxanne had anything to do with Simon being at a party, the potential for their burgeoning relationship was in trouble.

"Do you know where they went?" Jodi asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"He didn't really say." Cindy smiled inwardly, watching Jodi squirm. 'That's what she gets for stealing my boyfr . . . brother.' she thought.

"Did he say anything?" Jodi asked again.

"Only something about being Freddie's wingman. I assumed he was trying to get Freddie laid."

That clinched it in Jodi's mind. There was only one place he could be.

"Thank you for your help, Cindy." Jodi said stiffly. She turned and headed to her car.

"Anytime." Cindy grinned as she closed the door.

*****

Jodi didn't understand why she was so upset. Her eyes were threatening tears. She kept them back as best she could but they made it difficult to drive.

'It's not like we were officially dating or anything.' She thought. 'He is free to do whatever or whoever he liked.' Jodi grimaced at that last statement. She wanted him. Not just as a boyfriend but sexually as well. There was such chemistry between them. She had never felt so strongly about anyone before. It made no sense. She shouldn't be jealous. She wasn't jealous.

'Then why does it hurt so much?' something said inside her.

Jodi turned onto the street leading to Roxanne's house. She kept telling herself that Simon wasn't here. There was no way he would betray her like that. It simply could not . . .

She spotted Roxanne's house and out front, amongst several nicer cars, was Freddie's beat up Honda Civic. She recognized his 'Krueger' vanity license plate. If Freddie was here then . . .

She didn't want to finish that thought. She just sat there, her car idling in the middle of the road for a few minutes. She squeezed her eyes shut, holding in her tears. She was not going to cry over a boy, especially one she hardly knew.

Several deep breaths later, she had calmed down enough to open her eyes. She knew then that she had to check. Just to be certain. Maybe he left? Maybe he found out what was going on and decided to leave.

"Right," she said to herself, "like there's a straight male teenager on the planet that would willingly leave a 'fuck' party." She pulled her car into the driveway and parked. She got out and walked up to the door. She raised her fist and . . . hesitated. She didn't have to do this. She could just walk away and live in ignorance.

Without realizing it, she pounded her fist onto the door, hard, several times. There was no turning back now. She was going to wait but heard a groan come from within. It was a groan not of pain or annoyance, but of release. She couldn't wait any longer. She swung the door open and stepped in. She looked to her left and saw Roxanne kneeling on the floor. Jodi clearly saw her nearly naked breasts.

"What are YOU doing here?!" Roxanne asked. Jodi's eyes searched the room but she didn't see anyone else around. She glanced back at Roxanne and noticed she was covered in semen. For a very brief second, Jodi thought she looked extremely hot. The thought was quickly snuffed from existence.

"Where is he." Jodi asked. She didn't so much ask as demand to know. She barely registered movement coming from the chair Roxanne was kneeling before.

"Who . . ." Roxanne began.

"You fucking know who!" Jodi shouted. She strode towards Roxanne, consumed with fury. She grabbed her by the arms and lifted her from her knees. "Tell me where he is right now or so help me . . ."

"Jodi," a voice came from behind her.

Her anger dissipated instantly. It was the only voice that could have gotten thru to her at that moment. The one she didn't want to hear. She released Roxanne, who quickly scrambled out of the room to the kitchen. Jodi turned around.

"I . . ." Simon tried to speak but couldn't. So many emotions ran across Jodi's face, Simon barely caught them all.

Jodi wanted him to deny what had happened. She almost would have believed him if there were any way, but the truth was all over Roxanne. She brushed past him roughly. She couldn't stand there any longer. It smelled too much like sweat and sex. Too much like him.

"Jodi wait." Simon walked out after her. She got into her car. She glanced one last time at Simon before backing out of the driveway. Simon watched her drive away.

Simon didn't know if it was possible to feel lower than he did right now. It was his fault, he knew. He knew from the beginning what Roxanne wanted, even if deluded himself. He laughed bitterly at that thought. Cindy had said just that. Simon walked back to the house and gathered his things.

"You don't have to go." Roxanne spoke from the kitchen doorway. "I'm sorry for the way things. . ."

"Don't." Simon interrupted, raising his hand to forestall any further argument. "Just don't."

"Just because she . . ." Roxanne began.

"Please just stop, ok? You got what you wanted." Simon said.

"How do you know what I wanted?" Roxanne sneered.

"You got to me first. Before she did." Roxanne expected anger from him but only saw sadness and shame in his face. For the first time, in a long time, she actually felt a little regret for her actions. "But you're not completely at fault here. I could have said no, I could have stayed home. I could have stopped you."

"You still don't have to go." Roxanne walked over to him, placing her hands on his chest. "She's already gone, so there's no reason to leave."

"I . . . just can't." Simon moved towards the door. "I can't explain why, but I have to go. Staying would only make things worse. Please let Freddie know I've left." Simon put on his jacket and walked out.

*****

It had been a long walk home for Simon. Three hours after leaving Roxanne's, he trudged thru the side door that led to his bedroom. He removed his shoes and threw his jacket onto his clothes basket. He sat on his bed, dejectedly. He stared off into the distance for several minutes. He was drawn from his melancholy by his mother's voice.

"Are you ok, honey?" her voice heavy with concern, Mary came down the stairs into her son's room.

"What are you doing up?" Simon asked. Usually his mother had to get up early for work so finding her awake at this time was rare.

"I got a phone call from Freddie about two hours ago, wondering if you had made it home yet. I thought you were with him. He then told me that you just took off." She crossed the room and sat next to him on the bed. "He didn't know exactly what caused you to leave. I was a little concerned since you had your cell phone off."

"Sorry." Simon had enough sense to look sheepish as he flipped open his phone and turned it back on.

"Now that my concern for your absence has been abated, maybe you could tell me what caused you to take off on such an excursion in the first place." Mary smiled.

Simon had always been impressed with his mom. She had picked herself up after her husband left her. It hadn't been easy, by any means, but she had always been there for him no matter what. It was why he sacrificed his previous school years to work. It was the least he could do to help the woman who took care of him.

"It's kinda personal, mom." He said, trying to deflect her inquiry.

"What? Did you have sex with someone other than Jodi?" she asked.

"What!? No! No. . . well not really." He became very self-conscious right then.

"C'mon, Simon. I'm a grown woman." Mary smiled at her son, "I understand more of what's going on in this house than you might think. Spill it."

Simon paused for a second or two and then proceeded to vomit forth the entire incident, from the conversation with Roxanne at lunch to the walk home. He left out some of the more intimate details. He really didn't want to tell his mom about cumming all over Roxanne's face and chest. He paced around the room while venting. Mary listened intently, only interjecting for clarification on a few points.

". . . and so here I am, sitting in my room, talking to my mom about my love life, such as it is, and wondering what the hell I was thinking." Simon collapsed back onto the chair by his desk, his eyes closed, exhausted by his tirade. He waited patiently for his mom to rip into him, telling him what a fool he was.

When the expected verbal abuse failed to arrive, he opened his eyes. His mother was leaning back on his bed, propped up on her elbows, her legs crossed at her bare ankles. It had a very nice effect of thrusting her ample bosom up. His thoughts turned briefly to what an idiot his father was for leaving such a beautiful woman.

From a purely objective point of view, Simon thought his mother was gorgeous. Her blonde hair was cropped at her shoulders. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt, but there was little if any sag to her breasts. She was working out a little more so some of the weight she had accumulated right after the divorce was slowly disappearing. Her legs, which Simon had to admit were probably her best feature, stretched out from her waist, well toned and shapely.

She had been barely twenty years old when she gave birth to him and still had many years to go before her beauty would fade, if it ever did. He only wished she could find someone who would treat her like she deserved. She hadn't been on even a single date since the divorce. He didn't want her to be alone. Her chest seemed to thrust out a little farther. He glanced back up to see her watching him, a smirk on her face. Simon blushed and turned away.

Mary giggled to herself. It felt good to be ogled by a man, especially a younger man, even if it was her son. She had been thinking over all that Simon had told her when she noticed him actually checking her out. If it had been anyone other than him, she would have been so embarrassed.

After her husband left, Mary had felt fat and ugly. She figured that was what drove him away. She admitted that she had let herself go somewhat after Cindy was born, but didn't think it was that bad. She had lost it after he left. Two months of doing nothing but sleep, work, and crying. She heard it called a fugue state, where the conscious mind shuts down but the body continues going through the motions. She had very little memory of that time.

When she finally pulled herself together, she expected the house to be in shambles. Much to her surprise, it was in better condition than ever. Her little boy had quickly grown up to take charge of the house and his sister, doing everything possible to accommodate his mother. He became a dependable, stabilizing force in her life, the eye in the storm of her new life.

"Well I'm sure you know you've made a mess of this whole situation, right?" she asked.

Simon nodded mutely.

"Now, if I were in Jodi's shoes, I would feel very hurt and confused." She sat up. "You've mentioned your mutual attraction to each other. You defended her from her ex. She's probably setting you up against higher standards than most guys, expecting more from you and of you. So finding you in an extremely compromising position with Roxanne has shattered that view."

Simon sat forward, his face in his hands, with his elbows propped on his knees. He really didn't want to hear this.

"At least you weren't fucking. That would have been worse." Mary walked over to her son and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her; his eyes glittered with unshed tears. "Give it some time. If your connection to each other is more than physical, you'll get another chance."

Simon's shoulders slumped. "I hope you're right, mom. I really care about her, I just wasn't thinking straight."

"I can tell. She'd be a fool not to give you a second shot." She patted his bald head. "But then I'm a little biased."

Simon stood up and, impulsively, embraced his mother. Surprised, Mary stood frozen for a second before returning the hug. "Thanks Ma. I needed this." He said.

"Anytime honey. I'm always here for you." She went back upstairs. Simon readied himself for bed. He decided that he would do everything he could to gain Jodi's trust back.

*****

Everything turned out to be nothing much at all. Every time he saw Jodi, she would turn and walk the other way, fuming. Her face wasn't always masked in anger. There were a few times, when she didn't know he was around, he saw her sadness. He wanted so badly to comfort her, to make it all go away.

It didn't help that rumors were flying around the school that he and Roxanne had gotten together. As all rumors do, it started out that they were dating, although Simon and Roxanne never mingled in public. He was ignoring her just as much as Jodi ignored him. Soon it turned into full blown sex. The most ambitious of the rumors had him banging both Jodi and Roxanne at once. The thought did appeal to him, both girls being gorgeous, but he denied it just as fervently as all the others.

His efforts were not completely in vain. About a week after the incident at Roxanne's, he was able to confront Jodi outside her home. He had left school early on this day, knowing her parents would not yet be home, and sat on her front steps. He stood as she pulled into her driveway. Thinking to bar her entry to the house, he walked in front of her car as the garage door opened.