Simon Pendleton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not moving unless you talk to me, Jodi." He said, his arms crossed over his chest. The car crept slowly forward. For a moment it looked as if she would just run him over, but it stopped as it bumped into his thighs. Simon noticed Sasha, Jodi's friend and teammate, sitting in the passenger seat. His appearance caused a sudden cessation of their conversation. Simon witnessed a brief heated exchange between them before Sasha got out.

"Simon." Sasha walked around the car to the porch. Simon held his ground but glanced questioningly at Sasha. He couldn't help but notice her cute ass walking past.

"Sasha." He looked back at Jodi, who blatantly avoided his stare. The look on her face nearly broke his resolve.

"Simon, you need to come over here." Sasha called to him from the porch steps. "She's not going to talk to you right now but I will."

He remained in front of the car for several moments before moving towards the porch. Once out of the way, Jodi drove the car into the garage and closed the door. Simon had no choice now.

"Sasha, I need to speak with her. I need to . . . well I don't know what I need to do." He pleaded, "You've got to help me."

"Boys." Sasha shook her head and rolled her eyes. "There's nothing you CAN do, idiot."

"But . . ." he spoke.

"Look, you're just gonna have to wait for her to come to you. She's still confused and upset." Simon sighed. He bowed his head, looking at the ground.

"All right." He exhaled forcefully, trying to calm himself. "I'll wait for her. Tell her I . . ." His voice caught in his throat. He didn't want to say he loved her. Hell, they hardly knew each other, but he couldn't deny the serious attraction he had for her. "Just tell her . . . I miss her." He looked up, catching the drapes in the window moving slightly.

"I will." Sasha felt sorry for him, despite what he'd done to her best friend. 'Too bad Jodi has first shot at him.' she thought. She turned, shaking her ass slightly, and walked inside.

Simon stood and watched the window where the drapes moved for a moment. There were many things that he wanted to do right then. But instead he just walked home.

*****

It was a few days later, Sunday, when he heard a soft knock at his outer door. He had been in the middle of his workout and paused the stereo, unsure if he had really heard anything. He was about to restart it when he heard it again. He climbed the stairs, wearing only a pair of sweatpants.

"Hello?" he said, opening the door. The red headed vision of his numerous fantasies stood before him. Steam rolled off his shirtless chest as he stood with the door open, dumbfounded. He wasn't sure if he was hallucinating or not.

"May I come in?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Jarring him from his shock, he moved to the side, gesturing at her to enter. She said a quiet thank you and descended the stairs. Her butt swayed as Simon watched her descend the stairs. She stopped at the bottom, looking back up.

"Are you coming?" she asked, a bemused expression on her face. She moved farther into his bedroom.

He had been so surprised by her arrival that he had remained at the top of the stairs, still holding the door open. He quickly shut the door and almost jumped the entire length of the stairs on his way down.

Jodi had crossed the room towards his stereo. She perused his collection of music. She didn't recognize most of the bands, her interests tending more towards top 40 and hip hop. She also knew she was stalling their inevitable conversation.

Simon sat on his bed. He didn't want to say anything, fearing any words he might say would cause her to flee. 'God, she looks good.' he thought. She had one leg bent slightly as she looked at his music library. Her jeans did an excellent job of accentuating her wonderful ass. He could stare at it all day. Her white sweater clung to her like an extra skin. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail exposing her neck. She wasn't wearing any make up, but he didn't think she needed it anyway.

The silence extended for several minutes. Jodi sighed and turned to Simon. She had trouble collecting her thoughts. The fact that Simon just sat there, shirtless and silently staring, didn't help any either. Her breath always caught in her throat when she saw him, now more so in his state of partial undress. She turned away.

Her sudden movement hurt Simon more than he could have known. He knew she was upset with him but the fact that she couldn't even look at him made his chest ache. He knew, right at that moment, that he could not ask for forgiveness. He broke the silence.

"Jodi . . .," he stopped. "I'm sor- -"

His apology was cut off as Jodi walked over and roughly kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in tighter. After a few seconds, Simon surrounded her with his arms. They kissed like on that first night but now with a buildup of passion, anticipation and pain.

Simon fell back onto the bed, pulling Jodi on top of him. Jodi sat up quickly. Simon tried to follow her up but she stopped him. She reached down, grabbed her sweater, and pulled it off in one quick motion. She was not wearing a bra. Her gorgeous breasts stood, exposed, before Simon.

Simon didn't think he could be stunned again this night but here was this beautiful girl, topless, straddling his pelvis. Her impossibly round tits were topped light brown, quarter sized areolas and perky eraser like nipples. He stopped as he reached for them, gazing at her magnificent body, instead placing them on her sides and rubbing her smooth stomach.

Jodi, already flushed from the kiss, practically fainted from the look of lust on Simon's face. She trembled as he caressed her abdomen. She grabbed his wrists, knowing what he wanted and wanting it as well, and slowly pulled his hands up to her breasts. She stared into his eyes as he grasped her tits.

The feeling was electric. Jodi and Simon both moaned as he made contact. He gently squeezed them, kneading them like dough. He brushed his thumbs lightly across her nipples, eliciting a moan from her. He brought his forefingers to her nipples. He softly pinched and rolled them between his fingers, making Jodi writhe and moan on top of him. She ground her hips more forcefully into him.

Jodi arched herself back, thrusting her chest out more. She wanted more. More contact, more kissing, more everything. She fell forward, aiming her chest towards his head. Instinctively, Simon latched his mouth onto her nipple. "Oh my God!" she whimpered, "Don't you dare stop!"

Simon did all he could to please this red haired goddess on him. He suckled her breast, dragging his tongue all over the nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and held it between his teeth. He flicked it lightly with his tongue. Jodi crushed herself to his face, moaning loudly now. His hands now free, he grabbed her wonderful ass, groaning as it filled his hands. Wanting better contact, his hands roamed to the front of her jeans and fiddled with the snap.

The feel of his hands on the front of her jeans brought her back to sanity. "Wait." she said. Immediately, he stopped. She sat back up again, panting. "We're not going that far tonight." Simon groaned but nodded.

"Don't worry. We're not finished yet." She grinned sliding off his hips. She knelt in front of him, between his legs. His cock was painfully erect, trying to burst free.

"But before we go any farther, I'm telling you now that we are 'officially' dating, understand? So no more fooling around with other girls without my permission. And we will be going out on Friday."

"It's about time." Simon sighed. Jodi looked at him quizzically.

"I know we have this . . . thing between us but I want to know if it's more than that." he said. "I mean, I want it to be more."

"Really? I thought you just wanted to get into my pants." she grinned.

"Well that's part of it," he smirked, "but I've never been in a real relationship before. I hope we can be more than just a physical relationship."

Jodi's eyes began to glisten. "I hope so too." Then she giggled.

"What's so funny?" he smiled.

"You. You're so different from other guys I know. It's kind of funny. Usually it's the girl that wants the relationship and the guy just wants sex."

"Oh I get it. Since I want a relationship," he sat up, "that means all you want is sex?"

"At least you've got a sexy body. I'm guessing the sex won't be too bad." They both laughed, the tension from earlier fading away as well as some of the desire. Simon felt himself soften slightly.

"But first things first." A resounding crack echoed thru the room. Simon fell back, his face stung where Jodi had struck him.

"That's for going to Roxanne's party." She said shaking her hand. She hadn't wanted to hit him that hard but he deserved it. "Speaking of which, I've heard rumors, but never found out exactly how far you two went that night. As I recall, she was covered in ample amounts of semen." Simon blushed furiously at that.

"We didn't go nearly as far as either the rumors said or Roxanne wanted." he said. Jodi looked at him expectantly. "She - -" he mumbled the rest so she couldn't hear.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." She reached out and brushed the outline of his cock through his sweatpants. Simon remained silent, enjoying the sensations. Jodi pulled away causing Simon to groan again. "You better tell me or I will get dressed and leave you here to fend for yourself."

"She gave me a blowjob." He said quickly, not wanting her to leave.

"She what?" Jodi pulled Simon's sweatpants down leaving only his boxers to hold back his raging member. Simon scowled, not understanding.

"Did she suck your dick?" Jodi grabbed the elastic band of his boxers up and over his cock. She enjoyed watching it bounce in front of her. She grabbed the base of it and started stroking it slowly.

"Yesss." Simon's control was quickly slipping beyond him.

"Did she lick it like a lollipop?" Jodi ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft, stopping to flick it across the point under the head. She swirled her tongue around the head before taking it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Simon groaned.

Jodi had never done this before but had it seen it in a few pornos. She bobbed her head downwards while stroking her hand upwards. After meeting in the middle, she reversed direction. Up and down she went several times much to Simon's enjoyment. His groans only increased her speed and arousal.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" There was no way she was going to let any of his spunk get out of her mouth. She had been thinking of swallowing it ever since the other day they were down here. She rapidly jerked his shaft while maintaining a tight seal around his cock head. Her tongue brushed the underside of his cock.

Simon had reached nirvana, ascension, heaven, enlightenment, whatever. There could be no more wonderful a state than being orally pleasured. Jodi's hot mouth had him rapidly screaming towards climax. When he thought he could take no more, his cock exploded into her mouth.

Jodi had been ready but was not prepared for him. She gagged as his first shot nailed the back of her throat. Her seal broken, Simon's next couple of shots splattered onto her cheeks and chin. She got him back into her mouth in order to suck down the last few squirts.

Pulling off with a pop, Jodi surveyed the mess. Some of his semen had dribbled off of her face and onto her chest. She was now glad she had taken off her sweater. Her left hand absently massaged the gooey mess into her chest. It felt really good. Her right hand she used to clean up her face, scooping his missed goo into her mouth.

Simon was nearly ready to go to sleep when another thought entered his head. He got a wicked grin on his face while watching Jodi clean herself. He grabbed Jodi, much to her surprise, and lifted her off the floor. He turned around and placed her on the bed. He slid down her body to the edge of the bed, reached up and unsnapped her pants. Jodi quickly grabbed his hands.

"I said we weren't going that far tonight." She realized then that if he really wanted to, she would let him.

"Do you trust me?" he asked, his hands were still under hers but had not released her jeans.

She stared into his eyes for a moment then removed her hands and nodded. Her pupils her wide with desire and not a little fear.

He slowly worked her jeans down over her ass. Her tight jeans were nearly impossible to remove without at least a little help from Jodi. She lifted herself up as he pealed them down to her knees. She was visibly shaking.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Just nerves."

"I'm not going to fuck you, if that's what you're scared of. I just want to return the favor you gave me."

Jodi was both relieved and disappointed. She knew she wasn't ready to go that far yet, but still would like to. Especially with Simon. She relaxed as he hooked his thumbs under her panties and gently pulled down, revealing what no other male had ever seen before.

Simon was entranced, seeing his first live pussy ever. Jodi was completely shaved bald which caused him to chuckle quietly. Jodi immediately looked at him worriedly.

"I'm not laughing at you," he snickered, "it just struck me as a little humorous." He rubbed his head and the patch above her cunt where her pubic hair would be, "We're both bald." He chuckled again, Jodi joining him this time.

Simon returned his attention to Jodi's pussy. Her lips were engorged and excited. Simon noticed a stream of fluid running from her cunt, dribbling down her ass onto his bed. He was going to have hard time sleeping tonight. He pulled her hips closer to the edge of the bed.

He started slowly, kissing and licking her inner thighs. He would start on one side moving higher and higher until he almost touched her sex. Jodi grunted her frustration when he switched to the other thigh. He tickled her outer lips with his tongue, teasing her mercilessly. Jodi whimpered as he got closer to her cunt.

Jodi moaned as Simon's tongue contacted her cunt. Tasting her juices, Simon began to slurp loudly. Her honey tasted better than anything he had ever tried. He drove his tongue deep into her folds trying to scoop out as much as possible.

"Up here." Jodi sighed.

Simon looked up and saw her pointing at a spot near the top of her cunt. He understood as he shifted position. He spread her labia open to get easier access to her clit. The little pink pearl stood out and Simon licked it. Jodi yelped at the shocking sensations. She'd been licked before but not by a guy.

Jodi's yelp set him off. Simon attacked Jodi's clit viciously. She screamed her pleasure, pushing his head deeper into her.

"Oh God, oh God, oh shit! Yes, don't stop! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed.

Jodi's orgasm hit her quickly and unexpectedly. Her back arched and her thighs locked around Simon's head. Stuck where he was, Simon continued to lick rapidly at her clit.

"Stop, stop!" she cried, coming down from her climax. "Stop, it's too much." Simon backed off as she released his head. His widely grinning face was covered in her secretions. Simon licked his lips.

"Now that was good," he said.

"Damn," she said, smiling, "You're sure that was your first time?" Simon nodded emphatically. "With a little practice, you could be sensational."

"I guess we'll just have to do this more often." Simon crawled onto the bed, wrapping his arms around his new girlfriend. Simon nuzzled and lightly kissed her neck. They laid together for several minutes, basking in their shared post-coital glow. Jodi tapped Simon's arm.

"As much as I'd like to stay, I don't think my parents would approve." Jodi got up off the bed and got dressed. Simon admired the view for several seconds before getting himself partially dressed as well. When finished, they kissed. It wasn't rushed or forceful like their previous ones, but passionate and gentle. A kiss of passion finally realized and fulfilled, at least somewhat.

"Dinner, Friday, say 8 pm?" Simon said still holding Jodi by the waist.

"Seems kinda silly going on our first date after what we just did," she giggled.

"Actually, I think it works out better. Now we're past most of the sexual tension for our date." Simon grinned. "Well most of it anyways."

Jodi laughed sweetly. She felt very comfortable with him. It just seemed right, being with him. She kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow," she said. Simon escorted her up the stairs to his door. They kissed and hugged one last time.

"Good night," he said.

"Night." Jodi seemed to float towards her home. She twirled around several times to wave back at Simon, smiling and giggling.

Simon closed the door after she disappeared into the door on the side of their garage. Simon skipped back down the stairs and took a quick shower. Clean and satisfied, he fell asleep almost instantly, breathing in Jodi's scent still on his bed covers.

*****

Author's note: Glad this one is finally done. Took a lot longer than I thought it would. I got to the point where I thought I was going to end it, realized that was a bad spot, and ended up adding another 14 MS word pages. Plus my story Resurrection got stuck in my head and I had to get rid of it. Thank you to all who have read this series. It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. Please vote and comment. Thank you again.